A Bull's Tale

Story Info
A familiar tale from a different perspective.
2.4k words
4.11
71.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was already bound and gagged when I arrived at the house. Violet greeted me at the door with a loud "Hello there" and a tongue-heavy kiss. She was always a little heavy on the tongue when she was horny and, God knows, I wasn't going to complain. I barely had time to register what she was wearing before my cock startled struggling against the fabric of my jeans. Garbed in a pink and black corset with black lace panties and a garter belt complete with black stockings; Violet looked stunning. She pressed a finger to her lips when we parted and understanding washed over me like a cool breeze. Her husband didn't know I was here. Thought it was all some mind game she was playing at: opening the door, pretending to greet some 'strange' man, before returning to rub his little penis into a twitching mess. I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he realized that the fantasy he had been nagging Violet about for the past two years was about to become a very big reality.

I'd known Violet since college. We were in some of the same classes and eventually ended up working for the same Advertising firm. Despite our history, we were never very close. She had been dating the same guy since high school, eventually went on to marry aforementioned guy and eventually fell off my radar of would be 'romantic' partners and settled into a cool friend zone. Violet was hot, there was no denying that. Just a tad over 5'4 and curvy enough to hold on almost any man would count himself lucky to spend a night with her. When she had approached me about cuckolding her husband, Dave, I remember being shocked, to say the least. I couldn't fathom anyone who could share a bed with Violet on a nightly basis wanting to let her get away. All physical beauty aside, she simply looked sensual. As though there was this wild woman waiting to rip off her blouse and pounce. Despite my disbelief, Violet assured me that this was, indeed, a very firm desire of her husband.

"It started with me tying him up and giving him a hand job twice a week while telling him about all the guys I wanted to fuck." She explained one evening over coffee. "But, it's steadily progressed and now he actually wants me to have sex with other men. I've spoken to a few of my close friends around the Office and their input, coupled with our history, makes you the perfect choice."

Honestly, I didn't much care for Dave's feelings on the matter. I was excited at the prospect of moving Violet from friend zone to fuck zone and could freely admit that I let my dick was doing my thinking for me. At Violet's direction I stood clear of the doorway leading into the bedroom. After running a hand along the crotch of my jeans, Violet adjusted the tops of her stockings and stepped into the room, the sound of her clicking heels echoing throughout the house in her wake.

"Hello David," Violet's voice was deeper than I was used to hearing it. "I know you've been dreaming about this day for a while. When I finally make a true cuckold of you."

A gruff moan sounded from what I assumed to be David. "I can see your little cock straining against those panties...is my sissy husband ready for his big surprise?"

"Yes." It was quiet and I had to struggle to hear it.

"What was that?" Violet asked. "Does my hubby want to see a big cocked bull fucking my brains out?"

"Yes." Louder, but in no way stronger this time.

I heard Violet's heels clicking against the hardwood floor as she rounded the corner and curled a finger in my direction. I moved to her and we stepped around the corner to meet David. I had seen the man once or twice at the Gym, even spoken to him more than once, but I had never expected to see him like this. David was fairly tall and lean, but I never would have pegged him as the feminine type. His arms were strapped to the bed posts and his legs were tied together at the ankles with a pair of stockings, a pair of clothespins clamped to each nipple, and two pairs of panties decorated his form. One pair he wore correctly, the little bulge in the front failing to exceed the limits of the fabric in any direction. The other pair was dangling over his head, the crotch positioned to rest right over his nose. His face was obscured from view, for the most part, but I could still see his eyes and the look of supreme humiliation that washed over him in his eyes.

"M-Mistress-" He sputtered before Violet cut him off.

"Ah, no speaking unless spoken to, Cucky. If you break that rule again you'll receive the big plug. I'm sure you recognize our Bull for the evening.

A Bull? I wasn't quite familiar with the term, but certainly wasn't opposed to it.

"We've been discussing this scenario for quite some time. He knows about your twisted little fantasy and has been gracious enough to allow your presence while he fucks me. You should thank him. "

I looked around the room before settling my eyes on David. "Th-thank you." He muttered.

"That's a good, Cuck." Violet intoned. She had an air of arrogance and power around her that I found intoxicating. I wanted nothing more than to lay her down and take her. Her hand brushed against the front of my jeans and her eyes widened in pantomimed surprise.

"Oh my, Cucky. He feels so hard." Her fingers unbuttoned and unzipped my pants before pulling them down. Manicured nails raked across my abdomen before slipping into the waistband of my boxers. "Mmmm, Cucky he's hard all over. " Tugging me closer to the bed, Violet sat down before pulling my boxers off. "Oh goodness, Cucky," She peered over her shoulder at him.

"He's so much bigger than you. I'm just not sure what to do. You know I love you, David, but I can't ignore a cock like this. It deserves my attention."

Her hands wrapped around my throbbing member and worked slowly, rubbing up and down the base of my shaft. Violet peered up at me, her expression every bit the vixen. "I made David store our King size bed in the basement and started sleeping in twin beds. He could never please me with such a little micro dick and I didn't think he deserved to share a bed with me." She peered up at me with her bright blue eyes. "I don't think you'll have any problems pleasing me."

She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. Her mouth was hot and moist and slipped along the head of my cock with practiced precision. Her tongue licked at the underside of my penis and I let out a satisfied groan. "That's nice."

She moved her mouth away and slowly began to jerk me off. "I haven't had much to practice with." She said nodding her head towards David's little bulge. "But I've made do with plenty of dildos."

