A Bunny to Play With Ch. 11

Story Info
Game night continues with increasing intensity.
4.2k words
4.68
31.9k
8

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready, Bunnie?" The amusement in Anne's voice was obvious; she knew me well enough to be certain about my answer. Brenda crawled onto the coffee table from behind me, and her body cast a shadow over me.

"Yes, Mistress."

Then Brenda's knees were at the sides of my body and her pussy right above my waiting mouth. It was as fleshy as I had imagined, her inner labia sneaking out between her outer lips, and small strands of her moisture stretched between her petals and betrayed her arousal. Ever so slowly she lowered her body, filling my vision with that of her dripping snatch and her wide bum.

My lips touched the spot between her legs, and I felt her testing her position. She put a bit more weight on me, and for a short moment I almost panicked. What I hadn't anticipated was that this trapped my nose between her buttocks and brought it quite close to her rear entrance, at the same time making breathing even harder for me than it already was with the tight wrap constricting the movement of my stomach and chest.

"Lick," she ordered, the words muffled by her body.

I extended my tongue and let it slide over her pussy a few times. The aroma was even headier than when I had sucked Anne's fingers clean. Suddenly, a sharp pain shot through my pussy, totally unexpected, and I wailed, although Brenda's pussy worked like a gag, quenching most of the sound. It appeared to do something to the girl riding my face though, because her hips jerked down a few times and I could hear her moan.

"So," Anne commented, "the clamps are off, let's give her a good hiding."

I couldn't see what was happening, so I focused on working my tongue as deep into Brenda's slick folds as I could and wiggling it around. The small shivers and the contractions in her love tunnel guided me in my endeavor, and I didn't even let myself get distracted when hands grabbed my knees and pushed them back and to the sides until they rested against my upper body, and until my bum cheeks were pulled taut and lifted from the table.

But then the first slap fell hard on my left bum cheek. Perhaps it was because I was already sore from the spanking before, or because the skin of my bottom was pulled so tight in this position, but it stung like hell and made me cry out. It was immediately followed by another on my right cheek, and before I could get back my breath, another. And another. Loud smacks, eager moans and my own muffled yelps soon filled the room. The blows alternated between my bum cheeks, and from the speed with which they fell, Anne and Jackie had to be working together.

"Oh god, that looks so kinky!" Brenda moaned. "Yes, give it to the slut!"

Her weight lifted a bit, which startled me, but I used the opportunity to take in a few deep, unhindered breaths. Then her hips started to jerk back and forth, and she increased the weight that rested on my face again. She was humping my face! Licking her was kinky, but this felt sort of humbling, like being an object instead of a person. Her movements became wider and she rubbed her juices all over my face, covering my nose and chin with the sticky, musky smelling fluid.

My backside was starting to burn fiercely, and I could feel every slap travel along my thighs and stomach and collect in that burning fire pit between my legs. My brain quickly shot down under the overflow of sensations and emotions. The inability to move, the way Brenda was using my face like a sexual toy and the burning pain in my backside made me feel like a small leaf that was dancing on waves in the middle of a thunderstorm. I could do nothing but lie there, my face wet with a mix of tears and girl-juice, and take it.

Brenda suddenly stopped her motions, and the two others followed along. I wondered what was happening, as even in my sexual, pain-filled haze, I was sure that she hadn't climaxed yet. They whispered something, followed by giggling, and her body slid forward so her pussy was about chin level to me. "Lick my ass, slut," she commanded, and my breath hitched.

Using my tongue to pleasure her pussy was one thing. But the thought of licking over that forbidden part of her body was far outside anything I would have imagined, and I tried to shake my head. Brenda noticed it though, because she lifted her bum away from my face.

"Seems she doesn't want to," she complained to Anne, "can't you make her?"

Anne stepped around the table, and when I looked at her face, I could see concern mixed with a strict, commanding expression.

"You don't want to lick her bum hole?"

"No, Mistress," I quickly gasped out.

"Well," she sighed, "that's too bad. I really, really want to see you display how depraved you are by running your soft little tongue around Brenda's stinky hole. You know what? I'll let you choose. You can either lick her asshole or, to make up for refusing the order, have your pussy slapped instead of your bum."

