A Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AliasAl
AliasAl
12 Followers

She moaned. She groaned. She purred her pleasure at the sensations she was receiving. And so did I. I fucked her with love, with fervour, with excitement. In and out, deep and shallow, fast and slow. I was fucking her, or was she fucking me? Her hips moved and met mine as she tried to get more of me in her. But I was approaching orgasm, ready to unload deep inside her.

"Oh, this is so fucking fantastic," I moaned between thrusts, breathing heavily. "I'm cumming soon. I'm nearly there."

"Not in me. No. I want to see you cum. I want to see the spurts. Outside please... over my cunt."

So I did as bid and pulled out seconds before the peak hit me. Now kneeling between her legs, she pulled her knees up to get me in closer and grabbing my cock I came. She watched smiling deeply as I wanked to the climax.

Burst after spurt. Different strengths. Ten maybe; I discharged over her belly and cunt directing the shots all over, most onto her fanny lips. My hips thrusting, my hand pumping at an erratic pace over my cock, snapping the foreskin over the ridge, as I felt the power of the discharge. Cum was flying to cover parts of her body. No less power, no less cum despite the fact that I had already cum twice. Sensation over whelmed me.

"Oh God, oooohhhh yessss, aaarrgggghhhh, mmm," I burbled incoherently but relatively quietly until the spasms and cum flow stopped and I looked at my still-hard cock, dribbling, the cream running out of the slit and dropping onto the cunt below me. It was now covered in sticky, creamy, ivory coloured cum.

I collapsed beside her on my back. Sated. But my cock was still hard, iron hard, pointing towards me, glistening with her juices, still oozing cum. She smiled at me.

"I seem to be a bit messy from your excretions of excitement. Or put another way I'm covered in cum from neck to cunt!!" And she was. I realised I was being selfish lying there when she was in that state. But then she took both her hands and started rubbing my cum into and around her body, smearing it until it disappeared. But being a gentleman I got up and, cock bouncing and pointing the way, I went into the bathroom and soaked a warm cloth and took it into the bedroom. I cleaned her of my cream from top to bottom until she was fresh and smelled better. Fresh and clean. I lay down beside her again, her on her back and me side on. Holding one of those gorgeous tits in a hand, I kissed her gently.

"Thank you!" I said tenderly.

"For what?" she replied. "For fucking me, for making me cum, for the best shag I've had in a while. No. Thank you! But you aren't finished yet. I promised you four orgasms."

And with that she turned me on my back and bent over and kissed and tongued my left nipple. For a minute or so she toyed with both my teats before licking all the way down to my prick, still hard, still strong. And with the tip of her tongue she licked from the cock-head the drop of pre-cum now escaping from the slit. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft, five, six, seven times all around the meat, licking it strongly with the main part of the tongue and not just the tip. She was tasting my prick. Then when she ticked the sensitive bit again with the end of her tongue, I nearly shot my load there and then. But she knew what she was doing. She wasn't taking her time and she quickly bent further over and took my cock head straight into the entrance of her mouth. Waiting, she again used the point of her tongue to pleasing effect by swirling it around the gland and cum slit of my prick, which was still strong and still ready to cum again. With her lips gripping the shaft she slowly eased my rod inch-by-inch into her mouth until she bottomed out. No gagging, just a professional job, smoothly done as if she was actually enjoying doing it. And she was. And then her head came up off the shaft now glistening with her saliva, natural oral lubrication. I held her head in my hands, rubbing her hair, caressing her head, my head bent back in ecstasy and moaning loudly at the thrill of this blow job. Down she went and then up, starting a gentle rhythm, up and down, bobbing to and fro, back and forth. With the right pressure she certainly knew how to please a man. Now with a steady pace, she was fucking my cock, enticing the next load of cum to travel from my balls up the shaft to explode in her mouth. At this pace it wasn't going to take long.

"Oh God that's nice, ohhh God ... That's... nice. Oh God, my balls are tingling. Oh fuck I'm going to c..."

"No you are not, well at least not in my mouth you ain't," Gwen smiled. "Get off the bed."

I did as I was told, cock bouncing in front of me. She turned over and assumed the doggy position, on her knees but with her head in her arms on the pillow. I knew what to do with that invite!! So I climbed up behind her but before moving in I bent my head and kissed her all over her beautiful arse; kissed and licked and nuzzled each perfectly rounded cheek. With my hands I massaged, with my lips I worshiped her rear mounds of adornment for a few minutes to get her ready for the final act of the hour. I straightened up and moved in close.

