A Brother's Memories Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica hollered from her room, "Richard! You better get in here RIGHT NOW, and bring Dad's book!"

The lights were low as I entered her room but I couldn't believe my eyes. Monica had taken all the blankets, chairs, even stood the mattresses up on end, and had made a tent like the one we were in during our first sexual encounter. The only light was inside the tent with her, it cast her shadow on the wall of the tent. I could tell she was dressed just as I had guessed she would be, but she had also redone her hair into pigtails like she used to wear. I worked my way into the tent and there she was sitting on the floor in her shorts and shirt, white socks and sneakers. Her makeup was all gone and she really had this fresh clean look about her.

I started to say something but Monica interrupted me, "Give me that book! You and David (our little brother) are in so much trouble."

As I gave her the magazine, I said, "We found it in an old suitcase, it's not Dad's, it's ours."

"You are and David shouldn't be reading this stuff. She snatched it from my hand and started flipping through the pages. "I bet you were playing with your dicks while you were looking at the pictures, weren't you?"

I hung my head and said in a whine, "Yes, maybe a little."

"I thought so. You boys shouldn't be doing that yet. But I guess that since you are, I had better make sure that you aren't hurting yourselves. So you better just show me how you do it"

"What, you want me to play with myself, in front of you?"

"Yes, I am older and I'll know if you are doing it right. So get started now or do I tell Mom and Dad about his."

"Ok, I'll show you, but you have to promises not to tell anyone, ok?"

"Ok, now just do it like I told you to!"

I hung my head and unzipped my shorts and pulled it out, and started to slowly stroke my rigid cock. I was so excited, and very hard, by all that had been going on for the last five hours. I was standing, with my cock inches from her face, as she sat there watching my fist slide up and down my dick. My pre-cum was making my cock slick and I was speeding up. While Monica was watching she had moved even closer.

I thought she was going to cave in and grab me but instead, she said, "Ok, you can stop, I guess you are doing it right. Now show me what picture you like to look at while you are doing it." I told her, “It was the picture with the couple licking each other that I really liked.”

Monica laughed as she said, "You poor boy, you don't even know what they are doing to each other. Have you ever seen a real pussy before?"

"No I've never seen one!" I replied with a whine, "But I know what they are doing. I would even show you if you weren't such a chicken."

"I am not a chicken, do you really want to lick my pussy?"

"Yes I do, if you will suck my dick."

She pouted her lips and said, "You better do it right, or I'm to tell Mom and Dad what you boys have been doing in the garage."

I sat down across from her and started taking my shoes off when she slapped my hands and said she would do mine and I should do hers. We took the longest time getting naked. She had touched my cock several times in the process but would only let me touch her breasts, which I loved doing. My mind kept leaping to that summer and remembering what those first touches were like, how I had felt as her young pussy had come into view. I remembered that our first time had started with her on her knees sucking our younger brother's cock. I had knelt behind her and held her breasts and had let my cock rest in the cleft of her ass. As if reading my mind, she knelt, facing away from me and looked over her shoulder as I moved behind her.

My cock was resting in the cleft of her ass, just as before, and I reached around her and took her breasts in my hands. As I felt the weight of them and caressed her nipples, I nuzzled her neck and blew softly in her ear as she slowly rotated her ass against me. I slid my hands down to her pussy and slid a finger in along her clit. She shuddered and ground her ass back against me so hard I almost let my cock slip into her pussy. She sensed what was about to happen and pulled away. She had me lay down on my back as she positioned herself over my face and I was looking straight up into her pussy.

As she started examining my cock, she whispered, "Rich has it really been 11 years since you have had sex with anyone?"

"Yes," I replied, "You remember that after Betty and I broke up I got really fat. Well I was ashamed to let anyone see me so I just retreated into my own world. I guess I have been waiting for the perfect woman to help me come out of my shell and you are worth the wait."

"Well I guess we will have to make sure that we do things right." She reached under the bed and pulled out a cock ring and proceeded to slip it on me. "This will help your control and keep you hard." It was an amazing feeling having her do that and it made my dick get longer and harder.

