A Building Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably."

"And if we make love we'll probably want to stay in bed for a long time."

"Probably, and that's a problem how?" Her hand had arrived at the tip of my cock just about the time that I turned into the equipment hire yard to drop off the compressor. Reluctantly her hand moved away. We sat there for several minutes while I composed myself and unhitched the compressor and carried the jackhammer back into the hire office.

"So this is where you live, nice." I pulled up in my driveway and got out to open her door for her. She turned to face me and slid out of the cab and into my arms, her arms encircled my neck and our lips found each other. I pressed her back against the side of the truck and I could feel the heat of her body as she pulled me closer.

"Come." I led her into my abode and into my bedroom. It took but seconds for us to get rid of our clothes and fall onto the bed. Our lips found each other and my hands found her breasts, those enticing breasts that I glimpsed through the wet tee shirt for the first time just yesterday were even better in the flesh. My mouth descended onto a nipple and I sucked it. Her hand had found the rest of my cock and was doing its best to pull it out by the roots.

"Please Mark make love to me now, I can't wait to feel your cock inside me." As I positioned myself over her and the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy she literally pulled me into her. "You feel wonderful."

"You don't feel so bad yourself." It was as good as I had dreamed it would be as I lay in this same but lonely bed last night and the orgasm she had was just as I dreamed it would be, a quivering sobbing moment that went on until after I had come in her. "Wow! That was better than I've ever had before, you are so passionate."

"Ditto, and you are the best, I don't know how I can face Roland after this, not that it's all that often which supports my theory that he's having an affair."

"Come on we'd better get cleaned up and I'll take you home."

"No, if I have to go home I want it to be smelling of us just to show him that he's not the only one getting some on the side."

"Is that what this is, a revenge fuck?"

"No, don't even think that, I'd decided that we were going to become lovers even before I found that he hadn't been playing squash with his mates last night, I knew the moment I opened the door yesterday morning that it was going to happen. I have wanted this for some time now."

"And I came along to provide you with the opportunity, is that it?" I was beginning to think that I was merely a catalyst, a chance for her to get out of her sad marriage and that as soon as she was clear I would be discarded.

"No I've had plenty of opportunities, there are any number of men willing to oblige but they all had the same thing in common, the chance to fuck Roland's wife, to score points against him, but I wasn't going to allow that to happen. That was until yesterday when I saw you standing in the front veranda asking if I could move my car. You were different from all the others, you were the one and that's why I came and offered to help you, I wanted to experience again something that I had lost when my father died, working with a real man."

"We need to be sensible, first we shower, and then I take you home and come back to my lonely bed and my hand. But tomorrow we'll see each other again and we'll be working together, I'll even teach you how to use a laser level to set out the formwork for the raft foundations."

"Gee I can't wait for that. Alright I'll go home but I'll be thinking of you when I'm in bed tonight with my fingers inside my pussy wishing it was you in there."

Showering with Juliette was more than washing the grime of work and the product of lust from our bodies, it was a shared experience of touching each other's body of caressing with soap in hand and of towelling each other dry at the end of it. It took a great deal of willpower to avoid my bed and get into the truck for the drive back to her house. We stopped on the way for a kiss good-bye before I deposited her at her front gate and drove off, glancing briefly in the rear-view mirror at her brief wave.

I arrived a couple of minutes before the truck with the loader and the morning air was shattered by the sound of the machinery as the old concrete was scooped up and loaded onto the truck before the blade levelled the ground. After he had left I backed my truck up the driveway and began to unload the forming timbers and the rolls of plastic membrane. Juliette came out as I set up the level. "Good morning darling, I'm so glad to see you, I couldn't sleep last night thinking of you inside me, and even my fingers couldn't replace you."

