A Bumpy Ride vs. A Hard Cock

Story Info
In a move certain secrets are revealed.
10.4k words
4.56
428.7k
646
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,731 Followers

I know this type of story has been play out before. Some by my favorite authors on this site. Yet I kind of like it, so I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring.

*******

The rear door of the U-haul rolled shut. Eric Tawyer inserted the master lock into the slot, listening to the click of the mechanism. If it wasn't done right his father would bitch at him to no end. He hated leaving his Seattle home for the hot, humid, swamps of Baton Rouge. Yet he was a Navy brat. He had grown used to living from one base to another. With his father's transfer to the command center at the New Orleans Navy base. Eric was going to miss the friends he had made while in Seattle. Nonetheless, his father wanted to make admiral, and he couldn't do that from an office. He had to at least command a ship of his own, hence the move to Louisiana.

"Eric!" his father--soon-to-be Captain Tawyer--barked from the porch of their former home, "How long does it take to lock down a damn trailer?!" he asked his broad chest puffed out to show off his dominance.

"Just locking it down, Dad," Eric said, keeping the contempt from his voice. "One more year," he said to himself. They had waited till the summer to move so not to disrupt his junior year. However, he wasn't getting a birthday party. No sir, not for Eric, his father thought coming out of a birthing canal didn't call for celebration, at least for him. His sister Marsha was a different beast all together. His parents showered her with everything she ever asked for, while he had to work for whatever he wanted. When he was eight he had his own paper route delivering the base's newspaper when his father was stationed in New York.

"Well, hurry up, your mother wants one last picture of us and this place," his father said. "Why of all days does this have to be my 18th birthday?" Eric asked himself.

"Honey, stop pestering Eric this is his birthday after all," his mother said, her honey blonde hair floated on the breeze, her tight t-shirt clung tightly to her chest detailing her rather firm breasts. Her low cut blue jeans showed off her apple shaped ass she worked to maintain at the base's gym. "It's not Eric's fault that you-Joe-chose to move us cross the country for your carrier," she said, with a hint of scorn when she had worked so hard to make the lower officers cocks hard with her body. She wouldn't sleep with them, never that, yet they could look all they want. Although in the past few months the thought had crossed her mind. To break the vows she took with her husband. To seek out a man that wouldn't leave her yearning for an orgasm, when her own husband got off after a few minutes. So she sought out her daughter thinking it wasn't cheating if it was within the family.

"Let's not start this again Joan," Joe said, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Well, I always wanted to go to Mardi Gras," Marsha said coming out of the house. Her red bookbag hung on her right shoulder. She had the same hair color as her mother. Though her slight chubby stomach did little to distract from her DD breast. Her mini skirt brushed along her mid thigh as she stood by their mother.

"I think you'd better lose some weight..."

"Joe!" Joan said aghast at his remark.

"Dad! How can you say that!"

"Well..." Eric smiled cruelly at his father's predicament. "Well, let's take a picture!" Joe said quickly grabbing the digital camera.

"Don't think you've heard the last of this," Joan said darkly, narrowing her eyes at her husband. She just couldn't believe he would even say that to their daughter. "Don't listen to your father," she whispered into her daughter's ear, "There is nothing wrong with you. If you want to come with me to the gym at the new base I would love your company. If not that's fine too, you just stay the beautiful girl you are," Joan said, rubbing her daughter's back before wrapping her left arm around her.

"Eric! Get in the damn picture!" Joe barked as his son stood a foot away from his mother.

"Come on," Joan said waving Eric over, "Now put your arm around me, I won't bite," she said, as her right arm squeezed her son into her. Joan kept her shock from her face as she felt Eric's hand on her ass. "It had to be an accident, it just had to be," Joan thought to herself.

"Alright," Joe said checking his watch, "Everyone in the van, we have six hours of driving until lunch," he said, hoping to be in Baton Rouge in thirty-nine hours. Joe prayed that the only stops they be making were for lunch, sleep, and the rare pee emergency.

