A Brother & Sister Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,956 Followers

"Oh fuck," Cat moaned. Julie stopped suddenly, going back to the salad and putting everything in it but the cucumber, Lily and Cat watching. When she'd done the salad, she advanced on Lily with the vegetable. "We might need this later, what do you think?" she asked the redhead, running the tip of it down between her breasts.

"Um, yes?" Lily said quietly.

Julie took the salad out to the table that was set up outside the RV and the three girls sat back and watched Steve as he attended to the grill. When the steaks were done, Steve served them up and they sat down to eat.

"Mmm, this steak is perfect Steve," Cat commented to him as she devoured it.

"Oh if there's one thing that Steve's good with, its meat," Julie laughed.

"Aren't you supposed to be the one that's good with the meat though?" Lily asked.

"I'm better at the eating than the cooking," Julie replied suggestively. Dinner continued with much innuendo until Julie pushed her plate aside, declaring that if she was going to eat any more than night, it was going to be pussy and cock. "Actually, I never did get to play with your nipples Cat," Julie said, standing from her seat to walk around behind her. Cat just giggled nervously as Julie's hands descended on her shoulders, massaging her before sliding down over her collar bones.

"I think there was some deal about getting to suck yours?" Cat said bravely as Julie 's hands closed over her small breasts, squeezing them Julie responded by removing the t-shirt that she was wearing and pulling the triangular fabric of her bikini to one side, exposing one of her tits.

"It's all yours Cat," Julie said. Cat turned around on the bench seat to face Julie, finding herself face to face with the other girl's nipple.

"God your tits are perfect," Cat said, reaching tentatively to take it in her hand and squeeze it.

"Suck it Cat, suck my nipple," Julie said, her hands in the other girl's hair pulling her gently forward. Cat offered no resistance and opened her mouth as Julie guided her. The nipple speared into her mouth and Cat clamped her lips on it, sucking.

Lily watched, her eyes flicking from the two girls to Steve, not really believing that he was just watching without a flicker of jealousy as his incredibly hot girlfriend had her tit sucked by another girl. Steve noticed Lily watching him and smiled at her.

"Fucking hot hey?" he asked her. Lily just nodded.

"She's got another tit there if you want one," Steve suggested to Lily. "And I know she loves having both her tits sucked at the same time.

"Oh yeah, come and suck it for me Lily," Julie said, glancing to where Lily sat. She pulled her other tit out invitingly.

"Come and try it Lily," Cat said, blushing, "It's awesome, I can't believe we haven't done this before!" Lily looked at the three people encouraging her and gave up on any thoughts of resistance. She moved quickly to the proffered breast and lowered her mouth over it. Steve Cat and Julie all watched that first moment as Lily experimentally sucked on Julie's nipple, pulling it away from her breast until it popped from her mouth. As both her tits were sucked, Julie reached with her hands to take one of Lily's in her left and one of Cat's in her right, squeezing and playing with them as they sucked on her.

Steve watched, his cock hardening as his sister had both of her tits sucked. After a couple of moments he walked around to the other side of the bench where the three girls were and moved in behind his sister. Adjusting his cock, he rubbed up behind her, grinding it between her butt cheeks, his hands on her hips to add pressure as her tits were sucked.

"Oh fuck that feels big," Julie said, releasing Lily's tit to reach back and slip her hand between them and grab him. "Get it out Steve, I want to see you fuck right here on this picnic table."

Steve glanced around, checking to see if there was much activity and glad that his parents had insisted on finding a very private spot for the RV. Julie stepped back from where the two girls were sitting so that Steve could stand there instead. Steve fussed with his shorts for a few seconds before dropping them to the ground, his enormous cock standing proudly before him.

"Fucking Hell!" Cat said, with Lily echoing their sentiments. It had been one thing to see it from the bottom of his shorts earlier in the day, but to see it out and proud in its entirety was a shock. Lily reached out to wrap her hand around it with Cat watching.

"You grab it too Cat," Julie said, encouraging the other girl. Cat smiled at her and then grabbed the cock above Lily's hand. The two girls grinned at each other as each of them pumped their hand along the thick cock, their fingers failing to encircle his girth. Steve reached out to play with his sister's tit and Julie stepped close enough to kiss him, plunging her tongue into his mouth as he was jerked by the other two.

