A Bukkake Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers

She looked at him when they were finished and told him she was still so fucking horny she couldn't believe it. She had been paid like a prostitute tonight and she needed cock bad. He looked into her blue eyes, and noticed her face was covered in dried cum, not unlike the times that his wife awoke in the morning after a particularly horny session. He wondered if he should walk into the main room and offer her up to whoever wanted to fuck her.

He opened the door to the main room, and led Lynne into the room. There were still some people left, talking and laughing. Rex asked if anyone wanted to have some fun because the whore still wanted more. Some of the guys started walking toward them. The first guy that walked up was the catcher on Rex's softball team, and he had his cock in his hand. He pushed Lynne's shoulders and she kneeled in front of him. He fed his 7 inch cock into her mouth, grabbed her hair and started to fuck her. He fucked her mouth for about 3 minutes and started cumming. She hungrily swallowed, he pulled free and she asked next, a black man who Rex didn't know moved in front of Lynne and offered her his 6 ½ cock and she began to suck him. He grunted after a minute of so and he grabbed her hair and held her tight as he pour his sperm into her mouth. The next guy came up and told her to get on all fours and he reached down and pulled her skirt over her ass, put his 7 inch cock to her asshole and push in. He fucked her for the next 5 minutes during which time another black man with about 8 inches moved in front of her and shoved his cock into her mouth. When the man that was in her pussy pulled free, a fat white man who seemed to have a 8 or 9 inch cock slipped his cock into her ass, and began to fuck her. The man in her mouth began to cum and she swallowed, and the man in her ass held her deep and pumped his cum into her ass. Finally everyone was done, and Rex asked if anyone wanted to go again, but they all seemed finished for the evening so he took Lynne's hand and led her back to the other room.

She looked at him and thanked him, she needed that she said, and she promised that she would suck his cock all the way to the house. He knew he would take the long way home. He couldn't wait to see the video he had made of this evening, and he was sure Lynne Jennifer and Johnny would watch it with him. He looked closely at Lynne and saw her school girl outfit was covered with the spilled cum of the evening. He thought, he couldn't wait for Jennifer and Johnny to see her.

True to her word, when they got into the car, Lynne lay in the seat next to him, undid his pants and took his cock into her mouth. He enjoyed the feeling as he drove and he drove the long way back to the house. As they pulled into the driveway, 55 minutes later he shut off the car and released his sperm into Lynne's mouth, and she spent another 2 minutes sucking his dwindling cock. She sat up and told him "I knew you were going to make me do that, and I knew you were taking your time getting home, but I'm glad you did. Thank you for the wonderful evening, I can't wait to tell Johnny about it."

"You won't have to tell him Lynne, I've got it on video, and a few of the guys took pictures of you when you were covered with cum for souvenirs and I've asked for copies when they are developed."

Lynne giggled and told him "It's not the first time I've made a porno tape." They got out of the car and headed for the house.

whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers
12