A Brother's Work is Never Done

Story Info
I discover my sexuality with my two younger sisters.
11.5k words
4.46
308.1k
208
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
numbsain
numbsain
71 Followers

As my parents' only son, with 2 younger sisters, I had to take over the father role after our dad left. It was not an easy task trying to discipline two young ladies. They were very willful and clever at manipulating me into giving them what they wanted. I could handle them at first but the older we got the more it seemed they were disciplining me.

We were raised Catholic and my sisters attended an all-girls college. Of course, like me, my sisters were over-sexed so it was a constant problem trying to get the girls to keep their skirts from riding too high. Every morning they'd start out below the knee and by afternoon they'd have them hiked way up, and the panties would invariably get pulled up in the cracks of their asses.

How did I know this about my sisters? For some reason mom made it my responsibility to check up on them. Looking back it seems rather strange for a mom to tell her son to check his sisters' underwear to make sure their asses weren't showing. But she worked long hours to support us all and couldn't be there to keep an eye on them herself, so the responsibility fell on me. We used to joke around that I was the "panty guard."

It was okay at first, but as we got older, all of our libidos increased and it was harder and harder to keep the girls under control, especially when I could barely keep myself under control. My sisters knew I was having trouble, so they were ruthless and teased me mercilessly.

I'll never forget the time Allison left school without her panties or her bra and I had to deal with her. Allison was the older one and, of course, the more promiscuous, always setting a bad example for her sister. I would meet Allison and Stacey at 3 pm every day at the bus stop and escort them home to make sure they were safe and didn't get into any mischief. On this day when I arrived they were standing outside as usual talking to their friends. But I noticed Allison's clothes were not right, so I went right up to her and scolded her.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked firmly.

"What are you talking about, brother dearest?" she sassed back.

"Don't play dumb with me, Allison. Your skirt is way too high and what's going on with your shirt?" I said.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Ray Ray," she said reaching back to tighten her french braid, which made her shirt problem even more noticeable.

"Come with me," I said leading her over to the side of the building where we would be less conspicuous. "Allison, why are your nipples showing right through your shirt?"

"Where? I don't see any nipples, Ray-Ray,"

"C'mon Allison, anybody can see these," I said grabbing her nipples and holding them firmly. I'd never done anything like that before and I didn't intend it in a sexual way, but the minute I did, we both realized how erotic it was. Allison didn't move or bat my hands away, but just stood there looking a little stunned with her mouth open and her eyes on my fingers grasping her hardened nipples. I didn't let go, I just kept a firm grip on them as I reprimanded her for not having her bra on.

"Allison you should not have taken off your bra, it makes you look like a cheap slut and your breasts are too big to have them bouncing around in your shirt. Now where is it?" I asked still holding my sister by her nipples.

"I, I have it in my purse. Why are you squeezing my nipples brother dearest? Are you trying to feel me up?" she said with a coy smirk.

"Don't be disgusting!" I said and as I did I noticed I was getting an erection.

"Well you're squeezing my nipples really hard," she said starting to twist and pull away from me. For some reason I still didn't let go believing I was doing it as a disciplinary measure. But thinking back I realize I was enjoying holding my sister's nipples, and the more she tried to pull away, the more I enjoyed holding on to them.

She started bouncing up and down to loosen my grip and feeling her big breasts bouncing around against my hands was getting me very excited. Suddenly I released my grip on her nipples and without thinking I grabbed both her breasts in my hands.

"Stop bouncing them around like that, it's not good for them," I blurted out.

We both realized how silly it sounded, and how much we were both enjoying this whole scenario, and simultaneously cracked smiles at each other. it was a strange moment where we both admitted our sexuality to each other for the first time. Quickly, I tried to play it down and let go of my sister's tits.

"Put your bra back on," I said.

"What? Right here? I can't take my shirt off right here. What if someone comes over here and sees me?" she said opening her purse and taking her bra out.

"I'll stand guard and make sure no one sees you," I said looking over my shoulder.

Allison unbuttoned her shirt and stopped. I could see the center portion of her bare chest, the inside curve of her breasts and abdomen. She was breathing heavily; excited by the idea of taking her shirt off outside and right in front of me. We both stood there for a moment. Allison was blushing and I'm sure I was too. She looked around to make sure no one was watching us.

