A Bumpy Ride vs. A Hard Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,737 Followers

"Oh," Eric said noticing how the men around him were giving him sly looks.

"I want a number four. You will get that for me won't you?" Marsha asked pressing her breasts up against him.

"I want the original," Joan whispered sensuously into his ear. Letting her son feel the curvature of her body. The softness of her breasts, the heavenly scent that clung to her skin, the way her pelvis brushed along his.

"Can I help you?" asked a pimple face teenage boy. Slyly eyeing, the two women that hung onto the boy that was no older than he was.

"Go on, baby. Tell this nice young boy, what we want," Joan whispered her lips brushing against his ear. Her hand running down his back. "Don't be shy," she said giving Eric's ass a light slap. Casting the men that stood behind them a scornful look for invading their privacy.

"One number four, two number ones, one without the pickle," Eric stammered. Still uneasy about what happened in the van just minutes earlier.

"Large, medium, or small?" the boy asked taking down their order.

"M-m-medium!" Eric squeaked as his mother cupped his cock below the counter, causing the boy to look up from the register arching an eyebrow at his response.

"That be $17.68." he said placing three cups onto the counter as Eric's card shook between his fingers.

"I'll get our drinks," Joan said, her nose brushing lightly along Eric's right cheek. "Marsha, come help me," she said, giving her daughter a knowing smile.

"You want Pepsi, right?" Marsha asked the tips of her fingers lightly dancing down his semi-hard member. Eric simply nodded knowing how his voice would break if he did. "What the hell is going on?!" he asked himself as he watched as they prepared their food.

"So, Eric, any thoughts on what you're going to do once high school is over?" Joan asked as they sat down to lunch. Popping a waffle fry into her mouth, her foot rubbed his calf as her son tried to concentrat on his meal.

"C-c..." clearing his throat, "College," Eric said, trying to keep his body under control.

"Oh? Will you be going to the state college in Louisiana?" Joan asked arching an eyebrow as she drew upon her straw.

"No," Eric said. Wishing he could scoot back further, yet his back was already pressing into the back cushion of the booth as his mother's foot inched higher; nor could he escape the booth with his sister blocking the exit.

"Oh? Do tell? Where exactly were you thinking of going?" Joan asked curious to what plans her son had for the future. Also she was enjoying how her son squirmed underneath her touch. Praying that Eric was far superior than his father was. Joe might have all that muscle due to his need to stay fit, yet that didn't mean shit to her if you blow your load in two damn minutes.

"I was thinking either Duke, Notre Dame, or the one in Bone," Eric said, his eyes going wide, as his mother's foot caressed his junk, as he sucked on his straw.

"Why so far away, baby?" Joan asked enjoying the feel of his cock underneath her foot.

"Well, I'm tired of constantly moving around, tired of never being thought of, tired of feeling left out," Eric said letting his emotions pour out, "I'm tired of Dad treating me like shit all the damn time. Tired of working my butt off for things parents should be doing for their kid, instead of waking up at four a.m. to do one job only to come home; and leave again when I get home from school just to go do another one," he said keeping his voice below a hushed whisper, so not to broadcast his grievance with his parents. "This is supposed to be my final high school year! Yet what do you do?! You pull me out, drag me halfway across the damn country, and for what?! I ask you?! So Dad can captain a fucking ship! A man who we won't see for what a year? A year and a half?! All so, that he can make fucking admiral! Does he ever fucking think about anyone other than his damn fucking self, huh?" Eric asked stabbing his finger into the table.

"Oh Eric! Baby, I know. You have no idea how much I wanted to get you the things you asked for," Joan said, reaching across the table taking hold of his hand. "Yet every time I tried your Dad would pitch a god damn fit over wasting money. He had no problem with spending money on Marsha," she said looking over at her daughter, "Don't take this to heart sweetheart I love you just as much as I love Eric."

"I know Mom," Marsha nodded.

"You don't know the many fights I had with your father about you. About the way he threats his own damn son. It's not fucking right. But your Dad has a strangle hold on our finances. The one time I got you a PlayStation 3 for your birthday a few years back. Joe, found out and yelled and screamed for hours before snatching it from the closet I was hiding it in and returning it. You don't know how I cried that night," Joan said, squeezing her son's hand hoping he believe her words. "That once I thought your father would like to see that warm smile of yours when you opened your gift. How wrong I was," Joan sighed hanging her head. "I know how you feel baby. I too am so damn tired of moving around because of your father. Did you know he promised me, promised me that when we moved to Seattle it would be the last time? Yet here we are nearly at the state line to another fucking base. I don't know if I can take this life any more," Joan's said admitting the truth.