Cat watched as her and Lily's hands worked Steve's cock, staring at the head of it, curious. She bent down over it, opening her mouth and taking it in, sucking what she could into her mouth, surprised even though she was holding it at just how enormous it felt between her lips. Steve groaned as his cock was sucked and Julie looked to see what had caused it.

"He loves that!" Julie exclaimed, watching as Cat's head bobbed up and down over the head of his cock. Lily had released it as Cat took over. Julie grabbed Lily's hand and pulled her to a standing position before wrapping her in her arms, their tits smooshing together. Julie didn't give Lily time to think, but thrust her tongue into the red-head's mouth, pleased when the fervour of her kiss was returned.

When the broke apart, gasping for air, Julie huskily asked, "Which one of you two is going to take his cock first?"

"Me!" they both volunteered with relish, laughing.

"Sounds like we need a coin toss," Julie joked.

"I call head!" Cat said eagerly to further laughter. Steve reached down and pulled up his shorts, fishing in the pocket. He picked out a quarter and tossed it into the air. It landed on the table with a clatter, finally settling with the tails side pointing skyward.

"Shit!" Cat said.

"Don't worry Cat," I'll make sure you don't even have a chance to think about what you're missing out on," Julie said, leaning down and grabbing her face so that she could passionately tongue kiss her. Steve was already telling Lily to sit herself up on the edge of the table, dragging what little clothes she was wearing from her body as she moved. Before she did, she dropped to her knees in front of him and took him in her mouth, stretching it wide around the monster and sucking eagerly. Steve groaned at the enthusiasm with which she devoured his cock, her hands grabbing his shaft and stroking him.

"mmm you do suck good cock Lily," Steve said as he watched her working his pole. Lily glanced up at him, her mouth a wide 'O' around his cock. She winked at him before sucking her way off the knob with an audible 'pop'.

"It's a nice cock to suck!" she smiled as Steve started to attack her shorts in his efforts to remove them. Lily helped her shorts off and grinned when Steve grabbed her around the waist and lifted her onto the table, stepping between her legs so that he could kiss her, his cock trapped between them. After a bit of kissing, he stepped back, his hands taking her tits within their grasp as his eyes travelled lower to take in the red landing strip that showed the way to her pussy.

"Look Julie, a real red-head," Steve exclaimed as he took in Lily's pussy. Julie paused to come and check it out, adding her voice to Steve's delight. She ran her fingers down the strip toward the clearly wet pussy beneath, but Cat protested; demanding that her pussy be the first that Julie attended to given Lily was getting the cock. Julie laughed and returned to Cat who had also seated herself on the table in anticipation of the attention that she was to receive.

"Oh so lovely and bald, just like me," Julie said as she moved between Cat's legs and pushed her knees apart. Her fingers ran over the other girl's wet lips, exploring, pulling at her folds, spreading them and then finding her clit and rubbing it ever so lightly, drawing aroused moans from Cat.

Steve grabbed his cock and rubbed the head up and down Lily's slit, lubricating it as well as teasing the red-head's clit with it. Lily was sitting, looking down past her tits to watch, squirming as pleasure was sent coursing through her.

"Fuck me Steve, get that cock in my pussy," She demanded after a while, unable to contain herself. Steve grinned and thrust with his cock so that it began to slide between her lips, forcing them apart with his penetration. Lily gasped as she was spread and invaded. "Oh fuck its big!" she cried, reaching to grab his shaft with her hand and slow his entry, adjusting to his size. Steve pulled back before slowly working his way in again, repeating the move and thrusting a little deeper with each penetration, Lily moaning and groaning as it disappeared further and further inside her. Only about half of his cock was inside when she had to stop him because he was too deep. Steve grabbed at Lily's nipples teasing them as he eased his cock in and out, slowly speeding up the pace.

Julie lowered her lips to Cat's, kissing gently along each one before drawing her tongue up through the slit of her pussy, eliciting a delightful sigh from the subject of her attention.

"I can't believe a girl is eating my pussy," Cat commented as Julie began to please her in earnest, tongue lapping and licking, exploring the folds of her bare pussy and teasing at the hard little nub of her clit. Cat shuddered and whimpered, butt twitching as she flinched with Julie's expert tongue pointedly and ceaselessly drawing her toward orgasm. As Cat whimpered and enjoyed herself, Julie shifted, slipping two fingers inside the girl's welcoming pussy, curling them up to the front of her as she began to suck and lick at her clit even more. Finding the special spot that she was looking for, Julie went to town. Cat had gathered her t-shirt to her mouth and was biting down on it in an effort not to scream as Julie brought her to a height of pleasure that she'd never before experienced.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Cat cried into the wad of cloth in her mouth over and over again, wondering if she was even going to be able to take the intensity long enough to climax. Steve was watching his sister eat Cat with a grin on his face as he worked his cock in and out of Lily's tight pussy.

