A Brother's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Undo my blouse hooks," I said and he did with trembling hands. "Undo the bra hook," I said and turned my back. He did so. I removed the bra and turned and showed him my bare breasts. I held his head and I pressed it on my breasts.

"Imagine you are my little baby, take those tits in your lips and suck." I presented one tit and he took it between his lips and gently munched it. It produced a thrilling sensation, so thrilling that I wanted him to continue.

"Undo my skirt tapes," I said. I had already removed my sari. "You have not seen any grown woman without clothes, have you?" He shook his head. He had not. "In towns you don't get chances, but in the villages in the wells and in the tanks men and boys see women bathe and quite often they can see their bodies when they soap and wash themselves. In their homes too that are mostly one-roomed, brothers and sisters often get to see each others bodies." Thus encouraged my brother undid the tapes and I removed my skirt altogether. I stood up.

"See me," I said, posing with my arms tied behind my back. We hugged and we kissed and then he undressed and then we lay, both naked and I spread and he came on top of me and I caught his cock that was big and hot and then I inserted. I was so wet that it went in and we hugged, brother and sister now one in body. And then he ejaculated. I could feel his semen flowing in huge spurts into me, and great happiness filled my heart.

As he rose my brother spoke for the first time.

"Don't move Akka. Don't allow even a drop to spill." I held my thighs together tight. He lay by my side and fondled me. The mental energy he must have expended in these few minutes must have been great for he slept in exhaustion. I woke him up. Mother will be back soon. I tidied the bedroom and washed and changed and moved to the kitchen. I prepared coffee and when Prabhu appeared I made dosai and he ate.

Mother noticed that I had got over my misery.

"You convinced her Prabhu," she said.

"He has not," I said, "I am sure God will make me bear a child whose father is not some unknown."

"Praise God, He would," said mother. "Many in my group did not think much of what the Madhurai doctor has advised. Everyone in my group is doing special pujas for you. He will surely respond to the sincere prayer of so many devotees."

The next day just before dawn I got up shivering with fear. In my selfish anxiety to have a baby what have I done to my little brother? I have forced an innocent eighteen-year-old boy to commit incest with his sister, a more heinous act that which cannot exist. After a start like this it is inevitable that step-by-step he is going to be a womaniser and die of AIDS. I went to the puja room and prayed as I have never prayed before.

That afternoon mother stayed at home and Prabhu attended classes. The next day mother said she is going again and Prabhu took leave from college. When he came in I apologised to him for leading him along the path of perdition.

"What's wrong with you Akka. Do you think I'll ever do anything to make mother and you miserable? I know how much trust you two and father when he was alive had in me. I'll never let you down. I promise that there will only be three women in my life, mother, you and my wife whoever that is going to be." It surprised me that the shivering, perspiring boy of yesterday was so mature and so assured today. He held my head with both his hands and shook it as if I was a mischievous baby. He then kissed me and then he whispered into my ear:

"I've read the book. I know what I must do to give you orgasms so powerful that your womb will suck in every drop. He then undressed me bit by bit, and then he stood back and admired me and then he undressed.

"Lie down Akka, I want to see all that your doctor has described in her book." I lay down and he spread my thighs and then he first kissed my parts, and then spread the inner leaves till the clitoris pouted out, and then he touched the tip of the clitoris with tip of his tongue, and when I moved my hips he knew that he was doing it the right way and he licked while I rubbed his scalp with the tip of my fingers.

"Parbha darling you are close but you are not touching," I said. He lifted up his head to see where he had to lick and he licked, and again I said, "Prabha darling you are close but not quite there." Again he lifted up his head and shook his head in dismay for he had touched all parts that were visible. He tried again, and suddenly he touched the G spot, and then without my being aware of it my pelvis was moving with great speed, and then he licked in wide slow sweeps, and then for the first time in my life my body wracked in orgasm.

