A Bumbling Suitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

When Annie arrived at the bar at the end of the month and slammed into Douglas and kissed him almost ravenously, in the seconds before she enveloped him Douglas had glimpsed enough to believe in just one month she'd grown...sexier. She ignored everyone and when he staggered back in the crowded bar to catch his breath after the high-powered kiss, Annie looked at him quizzically, as if worried perhaps he'd changed his mind. He winked at her and her face shone, cheeks turned into ripened peaches.

"Hey what about your sister?" called Bella, who was now living with Frank while Shea, arm around Jackson, called, "And me." Annie flashed a looked between Douglas and Shea and Shea called, "It's okay, just a slight reshuffle within the gang and Douglas accepts I have closer compatibility with Jackson."

Douglas wondered if that was altogether true, noticing the way Jackson's eyes were on Annie's bulging shirtfront partly pushing aside her denim jacket. Well, not only was she the tallest in the family but she packed the sexiest set of tits as well. He looked at them some more and looked up to catch Annie's amused smile. This time she winked at him. That left Douglas feeling his crotch was warming.

Annie kissed her sisters, Frank and Jackson and then stepped back leaning into Douglas, her sisters staring, their eyes widening. Annie asked, "What's on after this?"

"Perhaps we should all go to dinner; would you like to join us Annie?"

"Oh how noble of you Douglas."

Despite the Friday night noise and crush the other four stood with there mouths open when Douglas said, "I'll even pay for your meal if there's something in that for me Annie."

"Oooh, what is the something you have in mind?"

"I could offer you a bed."

"Oooh."

By then her sisters looked completely dumbfounded...their sister, youngest in the group by two years, lining herself up with the oldest guy although only just.

* * *

Carrying the travel bag, Douglas followed the excited and a little drunk Annie into the apartment, swiping her butt with the back of his hand as she walked in. She squealed and went to grab at him but he held her away.

"Let's do this slowly and lovely Annie; you're not at a college groupie now."

She colored but smiled and tucked in her chin submissively.

Douglas led her in front of the leather sofa and they kissed, slowly and very warmly.

"That was lovely," she said.

"More?"

She draped her arms over his neck and pulled him down on to her lips.

Annie watched as he undid the buttons of her shirt and apologized for having bigger breasts that perhaps he was used to.

"Yum, yum."

She giggled and as he pulled away her shirt she undid her bra but left it in place. She watched him as he pulled away and saw his eyes widened. She was proud of the way her young breasts had a slight upturn and the brown nipples on her olive skin were not unduly prominent.

"Lovely," he murmured, stroking them and then unleashed her by saying take a look at what he had.

She immediately unzipped Douglas but then caught herself and went up top to remove his jacket and t-shirt. She then rubbed his almost hairless chest and felt across his distinctive abs and while feeling his arm muscles kissed between his nipples and blew softly.

"That is something I've learned from other women," she said and Douglas's dick bent over double in his underpants cause him to groan as it grew.

"My dick, it's bent and hurting me; dig it out please darling."

Darling was only too happy to oblige and what she did with it suggested someone had to teach her beyond the elementary actions that many men would enjoy, so Douglas supplied direct tutoring.

"Slow down dear...that's about right...let me feel your tongue flick...pull heavily over the helmet...push it hard against the side of your mouth so your feel the outline against your cheek...I love the feeling of your teeth as you pull away but for goodness sake don't bite, just lightly scrape."

Those precise instructions allowed his darling to improve her technique. She virtually became a top cocksucker over night.

After wiping her mouth and half-way down her chest, Annie stood and pulled down her panties and proudly showed Douglas her beautifully trimmed pussy. She'd been taught by her girlfriends to spread, undoubtedly to host their eager penetrating tongues, and the sight of the pink moist and nubile cunt almost had Douglas send a wad of cum flying through the air. He couldn't recall ever seeing one looking so pristine, so perfect.

"What's the matter darling...you have come so red in the face?"

"Lay over the sofa and let me push it in," Douglas croaked.

They fucked almost on the hour for six hours, with recuperative rests in between that including naps. One that sixth bout of wallowing in odors and excessive fluids that caused flesh to slap together like fish in a fresh bait bucket, Annie foolishly said, "I thought you would have gotten me off harder than the younger guys I've had before this? Some of my girl friends virtually have me croaking."

