A Brother & Sister Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,899 Followers

"Come with me Adie," Julie urged and left Adriana sitting in shock on the floor, her legs spread, revealing her wet lips.

Julie crawled over to her uncle and sucked on his cock, cleaning him of sperm and pussy juice. Alexis watched in shock and then gasped and squirmed as she saw Julie latch onto her pussy and begin eating her uncle's cum from it!

"God you're such a cum slut!" Adie told her. Julie simply waggled a finger at her, motioning for her to come closer. Adie crawled across the floor on her hands and knees and all eyes turned to them as Julie pulled Adriana's mouth to her and then began kissing her.

Adriana felt so dirty as Julie passed her father's cum into her mouth during the kiss. Here she was swapping her father's cum with her cousin whilst the rest of the family looked on. She couldn't believe how much it turned her on!

"Do you mind if I fuck your daughter now?" Dave said to Mary, easing his cock back and forth.

"I can live with it, as long as you cum in my mouth," Mary said. Dave grinned and moved over to Alexis.

"May I?" he asked her, pointing his large erection at her pussy.

"Oh god, you can try, I can't promise I'll be able to stand another cock already though, she told him.

"I'll take my chances," Dave replied, easing the head of his cock, still wet with Alexis' mother's juices between her lips. Alexis moaned as her pussy was slowly spread around her uncle's cock and Dave continued to gently push his way within her, taking his time, letting her adjust to the larger size.

Adriana and Julie tumbled back to the floor together, tangled in a mess of limbs as they stimulated each other's pussies and drove each other towards orgasm.

Olivia reached down to her clit and began tweaking it as her son's monstrous cock drove in and out of her pussy. She needed very little stimulation before she was moaning and cumming around her son's cock. Steve allowed his balls to release their tension, sending his sperm deep inside his mother before rolling off to the side to watch as his father worked his cock in and out of Alexis' pussy.

Julie spied her brother sitting with a flagging erection and decided that she was once again going to abandon Adie and take advantage of an opportunity. She walked over and stood astride him before lowering herself down and easing his semi-erect cock within her wet pussy. Then she simply rocked back and forth slowly, feeling him stiffen and rise within her.

"God, I'm going to cum Mary," Dave announced as he slid his cock back and forth within Alexis' pussy. "You ready for this?"

"Oh yes, bring it on!" She moved over and knelt next to him. Dave pulled his cock from Alexis' pussy and then turned and had it sucked within Mary's mouth. She swirled her tongue and licked at it before pistoning up and down. Dave grunted and thrust his massive cock at her, but Mary stopped him from getting too much in her mouth.

Then a torrent of cum spurted from the end of Dave's cock and Mary swallowed again and again as she accepted it all.

"My god, I can't believe that, thank you ladies," Dave said grinning at the mother and daughter couple that had just satisfied him.

Alexis blushed and all eyes turned to where Julie was riding her brother's cock.

"Daddy?" she said.

"Yes Jules?"

"I need that fat cock of yours in my bum, can you do that for me?

"I'll certainly give it a go honey," he said moving closer.

"Let me help you with it," Olivia offered and took her husband in her mouth, suckling his flaccid cock back to attention.

It wasn't long before Dave moved in behind his daughter. He had her slip off of her brother's cock long enough to get his cock and fingers lubricated. Transferring this to her anus.

Steve Slipped back inside her pussy and Dave shoved his cock into her bum. Julie groaned and squealed as she felt the two monster cocks pushed inside her. Alexis found herself watching something that she hadn't expected to see. This was entirely new to her. She found watching it exciting but shook at the thought of being fucked like that. It was obvious Julie enjoyed it though because she called for her uncle John to fuck her face as well!

"I want cum in all my holes," she told them as John took up a position in front of her.

Julie wiggled and swayed as her family fucked every hole she could think of. Then Olivia took Alexis' hand and brought her to where Julie was straddling Steve.

"Play with her tit," Olivia suggested, guiding Alexis' hand to the wondrous, dangling breast. As Alexis began to manipulate it and pull on the nipple, she felt her aunt begin to run her hands gently over her body, her arse, stomach, breasts, shaved mound ... it was very sensual.

Mary went to Julie's other side and started playing with the other breast.

Julie couldn't think of any other way she could be pleasured and marvelled at the intensity of it all and the thinking of it did the job and sent her to another orgasm.

Dave felt his daughter convulse and lost it, his cock shooting his cum into her bum. Then Julie's oral delight at the feeling of sperm being shot up her arse caused her mouth to vibrate on her uncle's cock and he too lost his load.

As he moved away, Julie moved to a squat and started sliding herself up and down on Steve's cock until he announced that he was cumming. She jammed herself as far down his shaft as she could handle and held there, feeling his load released within her.

"Well that's put a new spin on family barbeques," Olivia stated as she watched her daughter dismount from her brother's cock. The rest of the family laughed nervously, everyone half-avoiding each other's gazes.

After a while, everyone started to head to the bathrooms to shower and clean off, the adults heading for one and the kids for another.

Dave, Olivia, Julie and Steve drove home after that, each of them discussing how they'd come to be involved with the other members of their family until they all understood the intricate weave of who had seduced who and how.

"I just can't believe I missed out on all these internet performances," Dave lamented towards the end of the journey.

"Don't worry Dad, we've got them on the PC still," Julie laughed. And besides, I think we could make even more money now ... I'm sure that people will be prepared to pay to watch me get fucked by my father too!

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,899 Followers