A Brother's Work is Never Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
numbsain
numbsain
71 Followers

"Oh my gosh!" said Stacey stopping mid stride, her mouth hanging open as she strained to get a better look. "I knew you guys were doing this stuff...Gosh, yer so lucky, Allison."

"Stacey, why aren't you with mom?" said Allison trying to cover us with a throw-pillow but not having much success. I was stunned and couldn't decide which would look worse: sliding my hard cock out of Allison's ass, or leaving it in there. So I just stood there and vacillated...in and out.

"She went to gramma's house for the night, but I had to study, so she dropped me off. I don't wanna study though. Can I ple-e-a-se bring my books down here and watch you guys have sex while I study? Ple-e-ase? I never get to see people having sex and I've always wanted to. I only saw Reggie and Darryl's penises a few times and they let me put them in my mouth but that's all.

"Reggie said he'd teach me how to have sex so we walked all the way out to the woods near the Cliff House and he told me to get naked. Then he grabbed my clothes and ran away so I had to wear some plants and walk all the way home wearing plants and I was embarrassed. So that's the only time I ever almost was gonna have sex, but I never got to. So that's why I really want to watch you guys having sex. Ple-e-e-ease?" babbled Stacey hardly taking a breath.

"Uh-h-h, Stacey why don't you (unnh) go upstairs, give us five minutes and then bring down your books (mmm) and we'll talk about it," said Allison trying not to react to my cock which I was still sliding in and out of her tight greasy asshole.

"Yeah?" said Stacey, her eyes lighting up, "Oh Thank you Allison! I promise I'll be quiet, Ray, and not disturb you 'cause I know you need to concentrate really a lot to have sex, or at least, well no, I don't really know if that's true. But, I mean, you probably don't want, like, your sister talking to you while you have sex, well I mean, your other sister cause your already having sex with your other other sister and she probably has to talk to you a little, like, maybe in case you miss her vagina and you accidentally stick it in her..."

"STACEY!" Allison interjected

"What?"

"Five minutes, (hnng) upstairs, now!"

"Sorry...I'm going." said Stacey heading upstairs still craning her neck to try to get a look.

I continued fucking Allison in the ass because my cock was still inside her and I was now harder than ever.

"Now what? (nng)" said Allison.

"I dunno. Do you think she'll tell anyone?" I asked, immediately realizing what a stupid question it was.

"When she first got her (nngh) period she told a tow truck driver who was changing mom's (uhnn) tire ," said Allison with an incredulous look that quickly returned to the euphoric look she had from being ass-fucked.

"What did that pervert say to her to get her to tell him that?" I asked.

"I believe his words were, 'Stay in da car, honey, and lemme do my job.' But all is not lost. (ooh) I think she can be leveraged. We've got something (uhn) she wants real bad," said Allison.

"That's right she wants to watch us have sex," I said.

"No Ray-Ray, she (oh!) wants to have sex. She wants you to (nng) fuck her," said Allison.

"But, but, but, but I..." I clucked.

"Why not Ray-Ray? She's got a hot little body (nng) and she's horny as a bitch in heat. She'll probably be (ooh) really good at it."

"She does? She is? She will?" I said. My mind was racing. I can't say I hadn't noticed her body. She was a little shorter and a little plumper than Allison but in all the right places. She had a helluva rack on her and that ass of hers had gotten my attention more than a few times. The horn-rim glasses made her look a little nerdy but she's really pretty.

Thinking about little Stacey sexually and her watching us fucking had gotten me more aroused than I thought and I was at that point where I could come with just a quick sprint. I stepped up the pace and wailed on Allison's asshole really hard and fast for about 20 seconds, the shocked look on her face alone did it and I filled my sister's ass with cum. Then I pulled my cock out, stuck my finger in her gaping asshole and wiggled it around till it was tight again.

A few minutes later Stacey came down the stairs and Allison and I both did a double take. She was wearing a thong and a push-up bra that she was bursting out of under her uniform shirt. That and a pair of high heels that made her look a lot more curvaceous. She'd put on some make-up and let her hair down too. My cock was giving me away but I managed to keep it to a half-on.

Stacey walked into the living room with a sheepish smile on her flushed face and said, "I don't know why I put this outfit on, I thought it might look sexy or something, I probably look like a dork, huh. Should I just take this off? I should, it looks stupid."

Stacey promptly stripped right in front of us and then stood there with a shocked look on her blushing face.

