A Brother's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
407 Followers

"How do you want me?"

"On your knees slave."

With a lot of trepidation Julie knelt, pushing her ass high. She felt Jimmy's monster knob stretch her anus then mercifully slide in without too much pain. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as her brother probed then pulled back. Probed a little more then pulled back again. She felt her ass relax and distend and felt herself move in sympathy with her brother's in out motion.

Now Julie started to feel gorgeous sensations: a mixture of pain and pleasure. She wanted more and thrust herself back hard. She couldn't believe that she had got all her brother's fore-arm sized cock in there.

"Aaaaaah Aaaaaah Aaaaaah," she groaned in pain.

But each time Jimmy thrust it felt better and Julie became enveloped in the gorgeous sensations from her rectum.

"Aaaaaah Aaaaaah Aaaaaah," she groaned in ecstasy as the biggest orgasm of her life shook though her bowel.

Jimmy moved in front of his sister and nudged her lips with his enormous knob.

"No Jimmy, not after it's been in there."

But Jimmy glanced at his watch and Julie opened wide.

But the feel of his outsized organ in her mouth thrilled Julie, the tastes of her own juices delighted her and she stretched her throat to take him deeper. At last she heard Jimmy's groan and squealed with joy as she felt a tidal wave of cum spray into her mouth and over her face. Her brother's cum was the best she had ever tasted and she eagerly lapped it up.

Jimmy lay on the bed beside his sister and she was glad to see a smile on his face for the first time.

"Well little brother, I can't call you little any more. When do you want me to be your sex slave again? Some time soon? Like right now?"

"First I want you to phone Mandy."

Julie immediately guessed. "Oh my God, you filmed her as well. OK I'll just get washed and dressed."

"You only get dressed and washed when I say, slave"

"OK. What do you want me to say to Mandy?"

"Invite her round now. Tell her she's got two surprises."

Julie picked up the phone. "Hi Mandy. Look you'd better come around here straight away. There are two surprises waiting for you. . . . . . Well you probably won't like the first one that much . . . . . But don't worry, the second one more than makes up for it . . . . . . Well it's a secret, but it does involve the biggest cock you've ever seen. . . , . Bigger than Joe's? . . . . Makes him look like a pygmy . . . . you'd better believe it."

Mandy arrived very quickly and was surprised to be let in by Jimmy. "What are you doing here you nerd? Julie told me there was a real man here. Hung like a horse."

Mandy looked scornfully at Jimmy. "Not hung like a miniature poodle, wee man."

She was surprised to see Julie sitting naked on the couch with her face covered in cum.

"My God Julie, someone's just thrown a bucket load of cum over your face."

Julie motioned Mandy to sit beside her and switched on the DVD. It only took Mandy half a minute to realize that the beautiful and uninhibited blond porn star was herself.

"You little shit," she glowered at Jimmy. "Just wait until Joe gets his hands around your neck."

Mandy reached for her cell phone but put it down when Julie told her about the files and the one hour count down.

"So, I've got to suck this little jerk's cock. Get me a magnifying glass so I can find it."

However when Mandy saw her pleasant surprise her eyes opened wide with excitement.

"Fuck me. If a cop had a truncheon this size he'd be convicted for possession of a deadly weapon."

She willingly opened her throat in ways she hadn't thought possible, she shrieked from orgasms as her cunt was stretched beyond belief. Mandy willingly surrendered her anal virginity after Julie had reamed her ass with three fingers.

Mandy shuddered with pain at the initial anal intrusion then shrieked at the top of her voice at the orgasm which seemed to gallop through her rectum and willingly slurped Jimmy's tsunami of cum which engulfed her face.

BRIDGET'S TURN

The aloof and snobbish Bridget needed some more persuading.

"Bridget, I think you'd better see this before the mayor does," said Julie.

Bridget arrived and looked down her nose at the three of them.

"I hope this isn't wasting my time."

Bridget watched the pictures of herself without emotion then picked up her phone.

