A Brother's Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you inside me Kit...I want you to take me, right now." She gasped, tugging at his hips. She pulled him against her damp core, feeling his thick erection slide against her clit. Kit groaned loudly, breaking their kiss. He rested his forehead against hers and let his penis slide up and down her wet folds. Lena bit her lip and tried not to cry out as his hard member pressed against her swollen clitoris again and again.

Kit's hands delved into her hair, pulling it back and exposing her neck. Lena arched into his mouth as he trailed fierce kisses down her neck. She could see him losing control, see a side of him she'd never known; she felt as though she were some sort of tropical oasis and he were a water-starved dessert, like he couldn't get enough of her at once. His hands were on her neck, her shoulders, smoothing and cupping her breasts and making trails across her stomach; then his mouth would follow his touch and his hands would be back up again, thrilling some other part of her in ways she never knew she could be touched.

And all the while, Lena felt his erection grinding against her core, making her hum with pleasure that both soothed and burned all at once.

"Lena..." Kit's mouth was at her ear, his breath delicious on her feverish skin. "Lena, I want you so much. You are so beautiful...so...exquisite."

Lena groaned. His words were hypnotising and she wanted more. "Kit...please..."

Kit groaned, stilling his thick shaft against her pulsing core. "Wait...I need...protection..." he gasped.

Lena frowned. "Why? I'm on the pill."

Kit's eyebrow quirked as he stared down at her, his breathing fast. "You are? Since when?"

"Since I was sixteen...you want an exact date?" She said, half joking.

Kit grinned. "No, it's ok." He laughed darkly and dropped his mouth to one nipple, tugging at it with his teeth. Lena moaned and rubbed herself against his slick shaft. "Guess you're just full of surprises tonight, huh?" Kit murmured.

*

Lena giggled and wrapped her legs around his thighs, making her pussy open like the most beautiful flower. Kit lowered his mouth to her ear, letting his cock rest in the valley of her wet vulva. He'd never wanted anything so much in his life as he wanted her.

"Lena..." he whispered, kissing her ear as he spoke. "I need you to...to tell me...if you want to stop..." Lena groaned, the beginnings of a protest. "Shh...this is important...what we're about to do...it's gonna hurt a little...just this once."

Lena smacked him in the chest playfully, the pink hue of embarrassment tinting her cheeks. "I'm not completely stupid, you know..." she laughed softly and rolled her eyes. "I have talked about sex before. I know what a hymen is!" she hissed.

Kit felt the heat rise in his own cheeks. Of course she did. Why was he talking to her like a child? She was eighteen for fucks sake. Most of her friends had done it. Some had more experience than he did.

"Sorry." He murmured, returning to kissing her ear. "I just...don't want to hurt you."

Lena jerked her hips forward and tightened the grip on his legs, making his cock press hard against her clit. She looked up at him with those crazy innocent eyes and said "Even if I beg for it?"

His jaw could have hit the floor. How could anyone look so sweet and angelic and yet inflict so much filth into one sentence? It made Kit want to growl with desire, made him want to fuck her hard and hear her utter filthy words in his ear until he came.

"Be careful what you wish for. You have no idea how much restraint I'm showing." He whispered.

Lena smiled, a mischievous glint in her blue-green eyes.

Kit ran his fingers down her arms in soft, feathery strokes. He traced the curves of her breasts with his index fingers, circling each nipple lazily until they peaked with anticipation. Lena was already wet; he could feel the way her pussy lips were gliding up and down his shaft with every tiny movement of Kit's hips. His cock was throbbing with it's need to release, his balls aching and tight.

He let his hands mould around the sides of waist, pressing more firmly as he moved slowly down, to her hips, her tense thighs...He knew he could wait any longer. Taking his cock in one hand, he moved back a few inches, allowing his throbbing cock head to slide between her hot pussy lips. He licked the head up and down, coating as much of his shaft in her slick juices, before lining himself up at her tight little entrance.

He wanted to watch himself slide into her but he could feel the tension coming off her and knew she was getting scared. He looked up into her eyes. Holding himself up on one arm, her hovered just a few inches above her face, putting as much love and reassurance as he could into his gaze. Lena curled her arms around his neck, relaxing a little and he knew from the slight quirk of her lip that she was ok.

Kit pressed his cock into her tight opening, feeling the wet folds give way as the first inch of his solid erection sank into her. Lena moaned deeply. Kit placed a light kiss on her parted lips and pushed a little more. His cock sank another inch or two inside her. Kit had never felt anything so good; she was so tight, so soft, so wet and warm.

He was only a few inches in when he felt the thin membrane that was her virginity. He paused, letting her adjust to the thickness of him. He kissed her sweet lips. "I love you so much Le..." he whispered.

Lena panted beneath him, her gaze already cloudy with lust. She smiled at him and nodded. "I know...just...do it quick, okay?" she said.

