A Brother's 'Love'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd better get dressed or we'll be late for work," I said with a leer.

"Yes, George, but you just wait until tonight!"

**********

Pat was true to her word, that night and many nights thereafter. It seemed as if our sex life had been reborn. But with a difference. Where before our love making was gentle and slow now it was more frantic and experimental. Pat usually started off with a blowjob, getting me hard in seconds and almost attacking me at times. Then she'd usually want oral from me, which I was pleased to provide as I loved sucking her bald pussy. We'd then fuck in all kinds of positions, some of which were new to me but were very pleasant nonetheless. I especially loved it when she climbed on and rode me for dear life as I loved the sight of her tits as they bounced all over her chest. I enjoyed this new side to my wife very much but it also made me wonder where it came from.

"Pat," I said after a particularly energetic session, "I hope you don't think I'm complaining but where has this new side of you come from? You never used to be this... enthusiastic."

"You don't like it?" she said sounding hurt.

"Of course I do!" I said trying to sound positive. "I guess I just wonder what happened to cause this change in our lovemaking. I'm just curious, that's all."

She looked at me, trying to gauge my sincerity I suppose. "I've been talking with a new woman at work," she said carefully. "She's very open and free about everything. Once we became friends she started telling me about her sex life. Some of the things she told me had me blushing but they also intrigued me. I started asking questions and we talked about things that she loved her husband to do to her and she to him. She made them sound to sexy and hot I started thinking about them a lot. Then I found that woman's magazine that talked about pleasing your partner in bed and the things in there reinforced most of the things we'd talked about.

"I realized that I'd been a bit of a prude and had been missing out on a lot of the fun we should have been having. The problem was you'd been working a lot and our sex life had suffered. After our fight I vowed to change and start to do some of the things I'd heard about and read," Pat said as she ran her finger around on my chest. "I'm sorry if I caused you to worry, George."

"You have to admit, you've changed quite a bit, for the better for sure, but it did make me wonder. I'm very happy that you've decided to be more open about things in bed. I love our sex life and I couldn't ask for a better wife." I kissed her deeply and rolled on top of her. We made slow wonderful love again then fell asleep, dreaming the dreams of lovers.

**********

After Louis had been living with us for about nine months he got a new job and moved out. I was sorry to see him go in one way because it meant I'd have to take over the yard work! Actually I was looking forward to having our home life back to normal, without my brother hanging around. He still stopped by once or twice a week for dinner. Pat was worried that he wouldn't be eating right living all alone so at least he'd get a good meal when he ate with us.

My project finally ended so my hours at work went back to normal, which I was very grateful for. Pat always got home before me so she'd have supper cooking when I'd walk in. On the days Louis was over he'd be at the house before me as well. He'd usually hang around for a couple of hours then go home.

One night I got home a few minutes earlier than usual, less traffic I guess, and as I walked in the house I heard what I thought was a groan.

"Pat?" I called out, "Are you okay, Honey?"

Pat hurried out of the kitchen, red faced. "Oh, George, you're home early! I'm all right, I just touched a hot pan is all," she said as she kissed me.

I looked at her hand but didn't see any sign of a burn. "It looks like didn't burn yourself too bad, thank goodness. You need to be more careful."

"I will, Honey. Come and sit down, dinner is almost ready."

We walked into the kitchen I saw Louis sitting at the table. He had an odd look on his face at first but it was gone before I could be sure. We ate, as usual, then we watched a video Louis had brought. When it was time for him to leave he collected his video and started for the door. Pat stopped him, telling him she was sending some leftovers home with him. I told him goodnight and headed upstairs.

I'd had time to get undressed and had been in bed for a few minutes when Pat finally came upstairs.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Just getting Louis some leftovers. I sent a lot home with him," she said as she made her way to the bathroom. She did whatever she usually did in there and then came out wearing her long nightgown. She climbed into bed and gave me a quick kiss. "'Night, George."

I was horny this evening so I leaned over and started kissing her ear and running my hand over her ass. "I want you," I whispered as I stroked my hard cock.

Pat turned into my arms, looking sorry. "Honey, I'm kinda tired, can we do it tomorrow?"

"I guess," I said disappointed.

Pat noticed my disappointment and my hard-on. She grasped me through my underwear and squeezed gently. "How about I take care of that for you, so you can sleep?"

