A Brother's Memories Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke sometime later to a knock on the door. Monica's head was on my chest and she was still asleep. We had dragged the cover over us at sometime so I told whomever it was to come in. Lisa and Scott peeked around the door and asked wasn't it true that we have a breakfast date? I looked at the clock and it was almost 9 am. I told the kids thanks and as they closed the door I woke Monica with a kiss and told her Bill and Sammi were waiting. She got up and headed towards the bathroom mumbling something about room service. It dawned on me that we could all have breakfast in our suite. I called Bill and Sammi, they weren't much more awake than we were, and asked about having breakfast, in our room, and they said, sure they could be ready in 30 minutes or so. I told them to just call room service and order what they wanted and have it delivered to our room. I got up and got my robe and opened the bedroom door to find the kids reading more stories from my laptop. I was too beat to object. Lisa ran over and gave me a big hug and kiss. I hugged her back as she whispered in my ear "Thank you for making Mom so happy." I said, "Ok," and told them about company coming and asked them what they wanted. I asked them to kind of pick up the place and went back to the bedroom to call room service.

After I had made all the arrangements I joined Monica in the bathroom and we showered together, but this time we were two very sore and still tired older people. After our shower as we were toweling dry, Lisa knocked on the door and said she had coffee for us if we wanted it. We both said yes and, before I could get covered up, my niece comes in with two steaming cups of coffee for us. She looked at my crotch and smiled and said that she had gotten our clothes out for us and they would entertain the company until we were dressed.

As she closed the door I looked in the mirror and was relieved to see that the warm water had kept my cock from shrinking all the way and that at least it was hanging a little lower than before. Maybe it wasn't the water but all the exercise. Yea, that was it exercise and I vowed to help it get all the exercise it could. We finished drying off and took care of the personal stuff and went for our clothes. Lisa had laid out traveling clothes and some of our new underwear. As we dressed I told Monica that this had been the most wonderful weekend I have ever hand and thanked her for being the loveliest and most wonderful sister in the world.

With a kiss she said the she would also cherish these two days and hoped that there would be many more. When we were all dressed and ready we opened the door and headed out to face the beautiful day together.

12