"I know the feeling, I could smell us and I know that I should have changed the bed linen but I didn't want to, it would have been like I was trying to remove you from my memory and I never want to do that." I drove a corner peg into the ground and triangulated the rectangle of the new slab. "What we have to do is to work from this datum point to get the levels for the forming." We worked quickly and within an hour the forming timbers were set up and the waterproof membrane laid. A man walked up the drive way and announced that the reo was here so I moved my truck out onto the street so that he could back up and unload the steel mesh and bars.

Smoko was getting better, there was no fencing with our emotions, we both knew that this was going to go further and had relaxed our guard and allowed a familiarity to enter into our relationship that to me was the most sublime experience. It was an inside job now, no more sitting on the back lawn with our backs against a tree, we were seated at a proper table drinking coffee from proper cups and eating cake from proper plates. I had been given a guided tour of the house and I noted that, while no expense had been spared with the furnishing and décor, the whole scheme seemed to lack one essential element, love. Each of them had chosen items of furniture and trimmings but there was no cohesion, no united thought in the outcome.

Juliette very pointedly showed me their separate bedrooms and there was an invitation to test her bed but this was not to be right now because the next phase of construction was just about to begin, the construction of our relationship would have to remain on hold for the time being. Because I didn't want to run the risk of damaging the driveway by allowing the redi-mix truck up it, a pump truck had just pulled up out front and the operators were unloading the pipes that would transport the concrete to the waiting formwork. I gave them a hand to join the pipes together and we were ready when the mixer truck arrived, if my calculations were right we wouldn't have any left over.

Juliette watched as one of the men directed the hose to deposit the concrete where I needed it while I spread it with a square shovel. It didn't take long for the slab to be poured and I was pleased that the pour ended just as the concrete stopped coming from the mixer, I had calculated correctly. The trucks left and Juliette and I worked each end of the screed to make sure that the concrete was level before I finished it off with a long handled float.

"Now what do we do?" Juliette asked.

"What we do is that I disappear for a couple of weeks while this lot cures and then I come back and make a start on the rest of the job."

"Just like that, you disappear for a couple of weeks. What about me and what about us?"

"I've been thinking about that. I hadn't planned on getting this far along with this job so soon, and I have another small job to start on Monday that'll keep me busy for a week and a bit. I had thought of getting away for a couple of day's fishing but I've now decided that I don't want to do that, what I want to do is stay at home and tomorrow being Friday, I plan to be opening my front door to admit the most beautiful, sexy woman that I have ever met for a day of gentle bonding." We had been standing at the back of the house so no one could have seen me as I took her in my arms and kissed her.

"Do I dare hope that the beautiful and sexy woman will just happen to be me?" Her hand had edged up the leg of my shorts and was caressing my cock through my jocks. "Would you like a test drive of my bed?" She didn't wait for my answer but had the back door open and was leading me down the passage to her room.

We chucked my clothes into her en-suite because they were covered in cement dust and I had a quick shower before I joined her in her bed. When I say that I joined her I didn't just mean that I got into bed with her but that I joined her, my cock was inside her and we were joined, but why the fuck am I telling you this because you know what we're doing. Yesterday was all about pent up passion while today was about the slow enjoyment of each other. I never realised that two people could hover on the brink for so long before finally allowing themselves to succumb to the most intense of orgasms. An hour after we started we finished, my cock delivering the last drop of sperm into her pussy as she stopped spasming.

"I know that this is not the right time to broach the subject, but are you on the pill or anything?"

"It wouldn't matter to me if I'm not but yes I am." As they keep telling us that all good things come to an end and this good thing came to a temporary halt at least until tomorrow.

I don't know about you but I found that having experienced the physical and emotional love that existed between Juliette and me, my bed had suddenly become a lonely place to be and I couldn't wait for what the morning held in store for us.

I had my usual breakfast at my usual time and then remembered that I wasn't going out on a job today so I did a quick tidy of the house, shoved a load of washing into the machine and went through my CD collection looking for some suitable music. I heard the Mazda come up my drive and had the door opened before she got to it. I was used to seeing her in jeans and tee shirts and she looked sexy in that, but in what she had on now she looked even sexier, she had on a little short skirt that was barely decent and a top that was ever less decent, it was a shirt that was supposed to button all the way from top to bottom but none of the buttons were done up, she had tied it at the waist and I was given an almost uninterrupted view of her boobs.