"Okay," I said. At least I'd be able to get some relief.

Pat threw back the covers and as I laid on my back she stripped my shorts off. Since I was already erect she started sucking and jacking my cock, trying to get me off quickly.

She'd gotten quite good at giving head in the last few months and she put all of her effort into it. She was sucking and jerking me with that twisting motion she used and it wasn't long before I was ready to come. I didn't want to surprise her, even though she'd been swallowing my come lately too.

"Oh, Baby, that's it! Oh, fuck! I love your mouth! I'm cumming!"

I erupted into her mouth as I shot spurt after spurt into her she swallowed it down. With one last kiss on the head of my cock she pulled away.

"There, that should help you sleep," she said with a smile.

I reached over and kissed her, tasting some of my load still in her mouth. "Thanks, Baby, that was just what I needed." I cuddled up to her and fell fast asleep.

**********

I'm probably a little slow on the uptake, okay make that a *lot* slow on the uptake. It took me four more months before I noticed the pattern our lovemaking had fallen into. I'd like to think it was because the days weren't the same all the time but the conditions were and that's what I should have picked up on.

I finally noticed that on nights my brother visited if we had sex at all the only sex we had was oral. Pat always had some excuse as to why we couldn't make love but she was more than willing to take care of me orally so I didn't complain, or think all that much about it at first. I probably wouldn't have figured it out at all if she hadn't worn that stupid long nightgown every time.

I saw Pat walk out of the bathroom wearing her long nightgown and my first thought was 'no pussy tonight'. It was then that I realized that I'd made a connection between that nightgown and my lack of vaginal sex when she wore it. Pat had this long nightgown that she'd gotten for Christmas from her mother one year. She made all the right noises when thanking her mother but in reality she didn't like it and rarely wore it, at least she hadn't. Now, as I laid there waiting for her to come to bed I was aware that she'd been wearing it more and more over the past few months. What really got me thinking was the knowledge that we didn't screw when she wore it. I vowed to test that theory right now.

"Hey, Baby, why don't you put on something sexy so I can take it off you?" I asked huskily.

"Not tonight, Baby, I don't feel like it. I had a bitch of a day at work and all I want to do is go to sleep," Pat said with a yawn.

I flipped the covers back revealing my nakedness and my arousal. "I understand, Honey, do you think you could give me a hand with this first?"

Pat smiled slightly, "Of course I can, Baby." Pat dropped to her knees by the bed and leaned over, taking my cock in her mouth and hand. As always, she performed masterfully. She sucked deeply, taking me to the back of her throat and humming, causing my balls to jump. On the upstroke she'd follow her mouth with her hand squeezing me firmly, with that twisting motion that I loved so much. I relaxed and got into the blowjob, enjoying the talents of her hot, wet mouth. It wasn't many minutes later that I felt my orgasm building so I stroked my hand through her hair, letting her know that I was almost ready.

Pat sped up her motions, sucking harder and faster and soon my balls gave up their load into her mouth. She swallowed twice as I filled her up with my cum, then after I had stopped she licked me clean and patted my now softening cock. "There you go, Baby. I love the taste of your cum," she said as we kissed. She climbed into bed and was soon fast asleep.

Sleep came slower to me as I spent the next hour running through the previous weeks and months, trying to figure out when this had started and why. I guessed it had been well over six months since she'd been doing this but I still hadn't figured out the why. I decided that I was going to be careful to take note of events in the future so I could determine the cause. I hoped.

**********

It took me another month before I figured out the pattern. There were a lot of things that happened on the nights Pat wore that nightgown but there was only one thing that happened on every one of them. Every night that she wore her nightgown and we only had oral sex, or no sex at all, my brother had been over for dinner. The problem I had was making a connection between my brother being over and our sex life. It didn't make any sense. Louis had been dropping by for dinner ever since he'd moved out but rarely on the same night and usually only once a week. It had to be the most amazing coincidence in history or there really was something that connected these two events.

Again it was dumb luck that gave me the clue I needed. I had some work to do so I was upstairs in my study, working, when the phone rang. I grabbed it at almost the same time as Pat. She was already speaking as I put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" Pat said.

"Hi, Pat. Can you talk?" Louis asked.