Eric climbed into the rear of their late 80's cargo van. The far back rear seat was the only thing open as his family had stuffed the middle to the roof with all their boxes. What belongings he had were currently in the back of the moving truck that was a day ahead of them except for his tablet, smartphone, charger (All which he bought himself, so his parents couldn't take those away from him.), and a few books to keep the boredom at bay. Looking up as he pulled out his tablet from his bookbag he had stashed before locking the trailer. Seeing the wall of brown cardboard at least he didn't have to look at his parents for that long ass trip.

"Hey," Marsha said, placing her bag between them as she sat at the far end of the bench seat. "Long as you stay over there, I'll stay over here we should be good, right?"

"Huh uh," Eric said not paying attention to his sister, as he waited for his tablet to power up.

"Kids? Are you two alright back there?" Joan asked sticking her head into the side door.

"Yeah, Mom, I'm all set," Marsha said flashing her mother her covered mound. She has always had a crush on her mother. Then one blissful night she finally got to experience what her mother's pussy tasted like. Not that her father or brother ever heard that. Her mother told her tasting her daughter wasn't cheating. It was family bonding. Almost every night her mother would sneak into her room, gently wake her by teasing her clit until she came in her sleep. Not that she didn't like men, yet they could never compare to her mother.

"Come on Joan, we better get moving." Marsha saw her mother's fighting back a revolting snarl as she peered out the window while her father grabbed her mother's ass.

"In a bloody minute," Joan snapped at her husband, "Now fucking take your damn hand off my ass," she hissed low still perturbed by what he said about their daughter. "When I have heard that Eric is ready then we will leave!"

"Fuck! Fine, damn, you don't have to be a bitch, Joan," Joe growled low walking towards the front of the van.

"Son, sweetheart, are you ready?" Joan asked keeping her anger at her husband from her voice. "Eric?!" she called out when all she could hear was typing.

"Yeah, let's just get this over with," Eric said in exasperation.

"Come on Joan! Let's go! Now!" Joe said nearly yelling.

"Eric, we'll talk later okay," Joan said sweetly before closing the side doors of the van. "Well... let's go, Mr. want-a-be Captain," she sneered as she climbed into the passenger seat.

"Let's not start this, alright?" Eric looked up as he heard his father's restrained sigh. Then thought better of it, returning to his writing, Eric felt it was his only way to relieve his tension he felt for his family. So he wrote erotic stories involving his mother and sister not by name, of course. Where they would make the father watch tied to a chair and gagged, while the son would fuck the shit of of them. Making the father listen as they moaned like harlots as the son in the stories pounded their cunts. Those stories were to show how his father was always in control. Dictating what and how they were to act to appear as a proper military family. Yet his father failed to see how precarious his marriage truly was. So Eric thought to show his make believe father what it was like not to be in control, or so that's what Eric thought. Then there were the ones where the mother and sister were on their knees begging the son to show them his cock. Pleading with him to allow them to suck on it, to service it, to fuck it. Not that Eric had any of those thoughts per sa, yet it was nice to see that the son even if it was only in a made-up world; the son had more control over his life than he had at that moment. However, those were just a few of the ones he had stored on his tablet's hard drive.

"What are you..." Marsha whispered leaning over only to be perplexed as Eric hid the screen of his tablet from her. "Just what is he hiding? What could it be that Eric doesn't want me to see?" she asked herself while moving back towards her side of the bench seat. She studied her brother for over two hours as he typed away. Then she glanced over as Eric yawned, then yawned once more... watching his head dip, once, twice, thrice before he set his tablet to the side. Marsha waited for thirty minutes to ensure that Eric was sound asleep. Tentatively reaching over, dragging her brother's tablet over to her. Powering it on surprised that

Eric didn't set a password on it. "Then again he probably suspected not to have his things snooped through," she said to herself. She wasn't about to dig through his hard drive. Marsha just wanted to see what he had been writing for two hours. Her mind had been so fixated on it she just had to know.

Opening up the menu screen when she didn't see a word processor app on the home screen. Swiping to the right then again until she saw it. Quickly glancing at Eric, smirking coyly as he drifted deeper into his slumber. Tapping on the app, tilting her head to the side as the blank screen.