"Try this one honey," Douglas said as he began twisting his plunging dick and grinding her tits as she grunted, her head hanging down over the end of the sofa. Douglas felt her swell and begin to pant and so drove into her faster. As soon as her felt her cunt begin to throb against him he stuck a finger up her asshole, lubricated to the juice streaming from her and she yelped and then shrieked into huge release. He pulled her upright and the poor girl was almost out to it but grinned and opened her mouth as he fed her the last of his reserves of cum. It felt like a half a bucket but he knew that if it were more than three-quarters of a teaspoon he'd done well.

"Oh god, all this coming out of me," she moaned looking down at her wet inner thighs. "Am I going to die?"

"You've done great baby," Douglas said sleepily. "It's all ladies' cum; there's enough to fill a small fishpond. You were amazing."

She smiled and hugged him but her words were intelligible. After a few minutes rest Douglas carried Annie off to his bed after a detour to the toilet.

Annie was a bit too tender and he was too depleted to engage as dawn broke.

"I'm sorry," she said.

He kissed her and said no problem. "We're just amateurs; you don't want us to turn into professional fuck machines do you?"

Annie whined "Not me" and fell asleep.

Betty Carter's mouth fell open when she saw the condition of her youngest when the couple arrived unexpectedly for lunch.

"Oh god, what have you done to my Annie?"

"I'm fine, don't fuss mom. Where are the guys?"

"They've gone fishing, it's just me and the girls for lunch. I want to know what happened."

"Back off mom. I had quite a lot to drink last night."

"I've seen you nearly out on your feet and you haven't looked this disheveled and wan in the morning."

"Leave her mom." Shea urged and Bella agreed.

"No I won't. Were you take by force my darling?"

"No mom. Please leave it be."

"Mrs Carter, Annie wanted to be loaded with sexual experience last night so we fucked good and proper."

Betty flew off the handle. "Douglas Jones, how dare you. Get out of my house."

He left, Annie running after him wailing. Bella and Shea followed.

"Girls, come back. Where are you going?"

"If Douglas is not welcomed in this house I don't wait to be here," Bella scowled.

"Nor I," Shea said. "We'll be waiting out by the pool for your apology."

"Me apologize after what that fiend's done to my daughter. You must be mad."

Ten minutes later Betty came out and said, "Lunch is ready everyone. Douglas, will you please take my arm and always feel welcome in my house. I must have just had a mad fit saying what I did to you minutes ago."

"It's fine Mrs Carter. I do realize Annie is your baby although she's twenty-two."

"You're a lovely boy Douglas. I cried and cried when I learned Shea had ditched you as I didn't want to lose you."

"Mother!"

"Sorry Shea, I meant to say parted."

The wine flowed and Betty hit on it. As they finished lunch Betty then had her listeners almost constantly opened mouthed as she spoke about her sexual escapades in her youth before she met the girl's father. "Luke was attracted because of the stories about the flamboyant young woman I was."

When she was finished the eldest daughter Bella said to her two sisters, "If you have a streak that causes you to misbehave, go overboard on sex or kick up quite a scene, just remember it comes from the hidden side of our mother."

"Oh thank you darlings. Gosh, I feel quite light-headed. Oh Douglas please stay the night, you and Annie may have the guest room."

"Mother!" shrieked Bella and Shea.

"Sorry darlings, I've never felt liberated to say that until now. From now on the guest room will be the room for all occasions but no other room in my house, do you hear?"

"Yes mother."

"And only one couple in that bed at a time, do you hear?"

"Yes mother," replied the three daughters as if not believing it was their mother who was talking.

"Now we have that all cleared up, perhaps you'd like to tell us Douglas exactly how do you quote, fuck a woman good and proper, unquote."

The girls shrieked. Bella and Shea put their hands over their ears and Annie put her hand over Douglas's mouth.

Shea and Annie soon after put their mom to bed.

* * *

Four months after that unforgettable Sunday afternoon Annie wrote to Douglas saying she was sorry but had begun a relationship with a guy her age. Douglas sent her flowers meaning to write on the note at the florist's 'I forgive you' to actually wrote 'I'll be waiting'. He grinned and handed it over.

At the end of that year Douglas applied to teach American Law at a prominent university in England for two years. He made the final selection and at the end of that was offered the lectureship and signed a contract for three years with some relief. He'd wanted greater stability in his life and this move would enhance his career in law.