I was so turned on I had to taste her pussy. I slowly pulled her hips down to my mouth and very slowly licked her pussy from end to end. She let out a gasp and started bouncing on my face as she came. I had forgotten that she had not been with anyone for several years herself. With a growl, she slid her lips around my cock and buried it to the balls in her mouth. She had done it with such force I almost came myself. She pulled back a little and squeezed my cock hard at the base and the urge to come went away. But my cock stayed hard. She went to work on it with a passion, just as I was doing for her.

Over the years I have had to develop techniques for eating pussy to keep my women coming back to a short dick like mine. I tend to come quickly when I get in a warm moist pussy so I need to make sure that they are well satisfied before I slip it in. I rubbed my chin on her clit as I drove my tongue deep into her pussy. I was stabbing it in her pussy just like a little cock all the while I was working on that clit. My nose was right at her ass so I was rubbing it there, as well. Sis was bouncing and groaning and trying to get my whole head up her pussy and ass.

I can eat pussy longer than any woman has been able to take it and tonight was no exception. I got so busy I had stopped paying attention to my own pleasure until she grabbed my ass and pulled my dick deep in her mouth as I spurted my load for her. I worked her clit hard and soon had her coming just as I finished coming in her mouth. We both lay there for a few minutes just licking and touching each other, waiting for the energy to continue. We had a lot of years to makeup for.

Slowly Monica slid her pussy off my face and turned around and straddled my still hard cock (thanks for cock rings). She bent to kiss me and there was still some of my come on her lips. I love to taste my own come so I licked it off and kissed her long and deep. I could taste and feel my come in her mouth and was busy trying to lick it up while she was trying to lick her juices from my face and beard. She was slowly sliding her pussy along the underside of my dick. I could feel it getting closer to slipping into her with every stroke. She kept taking short strokes pausing and then stroking some more. She reached down and lifted a breast to my mouth just as, with a shake of her hips, she slid my cock all the way into her pussy. It was so warm and wet the way it folded around my cock. I knew that if either of us moved an inch I was going to shoot a load again right then.

We were both holding really still when she whispered in my ear, "You feel so good, just like I knew you would."

"You are so sexy sis, I wish we had never stopped doing this. How did you learn about cock rings?"

"After trying both David's monster and your sweet dick, I found that I preferred the smaller ones. They fit so nice, and I don't get so sore from being all stretched out. Besides the owners of small dicks seem to try harder to please me. One of the reasons that I married Lisa and Scott's father was the size of his dick, it always reminded me of yours."

"I remember when you came to my room after David had taken your cherry. How you were hurt and bleeding and said you were never going to have sex again."

"Aren't you glad that you took the time to show me how wonderful sex could be. I may have been crying when I came in, but I was smiling when I left."

"I have often wondered sis, did you ever do it with Dave again?"

"No. Until I left home, yours was the only dick that I wanted. What about you?"

"It was just a couple of months before Diane and I got married that we first had sex. Since you didn't take your furniture when you got married, we used to do it on your bed. I would always think of you when we were in there making love."

"Were you her first?"

"I have always thought so. She always said I took her cherry, and she did bleed a bit. I had been as gentle as I could, I didn't want to hurt her like David did you."

"I know you were gentle with her. But now, I would like you to quit being so damn gentle with me and get busy fucking my brains out!"

"I won't last long sis. I am ready to cum right now just having it in your sweet pussy."

"Then go ahead and cum. Just fuck me as long as you can."

With that, Monica sat straight up and ground her cunt down on the root of my cock. I started thrusting as hard as I could into that wonderful pussy. I was working her clit with my fingers hoping she would come again for me but it was not to happen. With one last thrust I buried myself as far into her as I could and shot my load of cum deep into my sister's hot and hungry pussy.

"I feel you cumming, oh yes, fill me up little brother. I'm close too, pinch my clitty please, pinch it hard now..." She trembled all over and shouted, "Yes, I cumming, Oh it feels so good, why did we ever stop? Please, promise me we will do this for the rest of our lives."

