A Brother Forever!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bangopee
bangopee
445 Followers

"You wanted doggy style?" Sadhana queried for which Ramani didn't reply. He was feeling elated to be on top of his sister's naked body and he was going to have the first fuck of his life. Starting with long and slow strokes, Ramani soon gathered the right momentum to let his dick dive in and out of the pussy in a decent speed. Sadhana was murmuring all the while, occasionally stretching her arms to hold his shoulder and waist. Ramani did not fail to watch her breasts jumping in the air unable to cope up with the pace of his rigging. Sadhana noticed where his eyes were on and smiled.

"Are they jumping well?"

"Certainly," Ramani acknowledged and leaned forward to suck the breasts briefly while he kept pumping his dick harder and harder.

"Just like that...Just like that." Sadhana kept blabbering all through. Ramani realized what he has been missing in life and got quicker as he pounded with amazing speed till Sadhana finally approached her second orgasm. Even as she quivered before getting still, Ramani kept fucking till his dick exploded into his sister's pussy sending enormous loads of thick semen inside.

Sadhana couldn't resist drops of tears rolling down her cheeks while Ramani threw himself on the bed leaving loud groans of exhaustion. They cuddled and kissed before Sadhana managed to speak.

"Whatever you need I will give you right here," She spoke as she gasped. "But we must behave like brother and sister once you visit my place."

"That's alright," Ramani agreed. "But what about the doggy style?"

Sadhana snarled at Ramani for a second before they began laughing again.

bangopee
bangopee
445 Followers
12