On day in England Douglas received an exciting phone call, almost as exciting as the hoped for call from Annie saying she wanted to come back to him. The call was from Stella, daughter of his former principal Elaine Ryan.

"Hi this is Stella," she said and Douglas recognized the voice and his cock stiffened.

"Oh glory be, the woman who gave me one of my best weekends ever. I take it your husband is not listening?"

"Quite correct. He's back in the states and I'm in Ireland where I have been meeting Ryan kin I'm associated with through marriage and the Kelly's through my own family. I've finished that and called my husband Ivan. You will recall he's a lot older than me."

"Yes, you pointed that out the first time I filled your pussy."

Stella giggled. "Well Ivan is up to his thick eyebrows in guiding a small batch of engineering students in the final months of completing their PhD. It was he who suggested I wander around Europe for another two months. I need a base and was wondering if I could impose for a week."

"Impose...only a miserable week? Stella, I'd love to have you even if you don't wish to fuck. You'll be a breath of fresh air into my life that has become too academic. I occupy university accommodation but know I can switch to double quarters meaning rooms with an en suite bedroom. In the old vernacular they were known as married quarters."

"Sounds lovely and can you imagine me not fucking? Will I have to pose as your wife?"

"No the term used is partner and it's so liberal here that can mean same sex for either sex."

"And I'll not stick out being American with my strong accent?"

"No more than the Libyans, Israelis, Australians, Germans...you name it; it's an international crossroads here and the social life is dynamic. You'll love it."

"That's great Douglas. I had the vision of thin learned bearded men sitting on stools reading books completely incomprehensible to me."

After the call Douglas arranged to transfer rooms and took his current girl friend to tea and gave her the bad news.

"Like shit this happens," the woman from Liverpool said with resignation. "How many nights do we have left together?"

"Two."

"Well get fucked," she said and walked out dabbing at her eyes.

Douglas sat, sighed and sniffed and then asked a waitress to take away the teapot and return with coffee.

Three days later Douglas met Stella at the airport and was stuck to the heart. Stella with her jet-black hair was wearing a light green tight suit, not so think that it didn't show every curve. They kissed elegantly and he whispered, "You look the most fuckable women in the entire British Isles and that really started her motor."

Douglas was really looking forward to having Stella stay with him because he knew she was tidy, preferred to talk and listen to music than to watch TV, adored good movies that triggered a good cry and was adamant her preference was to fuck twice a day, more if the guy landed her into a romantic situation. Stella made no secret of the fact she two children from a former marriage with very limited visitation rights and she'd had 'oodles of lovers'.

Stella liked the apartment and said she was traveling light as she'd sent two big trunks home direct from Ireland. And then, "Undress me please darling," Stella said, eyeing the bulge in Douglas' trousers. Once they were both nude apart from Stella wishing to remain in her black garter belt and black stockings 'to frame my pussy in the most elegant manner', they kissed and fondled to warm up sensuously and then Stella simply rolled over and bent into an 'S' shape and holding one leg into the air waited for Douglas to enter her cunt from behind.

He worked expertly, keeping very busy, knowing this was her favorite position but for the guy it did have its downside because it allowed her to talk in the absence of weight on her diaphragm. Fortunately that didn't bother Douglas and there was no rebuke if he failed to answer. Stella also would stop talking when the need came to put her back into it to help drive them to their climaxes, and with Stella it always was a big climax but the noise night and day of women in this environment -- and some men -- screaming into sexual release were as common as birds in the eaves.

After three weeks Stella was bored and moved on but she returned for a couple of weeks the following two years and the affection that grew between them could pass for love although based entirely around sex. Douglas regarded Stella as a high-class prostitute although he gave her no money but she lavished her wealth on him. A lonely woman was another term he had for her.

As the time to return home drew near Douglas realized for the first time he was a lonely man. He'd frequently accepted he was lonely but a new diversion invariably erased that loneliness but he now recognized there was a deeper form of loneliness associated with the need for close companionship.

At Stella's suggestion Douglas contacted her mother, Elaine Ryan, his former department head. Elaine was delighted to hear from him and neither mentioned Stella and yes, as managing partner, Elaine was most interested in Douglas buying into his old firm. They had two, possibly three partners, coming up for retirement. Douglas acquired one of those positions and on his second day back at work Douglas met junior personnel for which he had responsibility. One was a very familiar face.