"For a minute, George is upstairs working in his study. He should be up there for a while."

"Good. I want you to go down to the laundry room and close the door."

"Yes Master," she whispered.

'Master?' I thought. What was this shit? I pressed my hand hard over the phone so my breathing wouldn't be heard. It wasn't long before I heard Pat's voice again.

"I'm here, Master."

"What are you wearing, pet?"

"A blouse, bra, skirt and shoes, Sir."

"No panties, that's very good, pet."

"Thank you, Sir. I wish you were here, Sir. I need to feel your hands on my body," Pat said breathlessly.

"I wish that too my pet. For now you will have to be content with my words directing your own hands. I want your hands to do to your body what I would if I were there," Louis said huskily. "I want you to open your blouse and take your tits out of your bra."

I heard a rustle of clothing. "Yes, Master."

"Now, I want you to pinch and twist your nipples as I would. I want you to squeeze them until you cry out. I'll know if you don't do it correctly and I will be sure to punish you the next time I see you so don't disappoint me pet!" he hissed.

I heard the phone being tucked under her chin, I assumed, so she'd have both hands free. I could hear her breathing getting harder and I heard her gasp.

"Unhhh," she groaned. "I'm... uh... pinching them... uh... Master!"

"Pull them away from your body, pet. I want your tits stretched. Make sure you don't lose your grip on your nipples, pet," he hissed.

Again, I heard Pat groan, both in pain and in excitement. "Oh, God, Master, your hands feel so good on me! Please, Sir, may I cum?"

'She's asking him if she can cum?' I was blown away. In all the years I'd known her I'd never heard my wife talk this way.

"Not just yet, pet. Describe to me what your tits and nipples look like," he said sounding almost loving.

"My tits are pulled as far from my body as I can get them. They look like cones they are stretched so far. My fingers are pinching my nipples very hard so that I don't lose my grip since my hands are sweaty as are my tits. My nipples are swelled up and have an almost purple hue to them. They look so hard and painful but they feel so good as well, Master!" she said in a rush.

"I wonder what George would say if we had your nipples pierced, pet?" Louis asked conspiratorially. "Do you think he'd find it exciting like he did when I had you shave off your pubic hair?"

Pat groaned, louder this time. I swear I could hear her but not through the phone.

"Oh God, Master! I don't know how he'd take it but I'd love for you to pierce my nipples! I want to be pierced for your, Sir!"

"Maybe we'll do that some day real soon, pet. I'd love to pull you around by your nipple rings, that's for sure! Your nipples are so sensitive now I bet they'd be exquisitely sensitive pierced. I bet you could cum just from me tugging on them, don't you think, pet?"

"Unhhhh... yes Master! ...Oh please, Sir, may I cum?" Pat groaned in pain/pleasure.

"NO! I want you to put three fingers in your pussy and stroke them in and out twenty times. You are to put the phone by your pussy so I can hear your fingers moving in your sloppy snatch. Do not cum if you know what is good for you!" Louis growled.

"Yes, Master!" Pat groaned loudly. I supposed that she had let her nipples go and was now reaching between her legs to do as Louis had told her. Again I heard the rustling of the phone and then I heard a squishing sound. Pat had always gotten very wet very easily so it wasn't hard to picture in my mind what my ears were telling me was going on.

I listened to Pat grunt and groan as the sloshing sound came over the line. Soon the twenty strokes he told her to take were up and the sound of the phone being moved again reached my ears.

"PLEASE, Master, may I cum?!!" Pat begged.

"Do not touch your body, pet. I want you to cum when I tell you from the power of my voice only, do you understand?"

"Oh, yes Master. I understand!" Pat moaned.

"Cum for me my little slut wife, CUM!" Louis hissed.

"OH GOD! I'm CUMMINGGGGGG!!!!" Pat hollered. Again, I felt that I heard her without benefit of the phone, but I was probably wrong. Her breathing came fast and hard. She was panting like she'd run a race or been fucked royally. I was amazed at the reaction by my wife to my brother but I was also very angry. I couldn't allow this to go on behind my back any longer. I planned to take care of both of them real soon.

"That was excellent my little slut wife," Louis said. "You have pleased me, pet."

"Thank you, Master," Pat said with obvious pleasure in her voice.