"O-o-oops, I'm naked now," she said attempting weakly to cover herself with her hands. "Is that bad? Sorry you guys I didn't mean to be naked. But my tits are pretty big don't you think? Do you want to feel them? Go ahead if you want to, I don't really care, you can touch me anywhere you want, you can even fuck me if you want. But you probably don't want to, so I'm gonna get dressed. Or maybe I'll just put this shirt back on and leave my butt and my pussy showing, not that you want to fuck me, but I'll bend over like this just in case, so then if you do want to fuck me, you can. I'll just study like this so you can fuck me while I study, if you want to. Okay?"

Stacey bent over the ottoman and started studying on the coffee table with her butt up in the air and her asshole and pussy looking wet and fuckable. Allison and I just looked at each other and shrugged.

"Stacey, you can't tell anyone about this. And you have to do everything your brother says or we'll tie you up and force you to do it," said Allison with a mischievous smirk.

Stacey tried not to look too excited but she had already started unbuttoning her shirt. I saw her quickly glance over at my erect cock. Then she looked at Allison and said, "Go ahead and tie me up if you have to, I probably should be just tied up and fucked. In my vagina and my ass too...Just do all the sex things to me...I won't complain or cry...The boys next door say I'm good at blow-jobs so if you want I could, y'know...but you should probably hurry before mom get's home...in twelve hours...The rope is in the garage...What are you waiting for? C'mon you guys, tie me up and fuck me!...Why are you guys smiling at me like that?"

"Well, Stacey I guess if you really want to you can..."

"I hadn't even gotten the sentence out, Stacey jumped up, grabbed my cock and had half of it down her throat already. She was not good at sucking cock; She was incredible at sucking cock! She was whimpering and holding me by the buns, her nails practically digging into my cheeks. Soon she was slamming her face into my crotch with her mouth wide open and drooling on my balls.

I just stood there staring at Allison. I didn't know what to do. I didn't have to do anything. I just bent my knees slightly, got a really silly look on my face, started trembling a little, and grabbed my little sister by the back of the head. Then I just held her head tight against my pelvis and released a gusher of hot sperm into her face. Stacey gagged and swallowed repeatedly making all kinds of strange gurgling sounds but made no attempt to pull away. I just kept thinking to myself 'she's gonna make some guy really happy someday...and all his friends...and anybody he owes money to'.

I guess I kind of sat down on the couch and passed out after that, although I don't remember walking over to the couch. When I woke up Stacey was sitting beside me and Allison was beside her. Allison was coaching Stacey on how to masturbate or something, but my eyes were still closed. Suddenly Stacey started getting very agitated and I felt her grab onto my cock. Her agitation quickly advanced to what sounded like a screaming rage; like she was going to kill someone and my cock seemed to be the victim.

"Oh Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Fuck! Shitfuck! Shitfuck! AaaaAAAARRRR-R-RG-G-Ghhh_hh! (Gasp!) Uhng! Uhng! Uhng! Uhn, uh uh," said Stacey as I tried to pry her hand off my mangled penis.

"Wo-o-ow Stacey! That was an intense orgasm!" said Allison.

"Why did you stop?" said Stacey sounding a little frantic. "That was just the first little one. I have to have a few of those before I get the real one. Can you put your finger back in my ass? And keep doing what you were doing but harder please."

This sounded interesting! I finally opened my eyes to see Stacey slumped back on the couch with her legs open wide. Allison had her finger in Stacey's asshole and she was sucking on one of her nipples while Stacey vigorously rubbed her clit area with an intense expression on her face that I've never seen her make before.

"Looks like fun," I said. "You guys need any help?"

"Allison looked at me and widened her eyes as if to say, "call an exorcist!"

"If you (gasp) want to, you (wheeze) could, maybe, do (huff puff) something to my, I mean to me (GASP!) with your (sigh) something...please?"

"How about if your big brother shoves his hard cock into your pussy and pumps it really hard,"

"YES! YES! OH MY GOSH FUCK YES! FUCK YES! GIMME THAT BIG BROTHER SHOVING ROCK PUMP HARD FUCKING CROCK POT UP MY (GASP!) Y'KNOW...THING! OH FUCK! SHIT! SHUCK FIT SHICK FUTSCHZZZ eeeEEEAAAAA-HAARGH! (WHEEZE!) UHNG! UHNG! Uhng! Uhng! Uhn, uh uh, uh...uh..., exclaimed Stacey. And I hadn't even touched her yet!

Allison and I gave each other a wide eyed look...of fear. We had no idea what we were dealing with but we now understood why Stacey was so keen on the rope idea.