She used her cunt muscles to milk every last drop from it. Even with the cock ring on I could feel my dick shrinking to nothing and starting to slip out of her pussy. I sat up and we changed positions so I could bury my face in her cunt so I could suck all of my come from her.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, right there on the floor of the hotel room, under our makeshift tent. It was so nice not sleeping alone. I awoke just before dawn to a pair of lips wrapped around my cock. It was still soft and didn't act like it was going to get any harder any time soon. Monica just kept holding it in her mouth as she explored my body, feeling my balls and ass. I was beginning to have to go to the bathroom pretty badly but I let her continue until I couldn't wait any longer.

"Sis, unless you really want to gargle with my piss, you had better let me go now."

"But I just got started," she whined.

"I can't hold it much longer. What you are doing feels great but you know how it is when Mother Nature calls, well, now she is yelling!"

Monica reluctantly let my cock slip from her lips and gave my balls a parting squeeze. That made a little piss leak out. As I jumped up she said that she had to go now and if I was a gentlemen I would let her go first.

"Not likely you little fox. I said I had to go first."

"But now you made me have to go. You don't want me to wet myself, do you?"

"All I want right now is to go pee!" I jumped up and headed for the bathroom.

"Ok, but let me watch."

She got up and raced me into the bathroom. As is with most hotels there was very little room at the toilet for two. We were wrestling each other trying to be first and we both were leaking.

"Wait, wait, wait," she cried, "I am going to pee all over the floor if we keep this up, lets just go at the same time." She eased up on the sink and spread he legs, "I guess we will just have to go here."

The faucet had to be sticking her in the ass but she left enough room for me to have a spot to aim. It was a little hard to aim my soft little, 2-inch, cock while her lovely breasts were staring me in the face, but I tried. I really had to go and this was such a turn on. Finally I started to go and she started a second later and really let out a gusher. From the way she was sitting she was getting as much on me as in the sink. She started laughing, said she was sorry, and tried to shut it off. But the harder she tried the harder she laughed and the wetter I got. So I just paid her back. I quit aiming and started pissing straight on her pussy and she leaned back and was pissing on my cock. I know we couldn't have been going that long but it seemed like hours.

As we both ran out of pressure, we stopped laughing and started kissing. Monica wrapped her legs around me and we finished our business with her cunt mashed against my cock and balls. We stayed that way for a little while and I reached over and got us a couple of towels and proceeded to pat her pussy dry as she cleaned me up. My cock was just starting to respond properly when the phone rang. We both jumped like we had been caught playing Doctor by Mom and Dad!

I went and answered the phone and it was my niece, Lisa, telling us that they were leaving now and that they would be here in about 4 hours. I had hoped that they would have decided to cancel and we could have spent the entire weekend together. Lisa asked if we were having any luck and I almost broke up when I told her that it was probably my luckiest trip to Vegas ever.

As I hung up I heard the shower start and decided that I would calm things down a bit by letting Monica have some privacy. I started putting the furniture back in order and taking down our little tent. I took our clothes and put them along with the book in the suitcase she had given me. I knew that I would remember this time every time I looked at them, and besides, I didn't want to have to explain them to the kids. I was just finishing up when my sister walked out of the bath with a towel wrapped around her and another around her hair. She was so sexy. I had caught her dressed like that coming out of the bathroom many times, when we were kids, and it has always turned me on. I told her that we had about 4 hours before the kids' got there. She said that she too had hoped they would cancel. Oh well!

"Well, if we are going to get breakfast, I have to get a shower," I said as I went to my room to get my kit. "You know we have to eat something besides each other, don't you?"

"I guess so," she said with a sexy leer, "But could I have a snack first?"

"No! I need a shower. I smell like someone took a piss on me."

I was well into running the hotel out of hot water when the shower door opened and I turned to see my sister standing there with my shaving cream and a razor.

"Someone needs to shave." Monica told me as she stood there in her towel, " I've got whisker-burn on my face and pussy from you."

Since I have a full beard, I knew where she meant. "Ok, I'll shave, just for you," and reached for the shaving cream and razor.

"I think that you had better let me do it, so it's done right."

I turned off the water as she knelt down at the side of the shower. She lathered me up real good and proceeded to shave my cock and balls. What a turn on to have my sister shave me, knowing that she was enjoying it just as much as I was. She succeeded in giving me a hard-on that made finishing a little tricky. But she got the job done, no nicks or cuts.

