A Bunny to Play With Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps I was. I didn't care. All I wanted was for her to pick up her sweet torture again and push me over that edge so I could find my release.

She had apparently been holding back before. Now, the smacks fell in a quick rhythm, almost twice as hard as before, the tip of the leather strap alternating between the spot over my love tunnel, each of my pussy lips, and sometimes even my clit, which sent tremors all through my body. My grunts grew faster and faster, echoing her own grunts of exertion, and my eyes lost their focus; all that mattered was the wonderful, titillating heat between my legs that seemed to rise to unthought levels.

When an especially vicious slap hit my clit, I exploded. Wave after wave of scalding hot pleasure shot through my body. I threw back my head and wailed in bliss. Tremors shook me, and I wanted the moment to keep on going forever.

At some point I must have passed out. When I came to again, I was kneeling. My hands were still raised above my head, but lowered enough that I could kneel on my now freed legs and not have to carry my own weight with my shoulders. I took a few deep breaths and noticed the smell of urine. Gasping, I looked down, to find myself kneeling in a huge puddle of pee. I wanted to die from embarrassment when I realized that it was my own, that my bladder had simply let go, either from the intensity of the orgasm or from passing out.

Helen was in front of me, crouched down and looking intensely at me.

"Are you alright, Bunnie?"

There was a hint of worry in her voice, something I hadn't thought possible earlier. I didn't know if I was. I nodded.

"Will you be a good girl if I take out the gag?"

My head bobbed up and down again, and she nestled behind my head, finally pulling the soggy ball from my mouth. My jaw hurt, and I had to close my mouth slowly. As soon as I tried to move it faster, a sharp pain shot through the joints.

Her hand cupped my cheek, and the look on her face was almost tender. "I enjoy breaking young, naive things," she told me with a soft voice, "and I thought you were the most naive of all I'd had so far. But I can't break you. I envy the woman who once gets to call herself your mistress."

My eyes widened a bit at that confession.

"Now, before we call it a night, there is one thing I need." She got to her feet, spreading them a bit, and I thought I knew what was to come. Especially when she told me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue. Her fingers spread her pussy open and positioned her love tunnel right at the its tip.

But then she paused and told me, "Whatever happens, don't close your mouth."

At first, her order bewildered me. But then a switch was flipped inside my head. I had read about that, even seen a few movies online. It was the dirtiest thing I had heard, and I was about to let her do this to me!

She started to rub her moist cunt against my tongue, yes, but just when I could taste her fresh moisture, something hot and salty dripped onto it. I couldn't believe it at first, but a glance downwards told me it was true. She was peeing. Peeing onto my waiting tongue, while she flicked her clit with her finger and moaned above me.

It was the most depraved thing ever. And I kept my mouth open, even when her moans grew quicker and the flow increased, until she shook and cried out in orgasmic bliss, her hot piss shooting into my mouth and running down my body. She finally smashed her pubes against my face in her throes, still spraying me with her urine.

When she was done, my whole body, even my hair, was covered in her pee.

"I want to go home," I told her with a small voice.

"Soon," she replied, then she left the room, typing in the correct code only taking her a second and the door closing behind her with another loud click.

I was finally alone. The things she had done to me were hard to stomach. But my own reactions were as well. My thoughts gyrated around the intense orgasm I had experienced while undergoing the painful whipping, and around the debasing act at the end. I could have closed my mouth, she wouldn't have noticed in her excitement. But some part of me had wanted her to demean me, had reveled in the humiliation. I had an inkling what it all implied, but I didn't want to think about it.

Helen came back after some time, freshly showered and wearing jeans and a pullover, now looking the part of a nice, easy-going older woman. I wouldn't have recognized her like that. She opened the crank that held the rope to my hands and had me step out from the puddle of our combined pee, handing me an old towel with which she told me to wipe my shoes. I used it to dry my hair first.

"May I please take a shower, Aunt Helen?" The odor of the pee intensified, the more it cooled down.

"No, you may not. I like knowing that you will arrive at home piss-soaked and sore. Do you live with your parents?"

"No. With my - girlfriend."

"Ah," her face lit up, "I'd love to hear you explain that to her. Let's get you home to her."

She didn't lead me through the big, padded door, though. Instead, we exited through a sliding door on one of the walls that led to a storage room, which in turn opened to an outside stairwell. The air was cool by now. It had to be early morning already, and I shivered when I stepped out into the cold, wet as I still was.

When I opened the car door, the passenger seat and leg area were padded with plastic film.

I was glad that I was living in a dorm, as I wouldn't have given her my private address in my life, and we drove through the night in silence. It took three quarters of an hour, but finally we were there, and I directed her into a small, mostly hidden parking lot. I tried to get out as soon as the car stopped, but her hand on my thigh held me in place.

"I know you think you never want to see me again," she told me, "but I'd like to see you again. We could play for a whole weekend, see how often I could make you pass out from those painful, earth-shaking orgasms. I could even invite some friends of mine with similar interests."

"You're crazy!" I spat.

"Yes, and you are too, to climax like this. If you change your mind, I have put a business card into your jacket."

"Not in my life!"

She finally let me go, and I let out a relieved breath. I slammed the door shut and she popped open the trunk, where I found my clothes nicely folded. Taking them out, I slammed down the lid and turned on the spot, heading between the bushes. I hadn't looked around before, but this corner of the campus was usually deserted at this time of the night.

It pained me to slip my old school clothes onto my pee-covered body, but my teeth were already chattering.

****

When I entered the flat, I almost missed the silhouette that sat on the windowsill. My hand stopped its advance toward the light switch, and I pushed the door closed behind me, suddenly feeling more self-conscious than I had all evening.

"Must have been quite a romp, for you to have been out this long."

Anne sounded annoyed, and my own anger instantly boiled again. "You would know everything about that," I shot back, "wouldn't you?"

I saw her freeze in the minuscule amount of light. "I didn't mean for you to see me like this."

"Oh, you didn't want me to see you play the bitch for Bao's bitch? Then you should have either not gone there, or told me to stay away. Not just scribbled a short note that didn't tell me anything!"

"I didn't know what to tell you - I needed to find out some things for myself."

"You know what," I cursed, "I don't fucking care!"

"Bunnie!" Her voice sounded anguished, and she jumped up from her place on the window and rushed across the dark room.

I couldn't let her get close in my state. I closed my eyes and flipped the light switch.

She stopped in her tracks, cursing about being blinded, but then I heard her breath hitch. "Bunnie?" Her voice was suddenly laced with pain. "Bunnie? Oh shit, Bunnie! What has happened?"

She once more came quickly closer, and I held out my hands. "Don't. Come closer, I mean."

Different emotions travelled over her face. "You look like hell. Let me help you, I promise I'll be gentle."

"I..." The whole situation was absurd, and suddenly all my anger was gone. "You don't want to touch me now." I lifted one leg and pulled on the yellow-stained sock. "I'm a walking puddle of piss. I stink like the fucking sewers. I hurt all over, and I need to take a shower."

So that's what I did. Though I couldn't bring myself to point the spray onto the welts, it just hurt too much, as did the short attempt to soap them up. I settled for sitting under the shower head for a very, very long time and simply let the water cascade over me.

12