A Woman's Journal (Month 09)

Story Info
A middle-aged woman experiences a sexual awakening.
6.6k words
4.41
194.5k
10
4

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are reading this Journal for the first time, it is a series of entries that start with A BusinessWoman's Journal Apr/May'10, so please take the time to read the story chronologically.

Enjoy

*

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tonight was our office Christmas party.

It was held in one of the dining rooms of Mr. Von Elder's private club. The club is absolutely beautiful, reminiscent of the old gentleman's clubs of days gone by with dark stained wood paneling and matching high gloss floors, beautiful tiling, and magnificent large stone fireplaces in almost every room.

I felt almost like I belonged there, but not as a member, more like a welcome and wanted guest.

Spouses were invited as we all put on our sexy evening clothes that clung tight and hung low revealing a fair amount of pale winter skin to coworkers and guests.

I wore an extremely low cut jersey gown with a chain clasp across my chest to keep the flaps of my dress from opening up and showing two very white and perky breasts.

Everything was perfect as we were waited on hand and foot with an open bar, fabulous hors d'ouvres, accompanied by a dinner that truly was to die for.

My husband took full advantage of the open bar as I could tell that he felt quite out of his comfort zone particularly with so many good looking females dressed in very non-mommy wear, myself included.

Every time I looked for Mr. Von Elder, I found him looking at me. He didn't hide the fact that he enjoyed seeing me in my form fitted evening gown.

When I had the opportunity to introduce him to my husband, he was most gracious telling him how well I was doing and the significant role that I played within the company as well as with my clients.

It was difficult to hide my impish smile as I remembered in wonderful detail all of the roles that I had played so far.

Towards the end of the evening Mr. Von Elder thanked all of us for contributing to another very successful year and hinted at a very nice bonus to be included in our end of the year paychecks.

As my husband and I left the club, Mr. Von Elder made it a point to wish us Merry Christmas shaking my husband's hand and giving me a hug that included a slight squeeze of my bottom sending shivers up and down my spine.

Why does that man ignite so much passion inside of me?

I find that I am scheming up ways to get his attention.

On the way home, my husband remarked on how sexy my coworkers were.

He has always seemed to be such a prude that his declaration caught me quite by surprise.

I felt a tingling deep inside of me as I reached over running my hand up the inside of his leg saying, "Did you know that most of them wear teeny little panties with garter belts and stockings?"

My exploring hand could immediately feel his reaction to my statement.

I decided to play with him while continuing my narration.

"Did you know that I'm wearing garters tonight?" I teased opening my coat and pulling my gown up to my crotch.

I raised my hips up off of the car seat and pulled the jersey fabric well over my waist.

Again placing my hand on his swelling member I asked, "Are these appropriate panties for a respectable wife and mother to wear?"

I had on my black and white polka dot string bikini panties with a coordinating garter belt.

He responded by pushing his groin into my hand.

I unzipped his pants and pulled his fully exposed mushroom-headed erection free from his briefs.

It glistened seductively in the moonlit car interior.

I quickly applied a dollop of hand lotion from my purse to my hands and began stroking his exposed shaft causing him to move his pelvis in rhythm to my own manual caress.

"Just think of all of those women in sexy little panties working side by side," I continued.

His breathing had changed to urgent gasps and moans and as his body braced itself he quickly pulled over to the side of the road.

I grabbed his scarf and covered his liquid spasms with it in an attempt to protect my coat, my dress, and the interior of the car.

His body shook with each release until he seemed completely spent.

I wasn't quite done though.

I used his scarf to wipe up any remaining emissions and threw it on the floor in back.

Before he could put himself away, I removed my coat completely, kneeling on the passenger seat and pointing my black sheer nylon covered bottom at him asked, "Doesn't such a shameful wife deserve a good spanking?"

He looked at me in shock, but in his lap the little snake was starting to stir again.

I smacked my bottom with my hand and said, "Come on. Show your wife how to behave."