"Are you going to let me in or are we going to stand here all day while you ogle me?"

"Sorry, but you have to admit that there wouldn't be a more ogle-worthy sight to be seen anywhere." She came into my arms and I could feel her heart pounding against my chest, she was as excited about today as I am. I kicked the door shut and picked her up in my arms, god she didn't have any knickers on! She must have had the same idea as me because I had decided to go commando for ease of access and because it felt good wandering around with my cock hanging free, not that he was hanging just now.

I carried her to my bedroom and lowered her onto clean sheets and then lowered my head between her legs and my tongue found her already wet pussy. "Oh god I've been waiting for this for hours, I couldn't stop thinking about today, oh yes there, that feels so good when you flick my clit with your tongue after you've licked my pussy, oh god oh god oh no I'm going to come already I've never come this quickly I can't stop coming you'll have to stop 'cause I want to suck your cock please stop and let me suck you oh no not again oh god!" I relented and she grabbed my shorts and dragged them down over my hips and my cock sprang to attention. Her mouth engulfed me and it was my turn to experience the pure carnal ecstasy. She was a natural at this and I didn't care where she had learned the art of cock sucking I just lay there and enjoyed every minute of it until I emptied myself into her mouth. She smiled at me as she released him and I could see my come around her teeth before she swallowed it all.

I reached for her and brought her up so that I could hold her and kiss her, I could taste my come when my tongue entered her mouth, "Juliette, I love you."

She gave a little squeal of joy and her arms were around my neck and her mouth was back on mine. "I love you too. I want us to be together forever, I don't want to wait another moment to be with you."

"I'd love that too but. . . "

"Why is there always a 'but' when you don't want it?"

"I'm being practical here. I have to finish the job for Roland and I can hardly do that if you've run off with me?"

"Fuck Roland I don't care about him."

"But I have to make a living around here and I can't see that continuing if I don't finish the job."

"I know, I was just being selfish, I don't want to be away from you."

"I know darling because I feel the same way, but we must be patient, today is about us with no thought for tomorrow, we are going to enjoy each other for as long as we can and that's going to have to hold us for the time being. For now I want to hold you and just feel your body against mine." In answer she came into my arms and we lay close to each other, drowsing and enjoying doing nothing.

I must have dozed off because the next I knew was the touch of her hand on my cock. "Wake up sleepy head time for some more loving." She straddled me and fed my cock into her pussy and took control, slowly riding him, moving her hips in several different ways, all good, until she increased her pace and she came with an urgency, gasping for air and collapsing onto my chest. "Oh this just keeps getting better."

"Smoko time." I got out of bed and held my hand out for her.

"Spoil sport."

We went out to the kitchen and while I made the coffee and got us something to go with it she wandered into the living room and was flicking through my music collection. Soon the strains of the Rodrigo 'Concierto de Aranjuez' wafted through the house. "You surprise me, in amongst all the old rockers, Led Zeppelin, Van Morrison, and the Stones I find this and there are a lot of other classical CD's here,"

"The taste for heavy metal I inherited from Dad, there's a collection of vinyl in that cupboard under the HiFi that I'm hanging on to, I figure that one day it will be valuable, most of the albums I've collected on CD so I don't have to play the vinyl and wear it out."

Juliette was surprised at how Classical music as background noise for lovemaking enhanced the experience. We had just finished our third, or was it fourth, session and I got up to change CD. "I would have thought that sex to 'Whole Lotta Love' would have been your speed."

"How long does that track last? Do you think that you'd reach a climax in that short a time?"

"No come to think of it, stretching it out to good music is so much better, it's just that I've never had it this way before." I pushed play and a CD made up of a bunch of adagios swelled into life as I got back into bed and her arms. If this is being in love then I'm sorry I'd never experienced it before, here I was at thirty-two and still a bachelor, don't get me wrong I'm not lacking in experience but there has never been anything like this.