"I dare you to do that now, Ray-Ray," she said expanding her chest to make her breasts look even bigger.

"What, this?" I said grabbing them again and giving them a thorough groping while she stared at me with a wild look in her eyes. I stayed on the outside of her shirt but I let it open slightly more threatening to expose her. She let me grope her breasts for as long as I wanted to and I think I fondled them for a good thirty seconds before stopping and giving her a little antagonistic pat on the cheek.

"Turn around," she said.

I turned around most of the way but kept her in the corner of my eye as she quickly put her bra back on and re-buttoned her shirt.

"I saw you looking," said Allison, "All boys like my boobies, I've even seen some guys get an erection from staring at them."

"That's doesn't happen to me," I said trying not to let my cock pop up and make a tent in my pants. But secretly I wanted my sister to know that she had aroused me so I got the idea to dare her just as she did me.

"If you don't believe me check for yourself," I said.

"Oh yeah?" she said with a big surprised smile. Then she grabbed my crotch and immediately her jaw dropped, she gasped and let go.

"Ray-Ray!" She exclaimed, "You have a huge erection! Did you get that from looking at me?"

"No!" I said emphatically. Then I looked away and said "Yes. So what?"

My sister ran away laughing and I followed her trying to conceal my hard-on as best I could. We ran back over to the bus stop just as the bus was coming. Allison was still laughing and Stacey was wondering what was going on.

We got on the bus and kept looking at each other with knowing smiles and busting up. Stacey had her curiosity piqued and knew something funny was going on. But she got distracted after a few minutes.

Allison was sitting on the sideways seat in the back of the bus and I was sitting across the aisle facing her. Stacey was a few seats forward and by the end of the line, near our house, the bus had emptied out mostly. So as soon as we were alone, and no one else was looking, Allison did something that really shocked me. I'll never forget it and to this day I still jerk off thinking about it. She put one leg up on the seat giving me a clear view of her crotch, in broad daylight, and she apparently had left her panties in her purse too.

The sight of her fuzzy little sparsely-haired blond beaver and tight pink pussy lips between those creamy smooth thighs, combined with her wry little smile with one eyebrow raised—her confidence in how sexy she looked—left an indelible image burned into my mind forever. From then on I was sexually focussed on my sister and I could hardly think of anything else.

I wanted her so badly after that I couldn't stand it, and she knew it too. I tried to play it off but the power had clearly shifted. She would tease and tempt me mercilessly and I would do anything for a glimpse or a feel. She kept me right where she wanted me for several months giving me just enough to keep me hungry but never enough to satisfy my lust for her.

Until one day when circumstances happened to fall into place. Mom had gone out for the day and taken Stacey with her. It was early on a Saturday morning and I was lying in bed thinking about Allison. I heard the shower turn on down the hall and as I laid there I heard the bathroom door open with the shower still running. Then I heard footsteps walking down the hall.

I thought she might have gotten out of the shower to grab a towel from the linen closet and wondered if she might be undressed. I got out of bed and poked my head out of my bedroom door just in time to see her turn the corner into the walk in closet. She was bare-assed naked and I caught a momentary glimpse of her jiggly pale buns glistening with soapy water.

I was so excited I stared down the hall waiting for her to walk back, but when I saw her turn the corner with a towel wrapped around her, I quickly ducked back in hoping she hadn't caught me spying on her. I got back in bed and got under the covers with my cock rock hard and started stroking myself thinking about what I'd just seen. I was getting close to cumming when I heard my sister scream! I stopped mid stroke and listened.

"Ray! Ray!" Allison called out to me, her voice sounding more scared than in pain.

I got out of bed and slipped on a pair of boxer shorts but my erection was making a serious tent in front.

"What's the matter Allison?" I called back from down the hall.

"Com'ere Ray! Quick!" she shouted. The bathroom door was slightly open and I slowly entered. My sister was standing against the wall naked, barely covering herself with her hands. I was mesmerized and stared at her as she stared at the shower stall with a look of terror.

