A Brother's Mistake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,073 Followers

Cindy took a few steps out of the shadows of the restaurant and pulled me into it by my hand. She wrapped my arm around her waist and pressed her body close to me. Her perfume was strong which helped in covering the smell of food that was inevitably attached to her. "I've been watching you all night."

"Have you?"

"Yes." She said as she began to squat down while loosening my belt.

I closed my eyes as my jeans dropped down a little and she pulled my cock free from my boxers. I felt her smooth hands tug at it until it stood erect for her. I gasped as her tongue swirled and teased the head of my cock while moistening it. I reached down, placed my hand on her head and forced my cock in between her lips. Cindy made a little noise as it pushed into her wet, hot mouth. Her hands reached around my waist and then onto my ass as she began to vigorously suck me off. It wasn't the best blow job I had ever gotten, but her enthusiasm at the act made it hot. Cindy moaned and purred with my cock in her mouth. She sucked loudly as her head bobbed quicker and quicker. I gripped the pony tail she wore and grunted while jamming myself deeper into her throat. I reached down to pull her to her feet. Cindy stood up while gasping. My hands were under her skirt and tugging at her panties.

"No." she said quickly. "Fuck, I have to go back."

I held onto her hand, "You can't leave me like this."

"I don't want to, but I have to go." Cindy said sadly. "I can't get fired. Come back tomorrow night. I can finish what I started."

I watched with disappointment as she disappeared back into the restaurant. Frustrated and now with a head full of steam, I zipped up and got into my car. It wasn't the best idea I ever had driving home in the condition I was in. My vision was quite blurry while driving; I somehow managed to make my way home. One of the benefits of living in a small town, everything was within reach. I pulled into the driveway carefully and smiled as the backlight to the house had been left on my Emma. I shut the ignition of my car and pulled myself out.

"Deep breaths," I whispered to myself as I tried not to lose it while walking down the driveway to the back of the house. I looked up quickly, a little too quickly as I was starting to lose my balance from the beers, and saw that everyone was asleep. Not a single light was on. Regaining my failing balance, I decided to sit on the steps at the back of the house. I didn't want to walk into the house like this. I would most likely wake the family up crashing into the kitchen. As I sat there taking deep breaths, I couldn't help but think of Kelly. Spiked and driven into frustration by Cindy's mouth at the restaurant, an inner lust in me had been sparked. It was like a raging fire as I leaned against the steps. My mind drifted to when Kelly had straddled me this morning. It drifted to when I felt her lips on mine. I shuddered recalling the feeling of her amazing breasts in my hands. She was a sexual being. She radiated sex. As those thoughts popped into my mind, my erection that had subsided from Cindy's tease had grown back in force. It was pushing uncomfortably against my jeans.

With the fog in my mind still clouding everything, I got up from the steps and entered the house. I tip-toed through the kitchen and made my way upstairs. The smell of Kelly's perfume penetrated my nose as I walked into the hallway the three of our rooms shared. I pressed up against one of the bedroom doors and checked the knob. To my surprise, it rotated with a soft 'click' and I entered. The room was dark. It smelled of a woman. It was soft, pleasantly sweet and very feminine. I can see the outline of a shapely woman in bed. I sat down, my body swaying side to side slightly, and reached down to touch the ample curves that I saw covered by a blanket.

"Rob?" a soft voice sounded from the darkness.

"Yeah," I whispered.

"Are you ok?" the voice came back sounding more and more alert and awake.

I needed to lie down. I forced my way down onto the bed. Kelly worked her soft blanket to take me into bed with her. I felt her warmth against my body. Her smell was intoxicating as it filled my nose. I took her in. I took a deep breath taking her essence in. I reached out to Kelly and pulled her close. She was wearing a soft nightie that was silky to the touch.

"Rob..." she said.

"Shhh..." I said and leaned in to kiss her lips softly.

Kelly's head pulled back a little. "Rob..."

"You don't want this?" I asked in the darkness and placed my hand on her ass. Just touching her sent me into a vertigo inducing spin.

"Yes...but..." she protested, "We're family..."

"I don't care about that right now. I need you. Your kiss earlier..."

"I'm sorry." She said softly. "I didn't mean to..."

We both paused in silence. I felt her arm reach around me and pulled me closer to her. The deafening sound of our silence was killing me. I leaned in and kissed her again. My hands began to roam as if on their own quest to discover Kelly's body. Her body squirmed, pushed and yearned for me. Kelly gripped my ass and pulled me forcefully into her as she pressed my erection into her body. She gasped as she felt it press against her.

"I've had dreams about this." She whispered as she broke the kiss.

"I can't stop thinking about you."

"I haven't stopped." She said.

"I need you." I pleaded as my hands reached under her nightie. I felt her body tense up slightly at the touch of my hand to her naked back. I ran it up and down the length of it feeling all the contours and hills that her curvy body provided. Kelly leaned in and kissed me. She gave me quick little delicate kisses on my lips. They were urgent. They were sexual. Kelly purred softly as my hands began to tug her panties off. She moved her legs about to aide in my clumsy attempt. She giggled softly when I pulled them off and out from under the blanket and tossed them across her room.

"Now you." She whispered as she undid my belt and helped me take off my pants. My swollen member was already sticking out from my boxers at the drunken attempt to stuff it back in from the incident with Cindy. Kelly reached down to touch it. She let out a hiss of pleasure when her fingers made contact. "Oh god..."