"What are you thinking?" Juliette asked me between kisses. "I hope it's not work."

"No, I was just thinking how much I've missed out on."

"I'm glad that you have otherwise I mightn't have met you and then I would have missed out on so much. I will never forget today for as long as I live, it is the first time that I've known true love as opposed to lust."

Juliette left me at four o'clock after extracting a promise that I would contact her when I got a free moment.

I walked through my front door on Monday afternoon to find the light on my answering machine telling me that I had a message, the number on the screen told a different story, there were three messages, the first from Juliette. 'Hello my darling, just thought that I ring to say I miss you and can't wait to see you again'. The second was from Juliette. 'It's me again darling, I remembered after I hung up that I forgot to tell you that I love you, I love you darling.' The third was from Juliette. 'Darling will you ring me in the morning after Roland has left for work and tell me where you're working so that I can come and help you on the job.'

This job was an unusual one, it was an octagonal gazebo made of timber, a corrugated iron roof and the north facing walls had a timber lattice to provide shade from the hot sun. I had the ground levelled and the posts up with the top beams in place yesterday and a scaffold in the centre this morning before Juliette arrived looking gorgeous as usual. "Hi boss, what are we doing today?"

"We're building this gazebo, it's a little out of the ordinary so we need to take a little time to get things right and the clients aren't home, it's really great to see you." She rushed into my arms and held me tight for several minutes. "Okay, that's over, we're here to work."

"Slave driver. What do you want me to do?"

"When I get up on this scaffold if you could pass me that funny looking metal bracket and then while I lift this end up and support it I want you to grab that rope that goes over the beam and pull it, it'll lift your end up and I can push it onto the beam to support it while we do the same thing with the other side. Once we get those two frames up and bolted together we can then do the right angle frames and that'll hold the lot together while we lift the other four into place. Once they're all in place the roof frame is complete and self-supporting. With a bit of luck we'll have the roof frame complete, painted with a finish coat and ready for the sheeting tomorrow."

It was a great feeling working with her again, she seemed to know instinctively what to do next and it made life so much easier for me. The frame went up without a hitch and by lunchtime we were ready to fix the purlings for the roof sheeting in the morning. Juliette went to her car and came back with a cooler box with cold meat and salads, a large container of cool drink and I noticed what looked suspiciously like a couple of stubbies of beer surrounded by cool bricks.

We used a couple of planks on two sawhorses as a makeshift table for our picnic and to sit on. "I missed you so much over the weekend, it was all that I could do to resist calling you or jumping in my car and coming over to your place. Mark, the sooner we're able to move on with us the sooner I can leave Roland and move in with you."

"I want you to move in as well, I've never felt as lonely in my entire life as I have since Friday. I don't want to sound like a slave driver or anything but I would like for you to work with me full time."

"Do we have to wait for that? I can tell Roland that you've offered me a job and I intend to take it." She was getting excited at the prospect.

"I hate to be the one to put the brakes on this plan, but I think I should finish your job before we put that into action."

"I know, I'll be patient but I need a kiss to be going on with." We kissed and I stroked her face. We eventually separated and got back to work. With the two of us working together we had the whole of the timber structure painted.

"Would you believe that's it for the day?" I began to pack up the tools while Juliette was washing the paint brushes and pots. We were soon packed up and ready to leave. She reached into the cool bin and brought out the beers so we sat on the back of my truck drinking our beer. "Life doesn't get much better than this."

"I've got a surprise for you." She had this mischievous look on her face before jumping to her feet and going out to her car. She returned holding a box containing a mobile phone. I bought this for you, it's prepaid and I have one the same, it won't go through my normal phone account so there won't be a record on that Roland can find. We'll be able to talk to each other whenever we feel like it and I'll be able to call you when I'm in bed and describe what I'm feeling as I masturbate, imagining that it's you inside me not my fingers."