That was all it took as he pulled my hips towards him and began to slap my bottom over and over again.

His manhood responded by poking me in back of my leg.

As my bottom was smacked repeatedly I fantasized about Mr. Von Elder's firm hands applying the same admonishments to my backside and craved his attention.

Although I now reported to him it had been quite some time since we had had any kind of physical contact and tonight when he squeezed me, I realized how much I missed it.

I feigned my displeasure to my husband's slaps pretending to squirm and wiggle to avoid his almost puerile attempt at a spanking.

I didn't realize how much I truly missed the humiliation and pain of Mr. Von Elder's methods.

I turned around licking the top of my husband's exposed helmet finding the sensitive little indentation along the bottom of the head watching him come to full attention.

As I continued to voice my displeasure I took him full into my mouth and started to move my lips up and down his shaft, which resulted in a discontinuance of my spanking and a recontinuance of his pelvic thrusting.

As I raked my teeth along his erection eliciting an almost animalistic type groan from him, he again tensed all of his muscles and released his second load of sticky salty liquid into my mouth.

I kept my mouth wrapped around his quivering organ until all of his spasms had subsided.

I then cleaned any remaining deposits with my tongue and put him away for the evening.

I could tell how embarrassed he was by what he would consider a complete lack of control and smiled to myself thinking, "Yes, my dear, your wife is not the same person that you married and will never be again."

Now I wished that I had kept my "Merry Xmas" panties, as they would have provided the perfect message to conclude our evening.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Home for the holidays.

My husband is really struggling with my performance from last night as he undoubtedly finds my behavior shameful and yet his physical reaction is difficult to deny.

Two orgasms in less than 15 minutes is not typical for a man of his age.

Now he has his own dilemma to deal with.

I doubt if this will change much between us, however I did provide him a much-needed lesson in what is missing in our lives.

Monday, December 27, 2010

I am back to work after a wonderful Christmas with my daughters and husband. Despite our differences we do have a kind of partnership that provides warmth and love for our children.

I am also really looking forward to my charity event tomorrow with Ms. Court.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The day seemed to drag on forever today as I anxiously awaited the charity event being held by Ms. Court.

Linda begged me to come along and since I didn't see any reason why she couldn't come I agreed.

At around 7:30 I climbed into Linda's car and drove to the part of town that is commonly called, "The Warehouse District", which now was a very trendy area of nightclubs, restaurants, and little boutiques.

Our destination seemed to be well off the main area of the District, down a side street and standing pretty much by itself. It was an older and smaller warehouse building with gray siding, a rather dimly lit parking lot, and a single metal door on the side with a typical warehouse light over it.

Also over the metal door was a red and yellow neon sign with a single word, "Knots".

I turned to Linda and said, "This is it!"

My apprehension was starting to grow, however I just reminded myself that I was helping a very worthwhile charity.

We got out of the car and headed to the steel door. As we approached the door, a huge muscular man opened it from the inside and welcomed us.

I thought, "That is probably the biggest bouncer I have ever seen."

We went inside and walked down a wide hallway towards a large area of flashing lights and heart pounding music. As we entered the main area, it was filled with people in all kinds of leather outfits. I saw leather pants, and leather vests on most of the men, and leather tights, vinyl tights, leather and vinyl mini skirts in all colors, along with very revealing lace body suits on the women. All of the women were in high heels.

I thought to myself, "Wow, what a sexy place!"

Everyone was rocking to the pulsing music and looking very, very sexy. I felt very out of place in my business suit and pants.

"Well, I dressed according to Ms. Court's instructions," I thought with a smile.

Linda directed me over to the bar, where we signaled the bartender. I told him that we were guests of Ms. Court and that I was helping with the charity event this evening.

The bartender smiled and said, "O yah, Ms. Court told me to expect you. Let me get you both a drink on the house, while I send someone to find her."

I thought how nice of him.

Ms. Court appeared wearing a black fishnet bodysuit with no bra and teeny black bikini panties.