"I will be over tomorrow at the usual time. I can't wait to get my hands on your sexy body, pet."

"I can hardly wait, Master!"

"Make sure you take care of good old George tonight, we wouldn't want him to get suspicious, would we?"

"No, Sir, we would not. He'd probably kill both of us if he knew. Don't worry, Master. I'll fuck his brains out tonight. That cum just warmed me up!" she said with a giggle.

"Until tomorrow, pet," Louis said as he hung up. Pat hung up the phone on her end as I did. I planned on fucking Pat tonight because it would be one of the last times I would do so. I put away the papers I was working on and began planning how I would catch them.

**********

The next day at work I planned and schemed until I came up with something I thought would work. It was simple and didn't require a lot of equipment. I would do it tomorrow night, no need to put this off any longer, right? When I arrived home that night Louis was already there, reading the paper. I smiled at my brother but it was a smile with an ulterior motive. He smiled back then continued reading the paper. I walked into the kitchen and pecked Pat on the lips.

"Oh, hi, Honey," Pat said. "Why don't you get washed up, supper will be ready in a few minutes."

"Okay," I said as I made to walk out of the kitchen. "Oh, I almost forgot. I've got to work late tomorrow night, probably until 11:00 or so. My boss told me we had to rework some of the figures for our proposal and it has to be done tomorrow." The first part of the plan was in motion.

"Oh, George, not again!" Pat cried.

"Don't worry, I already told him not to make a habit of it. He assured me he understood and if this wasn't an emergency he wouldn't have asked," I said as I walked back and hugged her. "I'm sure we can deal with this one time, can't we?"

Pat looked into my eyes and nodded her head. "Yeah, I suppose." She pulled out of my arms and back to her cooking. "Go wash up now, I'm going to put the food on the table."

"Yes ma'am," I said as I hurried to the bathroom.

During supper I mentioned having to work late tomorrow to Louis. I carefully watched his reaction but I had to give him credit, there was no outward sign that this was good news. I wanted to make sure so I put the second part of the plan into play.

"Louis, I'd like to ask you a favor," I said putting down my fork.

"What's that, Bro?" Louis asked.

"I was wondering, if you don't have anything going on tomorrow, maybe you could come over and keep Pat company while I'm at work?"

Louis made a face as if he was thinking. "I don't have anything special going on tomorrow. Sure, I'd love to do it," he said with a smile.

I clapped him on the shoulder and smiled back. "Thanks, Louis, I really appreciate it."

Our evening went along as usual. We finished supper, loaded the dishwasher and then played cards for a couple of hours. Louis left around 10 and, after watching the news, Pat and I headed upstairs to bed. I knew that tonight would be a blowjob night since Louis was over and, upon seeing Pat come out of the bathroom wearing her usual nightgown I knew I was right. She sat on the side of the bed, smiling a sexy smile.

"Baby?" she said with a purr in her voice. "I want you to do me a favor."

I looked over at her as I exited the bathroom in my underwear. "What's that, Honey?" I was curious as to what she wanted since I really had no clue.

"I hope you don't think I'm odd but I'd like you to jerk off for me," she said blushing. "I've never seen a man jerk off and I think it would be so hot! I want you to cum in my mouth. When you get ready to cum I want you to let me know so I can stick my tongue out then I want you to put your cock on it and shoot into my open mouth. I want you to watch while you fill my mouth with your cum then I'm going to swallow as I look into your eyes. ... Can you do that for me?"

I was stunned. What she'd just described sounded so good; it almost made me forget that she'd been fucking my brother for god knew how long. I smiled and caressed her face.

"For you, anything," I said in a whisper.

I dropped my shorts and grasped my soft cock, gently pulling and stroking it until it hardened. I then started a slow up and down motion, making sure she could see my hand as it reached my balls, exposing my length, and then back up where I massaged the purple head. "Is this what you wanted to see, Baby?"

"Oh yes, that looks so good. You're getting me so wet just watching! I can't wait until you cum, I want to taste you!" she hissed, her eyes hooded.

I continued stroking, stopping every once in a while to pull on my nuts the way I like it. I started to get close and my knees wobbled but I straightened up and continued my stroking, keeping my eyes on hers the whole time.

"Does that feel good, Baby?" she asked. "It looks like you're getting ready, aren't you?"