"Yeah, give it to her Julie, make her cum hard!" Steve said. Julie didn't miss a beat, continuing until with a startled gasp and explosive cry of pleasure, Cat erupted. A spray of girl cum splattered against Julie's face as Cat's legs shook and quivered with a life of their own. Julie moved back in surprise as a second stream shot from the girl's pussy, arcing over Julie's shoulder.

"Holy fuck, did you see that?" Steve exclaimed.

"Oh my God!" Lily said, looking across to where her friend was laid out on the picnic table, Julie supporting her still shaking legs.

"You never told me you were a squirter," Julie said to Cat, laughing.

"I didn't know I was!" Cat said. "That was so fucking intense." Julie moved up to the table and reached out and teased at Cat's long nipples, pulling and twisting them gently. "I want to see you do it to Lily, I want to see her eaten by a girl," Cat said.

"Why don't you do it instead?" Julie suggested even as her brother was ploughing Lily's cunt with his massive cock.

"Um I don't know if I could bring myself to lick a pussy yet," Cat said shyly. Julie pulled Cat back to a sitting position and reached down to run her fingers over her own pussy as she kissed her again. When her fingers were nice and wet, she brought them up to Cat's lips and smeared her pussy juice over them. Cat tentatively licked at her lips when she realized what Julie was up to.

"See, nothing to worry about, pussy juice is lovely," Julie assured her friend, licking her own juice from Cat's lips. She slid her fingers into Cat's pussy, drawing a gasp and flinch before pulling them out again and very slowly and deliberately licking the evident juice from them as Cat watched.

Steve groaned as he saw what his sister was doing and he could feel that he wasn't going to last much longer without cumming.

"I'm going to explode Lily, where do you want me to cum?" He asked.

"Anywhere but my pussy Steve, I'm not on the pill," Lily told him, disappointed that she wouldn't feel his load unleashed inside her. Steve thrust his cock a couple more times, before pulling himself from her. Lily reached to grab him and Steve used his own hand to pump his cock to completion.

"Watch this Cat," Julie urged and the two of them paused to see Steve as he jerked on his cock until he exploded. Steve grunted loudly as he came, sending a massive rope like shot of cum spurting from the end of his cock. It flew the length of Lily's body, landing from her shoulder all the way down to her belly button. Steve managed to point his head down the second time and with an audible splat, his cum splashed against Lily's pale belly and then over her tits to her throat. After several more spasms he was spent and Lily was bathed in cum.

"Fuck me!' Lily said, eyeing off the cum coating her body.

"I think he just did!" Cat laughed. "And I thought I'd cum hard."

"I so love watching him explode like that," Julie told them. "You should feel it inside you. Maybe we should let Lily use the shower in the RV hey Steve?" she suggested. It was quickly agreed and the four of them moved inside. Julie lead Cat back to the bed at the rear of the van and Steve showed Lily where the shower was. Leaving her a towel, he told her to meet them down the back when she was done.

Julie and Cat were already tangled in each other's arms by the time that he got back there and he noticed that they'd managed to shed the rest of the clothes that they'd been wearing. As he stood and watched, his sister talked Cat into getting down between her legs to taste her bald pussy. Cat was kneeling on her hands and knees, head lowered to Julie's pussy, experimenting with gentle, exploratory licks. Julie encouraged her, winking at her brother, who admired the length of Cat's nipples as they hung from her small breasts. Quietly he moved behind cat, standing at the foot of her bed and eyeing off her hairless pussy. He reached out and ran a finger down Cat's slit, causing her to squeal quietly and flinch in response. She looked around to see who was there, smiling when she realized it was Steve. Part of him wanted Julie to suck his cock while she was being eaten, but he decided that it would be more fun to fuck Cat and thrust her face against his sister's pussy. He wasn't hard enough or quite recovered enough yet though, so he knelt down instead and ran his tongue up Cat's pussy.

Cat groaned as she felt Steve's tongue trail up one lip and back down the other, teasing at her and used his motion as inspiration in her efforts to please Julie. As Steve's tongue worked its way in, over and around her pussy, she mimicked him, repeating the movements on the pussy before her, starting to enjoy the pleasure that she was bringing Julie. Steve thrust his tongue in and out a couple of times and then, when he felt his cock rising, stood behind Cat and started to rub the head of his cock up and down her slit.