I kissed her as I felt her fingers play with the dripping pre-cum that was flowing from my cock. She made tiny circles on the head with her fingers tips using the juices as a lubricant to my already slick cock. I pulled her nightie off slowly as she began to stroke my cock. For such a sexual being, Kelly was being very timid and hesitant. Her strokes were soft and slow. They weren't aggressive at all. Every touch from her was loving and shy. As her nightie fell away by the wayside, I broke our kiss and leaned back to look at her. I squinted in the dimly lit room and looked her over. From what little light that did shine through her window from the moon, I saw two perfect breasts in front of my. Her hands reached out to mine. Kelly pulled them onto her breasts and sighed with delight. I squeezed gently eliciting more soft little moans.

"I've wanted your hands on me..." she whispered.

We lay on our sides facing each other. Kelly pursed her lips and came in for another series of soft kisses. I pulled her in. My erection was pressing between her legs. I felt her parting those shapely legs that I loved looking at when she wore yoga pants, allowing me to slide it between her legs. She moaned as it rubbed against her dripping labia. She rocked her little body back and forth as I pushed and pulled my cock against her hot pussy.

"I need you." She pleaded.

I nodded as I lowered myself just enough to kiss her breasts. They were full. They were supple. They were soft. I kissed and pressed my palms around them. I playfully licked a nipple sending her into a fit of hushed moans. My heart was racing as the cloud of alcohol began to lift its haze from me. My desire dictated my mind. My lust dictated my actions. My thirst for sex threw out all inhibitions for what I was and wanted to do. I didn't care anymore that she was my sister. I didn't care that it was wrong. Kelly pushed harder and harder against my cock assuring me that she didn't care either. Her juices were drenching it as she rocked her body back and forth. I can feel that she had the same desire as I did, and that alone made me throw every bit of hesitation away. I needed her. I pushed myself down onto her bed and pulled her on top of me. Kelly swung her legs over and set herself straddled upon my stomach and just above my cock. She pulled off my shirt and leaned down to kiss my chest. Her were kisses soft and sensual as she traced her lips around each of my nipples. Kelly worked her little body further and further down until my erect cock was pressing hard between her cheeks. She raised her body up and slowly placed her hot little slit onto my cock.

"Slowly..." She whispered as she pressed down. Her body shook with anticipation and pleasure as my cock penetrated her. The heat and moisture coming from her was enough to drive me over the edge. I held my breath as she pushed down. "Oh god...oh god...oh god."

Kelly's little body shivered as she finally pressed me deeper into her body. She gasped as my cock slipped in and pressed softly into her. I felt a pressure that halted my cock slightly before it gave way. She gasped in pain and pleasure as she finally took me in.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"You're my first." She whispered as she raised her body up and then back down again. Her pain subsiding and giving into the pleasure as she began to accommodate and enjoy my cock. Kelly gripped her breasts as her pace quickened with desire.

Her first. My mind wracked by her statement as I felt her go faster and faster. I leaned back and stifled a moan as I felt her pussy getting tighter and tighter. I pulled her down to the bed. She yelped quietly in glee as I spread her legs and positioned myself between them. I reached down and played with her erect clitoris lightly with my thumb. She shook and bucked as I entered her slowly. I stroked her clit with my thumb as I slid in and out of her. Kelly grabbed the pillow from under her head and covered her mouth stifling her moans of pleasure. She felt amazing. Her tight little pussy made me forget it all. I was now there, between her legs, living the moment, enjoying every bit of her. Falling into the pleasure of our taboo. I felt her pussy tightening and tightening. The grip began to pulsate as her body stiffened and shook in place.

"Oh my god, Rob! I'm cumming...hmmmmmmmnnnnnn!" She moaned trying not to be too loud. Her body threatened to buck me off the bed as I pushed and pumped. I pushed deep into her. Forgetting that I was her first. Forgetting that she was my sister. Forgetting it all. As her body climaxed in to a quiet thundering orgasm, my body let loose. I pulled my cock from the depths of her pussy and pumped it with my hand. I sent streams of cum spraying onto her naked body. I grunted noiselessly as I shot stream after stream. Some of it landed on her stomach while the rest splashed wildly against her pussy.

Drained, I quietly lie down next to her. I can feel Kelly moving around quietly in bed to clean up. She dutifully cleaned me up as well and settled into bed with me. She kissed me softly on the cheek. We held each other quietly, our pleasure, our desire slowly fading as we gave way to peaceful sleep.

* * *

The beam of sunlight hitting my face woke me. I pried my eyes open and pulled myself up. I turned to looked down at Kelly. I pulled some of her soft blonde locks and tucked them behind her ear. A bump formed in my throat instantly as I found no tattoo of hearts where it should be. I looked around in panic as I found myself in Emma's room. My heart began to race. Sweat seemingly was pouring from my body as I got out of her bed gently and pulled my clothes on. Behind me, I can hear her snoring softly, still blissfully asleep. I took steps out of her room and opened her door. I peered out and found the hallways empty. I let out the breath I had been holding and stepped out of her room. I closed the door gently. When I stood and turned to head towards my bedroom, I was stopped by the sight of Kelly standing at the landing of the steps. She stared at me with hurt in her eyes as I appeared from her twin sister's room. Before I can even say anything, she pushed past me and slammed the door to her room loudly.

* * *

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,073 Followers
12