"Oh my god!" Marsha gasped in her mind as she scrolled up the screen. "No fucking way! This can't be the only one? Where is the rest of it?!" she asked herself after she finished reading the five pages he had wrote. "Shit! It shows what's been opened. Damn it! I want to know what happens!" Marsha said to herself chewing on her lip. Backing out of the word processor, she didn't want Eric to know she had just found out he wrote incest erotica. Pulling out her phone, hitting the Bluetooth button synching it up with his tablet. If she couldn't read them on his word processor, then there was only one way to get what she wanted. That was to go into his hard drive and find the files. She already knew which pathway he used to save the files to a special folder all she needed to do was find it. Her eyes lit up as she saw the folder named "familial". Her jaw dropped open at the sheer volume of stories that were stored within that folder. Selecting all, sharing them through the Bluetooth link, quickly shutting off his tablet placing it back where Eric had placed it.

"Mom? You won't believe what I found!!!!" Marsha sent her mother a text after she had read five of Eric's stories. While she didn't enjoy how he had portrayed the the female characters in four of them she had read. Yet the last one oh how it moved her. Not to say she wasn't aroused by the other four. It was just the fifth one had so much emotions embedded within it, that it plucked at her heart and her womanhood.

"What did you find?" Joan asked intrigued eager for the distraction. She didn't know how much longer she could sit up front sharing ice cold glances with her husband.

"Dad can't get into your phone right? I don't think Eric would enjoy that." Joan heard her daughter giggle as she read her text.

"No why? What does this have to do with your brother?" Joan asked she knew how it appeared that they favored Marsha. Yet her husband controlled the family finances even when he was out to sea. The only time Joe would allow her to spend money on Eric was for school clothes, supplies, and whatever else he needed for his school. How it pained her to watch how Joe showered Marsha while ignoring his own son. How she worried about him when Eric worked those odd jobs for whatever money he could earn. However, whenever she brought it up with Joe. He would hear none of it, always saying he needs to learn how to be a man and what better way to do that than to work for it. Yet as she glanced at her husband from the corner of her eye. Her son was more of a man than Joe was. Eric didn't complain when something didn't go his way.

No. Eric brushed it off and tried again. She never told her son that she was proud of him, maybe she should have with everything he has done throughout the years. Not constantly running away like Joe did when it didn't work out. Sure he might have gotten a command of a ship, yet to do so Joe pretty much burned every bridge at the sub base. She knew he was the talk of the base whenever she visited the officers club. So she knew the true reason he had gotten his command. Sure he might have the qualifications for it, however, the true reasons were the base commander finally got tired of him as was she. She only stayed with him for the kids. Once Eric was out of school she didn't know how their marriage would survive.

"Check your email Mom. I suggest you read the one called "On her knees" first."

As Joan opened Marsha's email, she kept her shock from showing. She had no wish for Joe to see that. Opening up the story Marsha told her to read, an hour had passed before she knew it. She had no idea her son could write something so provocative, so boldly, so damn lustfull. By the end of that one story she could feel her body coming alive. She had to read another!

Marsha rested her back against the armrest of the bench seat. Her brown eyes running down her brother's body. She had read over twenty of his stories and her pussy was wet, aching, and fucking hungry. Her fingers ran along her covered slit, wondering if she could get him to touch her like the brother did to his sister in those stories of his. Sucking on her lip as she watched as his rod grew in his sleep. Carefully easing his cock out of his basketball shorts, kicking off her shoes, stuffing her socks into her teenis shoes. She wanted Eric to feel the heat of her skin on his cock when she gave him a foot job just like the sister did in "On the road again".

Eric jumped in his seat as he felt something strange happening to him in his sleep. He watched in horror as his sister's feet ran up and down his rod.

"Shh! You don't want them to hear do you?" Marsha asked in a hushed whisper when her brother's mouth open to speak. "Don't you like it?! Doesn't your sister's feet feel good?" she asked as the soles of her feet began to glisten in his pre-cum. Reaching forward, taking hold of his hand, she wanted Eric to feel her hot, wet, throbbing cunt. "Look at it Eric, doesn't it look pretty?" Marsha asked pushing aside her black lace panties. Showing her brother her light brown neat labia. Hoping he could see how moist they had become. "Why don't you touch it, hmm?" she said not wanting for his answer. Pushing two of his fingers into her honey pot.