"Wh-wh-what's wrong, A-Allison?" I stammered barely able to speak much less think.

"Sp-i-i-id-e-e-er!" she whimpered.

I looked in the shower stall and saw a medium sized daddy-long-legs on the wall. I turned the shower nozzle on him and washed him down the drain.

"All gone," I said, and as I turned around, I saw my sister standing fully naked, arms at her sides, right in front of me. She made no attempt to cover anything; it was all there: her big D-cup tits with perfect nipples pointing straight forward fully erect atop scrunched up areolas; her smooth flat belly tapering down to her neatly trimmed blond pussy with little lips peeking out from the slit; her muscular thighs slightly apart, as if she was ready to bolt, but she didn't move.

My eyes devoured this glorious sight and slowly moved up to her face which was still reflecting fear, but as she realized the spider was gone, and saw me staring at her so amorously, her face softened first to a grateful smile and then to a sexy seductive look that made my heart pound.

We stood there for what seemed like a long time and then she reached her arms out to me, walked forward, and pressed her bare tits against my abdomen, then she wrapped her arms around me tightly. As she laid her head against my chest her hips moved forward and my erection pressed against her belly and I could feel the head of my cock slide down to meet the warmth of her pussy.

"Thank you Ray, I think I owe you one," she said softly in a sexier voice than I'd ever heard from her before.

"Owe me one what?" I asked not really aware of what I was saying.

"Hee hee! What would you like?" she giggled as her hands slipped down the back of my shorts and grabbed me firmly by the butt cheeks.

"I can't imagine anything better than this," I said choking slightly on the words.

"I have an idea," she said as she took my hand and pulled me into the hallway toward her bedroom.

"I think I should let you have my body to make love to in any way you want, for as long as you want. How does that sound brother dearest?" she said as we entered her bedroom.

"That sounds like a dream come true," I said, "but you're more than just a beautiful body to me. You're my sister. I want to make love to my sister, not just her body."

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe you said that," she said with a strange look on her face.

"No, no I didn't mean that as a bad thing I, I'm sorry," I tried to explain.

"It's okay brother dearest, that was a beautiful thing to say, I don't know why I was surprised. You said exactly the right thing," she reassured looking deep into my eyes.

Well you said exactly the right thing too, in fact I've had fantasies about you saying that to me. The problem is, now that you've said it, I don't know what to do. I've never made love to anyone before," I confided.

"Ha ha! It won't be a problem, Ray. I promise you it won't be a problem at all," she said as she guided me to the foot of her bed and pushed me onto it. "You like my boobies don't you?"

"Like a squirrel likes his nuts," I said.

"Well I need them to be played with and I need my nipples pulled, and twisted, and sucked even. Would you mind doing that to my nipples brother dearest?"

"Okay," I said as I began fondling my sister's amazing tits.

She climbed up on the bed and straddled me sitting right on top of my cock which was aching to get out of my boxers. The feeling of her warm buns on my lap was ecstasy and I instinctively started pumping my hips.

My hands were all over my sister's body and she felt so good to me I never wanted to stop touching her. The look on her face throughout all of this was unreal. I'd never seen her look so beautiful. There had always been a little tension between us, call it sibling rivalry, but there was none of that now and I felt nothing but love and warmth from my sister. We shared something in common that went beyond mere carnal urges. We knew each other so well, it was like we had the same desires and together we were completely fulfilled.

All I knew was I felt closer to my sister than I'd ever felt to her, or to anyone. I pulled her toward me to give her a hug, to thank her for letting me have her in this way. I moved my head aside but she followed my face with hers and our mouths touched.

I was confused for a moment. Was my sister intending to kiss me? I didn't move and just felt her lips press against mine. We stayed that way for a while and I could feel her breathing become heavy and hot. Her tongue licked my lips and she pressed her face into mine hungrily, sucking my lips, pushing her tongue into my mouth and even biting my lips gently.

She was moving so fast I just let her lead and followed along. It was so erotic I thought I was going to explode. I pulled away momentarily and my face showed her the intensity of my desire.

"I know what you need brother dearest," she said as she climbed down off of me and lowered her head between my legs. In one motion she pulled my shorts off and tossed them onto the floor.