"Prabha, get on top and enter me, quickly," I said. He got on top and I held his large and hot organ and it went smoothly for I was pouring so much that my thighs were wet. He moved and I moved, and then he ejaculated just as I had another orgasm more powerful than the first, and then he waited and then I had it again and again. I was wholly exhausted and so was my brother. We held each other in a tight embrace and slept.

We hurriedly got up for mother's arrival time was near. We washed and I prepared coffee and tiffin for my brother and mother came and told us that her friends have promised to offer pujas for me till I conceived. For the next fortnight Prabhu and I had many such days to ourselves. We should know the results of all this activity in a few days.

My periods did not appear on the 26th day as it so often unerringly and unwelcomingly did for two years. I waited for two days before announcing to mother. Mother waited for two more days before announcing to my mother-in-law. Every morning before seven in the morning we had a call for Madhurai for the next ten days to confirm the good news. My mother-in-law was to come that weekend to take me away to her home and there I will stay till I came back in my seventh month to my mother's house for the delivery. Knowing young people's desires she was not taking any chances.

My mother-in-law was due the next morning and mother had gone once again for her discourses. Prabhu came in and handled me as if I was a fragile glass object.

"Now do you believe in miracles, Prabhu," I asked.

"I do, Akka," he said.

I reached for his lips. He moved back as if it was taboo, but I held him and dragged him to me and kissed him. His resistance gradually ebbed away and we kissed passionately.

"We will have it one last time, Prabha," I said. "No, you don't lie on me." I sat on the desk and leaned on the wall. My feet were on the table edge and he came forward. I held his cock and as he came forward I inserted.

"Not all of it," I said. Only the rose was in. He could see it inside me, something that he was never been able to do before. He watched fascinated and I also watched with equal interest. He looked up and I looked up and our eyes met and we hugged emotionally. And then as I watched he moved the rose in and out till both of us were on the edge. That was the end of our resistance. He plunged in as we climaxed in unison. Then we parted. I left for Madhurai the next evening.

My mother and brother came on brief visits twice during the period I was away. I was back with mother when I was seven months pregnant.

Two days before the date due I delivered a boy baby.

*

Prabhu again:

I saw my nephew in hospital. Akka presented him to me. He was sleeping, but from time to time he pouted his lips.

"He smiles you know," said my sister with pride. The nurse allowed me to carry him for 30 glorious seconds. Akka turned the little fellows head to one side and pointed to his ear. There was an indentation in the tragus of the ear (the cartilage in front of the ear hole) just as I have, and on the left side too. Akka smiled as if to thank me for what I have done for her.

A week later, on an auspicious day, the Madhurai grandparents of my nephew came to see their grandson.

My Akka removed the mosquito net that was covering the cradle and mother-in-law had the first glimpse of the baby. He was sleeping as usual. The grand mother took the child in her arms. He opened one eye and then closed it. Grandmother's face glowed in supreme happiness. It was now the turn of the grandfather to carry the baby.

"He is a spitting image of uncle," I said turning to the grandfather. The baby did not resemble him or anyone else I know. My mother had told me to say that. She said it was the custom to extend that courtesy to the paternal grandfather. He beamed.

"That's what everyone who had seen his photo is telling," he said modestly.

"Have you held the baby," Akka's mother-in-law asked me.

"For a few seconds," I said.

"Hold him now. After the parents and grandparents the Mama (maternal uncle) is the most important person in a child's life," she said. "Banu support the head." I held the baby. Akka's hand was under my hand supporting the head. The little fellow pouted his lips. He was a great one for lip pouting. Akka gently moved her fingers to intertwine her fingers into mine.

"Mama has assumed his responsibilities," said Akka.

*

Banu has only one child, but Prabhu married in due course and has a boy and a girl. Both the grandmothers are now on the next items in their agenda. This time it is a twin project: The first one, that at the appropriate time ancient customs would prevail and Banu's son would claim his right to marry Prabhu's daughter. The second item is even more ambitious: They want to be alive to see their great grand child.

12