Joan lowered the visor, flipping up the cover that protected the vanity mirror. It was to quiet in the van. She knew something was going on. They weren't normally this quiet on a road trip. By now she or Joe would've yelled at them at least four times. Joan fought to keep her gasp escaping her lips. She so wasn't expecting to see her daughter orgasming. It wasn't hard for her to tell. Given the numerous times she made her daughter cum on her tongue. Joan watched in hunger as Marsha pulled out fingers not her own. "No! She wouldn't?!" Joan asked herself in shock as she watched as Marsha sucked those fingers clean.

"How do you all feel about burgers?!" Joe barked out causing Joan to jump in her seat. She had been to damn fixated on the mirror, and how her daughter looked so satisfied. Joan wanted that, she needed that; and come hell or high water she was going to get it.

"Sure!" Marsha chirped happily, pressing her finger to her lip as she covered her pussy. Opening the vent window so the smell of her sex wouldn't fill the van.

"What about Chick-fli-A?" Eric asked seeing the restaurant on the other side of the highway.

"We are having burgers, Eric," Joe said sternly.

"Fine. You can have burgers, and I'll have Chick-fli-A," Eric said, he was tired of burgers whenever they went out. He wanted that sweet, buttery, crispy chicken.

"I'm not paying for that crap!" Joe growled browbeating his son.

"Joe, just drop him off it is his birthday," Joan said coming to her son's defense.

"So! You know how much that place cost!" Joe shouted slamming his hands on the steering wheel.

"It's not like I'm spending your money now is it?" Eric asked sarcastically. "See there's a Carl's Jr. across from it, so you don't have to drive. I'll walk my happy butt over there."

"You get your food and march right back over here! You hear me?!" Joe ordered with deathly undertones as they climbed out of the van. "There will be no eating in the van."

Eric said nothing as he walked across the grass, looking both ways before running across that two lane road. Joan watched as her son walked alone into that restaurant. Looking back to her husband, hearing the side door closing, she was done with Joe. Oh, she still be married to him, but she wouldn't be truly his wife. No. Not if her daughter just broke that line with her brother. She prayed Eric didn't have a hair trigger like his father did, because it has been far to long since she's been able to cum on a cock that wasn't rubber or metal.

"Come on Joan, I'm hungry," Joe said flipping the keys to the van around his finger.

"Yet you just couldn't do one thing for your son, it always has to be about you," Joan said angrily, "Could you for at least once in you damn life appreciate your son? Instead of chasing him off like you always do?"

"Oh, come off of it Joan, it's just food," Joe said rolling his eyes. "Either you're going to come in or you can starve until dinner, because there's no way in hell am I paying for that," he said pointing at the restaurant across the street.

"Fine," Joan said coldly, "We'll meet you back here when we are done eating. Let's go eat with your brother Marsha," she said, scowling at her husband before taking her daughter's hand.

"Joan! Joan!" Joe called out as they crossed the street, "Don't expect me to buy you lunch when you find out that boy can buy shit there!"

"I'll starve, thanks!" Joan shouted flipping Joe off. "So your brother got you off, huh?" she whispered to Marsha, who only smirked as she nodded. "Was he big?"

"A tad smaller than the dildo we use," Marsha said, remembering the feeling of his hot cum as it shot across her feet.

"How long did it take for you to get him off?"

"I don't know, it wasn't like I was timing it Mom," Marsha said as they neared the door.

"You don't mind riding up front with your father now do you?" Joan asked pondering how she was going to get her son to cross the line.

"Nope," Marsha said bumping her hip against her mother's as they entered the restaurant.

"What are you..." Eric began to say as his mother and sister joined him in the line.

"What?! Is it so wrong that we want to eat with you?" Joan asked quizzically. "You don't mind buying us lunch, since we kind of pissed your father off, do you?"

"Umm..."

"Please Eric! I'll do that thing again," Marsha whispered wantonly into his ear, all the while peering at her mother. Knowing how his cum was probably still wet when it struck the boxes and the back of the middle seat.

"Okay," Eric said, knowing how pig headed his father was. "So what did you do to piss him off?"

"We came over here to have lunch with you, silly," Joan said smiling sweetly at him, as her cheeks blushed. Recounting how in a "Mother's Paradise" he had the mother slowly seduce her son. She wondered just how her son would view the very things he wrote about being used against him.

soul71
soul71
6,731 Followers