"My father knows I fuck. He's a very powerful man. I'm getting the police and the three of you will go down for blackmail."

Julie explained the countdown. Just arresting Jimmy and destroying his computer wouldn't stop the pictures going to porn sites, to her father's political opponents who would know she was underage and to that exclusive college she wanted to enroll in.

"Fifty minutes and counting down." smiled Jimmy.

With a hostile glare Bridget took off her clothes and looked into the distance as Jimmy feasted his eyes and hands on her body.

"Enjoy it you pathetic jerk. This is as close to it as you'll ever get," she said as she looked at Jimmy with a contemptuous sneer.

When Bridget saw Jimmy undoing his jeans she yawned, "You'll be so small, smaller than a cockerel's cock."

Her attitude changed straight away when she saw Jimmy's huge phallus for the first time.

"Fuck, it's twice as big as the super jumbo sized salami at Franco's deli."

"Mmmm and it tastes even better," sighed Bridget as she licked the billiard ball sized knob.

Bridget's mouth and throat stretched wide to take Jimmy and it felt as though his pounding piston was going all the way into her stomach.

When Jimmy's cock went deep into her cunt Bridget felt sure that her stomach was being invaded from the other direction. Her whole body was covered in sweat as she writhed and bounced in erotic heaven as she orgasmed all through her ravaged pink parts.

Bridget lay panting and shuddering in plundered pleasure until she felt Julie's and Mandy's fingers reaming her ass to get her ready for her next experience.

"What the fuck are you doing? I'm the mayor's daughter. No-one fucks my ass. Ever."

However a glance at Jimmy studying his watch got the aristocratic snob onto her knees. Because Bridget was such a snob Jimmy just let fly and Bridget squealed with pain. In a few seconds Jimmy's mammoth-like masculinity powered in and Bridget's sensation turned from pain to paradise.

As she clenched her ass around this rock like rod her squeals of agony changed to yodels of ecstasy. Jimmy's cock went in so deep that Bridget wondered whether he hadn't found a third way to her stomach.

Afterwards she lovingly licked Jimmy's cock and sucked hard for every drop of his waterfall of cum.

CUTE SUZIE

Cute little Suzie was the real surprise. Unbeknown to Jimmy she'd had a crush on him for years.

"I was imagining that was you fucking me Jimmy," she said as she watched her video.

And Suzie wasn't surprised at all by the size of Jimmy's cock. "I've seen you in wet swim suits before," she laughed.

Suzie loved having her throat stretched and struggled valiantly to take him all, she squealed with an orgasm almost as soon as his knob parted her pussy lips.

As Jimmy pounded his cock into the cute Pastor's daughter's cunt Mandy sucked his balls, his sister shoved her tongue into his mouth and the mayor's daughter shoved her tongue into his ass.

Suzie lay back expectantly as Bridget tenderly prepared her ass with her fingers.

Jimmy, realizing this young girl had loved him for so long, was gentle as his knob worked into her pink puckered asshole. Until Suzie growled at him and told him to get it right in, right now.

"Fuck my ass so hard your cock comes out of my mouth," the pastor's cute daughter screamed with excitement.

EPILOGUE

Julie looked at her watch. "We'd better get ready. Those jocks will be around in an hour."

Jimmy shook his head. "You're all still my slaves."

So Mandy phoned Joe telling him not to come and to never call her again. He was surprised and asked why.

"Because I don't need a big jock with pygmy cock."

Bridget phoned Bob who was equally surprised and wanted to know why.

"Because I don't need a bone brained jock with a worm sized cock."

Julie phoned her two jocks who were told she didn't need muscle bound jocks with matchstick cocks.

Cute Suzie, the pastor's daughter, who had re-impaled her ass on Jimmy's cock told her jock that she needed a cock which came out her mouth when her ass was fucked.

Author's note

Please don't write and say it isn't realistic, I know that. I wrote this in a few hours as some sort of satire on what passes for erotica on some sites.

GWBosh
GWBosh
407 Followers
12