She returned to sucking me. She wasn't able to fit my full length into her throat, but she went farther than most of my sexual partners ever had. With one hand firmly wrapped around the base of my cock, she alternated between playing with my balls and rubbing herself through her black lace panties. Before long we were both breathing heavy. "Fuck me." She said a look of wild abandon in her eyes. I kicked my shoes off and stepped out of my pants. By the time I tugged my shirt off Violet was at the dresser between the two beds. Seeing her ass bent over as she dug through the drawer was enough to make me wild. There are few things I find more beautiful in this world than the view of a woman's backside and legs, especially when coupled with a pair of thigh high stockings.

When she turned around a large condom wrapper was in her hand. I watched as she took it between her teeth and climbed on top of David. She started at his feet her breasts brushing against his little package. I could see a large wet spot at the bulge's peak. He really seemed to be enjoying this. She stopped at his waist, her own moist panties hovering over his own. "You're not familiar with this brand are you, Cuck?" She said taking the condom wrapper from her teeth between two slim fingers. Violet waved it front of David's face, tapped it against each clothespin, and let its sharp edges rub against David's flesh. Each movement brought a whimper from David and a twitch from his cock. She turned to look back at me held the condom out. "Come and show my worthless cuckold of a husband how I'm supposed to be fucked."

While I wasn't thrilled about the idea of being this close to David, I was just as engrossed in the 'game' as he and Violet were. She had done a marvelous job of working me up and I was ready to fuck. I climbed onto the bed, straddling David's lean form. I tore the condom wrapper open and slipped it on all the while listening to Violet's teasing of David. She clamped and unclamped the clothespins, told her husband all the 'dirty shit' she and I were going to do together at the office and David's little boner never faltered. His bulge remained firm and the moisture in his panties grew. I pulled Violet's panties aside and pressed the tip of my cock against her lips.

"Mmm, do it. Fuck me like my husband never could."

I didn't have to be told twice. I entered her slowly, the warmth of her sex enveloping mine. Her inner walls tightened and released as I worked my way deeper inside of her. I couldn't see Violet's face, but the moans of pleasure and her gasps were more than enough encouragement. I worked my hips, slowly at first, pushing my thickness into her before taking it out. Gripping her hips I moved faster and harder. Violet encouraged me with loud moans and cries. "Harder! Fuck me! You'll never fuck me like this, Cuck! He's so big! You've never made me feel this way."

I was dimly aware of my balls brushing against David's little member, but I pushed that and her words out of my head as I concentrated on fucking her. Her ass wriggled as she took me in over and over again. I looked up to see Violet's head bobbing over her husband's chest. His gasps of pain and her tilted head made it clear that she had his nipple between her teeth. I bucked against her and she clenched down harder on his nipple and my cock. David let out a cry and I noticed for the first time the look of enjoyment that was in his eyes.

I had never been a fan of humiliation, but to see David taking such an enjoyment in it baffled me. Violet's cries picked up and soon she was burying her head in David's chest and rocking against my hips.

"I'm cumming! Oh fuck yes, I'm cumming! You've never made me do this, Cucky! His cock is so big!"

I didn't stop when she came; instead I dug my hands into her hips and fucked even harder. Before long I felt a tingle all along my body. From my toes to the tip of my head, I was on fire. My muscles clenched, adrenaline pumped through my veins and a familiar euphoria erupted within me. The orgasm was the longest I'd ever had and I pulled out of Violet with a rough grunt.

She turned and kissed me, pushing my hands to her breasts. Sliding backwards, she settled down on David's face. "Look at what he's done to your wife, Cucky. Thank him for fucking me like you could only dream of doing."

I was still riding the high of my orgasm and half expected David to drill his knees into my balls, but I heard a muffled, "Thank you, so much, for fucking Mistress like I could only dream of doing." With that Violet rocked against his face. He answered with his tongue, lapping up her juices hungrily. I got up and moved to the side of the bed. Violet, a pleased expression on her beautiful face, took the condom off of me, holding it up as if to marvel at the massive amount of cum that was steadily settling at the tip.

"Mmm, goodness, Cucky. He came so much."

Violet dismounted his face and gave me another deep kiss. "Thanks for coming over. I'll see you at work on Monday."

I was a little caught off guard, but smiled and replied. "Sounds good."

As I got dressed I couldn't help but notice Violet continue on with David. It seemed that the fucking was only half the 'game.' She hovered over him with my used condom, comparing it to his 'miniscule drips.' By the time I tugged my shoes on Violet had David licking her juices off the outside of the condom.

"Do you like having that cum in your mouth? Maybe if you taste a real man's cum you'll cum like I real man too." I watched with interest as she raised the condom up and tore a tiny hole in the tip with her teeth. My cum drizzled out of the latex and into David's open mouth. She left it in their letting him suck on it as she walked me out.

"Did you have fun?" she asked at the door, rubbing a hand along my stomach.

"I did," I answered truthfully, trying not to seem uncomfortable at having just witnessed Violet's husband enjoying a meal of my ejaculate.

"Is it an experience you'd be interested in repeating?" She asked, biting down on her lower lip.

"Yeah, actually." I said with a smile. "I wasn't quite sure what to expect...and I'd like to explore it a bit more. "

"Didn't mean to overwhelm you," she kissed me again and I was surprised to find myself ready for another go so soon. "I've been thinking about it for a while now."

"Not overwhelmed..." I said "Just curious. This is new territory for me."

"Well," Violet said with a coy smile "You did one hell of a job today. Maybe next time you can order me about, a bit."

"It's a date." I replied.

Before I knew it I was on my way home, already planning my next date with Violet.