"Oh fuck that's what I want, get that monster in me," Cat moaned into his sister's pussy.

"Yes fuck her Steve, give it to her hard," Julie demanded, tangling her fingers in Cat's short hair. Steve worked his way inside and gently pushed deeper and deeper. He was just starting to slide back and forth when Lily joined them a towel wrapped around herself, covering her tits and pussy.

"Well so much for me being your first," Lily said to Cat. Cat paused long enough to blush and look guiltily over her shoulder.

"I ..." Cat started to say.

"Don't worry about it Cat, just have fun," Lily answered with a laugh. Cat smiled and responded to the tug on her hair and Julie drew her face back to her pussy. Steve grinned and continued to fuck Cat, his hands on her fleshy hips, pulling himself as deep into her pussy as he could. Julie was giving Cat instructions, telling her just what she liked and moaning and wriggling as Cat delivered each nuance that was requested even as her face was thrust against the pussy in front of her again and again by the force of the cock ramming her from behind.

"Yes, like that Cat, lick me there, harder, I'm going to cum, make me cum Cat, fuck me!" Julie uttered in an endless stream of elated encouragement. Cat kept licking and then Julie was pushing her head away as her pussy convulsed with her orgasm. Steve rammed his cock in and out of Cat's pussy, feeling his own orgasm approaching.

"Where do I cum Cat?" he asked.

"In my pussy!" Cat cried, "I want to feel you fill my pussy!"

Steve thrust several more times before holding his cock deep in Cat's pussy and exploding. She squealed as she felt the hose unfettered and his cum burst inside her pussy.

Cat collapsed on the bed, cum oozing from between her lips.

"Man that was hot," Lily said, taking a seat on the bed.

"You haven't had your turn yet," Julie grinned at her.

"My turn? He already fucked me, remember," Lily replied.

"Not with Steve, with me," Juile said, reaching out and pulling the front of the towel open to expose Lily's large pale breasts and her hot, pale pink nipples. She pushed the red head down on the bed and leaned over her, driving her tongue between her lips, kissing deeply as her hand fondled Lily's breast. Lily gasped as Julie started kissing her, but returned it passionately. Julie worked her knee between Lily's leg, and then used her lower thigh to rub against her crotch as she continued the kiss.

Lily moaned and pushed back against the pressure on her pussy, her desire building as Julie's lips moved to her ear lobes, where she licked and nibbled before working down along her neck and collar bone. Lily arched her head back, loving the attention, her own hands beginning to explore the other girl's body, feeling the smooth skin of her back and then sliding down to the sides of her breasts.

As Lily cupped Julie's firm breasts, marveling at the hardness of her nipples, Julie took Lily's pale pink nipple deep into her mouth and sucked it, her tongue flicking and teasing at it the whole time.

Steve watched his sister as she started to work her magic on Lily and found his cock hardening at the sight of the two of them going at it. Julie had kissed her way back to Lily's mouth and then moved higher so that her breast dangled there instead, the hard nipple demanding that it be sucked. His sister smiled at him as he watched their new friend sucking on her tit and then asked seductively, "Can I suck it for you Steve?" His cock twitched in reaction and he moved enough that she could bring the head of his cock into her mouth, sucking enthusiastically as she moved her body to dangle her other nipple into Lily's mouth. This continued for a few moments until Julie decided that she needed a taste of Lily's pussy and made her way back down her friend's body, kissing and nibbling along the way.

Seeing Lily's mouth unoccupied, Steve offered his monstrous cock to her and Lily smiled before parting her lips and allowing him to slide his cock inside. Lily moaned loudly around the large piece of meat in her mouth as she felt Julie's tongue slide between her pussy lips and begin to pleasure her.

Cat sat watching from where she'd been abandoned, eyeing off the three participants, wondering where she could join in. Julie looked across to her, over the bright red landing strip that was Lily's pubic hair and paused long enough to tell Cat to get the cucumber. Grinning, Cat went to the RV's fridge and retrieved the vegetable that had been abandoned when they made the salad earlier that night. Julie turned to her when she returned with it and said, "Fuck my pussy with it Cat, fuck me with that big thing." Cat moved in behind Julie and rubbed the end of the cucumber along her slick pussy lips.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,956 Followers