A Bunny to Play With Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another pause. "A bit on short notice, aren't you?"

I swallowed. "I know. It's just... things have happened, and I really want to show her how much she means to me, and she told me that she has this fantasy of me, and... I'm rambling, aren't I?"

A huge weight tumbled from my shoulders when I heard her giggle. "My, if it's that important, I'll try my best to accommodate you! What were you thinking of?"

"Pink!" The word shot from my mouth. "Hair, I mean. And eyebrows. Permanent lip makeup too, if that's possible. And..." This was the hardest part. My voice shook. "...a tattoo. Her name. On my pussy lip."

For a moment, I thought the blood rushing in my ears had drowned out her voice, but then I realized that she was breathing hard. "I think that should be doable. You want to surprise, so it should be rather close to the ceremony, right?"

I nodded, my nervousness suddenly skyrocketing, then realized that she couldn't see that and quickly stammered, "Yes, that would be great! The ceremony starts at four."

"Then... let me think... we need a little over an hour for the hair and brows. Lips just a few minutes, but I think we should forego perm makeup there. You don't want to your lips to be swollen and hurting that evening, right?"

I hadn't thought about that. "Right."

"Nails too, it has to match. So another half hour. And a half hour for the tat if you're waxed. Plus there's the time to go back to campus, so you best be here at half past one."

"Thank you! That's great!" Then the other important question could no longer be avoided. "Uhm, how much is it going to..."

She didn't let me finish. "Normally, you'd be around five-hundred bucks for the full treatment."

My eyes widened. That was far more than I had.

"But in this case, I'll do the work for free. You need to pay the color and polish, but nothing else."

"Oh my god! Thank you! Thank you!" I couldn't believe she'd do that for me.

She chuckled in answer. "Just wait until the needle dances over your pussy lips. I doubt you'll be that excited then."

I wasn't so sure in that regard, but I kept that to myself. "Where exactly are you? I only got your number from Anne's phone. And please don't tell her."

She giggled and told me her address. It was fortunately not that far away, just straight down the main road and across the old bridge, so I could take the bus there and back that went every ten minutes. I thanked her profusely once more and hung up in time to hear footsteps approaching.

Quickly putting my phone back on the nightstand and racing across the room, I started to pour myself a glass of water just in time.

Anne stepped into the room, looking quite flushed and adorable, and brought the most delicious smells of chicken balls and sweet-sour vegetables with her.

"Hi, Mistress!" I greeted her enthusiastically and took a big gulp, then lowered myself to my knees.

She stopped, tilting her head and studying me. "You look rather radiant."

Bummer! She always could read me like an open book. So I decided to get as close to the truth as possible. "It's going to be a surprise."

"Must be a hell of a surprise that has you grinning like the Cheshire cat."

I couldn't stop the excited giggle that bubbled up.

She sat the boxes down on the narrow counter and started to put their contents into bowls. "You know that I could just order you to tell me."

"I know." I lowered my head demurely, hoping to give her some incentive not to do so.

She put the bowls onto the table and sat down, the chair angled slightly to the side. I started to rise too, but there it was, that tiny narrowing in her eyes.

"I don't see any reason why you shouldn't kneel." A wicked smile tugged up the corner of her mouth, and she picked up one of the breaded chicken balls, dipped it into the sauce and held it out. "Now come here, my Bunnie, and open wide."

I crawled closer to where she held out the Chinese delicacy, but when I tried to capture it with my mouth, she pulled back. I followed, and she teased me again, and soon my lower body touched her naked leg. Sending me another wicked little grin, she finally let me have it, but when my lips closed around it, her legs slid up and her foot rubbed gently over my pussy. I froze, eyes wide, and wonderful warmth spread in my lower body.

"Oh my," she whispered, slowly drawing the chopsticks from my lips, "you look just as delicious as lunch." She dipped another ball in the sauce and watched a bit of it drip back into the bowl. "And you're just as wet."

I watched her lips capture it and her head lean back in delight, eyes closed dreamily. "Mmmm," she moaned. "Wonderful!" Then she opened one eye and grinned at me. "I wonder..."

Another ball got picked up, but this time, instead of guiding it to my mouth, she bent forward and I felt her foot break contact.

My eyes widened, and she slowly nodded. Then I felt it, warm and slightly scratchy, slide through my folds.

She held it out for me. "Come on, Bunnie!" Her foot was back, softly rubbing, stirring that heat, and my cheeks flushed brightly. I opened my mouth.

"Such a lovely slut," she purred and caressed my cheek with her free hand while I slowly chewed the pussy-juice-covered ball.

I was in heaven. In kinky, naked, submissive heaven. And I knew that I was doing the right thing. It still was the craziest thing I had ever planned, but the need to show her my dedication grew with every second around her. There was still a risk that she'd think it over the top. But she had shared her fantasy, and I wanted, no, needed to bring it to life.

My hips started to hump her foot.

"Naughty Bunnie," she whispered, holding out some rice and vegetables for me.

I couldn't agree more.

* * * *

This night, our lovemaking was less sweet but no less satisfying. My welts were healing well and had faded to red stripes that were slightly warmer than the surrounding skin and very sensitive. Anne had licked my nipples gently, fluttering caresses that felt delicious, but I could see the struggle in her eyes and the need to impose her will on me that wanted to break free.

"Bite me," I whispered, and when she looked slightly questioning at me, I cupped her jaw with my hands and softly stroked her cheeks with my thumbs. "I can see it in your eyes. Don't hold back. Please!"

I felt a shiver go through her body. "Are you sure? Are you really sure?" She sounded as breathless as I felt. "If I do that, I'm going to be really rough." Her hand reached between my thighs, and I spread my legs wide, willingly. Her fingers dug into my opening, two, no three digits slipping into my already dripping snatch and spreading me open.

"Fuck, yes, I'm sure," I gasped. "Take me! If you want to stick your whole hand inside me, do it."

I could see her chest heave. Her eyes seemed grow dark. Her lips parted, as if to say something, but then she shivered again and, lightning fast, captured my lip between her teeth.

I moaned into her mouth, and she growled in answer. Her fingers started to fly in and out of my pussy, rough, slightly painful, delicious, and all thoughts turned to vapor and blew away. Her teeth tugged on my jaw, then went lower, down my neck, nipping painfully, and I arched my back and moaned her name, pleading, until, finally, my yearning, hard nipple got sucked into her mouth and squeezed.

"Yes!" I screamed, my voice shaking with the rhythm of her pumping fingers.

She looked up, eyes hazy with lust. "My whole hand?"

I trembled. The idea was crazy. God, she looked beautiful. Her fingers twisted in my love tunnel, slick and smooth, and pushed all air from my lungs. "Hnnnggg," I whimpered before I managed to draw a deep, shuddering breath. "Yes!" Thinking suddenly got very, very difficult.

The smile she sent me was wicked. "Try not to come. You'll be punished for every time you do." Her fingernail grazed my clit.

I came.

12