"Use this lube," she requested as she handed me a red tube. I flicked the cap off and spread some on my finger tips and transferred it to my solid cock which was eagerly awaiting to burrow into the depths of her soul. I rubbed it around and made certain there was plenty on. Then I took some more and opened her cheeks, I sought out the wrinkled brown hole, the one access entry that I had not passed through tonight. I took the tube and squeezed some lube at the point of entry and proceeded to rub around the outside before dipping my middle finger past the tension point and spread the lube in an inch or two. I inserted another finger, spreading her open, loosening her up without too much bother or pain. She moaned. She enjoyed it. Using both fingers I drove in deep, twisting them around as I finger fucked her ass for a minute or three.

"FUCK ME NOW," she commanded in a loud voice, not caring who heard next door.

I straightened up and knelt behind her, cock ready, hole ready, woman willing. Taking my cock in hand I thought about plunging deep into her pussy first but decided, as I'd already been there, it was her ass first, and only, this time. I played with my cock for a short while, rubbing it up and down her crack until, still lubed, I introduced my glistening cock head at the entrance of her forbidden fruit and leaned forward.

At first it was reluctant to enter the dark canal through her sphincter, but then I leant forward more and shuffled on my knees to get snuggled closer against her arse and it popped through the taut entrance. Smoothly, and slowly, I moved it in an inch, and tight it was, but well lubricated so that the effect on her hole was lessened.

"Oooohhh, mmmm, mmmhhhh. Oh fuck," was the groan from the lady below me. A groan of pain more than pleasure, but I was being gentle. Another inch, and another inch, and more, and my cock was fully home, my balls resting against her cunt mound. My hands held her smooth skinned hips and I slowly pulled out before moving back in again. Gently.

"Fuck me," she whispered. "Fuck me, fill me, cum in me," she ordered.

I did as I was told and slowly at first I started thrusting back and forth, in and out. We fucked, both lost in the pleasure of groin stimulation. I built up the speed as her hole opened up with the ministrations and stretching it was getting, taking my full cock shaft in her dark recess. The speed built up and the heat was rising. My groin slapping against her arse, balls now bouncing off her pussy, tits ungainly flopping back and forth with the actions caused by my seesaw motion.

She groaned again but this time with pleasure. My cock was still rock-hard despite having cum three times in the last forty minutes or so. Back and forth, to and fro, backwards and forwards, in and out, filling and emptying her canal. This was bliss. The bed was bouncing and it wasn't going to be long before I came. My balls were tingling, the tightness of her arse hole around my shaft causing great friction, bringing me to climax sooner rather than later. Arse clenching cock.

And then I was there. This time I unloaded my life seed inside her. I erupted, the pleasure freezing me as the first spurt burst deep inside, follow by the next, and the next, and the next. Spasm racked my body. Pleasure mixed with pain. Intense sensations washed over my entire body, cock head nerves at full passion. Short, sharp, erratic thrusts of my hips forcing my cock as deep as it would go into her depths, releasing my cum. Thrusts that were irregular not like the steady rhythm of fucking; orgasmic stabs of my hips. I could feel the emission of spunk as it flew down her tunnel into her bowels, shot after shot until they ceased, replaced by a steady flow of cum from my slit, but the sensation continued for another twenty seconds or more until they, like the spunk flow, died away.

And for another minute or so I remained locked into her body; both of us stationary. Her head was still deep in the pillow, still locked on her knees. I was satisfied, waiting for all my senses to return to normal. And eventually they did. Slowly I removed my cock from its home and saw it covered in cum and then saw the seepage of seed from the lady's sphincter, ivory coloured cream rolling down to her pussy. So erotic. A steady stream of spunk weeping from her arse. Gwen's arse.

And I collapsed onto the bed beside her as she rolled over, both of us on our backs, side by side and I took one of her hands in mine. Both of us sexually fulfilled. Smiles on faces. My cock finally starting to wilt. The lady had done as she bid.

"Christ sis, you are one hell of a horny fuck, one fantastic lady, one sex diva."

"And you brother, are one hell of a fucker as well, with a cock that is perfect in size and strength, and you certainly know how to use it and please a lady who wants sexual pleasure. A woman who wants to fuck and be fucked. Who needs special oils with you around?"

"I cannot wait for our next role playing weekend, next month. But before that we have a few hours left before we leave..."

*

Many thanks to kendo1and flyer for their editorial help in polishing this story.

AliasAl
AliasAl
12 Followers
12