"Maybe I had better check and see if you need a shave as well."

"I know you like shaved pussy, so I took care of it yesterday."

"Ok, but maybe I had better check anyway."

She stood up and dropped her towel and stepped into the shower with me. I reached down and started to rub my hand over her perfectly smooth mound.

"I think you missed a spot," I told her as I slipped to my knees, "I think I had better look closer."

"Oh please do kind sir, I wouldn't want to go out wearing a spot"

I got down on my knees and had her spread her legs as I moved in for a closer look. Her pussy lips were all red, wet, and swollen. I pressed my face to her and delivered a little lick right on her clit. Her knees sagged and she squatted to give me better access to her. Thank goodness for grab bars in showers, I knew they had a good use. I continued licking her until she couldn't take it any more. I stood up turned her around and bent her over. Her pussy was wide open and my cock just slipped right in.

As I was thrusting my cock in and out of her tight pussy she reached back and started fingering her clit. As I said, I do come quickly and I have never minded when my lovers help themselves to have as good a time as I do. Every thrust brought me closer to coming, my balls would hit her fingers as she was working her clit and trying to come for me. Suddenly she rammed her pussy back tight against my groin, that drove me deep inside her and she came for me. She reached through her legs and grabbed my balls and off I went. I pumped and pumped my come into her as she massaged every drop from my balls. When I was empty I slid out of her pussy and watched my come ooze out as her pussy slowly closed.

As I started to kneel down and lick her clean, she said "Rich, if we are going to get out of here and go eat, we really don't have time for that right now, and besides I need a rest."

I agreed and we finished up our showers, her second of the morning, by washing the remains of our love making down the drain. After drying each other off Monica powdered my freshly shaved cock and balls with some baby powder and I did the same to her pussy.

I was reaching for my clothes when she said, "Wait, I have something for you to wear." She ran to her room and when she came back, she had her hands behind her and was grinning. "I read your story about how you liked to wear Betty's (my last girlfriend's) silky underwear and it made me so hot to think of you dressed like that. So, if you don't mind I have some things I would like you to wear today."

"Ok, I think I can do that, lets see what you have for me."

As she brought the items from behind her back she smiled and said, " Only the things I was wearing when I picked you up."

Out came her red silk panties, garter belt, and nylons. Monica was amazing me every time I turned around. She helped me with the nylons and garter belt, which fit fine, but when it came to the panties they were a tight fit. Even with my little worn out cock it was a real struggle getting everything in place. We made it and she stepped back and admired her handy-work. I looked in the mirror and could see that the cheeks of my ass were trying to escape the tight panties as they started creeping up my ass, and my cock was being squeezed flat against my stomach, if it hadn't been such a short one it would have been peeking out the waistband. I was an uncomfortable but willing participant.

As Monica stood back and admired her handy work, she remarked, "The belt and stockings fit ok but the panties look a little tight. How do you feel?"

"Ok, a little cramped but still, ok."

"No they're too tight, you don't have to wear them if you don't want to."

"That's ok, I will wear them if you will wear something special for me."

"Anything you want me to, dear brother."

"Since I am wearing most of your things from last night, you can just wear the rest of them."

"That leaves only my blouse, skirt and shoes. What about a pair of nylons?"

"Ok you can add a pair of stockings, but no pantyhose, agreed?"

"It's a Deal! I can see that we wont have much laundry to do I we keep this up." And we both broke up.

Monica returned to her room and I finished getting dressed. I was really uncomfortable and I thought my balls were being crushed whenever I sat down, but I was game.

We made one last check of the room before we left and found her cock-ring by the edge of the bed. I wouldn't want to explain that to my niece. I also made one last check to see if she was dressed right. I reached through the slit in her skirt and found her bare pussy. I slipped a finger down her slit and she rewarded me with a little grunt and a slight squat to get it inside. I let it slip on by and instead let it slide to her ass. When I pulled my hand out there were some of her juices on it so I licked them off. With a grin and a squeeze of my cock we headed out for breakfast.