My eyes widened. "My pussy slapped?" I voiced my disbelief out loud. She wouldn't do that, would she? But the glint in her eyes told me that this wasn't an idle threat.

"You've got three seconds to decide."

I thought feverishly. Licking Brenda's ass, or having my pussy slapped? One sounded as kinky as the other. But I had already experienced pain in my pussy, and not come out worse for it. I opened my mouth to choose, but right at that moment two fingers - they had to be Jackie's - forcefully pushed their way into my love tunnel, driving all air from my lungs in a long, shuddering gasp. Her giggling told me that she had done it on purpose.

"Too bad," Anne shrugged, "if you can't decide, it will be both for you, bunny-ears."

I wanted to protest, but the phrase seemed to pull a lever in my head. This was her game, her secret code-word. And with it came that deep-rooted need to please her. I swallowed hard and whispered demurely, "Yes, Mistress!"

A second later, my vision was once more filled by Brenda's wide backside, and I tentatively extended my tongue and licked a soft trail up in her cleft. When it made contact with the soft, lightly rippled skin of her pucker, she purred. That's when the first slap fell onto my pussy lips. It wasn't that painful at first, and I realized that it wasn't the impact of a hand but something softer and more pliable. Leather? A belt? The second slap, though, drove any thoughts from my mind, lighting up my pussy with agony.

I let out a high-pitched scream against Brenda's bum hole, but that came out as a muffled whine and only seemed to inspire them, because she growled and moaned above me while the slaps started to fall faster and faster. But even though it hurt like hell and I couldn't control my sobs and cries of pain, the sexual heat between my legs only grew more intense with every cruel thwack from the leather.

The expressions of passion from the girl above me grew louder and louder, and suddenly she bent forward and pressed her pussy over my mouth, her thighs trembling, her fingers digging painfully into my hips. Then her hips jerked hard, and I was glad for the cushion under my head while torrents of her juice gushed from her sex. Her body sagged down onto mine, her thighs framing my head, while she fought to get back her breath.

"Wow," she finally exclaimed, "that was one hell of a kinky number. I didn't think it would feel that good." She pushed her body up and crawled backwards.

To say I was sweaty was an understatement. My whole body was covered with a thick sheen of perspiration, and the parts under the plastic wrap felt as if they'd spent an hour in a steam cooker.

"She looks adorable!" Jackie was grinning widely. "Her hair is stuck to her head as if she has run a marathon. Must have really taken something out of her. And look at that pussy!"

I hadn't done so yet, but after her words, I lifted my head and risked a glance at my tortured sex. What I saw made me swear. My still smarting pussy lips were thickly swollen, even more than that one time I had gotten into my head to ride into town and back on a classmate's too big racing bike with the thin plastic saddle. The two strips of flesh had taken on a dark red hue, and I could clearly see where the term 'plum' came from. It looked obscene.

Meanwhile, Brenda had ambled over to her girlfriend and kissed her hard on the mouth. "I see what you meant about having a pet," she purred, "we'll definitely have to look into getting one."

They kissed again, and when Anne started to unwrapped my right leg, Jackie gave a loud sigh. "Anne, would you mind if we call it an evening? This was quite intensive, and I think my girlfriend and I have a few ideas to run against each other."

"Not at all," my girlfriend waved the concern away, "it was more intense than I had originally planned, and I believe Bunnie can use some cuddle time too. It was nice having you over, maybe we can repeat that?"

"We'd love to," Jackie answered for the both of them, her head resting on Brenda's shoulder and both hands softly caressing her girlfriend's breasts, "just give us a call or drop by. Thanks for this evening, it was brilliant."

Anne had finished unwrapping my other leg by now, and I let them down to the ground again, groaning as the muscles and joints protested after being held immobile for so long. "Ouch," I whimpered once my feet were firmly on the floor, "that hurt."

Anne giggled. Then she stood in front of me, linked her hands behind my neck and pulled me upright into a sitting position. Both visitors watched me with mirth.

The layers around my torso were quickly pulled away, and the first thing I did was take a deep breath. I felt wonderful, liberated.

"We'll be going then," Jackie declared, stepping over to the couch where her discarded clothes lay, picking them up and tossing Brenda hers. While they slipped them on, I looked down and found my stomach and sides were reddened where the wrap had been. Together with my sweat-soaked hair and fluids-streaked face, I was probably quite the mess.