"Then don't Mom, leave Dad, even I can see that how precarious your marriage is," Eric said with conviction.

"I won't leave you with him," Joan said patting his hand, before gesturing for him to finish his meal. "When your out of school then it's a high probability."

"You know how long I've been waiting?!" Joe growled red in the face with anger.

"Don't!" Joan said coldly, her anger, her vemon, the years' of frustration lacing each letter. "You wanted this, we didn't. We had a good life in Seattle. So don't you even think to berate us," she said standing nose to nose with her husband. "Go on. Say something else!" Joan said taunting her husband.

"Can we please go?" Joe asked forcing the words from his lips. He knew if he struck his wife. One it would lead to a reprimanded on his record, something that would cost him his command, two it would lead to jail time another thing that would jeopardize his command. He wasn't about to lose that, not now not when a Cruiser awaited him.

"Come on kids, let's not let the would-be captain linger any longer," Joan said, flicking her hair over her shoulder she was so done with him.

"You're kind of badass Mom," Eric said in awe as his mother settled into the seat.

"Thank you, baby," Joan said her pride swelling.

"So you're my new co-pilot?" Joe asked climbing into the driver's seat.

"Yep!" Marsha said happily, yet she wanted to be back there with her brother. To make up for everything he thought he was deprived of. Glancing at her father seeing the man in a new light.

"Good. At least I'll have someone to talk to," Joe said smiling warmly at his daughter.

"Then we better turn on the radio so they won't hear us," Marsha giggled as she switched on the radio. It wasn't for her father this was for her mother. If she was going to do what she thought then her mother would need the noise to cover the sound.

"Eric?" Joan whispered leaning across the seat after they had been on the road for an hour.

"Yeah?" Eric said turning his head, his eyes going wide as his mother kissed him. This wasn't the soft peck on the lips, nor was it the kind a mother planted on a child's cheek. No. This was a hot, passion, hunger filled kiss as his mother's tongue twisted in his mouth.

"You don't mind if I use your lap for a pillow, do you?" Joan asked keeping her smirk from showing at his befuddled look.

"N-n-no," Eric finally managed to say.

"Good," Joan said. Laying down on her left side, her head resting on his cock. She hoped her son would take liberties given what she had been doing to him. For thirty minutes she feigned sleep as she listened to him typing away. Growing rather annoyed by the second, given the kiss she had just planted on his lips. "What's taking him so long? Why isn't he touching me?! I'm just laying here eager for the taking..." Her ears perked at the sound of the cover of his tablet closing. "Was he just waiting until he thought I was asleep?" Joan remained as still as possible as she felt Eric placing his tablet away. Biting the inside of her cheek as she felt his hand running down her side.

Eric stopped on the story he was writing. He could feel his body responded to the scene that was playing out in his head. Then he wondered what if? What if he played out what was happening in his head? On the very woman that who has her head in his lap. She did grab his cock in the restaurant. Then didn't he need to return the favor? Slipping his hand underneath his mother's shirt. Slowly pushing her bra over her right breast.

"Yes! That's it baby touch your mother's tit! Go on. Palm the hell out of it," Joan said excitedly to herself.

Eric didn't think a tit would feel so soft. Becoming still as a soft moan escaped his mother's lips.

"Don't stop!" Joan screamed out inside her mind.

His thumb rolled along her nipple when he was sure his mother wasn't going to wake. Yet touching a breast would only tell him so much. He need... to go lower.

"I wonder how you would like someone touching your junk, hmm?" Eric muttered.

"Oh god! Yes! Baby touch your horny mother!" Joan moaned. It was taking everything she had just to lay there. Squeezing her eyes tight as she felt her son's hand running down her stomach.

"Oh?! You don't have that much hair down there do you Mom?" Eric said talking to himself, "I wonder what it looks like?" Scowling when the restrictiveness of her pants kept him going any further.

"That's it baby take them off," Joan said encouragingly at the soft sound of the snap button. Lifting her hips slightly so not to appear that she as awake as Eric pushed her pants down along her hips.

"Oh? A triangle," Eric said when his mother's panties joined her pants. "I wonder how this pussy feels," he said, his middle finger ran along his mother's slit.