"Oooh! The lord was good to you!" she said excitedly and grabbed my throbbing cock in her hands. My sister's hands on my cock felt so good I closed my eyes half-wondering if this was all a dream.

It felt like she was tickling me lightly all over my balls and cock. I looked down to see her beautiful face but I could only see her eyes. She was kissing my balls and underneath my balls and all around them, nuzzling her face into my crotch and making this cooing sound that was so sexy. I wanted to grab my cock and start whacking but I didn't want her to stop. I don't know what I did to indicate to her how I felt but somehow she seemed to already know and she reassured me.

"Patience Ray-Ray, I know exactly what you want," she said as she stared straight into my eyes and started licking my balls with a wide flat tongue. I watched in amazement as her tongue found the shaft of my cock and she licked it up and down sucking on the side of my shaft almost to the top but taking her time. I thought to myself, "if she touches the head of my cock I'm going to explode and start squirting cum everywhere!" I was afraid if I did that she'd be grossed out. So I tried to fight off the feeling but it was impossible. What she was doing was driving me crazy and I knew I was going to get my cum all over her any minute.

"Allison you've got to stop or I'm...I'm gonnah-ah..." I could feel it coming up the shaft and at the exact moment I was about to release I felt something incredible. I looked down and saw my sister had taken the entire head of my cock into her mouth and was gently sucking it!

The sight of it, and the feeling, and the look on her face was all too much! I started ejaculated right into my sister's mouth and she didn't even move! She just kept sucking and I could see her mouth fill up with my cum after each squirt and she just swallowed it down! Each time she took more of my penis into her mouth, and after about six big blasts, she had three quarters of my cock down her throat and she looked like she was having an orgasm herself.

I almost passed out. I was in a half dream state for several minutes and when I came back to earth my sister was still sucking me. I was only half hard but she didn't seem to care about that, she was doing something with her hands out of my view. I realized she was masturbating.

"I want to do something for you now," I said.

Allison looked a little embarrassed and said, "Ah tho'nt thow ith oo than, thwotheh theawetht."

"What?" I said, "Come up on the bed."

She looked a little frustrated, like she didn't want to let my cock out of her mouth but finally she did and climbed up on the bed with me. Her body was hot and her skin was so soft as she climbed up practically on top of me. Her big round tits were bouncing everywhere and her nipples were pink and rock hard as she pummeled my face with them. She seemed agitated as she held onto my head trying to position herself but I didn't know exactly how. my arm was between her legs and I felt her pussy touch my arm. It was sopping wet and I knew immediately I had to have my face between her legs. I wanted all that wetness all over me, I wanted to feel it, taste it.

I grabbed her by the buns and lifted her up over me. She seemed to know what I was trying to do and responded by quickly putting her leg over my head and dropping her pussy and ass directly on top of my face, right where I wanted it. It was ecstasy. She started humping my face rhythmically and her wet vagina lips engulfing my face was almost more pleasurable than ejaculating all my cum right into her mouth like I had a few minutes ago.

She was sliding back and forth across my face and my nose was spreading her lips apart wider each time. My sister was holding onto my hair, pulling on it harder and harder. But every few seconds she would stop and whisper, "sorry!" then straighten my hair out for a second, and go right back to pulling it again while grinding her wet crotch into my face. she was trembling all over and getting really worked up, I was a little confused as to what to do, I knew she needed to come. The only thing I could think of doing was to stick out my tongue and suck as much of her pussy into my mouth as I could. When I stuck my tongue out it slid right up into her pussy hole and she screamed out loud.

"Yes! YES! Oh my God, YES, Bro-ther-r-r De-e-a-re-e-e-st!"

I did the same thing a few more times and now my sister's entire body was vibrating and something was making her jump every few seconds. I realized every time I pulled my tongue out of her hole, I slid it all the way up and felt a little bump at the top of her slit. When my tongue touched the bump my sister would jump. For some reason I got the idea to lick the bump really hard. but every time I did she pulled it away and I couldn't reach it. She was freaking out and getting so wet her juice was flowing down my cheeks and neck.

numbsain
numbsain
71 Followers