"Okay (puff pant!) Now I think I'm ready (gasp!) to do the big one," said Stacey!

I ran to the garage and got the rope. I fed two ends under the couch and secured her feet then brought the rest of the loop over the back and restrained my little sister's upper torso with it wrapping it horizontally above and below her tits and once across her mouth like a bit. I reluctantly left her right hand free so she could pummel her own vagina with it.

Stacey remained relatively calm throughout all this but became increasingly excited as I groped and roped her body. Every time my hands came anywhere near her breasts or pussy she reacted like it was an electric shock, and by the time we were ready she was freaking out with anticipation. Her pussy was so wet it was soaking the couch cushion.

Now that my little sister aka "the twatenator" was properly restrained I could do whatever the heck I wanted to her. So I started groping her big fat tits. Man, they were nice ones; even bigger than Allison's and firmer too because Stacey was younger and didn't bounce them around too much. I warned Allison it wasn't good for them.

Stacey was hyperventilating. At this point I could have taken a whiz on her face and she would have loved it. Haha! Ooh, that gave me an idea. My cock was dripping with precum so I sat on the back of the couch and dangled my dripping cock over her face. Splattering her with goo. She was slapping her cunt like it was a very naughty tabby.

"Hey Allison maybe you should eat your sister's pussy," I shouted as a joke.

Apparently whatever pheromone Stacey was on was rubbing off on Allison because, to my utter shock and delight, good ol' Allison stuck her gorgeous face between her sister's legs and started munching away on that sloppy wet pussy like it was a bowl of Alpo...and she was a dog...I guess. Stacey, who was like a sexual runaway-truck at this point, was still trying to slap her pussy but kept slapping her sister instead. Allison acted like she didn't even notice. Oh how I wished I'd had a super-8 movie camera at that moment. Nobody would have believed it.

Now it was time to bring in the heavy artillery. I was having trouble getting Allison to stop eating her sister's pussy to get my cock in it, so I just picked her up and placed her to the side, then I bellied up to Stacey and shoved my cock right up into all that wetness.

Stacey made a sound that hadn't been heard since the precambrian period when an Eohippus gave birth to it's calf in an echoey canyon. Truly amazing. I started fucking my little sister like crazy and she just kept slapping away...now on my ass. I can't even describe the orgasms she was having. Over and over she came until she was so exhausted she just laid there limp, and twitching ever few seconds. I decided my job was done and withdrew. But as I rose to my feet what I saw shocked me. Blood! all around my poor little sister's pussy! I'd fucked her to death! I was so horrified with myself I broke down and cried. Suddenly I heard a voice.

"What did you stop for Ray-Ray?" said Stacey, "It was just starting to get good!"

"You're alive!" I shouted. "But the blood, I thought I'd killed you with my penis!"

"A little overconfident there, brother dearest?" sassed Allison.

"You busted my cherry, Ray-Ray!" said Stacey gleefully.

"I'm sorry! I'll buy you new one!" said I stupidly.

Later that night we had all gone to bed in our separate rooms and I was exhausted. No sooner had I fallen asleep than I heard my door open.

"Brother dearest," Allison whispered. "Are you asleep?"

"Yes, I'm fast asleep. Dead to the world. You couldn't wake me with an electric cattle prod. How about you?" I said as Allison climbed into bed with me, took my favorite pillow, and started playing with my favorite cock.

"So how about Stacey? What do you make of her? I've never seen anything like it," she said.

"I've a lot less experience than you have so I'm not sure what you're asking me but for all intents and purposes, she's Robotwat. If her sexual appetite were any stronger I'd be like the male black widow spider: eaten alive. But can we talk about this tomorrow, I've got to get some sleep."

"Oh okay, brother queerest, g'night."

It was not 3 minutes later that I heard my door open AGAIN!

"Ray!" whispered Stacey as she entered my room feeling her way over to my bed. "Sorry Ray, um, I was, um having a bad dream and it scared me. Can I, um, get in bed with you? Oh! Sorry Allison, I didn't know you were in here. Did you have a bad dream too?" Look I can just stay down under the covers, like, in this tent right here, and you won't even notice me...Um, what's making the tent?"

I was so tired I just let them do whatever they wanted and fell asleep anyway. When I woke up at 7:30 in the morning the girls were still in bed with me. Allison was curled around my head at the top of the bed with her arm around my neck and one hand on my face with her finger in my mouth.

Stacey was snuggled up between my legs with her hands gently grasping my morning wood, and her face nuzzled into my crotch. I think she had part of my scrotum in her mouth.