"Then stick that fucking finger inside me and find out!" Joan growled in impatience. "Oh fuck! Yes baby! Touch mama like that!" she moaned into her mind as her son's finger ran through her moist lips. "Faster! Add another into that pussy! It needs to feel full!" Joan said wishing he could read her mind. Then just as it begun Eric removed his fingers from her needy cunt. She wondered what he was doing as he gently lifted her head from his lap. Inching her left eye open, peering through her eyelash, "Oh my god! Yes baby! Give it to me!" Joan said hungrily as she viewed her son's hard cock.

Eric softly rubbed his cock along his mother's lips. Enjoying how her soft lips felt against his heated skin. Then he felt her lips parting.

"God damn it! Why are you stopping?! Let mama have a taste of that cock!" Joan growled annoyed with the constant interruptions. "Fuck it!" she hissed her eyes snapping open, her hand shooting out grasping her son's cock. "No more fucking teasing me, young man," Joan said rolling onto her right side, pushing her shirt and bra over her breasts, pushing down her pants and panties down to mid thigh. "Put your hand back on my pussy," she said, taking his hand and placing it back onto her hot mound. "You like the the feel of your mother's pussy don't you?" Joan asked her tongue flicking out teasing the tip of his head. "Go on. Put those fingers back inside of me," she said, her fingers guiding his into her wet snatch. "It's good isn't it? Do you like my breasts baby? I know you do with how vigorously you played with it," Joan smirked, "Y-yes, right there baby, fucking make your mother cum," she moaned softly as Eric's fingers sped up.

"Go on. Suck that dick," Eric said with false bravo. He had no clue what to do, writing about it was one thing, yet it was another to experience it altogether.

"Oh? Does my baby boy want his mother to suck this hard cock?" Joan asked before twirling her tongue around his head. Tasting the pre-cum that was beading up from his core. "Oh god! Yes baby! Harder! Faster!" she panted low as she neared her orgasm. Glad that the vent windows were open so the fresh air would send the smell of her sex out to the world, and not filling the interrior of the van. Engulfing her son's cock to muffled her moan of bliss as her womb exploded in ecstasy. Peering up at her son as she bobbed on his cock. Hoping he enjoyed watching his rod disappearing down her throat. When the two minute mark passed, and Eric hadn't blew his load like his father was known to do. Joan grew hopeful that Eric could keep it down long enough for her to cum again. She wanted to coat those fingers of his in as much of her cream as she could.

Coming up for breath when five minutes passed. Her hand becoming slick in her saliva as she worked his cock and still Eric hadn't filled her mouth with his hot cum. She knew he jacked off a lot. The numerous tissues and caked socks told her that. Yet she wasn't expecting him to last so long, not that she was complaining.

"So you didn't answer my question Eric. Do you like the feel of your mother's pussy?" Joan asked her thumb kneading the head of his cock given her muscles time to recover.

"Y-y-yes," Eric said biting his lip to keep from moaning. He didn't want anyone knowing what he was doing in the rear of the van.

"You know I'll let you touch it any time you want, I'll even let you fuck me too," Joan said with a sneaky smile.

"R-r-really?" Eric whispered.

"Mmmhmm," Joan nodded, "If your father wasn't here I'd be riding this cock right now..."

"Fuck!" Joe cursed.

"What's wrong?!" Joan asked her heart racing. She knew how this would look with her nearly naked and her son's cock in her hand.

"Nothing. Just thought we had a full second tank," Joe grumbled.

"Okay, are we stopping?" Joan asked slowly stroking her son. She wanted her salty treat.

"Yeah, unless you want to walk to Louisiana," Joe said sarcastically.

"Eric," Joan said looking up at him with urgency, "We don't have time, but I want you to cum in my mouth. So, jack yourself off and I'll catch it, okay? I promise when we are alone again I'll properly suck you off baby," Joan said rubbing his thigh. Watching his hand rapidly move along his cock as she felt the van slowing. When she saw his head swelling her lips wrapped around that engorged crown. Batting his hand away, sinking down as her son's hot cum flowed into her mouth. A string of saliva anchored her to his rod as she pulled away. "Thank you, for the treat baby," Joan said, licking her lips as she heard the blinking of the turn signal. Hastily shoving her bra over her breast, pushing her shirt back down as Joe turned left off of the off ramp. Spinning around with her pants still around her thighs. "Take a picture baby, I want you to thinking of your mother's pussy always," Joan said spreading her satisfied labia. Hearing the shutter of her son's camera pulling her pants up just in time as Joe pulled into the gas station. Spraying a bit of perfume in the air to hide the slight hint of her arousal. "Maybe that will help you with your stories," Joan purred her fingers skimming along his jaw before chuckling at his shock, frightened, dismayed look.