Kit kissed her again and with one quick thrust, he tore through her hymen. Lena yelped and dug her nails into his neck and Kit knew there would be marks there in the morning. He forced himself to stay as still as possible inside her, feeling the warm, wet ooze of her pussy as it gripped his cock, trying desperately to adjust to it's foreign presence. It took so much restraint not to thrust himself into her; she felt incredible. Sheathed around his cock like a hot, velvet glove, it was as if she'd been made just for him.

Lena swallowed hard, trembling a little as the pain subsided. Kit kept still, kissing her forehead tenderly as her breathing slowed.

"It gets better now." He told her.

Lena gave a small smile.

Kit pulled out of her slowly, his cock alive with feeling as her body tightened around his retreating shaft. He was torn between the amazing pleasure he was feeling and the wince that came to Lena's face as he moved.

"Hey..." Kit whispered, holding himself once more at her entrance. Lena's eyes were wide when she looked at him, full of adrenaline. "Try and relax. You're meant to enjoy this you know?" he said, trying to sound more amused than concerned.

Lena laughed and gave him an apologetic smile. She took a deep breath.

"Now lift your hips..."

Lena gave him a look but did as he asked. Kit slid a pillow underneath her hips and she giggled as she sank into it.

"Better?" he asked.

"Much."

This time, Kit wasn't so cautious. He'd broken her hymen, taken her virginity, and now his only job was to make her feel as good as he possibly could. He pushed his cock back inside her tight hole, all the way to the hilt. Lena gasped in surprise, quickly followed by a guttural moan, somewhere between pleasure and pain. He sank his fingers into her hair, pushing it back from her face as he pulled out and drove back into her again.

"Oh!" Lena arched her back, pushing her breasts up against him. Kit kissed her parted lips, her neck, thrust into her again. He delighted at the little moans of pleasure that fell from her lips with each thrust.

"You're so beautiful, Le..." Kit growled, cupping her ass with both hands as he stretched her open again and again.

"Mmm...oh...yesss..."

"Tell me what you want...tell me how you want me to make you cum." He whispered.

"I want...I want...I want you to fuck me. Hard." Lena gasped as Kit slammed himself into her, caught up in her words and the feel of her. He wanted nothing more than to fuck her hard and fast, even though a part of his was scared that he'd hurt her.

"Yes! Just like that!" Lena hissed.

Kit bit back a groan. Lena's hands moved to his shoulders, her fingers biting into his flesh, pulling him against her hot body. He curled her thighs tight around his waist as he drove home, her tight pussy yielding again and again. Lena arched against him with each thrust, driving him a little deeper each time and it wasn't long before Kit felt himself close to the edge. Sweat glistened on both of their naked bodies and the room felt heady and foreign. Lena's moans were in his ear, pushing him on, begging him for more and he was powerless to resist.

"Kit...Kit...please...yes...oh....ohh! Ohhh!!"

Kit felt the unbearably sweet clenching of Lena's pussy as her climax overtook her. She cried out his name again and again, like some kind of prayer to the Gods, her back arched off the bed as though possessed. Kit held her close with one arm, the other holding his body up as he ground his hips into her.

Kit pressed his forehead against hers, looking down into her beautiful, wild eyes as she came. He could have sworn he saw stars in her eyes, but, at that same moment, her pussy gripped his cock hard and Kit's body exploded with the force of his own orgasm. He bucked his hips one last time, spilling his seed deep inside her and crying out her name. Lena's pussy clenched his shaft again and again, milking every last drop and Kit felt as though his cock were being massaged by a thousand warm, wet tongues. It was the most incredible sensation he'd ever felt.

He wasn't sure which one of them was trembling so hard, but Kit became aware of it a few moments later, as the glow from his climax abated. His legs and arms felt suddenly full of lead and he wanted to collapse right there, between Lena's spread legs, with her arms around his neck and her feet resting against...

Oh shit.

Kit looked down into Lena's face with concern, realising then that the trembling was definitely hers. He'd forgotten all about her sprained ankle and the whole "resting it" thing. Shit.

Lena lay there, her eyes closed and a blissful smile on her face. Her cheeks were flushed and there was a sheen of sweat across her face and body to match his own. She'd look so perfectly content, if it weren't for the trembling and the single tear coursing down her cheek.

"Shit. Le, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Kit asked.

Lena opened her eyes and smiled ever wider. "Yes. I'm more than okay." She grinned, another tear falling. "My ankle might never be the same again, but it was definitely worth it. Why did no one tell me sex was THAT good?"

Kit laughed and kissed her. "It's not. Only sex with you is THAT good." He said sincerely. "But...I'm a little bit concerned I may have damaged you for life. Hold still, I'm gonna move, okay? Just stay where you are."