"Hello Douglas."

"My god, hi Annie. How lovely to see you again. Look, I have to meet everyone...would you have lunch with me?"

"I'd like that very much. You've never looked better Douglas."

Douglas muttered to himself, and the same could be said of you Annie, as he watched the fuller hips swinging as she went through the door.

"God, I've not forgotten her nor of our former desire for one another. My years away just seem to have rolled back and it's as if I never left here." Douglas muttered.

Over lunch Douglas was devastated that with graduation coming up Annie had married her fiancé Paul.

"I hope you'll be very happy," Douglas said, somewhat mechanically and that was greeted by a warm smile. She said simply that they loved each other.

"Big changes have occurred around our home of which you'll not be acquainted," she said. "Mom and dad divorced so our family home now serves another family. Dad just mopes and he and his much older widowed sister bought a house together and live there and mom currently is living with a guy who scarcely looks old enough to shave. Bella and Frank didn't make it and Bella is working on contract in Chile. The big news is I'm an auntie -- Katrina is just the most gorgeous thing. Shea and Jackson are deliriously happy with her and are talking about marrying soon. You know Douglas, you could have had any one of us for life including mom...but you just held back, you failed to really try."

"Perhaps I'm not a family man?"

"I think not. Don't kid yourself Douglas. When it comes to romance you get lazy."

Back in his somber office, fit for his mood, Douglas leant back on his chair looking at the driving rain outside. So there it was, no lecture, just a big fat statement: 'When it comes to romance Douglas, you get lazy."

Shit!

Why hadn't he known that?

Douglas thought about the disintegration of the Carter family. Never again would it be the family unit it was. What a shame. His own family had split when he was young, leaving him with his mother who although kind, didn't really want him around her while she was looking to secure a replacement husband. So he was sent to an uncle and aunty who didn't really know what to do with him. They were farmers but his aunt's father was an attorney so she said to her husband, 'Let's prepare Douglas for a career in law' and that's what happened. The money without love was piled into preparing him for law.

Grumpy, Douglas picked up his phone and called his married PA, "Janice, get your butt into here and let's sort out this mess you've made with the Manning Account."

Janice stormed in cheeks flaming. "How dare you talk to me like that. I'm lodging a formal complaint with Mrs Ryan."

"Try that and she'll chop you off at the ankles. Lodge it with Carolyn Wills in HR. Meanwhile get me someone prepared to work with me to sort out this fucking mess."

"Douglas, you have every right to be bitchy. I slackened off and it's totally my fault. I apologize for that and for shouting at you. My problem has been you have been much too soft with me. I revel under leadership."

"So the air's cleared?"

"Yes."

"Well get over here beside me with the Manning Account folder and be very feminine Janice. I hate cold-ass bitches and if you step out of line again I tan your ass." "Douglas, really you shouldn't talk to me like that. I really don't mind but please keep your voice down. If you are overheard you could be pulled up before Mrs Ryan."

"Okay, good advice. Tell me, you and Vern have been married six years. How often do you two still fuck?"

Janice sat beside Douglas and sighed. "This really is my private life you're talking about Douglas but that's okay. Three perhaps four times a week and sometimes on Sunday afternoon when it's raining and the kids are away playing."

"Not every night?"

"No, of course not. What do you take us for, Fuck Machines? We have been living together for almost ten years and the desire to go at it practically non-stop gradually wanes."

"So what else do you do?"

"What do you think? Two sets of parents, oodles of friends, movies, dining out, going to school events, having other kids stay over and so on and on it goes. We're usually beat when we get to bed."

Janice looked at her boss and said, "So this is what this is about. You really have no idea do you?"

"Well, sort of."

"That's an evasive answer. Look you could spend a weekend with Vern and me but that's a bit of an overkill. Just conduct some observations when visiting people you know and go to a supermarket and watch frazzled looking women and attempt to work out why are they frazzled. Look at parents with young kids in restaurants and notice how the parents are not left to relax. Go into a library and see who are the people reading leisurely. I'll bet you'll find students, youngish women on the shelf and elderly couples. Where are the rest? I'll tell you where -- out there burning up life and fucking will be just one activity."