A Brother In Law With Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brads is totally shocked and overwhelmed by his luck tonight but gets a hold of himself and gets back to massaging my legs taking glances at my perky b cups. As before he is very good with his hands and slowly massages my feet, ankles and my legs. Very slowly he comes up my outer leg and thigh all the way up to my panty. On the inner thigh he also comes up but a respectable distance. I lay there enjoy all of this and thinking about how it all happened and how I am enjoying it. The massage is great of course but I also feel very sex. Lying there in nothing more then a white cotton bikini with my young brother in law massaging me and enjoying my body, as his first look at a woman’s body is pretty amazing and sexy. Something about being first and that kid in a candy store look he has is very sexy. The other sexy thing of course is that for the last 30 minutes or so it has become quite impossible for Brad to hide his excitement.

I couldn’t help getting caught up in Brads excitement as it not only made me feel sexy but a little sorry for him because of his shyness around girls his age. He was a cute kid with a killer body and a smile that could charm the pants off any woman but he didn’t engage people. I started to think of ways to help him and have some fun but the wedding ring on my finger kept getting in the way. I then began to rationalize to myself that somehow if something more then the nudity was to happen, as long as it was limited and more importantly if it happened solely for the purpose of treating Brad to a wonderful experience and not for my own pleasure, well then it wasn’t like real cheating. As silly as it seems now I was thinking that as long as our activities were limited it wasn’t much different then when I had taught him to dance a few years ago for the junior prom he never went too. What would be so bad after seeing most of me nude if I just let him look at me, maybe touch a little or what would be so bad about me jerking him off. He was a kid his awkward touch probably wouldn’t even be enjoyable for me and jerking him off would take seconds at most.

Just as my mind was in deep thought Brad finished the massage, I thanked him with a great big thank you that was great and got up in just my panties. I mentioned that now that I knew what a good masseuse he was I would have to make him massage me more often, with less nudity of course I said giggling.

I then pulled the covers back and slipped into the bed without putting anything on, I asked him to get in with me. He hesitantly did and I then looked him in the eyes and told him the that I knew he was really aroused and if I weren’t married to your brother I would be honored to be your first and take your virginity as you are so cute and sweet but I wouldn’t feel right. I do however have a compromise, something that I feel okay with considering how tonight has developed I will get totally naked and allow you to touch and explore my body, you can kiss me, touch me, even lick me. At the end I will touch you and give you what they call a little happy ending, okay.

Brad lay there with his mouth opened and the biggest smile on his face. He couldn’t believe his good fortune as he said thank you so much about 10 times. I lay on my back and let him enjoy my body and explore it. I was pretty surprised as Brad started to slowly kiss my lips, then tongue kissing me and his very soft touch of my nipples and breasts. This was not the touch of an awkward kid I expected, instead he had a great soft touch that felt great and was arousing me. Brad advanced slowly with gentle wet kisses and soft touching my breasts and nipples. I could feel my breath getting heavier. He then lowered his head and started to play with my breasts and nipples with his mouth. Again he showed great instinctive skills combining soft licking with occasional harder sucking which was driving me insane. For what seemed like forever he continued to play with my breasts alternating between his hands and mouth while also giving me what were becoming harder and more passionate kisses.

Then his hand slowly lowered to my clit, he softly rubbed my clit and lips. Again as with my breasts he started with a very soft touch, more exploring then anything else. After a while he started to touch me a bit more forcefully and I started to feel an orgasm building. I couldn’t believe it this punk kid was going to make me cum just like that. He alternated from fingering me to rubbing my clit directly; during one of those clit rubs my body spasmed and my arms and legs wrapped around him as I came. Kissing him hard and even whispering his name as I came. As my orgasm subsided he looked all excited that he had been able to do that to me, he asked if I was all right and we talked a little about what had just happened.

I now felt quite aroused and a little guilty but I wanted to make him cum as I had promised, I had planned to give him a quick hand job but felt he deserved a little treat. I had him lay on his back and I straddled him as if I was going to fuck him, instead I started to rub my soaking wet slit on the bottom of his cock, slowly at first like a wet dry hump. My hips rocking and leaning over and kissing him I whispered little things in his ear like how good this felt, how hot he had made me and how much I wish I could put it in me. I continued this sensual slide up and down on his cock for a few minutes and then his body tensed and I felt him cum shooting blobs of cum all over my pussy and pubic. I continued until he was done and then slowly got up. I laughed and spread my legs showing him the mess he had made. He laughed also as he saw, I then figured it was time to end this and get cleaned up. I got up and said I was going to jump in the shower.

As I walked to the bathroom Brad asked if he could join me, I turned and thought a bit. I said that what had happened was a one time thing but he of course said with his cute little smile that it was a night of firsts and it was just a shower still not violating the limits which I had set. Despite my better judgment I agreed and we both entered the shower. Once in the shower of course he wanted to wash each other so I went first. I didn’t want to continue our little naughty session so I washed him rather quickly from his head to toe on his backside and then started the front. Of course when I got to his penis I couldn’t help actually touching it for the first time as I gave it a quick but playful washing. I had finished him and it was now brads turn.

Brad was much more deliberate of course as he enjoyed every minute and every inch of my body. I stood there as his hands explored all over my shoulders, back and ass cheeks. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the moment with no thought to any guilt for my pleasure. He then bent down and did my legs, feet and of course all the way up my inner thigh not being bashful. He then turned me around and repeated my washing on my front. He spent forever washing my shoulders, breasts and nipples. His nice touch coupled with his soapy hands had my eyes closed and little moans escaping my mouth. Then he kneels down doing my legs and feet. Then works his way to my pussy, as he washes it softly he leans over and give it a kiss. I was surprised as my eyes were closed and I didn’t sense it coming, I gave him a playful slap on the head saying that the fun was over and this was just a shower. He continued to wash me there giving me extreme pleasure and after I had let out another little moan he leaned in again and this time put his mouth on my clit. I couldn’t help myself at that point; I collapsed onto the wall behind me, let out a louder moan and even instinctively placed my right foot on the tub ledge so that he could have access. For a moment I was going to stop, how could I do this again, this wasn’t part of the deal, I am a married woman I thought. But his tongue on my clit proved to be too much, it wasn’t long before my body was bucking and having spasms from a hot orgasm.

The orgasm subsided and I got a hold of myself. I told him he should not have done but couldn’t help smile as I did. I put on some panties and a top and climbed into bed, he followed me in after putting some shorts on and I said goodnight I turned my back to him as I wanted to end our fun, he gave me a hug and then also went off to sleep, at least for now.

Part two to follow

Mannydcamp

12