It was making my cock throb having my two younger sisters in bed with me naked. I was hoping they'd wake up so I could have sex with them. But they were out cold and it felt pretty good to lie in bed and just jerk-off with my naked sisters right there. As I was pulling on my meat it started dripping pre-cum and splattering my sister's sleeping face. I felt bad for getting my gooey dick-juice all over my beautiful little sister's innocent little face but it also turned me on so I started purposely wiping my cock off on her cheeks and nose and lips. I realized if she was awake and saw what I was doing she'd probably love it. she's such a horny little slut.

I started actually cumming but I wanted it to last longer so I tried to squelch it. That just made me slowly ooze a lot of cum and I was painting my sister's face with it and trying to drip it in her mouth.

"Bad Brother!" said allison who had awakened and was watching what I was doing.

"Oh, I er, I was just," I stammered. There was no excuse. I was using my little sister as a cum rag.

"You know if she wakes up she'll be so turned on she'll probably rape us both," said allison with a chuckle.

And sure enough:

"Is that cum?" said stacey in a half-sleep stupor "are you cumming all over my face, Ray-Ray?"

"Yeah kind of. I couldn't help it," I said.

Oh my gosh, Ray-Ray! I'm glad you couldn't help it! You can use my face as a cum rag anytime. You can use any part of me for anything anytime! Do you want to fuck my pussy hole? You can it's all wet and ready to go! Please?" begged Stacey.

"Well I'm not sure if I can yet I just came so it might take me a minute," I said.

I felt bad for her. She was desperate. Allison whispered something in my ear.

"Hey why didn't I think of that?" I said. "Hey Stacey if you want you can sit on my fa--" I'd barely gotten the words out of my mouth, Stacey was straddling my head and shoving her pussy into my mouth. She was moving around so much I couldn't do anything so I grabbed her legs and immobilized her. Then I started working my tongue all over her crotch, licking her from her asshole to her clit and shoving my tongue in her pussy hole.

Stacey was moaning and hyperventilating and twitching like crazy. I think she liked it. I think I liked it too because my cock was really hard again.

"Smmt mm mh gmmf!" I said.

"What?" said Stacey.

I managed to get her off of my mouth and said "Sit on my Cock!"

Stacey whipped her head around and saw my erection. The next thing I knew she was sliding her pussy onto it and her little butt started bouncing up and down frantically. Her boobs were flying all over the place and I felt that protective instinct to grab them and stop them.

When I grabbed my little sister's tits they felt really big and full to me and I felt her rock hard nipples poking between my fingers. It was such a turn on I almost started to cum. I grabbed her by the nipples and I was tugging on them and Stacey started cumming. She was screaming and I was afraid mom was gonna here her. She came really hard but afterward she didn't stop, she just rode it out and kept going.

Allison, ever the mind reader anticipated my next wish and climbed on top of my head and stuck her asshole right in my face. I stuck out my tongue and she started smearing her sphincter muscle across my tongue while vigorously rubbing her clit with her fingers. She was leaning forward and i could feel Stacey lean forward too. Then I realized they were embracing each other while riding on top of me. it was turning me on so much I felt I was definitely going to cum and i couldn't stop even though i knew I shouldn't, I couldn't, I wouldn't do that to my sister. But I was helpless...

Suddenly my bedroom door opened and both girls stopped!

"Be gentle with your brother, girls," I heard my mom say!

The girls were frozen and didn't move until we heard the front door close and we knew mom had left.

"Psh-sh-sha-ha ha hahaha!" Laughed Allison.

"Do you think she's mad?" asked Stacey with a note of fear and panic in her voice.

Allison got up off my face and looked at me with a big smile, "Did you catch that?"

"It was mom," I said, looking sheepish.

"Yup it was mom, haha, we are so busted! Hahahaha!"

"But what can she say? We're all adults," I pointed out.

"I know it's just kinda weird," said Stacey. Although apparently not weird enough to make her stop riding my penis. Allison resumed sitting on my face keeping her asshole right on my lips which kept me rock hard for Stacey who was showing us a different side of her sexuality. Oddly she was quietly having orgasm after orgasm only whimpering slightly at climax. I could tell of course because every few minutes her pussy would clamp down like a vice and drench me with her quim. Allison fingered herself off several times as well and each time she came I could tell by the rapid clenching of her asshole that seemed to be a consistent characteristic of her orgasms. After about fifteen minutes Allison seemed satisfied and got down off my face and laid down next to me and we both watched Stacey enjoy herself.

numbsain
numbsain
71 Followers