"Mom? I need to use the bathroom will you come with me?" Marsha asked not liking the look of the area.

"Sure, sweetheart!" Joan said happily, now that she's had two orgasms, and a stomach full of hot cum.

"Go with your mother and sister, Eric," Joe ordered unaware of what had been transpiring in the rear of that van.

"Yes, baby, do come inside of me," Joan whispered low as she started to rise, "That's where it belongs," she said lustfully, filling her son's view of her ass as she inched towards the door.

"Eric, why don't you get us some drinks while we use the ladies room," Joan said with a slight glow to her, as she and Marsha walked towards the bathrooms.

"Mom? What were you doing?" Marsha asked from the stall beside Joan's.

"Getting finger fucked and sucking your brother's cock," Joan said dreamily was she used the bathroom. Knowing they could speak openly due to the locked bathroom door.

"Oh? How does his cum taste like?" Marsha asked growing bored being up front by herself without being able to touch herself to Eric's stories.

"Mmm... I can't wait to have some more," Joan said licking her lips.

"Then you wouldn't mind riding up front so..."

"I think I should. Your father might get suspicious if I'm always back there sucking your brother's cock," Joan teased.

"You might have sucked him, but I'm going to fuck him," Marsha said with conviction.

"Oh?" Joan said flushing the toilet, "Well then, you'll have to tell me how he's like," she said, as they both came out at the same time.

"I will don't you worry, Mom. I'll make sure that he'll last longer than you know who," Marsha said smirking into the mirror, as she washed her hands.

"Good," Joan nodded, "I do want to cum on a cock," she said wantonly.

"We all set?" Joan asked eyeing the plastic bag.

"Not yet, I need to pee," Eric said handing the bag over to his mother.

"Of course, you do. You did..." Joan leaned into her son, "Cum in my mouth, so give me this and we'll wait here," she said smiling sweetly, taking the bag from Eric.

Marsha giggled as Eric dashed into the bathroom. She couldn't believe her mother was teasing him so much. Yet she was a tad jealous that she got to suck him off first. She wondered how Eric would like his birthday present. Would he enjoy his older sister's sweet pussy? Would he want to keep fucking her? Marsha did hope he would.

"Good. You didn't take forever this time," Joe sneered at his wife.

"You're one to talk," Joan retorted her eyes dipping low. "We can't all be two minute men," she smirked cruelly at his reddening face.

"That's low even for you," Joe growled.

"Hey, I call them like I see them," Joan said shrugging her shoulders. She no longer cared if their marriage fell apart. That time had come an gone. She knew there was another more willing, more virile, and a better man just waiting for her.

"We'll discuss this later," Joe said with deathly undertones.

"Do you mean are we actually going to talk, or are you going to bitch and scream because I'm not rolling over like your subordinates?" Joan asked crossing her arms staring down her husband.

"You know what I'm tired of this, be a bitch if you want," Joe said walking way, "Why don't you just ride in the back with kids. I'm tired of looking at you," he said as he climbed into the van.

"Don't mind if I do," Joan said eager to be with her new man. "Scoot over Marsha," she said, as she climbed into the back of the van. "Hey Eric," Joan said waving shyly at her son as Joe pulled out of the gas station.

"Hello," Eric said his cheeks burning hot.

"So Eric," Marsha said, as her father blared the country station. Her mother nudging her arm as Joe sang off key to the songs. Marsha shuddering at it, she knew he was doing it to get back at their mother. She and Eric heard the argument, she was with her mother in this. Her father brought this down on himself. "I wonder what the brother would be doing right now in the "Summer Affair"?" Marsha whispered into his ear as her hand ran up his thigh. Smirking at his frightened eyes, her tongue curling out as her hand ran up through his shorts. "I know what the sister would be doing."

"I do like "On her knees" Eric. Would you like to see me on mine?" Joan asked looking over at him as she pulled out her phone.

"How do..." Eric began to say until his sister's hand wrapped around his cock.

soul71
soul71
6,737 Followers