Lena nodded and flopped her arms down onto the pillow either side of her head. Kit carefully unwrapped her legs from his waist and, grabbing a pillow, laid her bad foot down upon it with as much care as possible. Lena bit her lip, clearly in pain, but stayed quiet.

Just as carefully, he pulled his softening cock from her and saw the evidence of her taken virginity seeping out onto the bed sheets, staining the clean white linen with a mixture of blood and semen.

Kit closed her thighs and climbed from the bed. Lena looked at him, frowning with worry. "Where are you going?" she asked.

Kit leaned over her, brushed the hair from her face and bent to kiss her. He let his mouth linger on hers, getting caught up in the taste of her again, before finally pulling back and smiling. "I'll be right back, I promise."

Kit went to the bathroom to clean himself up. He switched on the faucet in the bathtub, added some of Lena's favourite bubble bath and let the water run while he cleaned his teeth. He left the dim shaving mirror light on, which gave the room a soft glow, and lit a couple of candles with the box of matches that was under the sink.

Satisfied, Kit returned to Lena's room and found her lying with her eyes closed, already falling asleep.

"Come on, beautiful...let's get you cleaned up." He whispered. He slid his arms under her back and legs, lifting her up against his chest. He carefully carried her to the bathroom and lowered her into the foaming tub. Lena groaned as her body was enveloped by the warm water.

Kit kissed her forehead and told her not to fall asleep. She opened one eye and smiled. "I can't make any promises." she said.

Kit grinned and turned to leave. Lena called his name and he paused, looking back over his shoulder. Her hair was wet and her eyes were wide open, smiling at him like he'd just handed her the best Christmas present she could have asked for.

"If this is a dream...please don't wake me up. I'm so happy." She whispered.

Kit smiled. "I wouldn't dare."

Back in Lena's room, he stripped the dirty sheets from the bed and, after some uncertainty, decided to throw them in the trash. The idea of Maggie finding Lena's sheets stained with blood and cum was a little discomforting, and he didn't really want her to find out that way.

He grabbed a couple of extra pillows from Lena's bed and left the room, closing the door behind him. He checked on Lena, making sure she hadn't fallen asleep, then went to his own room made sure it was okay to have her sleep in there with him. He was pretty tidy by nature, but for some reason, the idea of her sleeping in his room made him want to make everything perfect. He put the extra pillows on the bed and straightened the sheets but there wasn't much else he could do.

He turned the overhead light off in exchange for the more subtle glow of his lamp. The light spilled across his desk, where it sat, and onto the heavy cube of his P.C, the faded keys of his old keyboard and onto a small picture frame that Bill and Maggie had bought him for Christmas one year. In the frame was a picture of him and Lena several years ago; it had been a heavy snowfall - so high it had spilled over Lena's ankle boots and made her feet wet and cold; Kit had been carrying her on his back, Lena leaning back to let the snow fall on her face. They were both grinning. Maggie had captured the moment perfectly on film.

Kit smiled at the memory - she'd made that ridiculous red bobble hat look cute, somehow. It made his heart feel all fuzzy and warm to think of it. Then he thought of her now, lying naked in the bath, and the warm, fuzzy feeling turned into a blazing fire; that sweet affection was still there, but it was so much more than that now; affection, yes, but also desire and love, passion and need.

He returned to the bathroom and found her slowly sinking into the bubbles, her eyes closed and her breathing soft and regular. He bent down and kissed her gently on the lips and her eyes fluttered open.

"I wasn't sleeping." She mumbled sleepily.

Lena yawned and Kit tried not to laugh. "No...but you probably should be." he said softly. He pulled the plug and grabbed a couple of towels from the shelf. Then he lifted her from the bath and, a little awkwardly, had her stand on her one good leg on the bath mat in front of him. She held onto him for balance as he wrapped her and then her hair in towels, then he scooped her up once more and carried her to his bedroom.

He placed her gently on the bed. Lena smiled and pushed herself up on her hands, so she was sitting, then slowly began to dry her hair. Kit reached across her to grab one of the extra pillows and placed it carefully beneath her ankle; it looked swollen and bruised and he felt like an ass for making it worse. He should have waited until she was all fixed up before jumping on her like that.

"I'm not dying, you know, you don't have to look so upset..." Lena joked, fixing him with her blue-eyed stare.

Kit shook his head, pushing away the intruding thoughts. "You're right, sorry. I just feel bad...for hurting you." he told her.

"Well don't." She said seriously. "It was perfect. It sucks that I hurt my ankle, sure, but what we just did...that was amazing!" she laughed and Kit could see the genuine happiness in her eyes. "I loved it. I love you. Now get in bed and let's do it again." she grinned.

Kit laughed and shook his head. "You are joking?"

"Nope. I'm very serious."

Kit hesitated for all of about two and a half seconds before jumping into bed beside her.

*

12