I just wanted to lie back down, but Anne pulled me to my feet and stepped behind me, wrapping her arms around me pulling me close while we watched the two of them dress. One of her hands snaked down between my legs, and I gasped at the uncomfortable sensation when she rubbed her fingers over my pussy.

"Does it hurt?" Her words tickled my ear.

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered back, "it's quite sore."

"You done, Brenda?" Jackie asked, and after a confirming nod from her girlfriend, turned towards us. "Thanks again," she began, but was interrupted by my lover.

"Actually, could one of you two do something for me before you go? It won't take long."

Brenda raised her eyebrow expectantly; it appeared she had seen something in Anne's eyes.

"I've promised my pet here that she is allowed to come tonight. Seeing that she has been such an obedient little slut and licked you both so well, I wondered if one of you would like to bring her off."

"Lick her pussy?" The redhead inquired.

"No, just use your fingers. And don't feel like you need to be overly careful. You've seen that she doesn't mind rough."

"Can we both do it together?" Jackie wanted to know.

"Of course! The more, the merrier." Anne gave me a little push, and I stumbled forward in Jackie's direction, who had just finished putting on her shoes and immediately spun me around, pressing my back closely against her body and pinning my arms to my sides.

Brenda was also finished dressing and stood in front of me, looking me up and down intensely and then settling her gaze on my pussy. She licked her lips, and when she looked back up, her eyes once more got the look of a predator. I shivered. I was once again the only nude person in the room, and that somehow made their presences more intimidating.

"You want to come?" she asked, resting her palm against my swollen mound.

"Yes, please!" I whimpered in response.

She slowly crooked her middle and ring finger, the tips slipping in between my still - or again - dripping wet folds. My breathing immediately grew quicker; the fingers went in deeper, up to the second knuckle, then all the way, and I could feel them scrape softly along my vagina walls. She never broke eye contact, and when she wiggled her fingers inside me, my knees almost let out.

Then she started to finger-fuck me, hard, pulling out almost all the way and immediately pushing them inside in one quick motion, her palm hitting my sore pussy and making me wince. But with every hit, she also pressed down on my swollen clit, and I couldn't hold back the deep, lust-filled moan.

That's when Jackie's hands went around my breasts and she started to knead them forcefully. "I would never have thought you would be such a kinky slut," she whispered into my ear, "otherwise I'd have made you crawl in front of me and kiss my feet years ago."

I shuddered, aware that something had been unleashed inside her tonight, and that she would do just that if the opportunity arose. I moaned, my head tilting backwards against Jackie's shoulder.

Brenda's fingers pounded me relentlessly, and I already felt the familiar ball of fire form in my pussy, my breath flying and small whimpers of pleasure escaping my throat.

"Come for me, dirty little ass-licking slut," Brenda suddenly commanded, underlining her words by pressing the nail of her thumb hard against my swollen clit, "I want to feel your cunt grip my fingers when you get off."

I'd like to think it was the added pleasurable pain inflicted on my clit, but it probably were just as much her words that sent me over the edge. A guttural cry escaped my throat, my eyes widening in disbelief, yet seeing nothing, as the ball of fire exploded and filled my body with a rushing, wonderful heat.

Jackie buried her fingernail in my tits, and this set off another wave of heat. I writhed like mad in her arms, waves of pleasure bursting from my loins and rising in my chest, almost too much to endure.

My body went weak in Jackie's arms, completely spent, and she let me slide slowly to the floor, where I curled up in fetal position, my hands clasped between my legs and slowly rocking with the delicious aftershocks of one of the most intense orgasms in my life.

The three exchanged some pleasantries, but I hardly heard them, and a minute later Anne and I were alone again.

"What do you think?" she asked, crouching down next to me and brushing stray hairs from my face.

"Think?" I asked back with a slightly insane giggle. "I don't think I can think yet."

"Can you walk?"

I had to think about that for a moment, then shook my head. "But I can crawl."

"Then, my little kinky pet, crawl to the bathroom. You're sweaty and you stink."

I blushed at the reminder of my disheveled state, but I nonetheless followed her orders. A shower sounded like just the thing I needed. And a bed.