I almost swallowed my tongue as she came up and gave me a big hug.

I wasn't quite sure where exactly to put my hands as so much of her was exposed.

She was very glad to see me and never let her hand stray from my back while we stood together.

I introduced her to Linda and she offered to let her sit in a booth just to the side of the main stage.

I have to admit that all I really wanted to do was to just stare at her. Her long and lithe 6' frame was so seductively enveloped by the black fishnet that I found my eyes examining every inch of her.

Ms. Court handed me some forms that required my signature saying, "Let's get the business side taken care of first. Then you can have some fun."

They were standard release forms for anything that might happen during the performance.

I asked her whether I had anything to worry about and she smiled replying, "Only your dignity."

I will say that based upon most of the very sexy outfits that the woman were wearing in the club that evening, I was becoming very intrigued with what I would have to do and hoping for the few remaining minutes to hurry by.

I have never been the center of attraction for 100 strangers before other than Mr. Valequez's Christmas party and I thoroughly enjoyed that.

I was feeling a little sick to my stomach as my nerves were getting the best of me.

Ms. Court noticed my discomfort and assured me that I was going to have a great time.

Well, my waiting was about to come to an end, as the lights went up at one end of the club, where a beautiful female in a red vinyl mini skirt, matching bra, and thigh high vinyl boots stood on a stage that had a number of ropes lying on the floor, a chain with a hook on the end dangling from the ceiling, and what could best be described as a very large wooden keg lying on its side with a padded top to it, and for lack of a better word a gymnastics pommel horse without the handgrips on it.

There was also a table with some things that I couldn't see lying on it.

The second the lights came on the club crowd roared.

Ms. Court came up on stage with a microphone and welcomed everyone to "Our Third Annual Bondage Ball For Charity."

She continued by saying that this particular Bondage Ball for Charity had a special treat and added incentive to donate as a very special volunteer is going to be part of the stage show.

The lights on her fishnet bodysuit turned her into a vision of primal sexuality.

My heart was racing, as I knew that I was about to be called on stage coupled with the fact that she looked amazing.

She then pointed in my direction as the spotlight followed her extended finger and lit me up like a deer in headlights.

She said, "Without further ado, let me introduce our brave volunteer and ask her to join us on stage."

Everyone in the place cheered.

I found myself swallowing very hard as I tried to take a deep breath before heading up to the stage.

I nervously and excitedly walked to the stage with the spotlight following me. Talk about how self-conscious a person can become in the simple act of walking. It seemed that everyone's eyes were on me as they probably were.

As I walked up the stairs to the stage and stood next to Ms. Court, I was again reminded of how out of place I looked. Other than my friend, Linda, who was now sitting in her special booth, I was the only one dressed in business clothes. I could not have felt any further out of place, and yet I reveled in the attention that it was providing me.

Ms. Court then introduced the young lady in the red vinyl outfit as Mistress Veronica and handed her the microphone.

She then gave me a big hug exiting the stage to join Linda in the front booth.

I heard Veronica ask, "Are you ready to get started?" and realized that she was talking to me.

I smiled and said "Yes", which brought out a round of cheers from the audience.

I definitely had no idea what was coming next.

Veronica smiled at me putting her arm around my waist and saying into the microphone, "Let's start with a $500 donation to have E handcuffed."

I noticed a very sexy young lady with a large bowl walking through the audience collecting money and then at a certain point she raised what looked like a child's Halloween flashlight with a red impish looking devil head on its tip and turned it on. It turned out that this was the sign that the $500 had been donated.

Then Veronica went over to the table and picked up a pair of leather-padded handcuffs and came over to me. She asked me to keep my hands together and extend them out towards her, at which point she strapped them on me.

Now I can tell you that just a couple of years ago, once I saw the handcuffs coming at me I would have headed for the door. But that was before I started to test my limits.

Instead I found myself very curious as to what would happen next as I was thoroughly enjoying all of the attention that I was getting. And besides, my friend Linda always watched my back.