* * * * *

An hour later and finally clean, I was in Anne's bed with her spooning me, my eyes closed and a dreamy expression on my face while I let myself get lulled to sleep by the small, tender circles her fingers traced on my tummy.

"I think we're going too fast," her voice suddenly stopped me from drifting into a blissful slumber, and my body stiffened.

"I don't want us to go slower. It's all so," I had to look for the right word, "exhilarating. I feel like flying half of the time. It's perfect." Guiding her hand to my mouth, I kissed her palm before setting it back on my midriff.

"I know how you feel," she whispered into my ear, "believe me. But I fear that you're going to lose yourself in all the kink and lust."

A deep worry had crept into her voice, and I got a feeling in my guts that she wasn't saying everything. Suddenly, Bao's words came back to me. "You're afraid that you're going to lose me. That I might ride along just for the kinks."

This time it was her who stiffened. "It's easy to get lost in the feelings." She turned onto her back, and the loss of body contact almost made me whine in protest. "I've seen it happen to others. You have tasted little more than the icing by now, but this whole dominance and submission thing can have its ugly sides too. I don't want you to get lost if something happens that we haven't foreseen."

"Like what?" I wanted to brush away her worries, but the honesty in her voice kept me from doing so.

"Like someone going over the top with you... and me not stopping them." She paused, and the silence in the dark room became almost oppressive to me. "Like me going over the top, hurting you because you don't know your real limits yet."

My mouth was faster than my brain once more. "Like Bao did with you?"

This time, the silence was even longer. When she answered, her voice was rough, and I had to strain my ears to understand her. "Like Bao did with me."

I turned over so I was looking at her, even if all I could see was just a faint outline. "Would you - would you tell me about it?"

I waited for her reply. Which didn't come for a long time. Her breathing evened out, and I was almost sure that she had fallen asleep without answering my question when she started to speak, slowly and with a small timbre in her voice.

"We had been together for almost two months, me being her submissive, that is, and she had constantly been ramping up the severity of our games. Not that I minded that. I was quite happily traipsing along with every new idea she had, and I proudly carried all the welts and bruises she inflicted on me."

The images sprang unbidden to my mind. I could picture the red welts over Anne's beautiful breasts and her muscular backside and thighs, and even though it somehow felt wrong to imagine my mistress in this state, it was also an exciting, intensely erotic picture.

When she started speaking again, her voice was a bit softer. "We had been playing around with sensory deprivation, you know, blindfolds, ear plugs, hoods and the like, and I really loved it. There's a lot of truth in the saying that being robbed of one sense intensifies the others. One time, she had tied me to a leather bench at the club, blindfolded me and plugged my ears, then allowed others to touch my body however they liked."

This time, the tremor in her voice wasn't one of trepidation, I realized when I heard her breathing quicken.

"It was incredibly intense, not knowing who was touching me, and I think I had never climaxed as often in a few hours' time before. I never knew when and where the next touch would happen, if it would be a soft caress, a cruel pinch, a kiss or a slap."

I hung on her words, easily able to picture myself in her situation, and my breathing followed hers.

"Then we met this woman, Grace, she's a professional psychiatrist, and we got talking about sensory deprivation. She has a chamber that is made for just this thing, a water tank with a floating restraining suit. The water is exactly at body temperature, and it's completely dark inside, and you can't move at all in the suit, just float there and feel weightless. She told us that you lose all sense of time and direction."

"You tried it out," I whispered, "but something went wrong."

She took a deep breath. "Yes, I tried it out. It sounded just too exciting not to, to be robbed of all senses. Of course, Bao added a sexual twist by stuffing a vibrator with a randomized timer up my pussy before strapping me into the suit. It was everything that Grace had promised."

"But?" I asked softly.

"But, after the first fifteen minutes or so, it's hard to say, because one really loses all reference of time in there, something happened to my sense of balance. I felt like falling and spinning, and it scared me. I knew in the back of my mind that Bao was monitoring me; there were microphones and I think even an infrared camera inside the tank, but some stupid pride kept me from saying my safeword. Then I panicked. So much that I couldn't even talk. With the sensation of falling and the knowledge that I was surrounded by water, I felt like I was drowning."

12