I thought, "Wow, we have already raised $500 and this is easy."

Veronica then asked for another $500 of donations to have me put on the hook. I looked above my head and some device from the ceiling was slowly lowering the chain with a large hook on the end. Once the hook got to my eye level it stopped.

The crowd again cheered as the young lady walked among them with the bowl. In virtually no time, the Halloween flashlight was lit.

Again Veronica walked over to me and placed the middle of the leather handcuffs onto the hook. After she checked to confirm that everything was secure, she gave a little wave and the chain with the hook and myself on the end, began to raise back up until I found myself extended fully with my cuffed hands well over my head and just the tips of my high heel covered toes touching the ground.

It wasn't the most comfortable position, but it wasn't that uncomfortable either.

Veronica than asked the crowd, "How much can we raise to have our sexy volunteer prepared for her performance? How about $1,000?"

"Prepared" I thought, "How much more preparation can there be? I am already hanging from the ceiling on my tiptoes without any ability to do anything."

The crowd went wild with this question and the Halloween flashlight was again raised with its little red devil head lit up.

I stared at Ms. Court in the front booth and she again gave me that very knowing little smile that I seemed to be seeing all too often from her.

This time Veronica approached me with no other prop. She pulled the remaining part of my light gray silk blouse out of my dress pants, since by having my arms fully extended over my head; most of my blouse had come untucked. She then swung me around so my back was facing the audience, and I felt the chain raise me off of my feet, so that I was now dangling about 20 inches above the floor. With absolute expert precision, Veronica unbuckled my belt, opened the clasp of my dark gray trousers, and unzipped me. Then with just a slight tug on each side of my pants, she pulled them completely down my legs, over my black patent leather high heels and off of my lower body.

I was now hanging from the hook and chain with my back to the audience with nothing on below my waist but my panties and high heels.

A roar went up from the crowd.

My bra was my black and white striped satin demi-cup bra that shows quite a bit of me, although my blouse was still fully buttoned. My panties were the same very teeny black with white polka dots string bikini style with the completely sheer backside that I had worn for our office Xmas party.

Now since my backside was the part of me facing the audience they all were getting a view that very few others have ever seen.

The realization that I was being stripped in front of over 100 people that I had never met, was causing me to hyperventilate and at the same time get quite excited.

Goosebumps formed over my entire body.

"Am I sensing a pattern?" I thought to myself.

It is amazing how much energy you can draw from a large crowd. And in this case it was all sexual energy.

Veronica now swung me around as the chain lowered me back down to a standing position, and just as expertly unbuttoned every button on my blouse and pulled it open for every one to see.

As I now could see the faces of at least the first 6 or 7 rows of people, I felt my body start to flush with that telltale heat that I experience when I am feeling very, very sexy.

I could see Linda sitting next to Ms. Court giving me a thumbs up sign along with a big smile. At the same time Ms. Court was applauding and whistling along with many in the crowd.

And besides I had already raised $2,000. I couldn't be having more fun, I thought.

Veronica then said, "I think that E is ready for her performance. Don't you?"

The audience went wild.

The chain lowered itself back down until Veronica was able to unhook me and she led me over to the padded wine cask lying on its side. She faced me towards the side of the barrel and hooked my cuffed hands to a rope that extended over the same side and seemed to be connected to some kind of a winch. It looked like I was going to be lying face down on the round padded side of the barrel.

As the rope started to get taut and move me towards the barrel, I noticed the table along side the barrel. On it were various straps and what looked like ping pong paddles. I didn't think much of it at the moment, as I had to concentrate on being pulled forward by the rope, until, as I suspected, I was lying over the side of the barrel, with my arms extended out away from my body. The rope continued to pull me until my feet were completely off of the ground.

As I settled onto the barrel, Veronica came over and took the tail of my blouse and lifted it up on top of my back to fully expose my bottom.

"That is why she had unbuttoned my blouse before," I thought to myself.

12