A Woman's Journal (Month 04)

Story Info
A middle aged woman experiences a sexual awakening.
5.3k words
4.35
289.1k
13
7

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the third installment of my ongoing story titled, "A BusinessWoman's Journal".

Each installment is listed by the month of the journal entries, starting with April/May.

Hope you enjoy the evolution of Ms. E Harley.)

July 2010

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mr. Valequez called me out of the blue "just to say Hi". He was hoping that I might be able to come to his office next week and go over his June statement with him.

We settled on the day and time and said our goodbyes.

I am finding him to be quite seductive.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I found myself obsessing over what I was going to wear to see Mr. Valequez today due to his roaming hands.

My husband is home this week and we had quite an argument over what I wear to work with "my tight fitting skirts and high heels" as he felt that I dressed like a "slut".

I immediately went back upstairs and changed into my teeniest and tightest pair of panties that have a tendency to crawl up my bottom as I sit, and thus end up covering only a half of my cheeks.

I knew that they would create an almost irresistible panty line for Mr. Valequez.

I also changed into a light blue fitted rayon blouse that clearly showed the outline of my demicup push up bra along with a lightweight tan skirt that emphasized my bottom creating a clear outline of my teeny panties through the fabric.

I was so upset at my husband's comments that I intended to give Mr. Valequez a real treat today. (Or was the treat for me?)

I showed up at his office early and relaxed in the lush sitting area outside of his door.

Today I felt every bit as sexy as his assistant looked.

Mr. Valequez came out to greet me and as he escorted me into his office I noticed how he hung back a little to check me out.

That wayward hand of his was placed on my lower back to lead me into his office, but as I moved forward it not so discreetly moved downward onto my bottom and explored me as I had hoped he would.

I purposely walked slower requiring him to guide me into his office by pushing his hand against my tightly encased bottom.

I again felt the warm flush of embarrassment and excitement course through my body.

Mr. Valequez told me that I looked "absolutely delicious" and was so happy to see me again.

He asked whether I was married and for how long. I am sure that he could tell by my tone that things were not great for me with my husband, but he didn't pry for any more information.

I reviewed his investment statement with him and answered all of his questions, although he seemed to spend most of his time looking at me with a wonderful admiring and somewhat unsettling predatory expression.

This time I had brought copies so there was no reason to stand by his desk, although I found myself missing the extra attention that my close proximity to him afforded me.

We then said our good byes and I received another hug from him that caught me completely off guard making me weak in the knees as he pressed me hard against his surprisingly muscular body.

I could feel the pressure of his hands against my side and back for hours afterward.

Talk about a tingling from head to toe.

Friday, July 9, 2010

I got a call from reception today and was told that there was a package for me at the front desk.

I went to get it and had my friend, Linda, come over to my desk as I opened it.

It was from Mr. Valequez. The beautifully wrapped box contained a beige lightweight and almost sheer silk dress with buttons that went from the neckline all the way down to the hem, which was almost ankle length.

It contained a card from Mr. Valequez that read,

"To my favorite customer liaison. I believe that your beautiful body would look absolutely magnificent in this dress. I hope that you are comfortable enough to wear it without any lining, as it would conceal the wonderful display that you would be providing in the bright sun at my Summer Charity party, Saturday July 25th, 2009, 1:00 p.m.

Your ardent admirer,

Juan Diego Valequez

Linda turned to me and said, "Somebody has the hots for you!"

As I pulled the dress out of the package a very beautiful and delicate white lace bra with sheer demi cups and a matching white string bikini panty with a sheer lace front and teeny bows on each hip fell out of the package.

Linda exclaimed, "Oh my God! I think he wants you to wear these underneath."

Then she added, "I think I really like this Juan Diego."

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tomorrow is our annual company picnic, and today was my first opportunity to meet Mr. Mayhew.

I was called to our reception area to greet him as well as to spend most of the day with him going over his investment portfolio and filling out the preliminary papers for a business loan that we would be providing him.

Mr. Mayhew is a tall, light haired, well-dressed and distinguished gentleman, who has the ability to put you immediately at ease. He is a pleasure to talk to, because he looks you directly in the eyes and pays attention to what you have to say. He doesn't let his eyes wander to your bosom nor did I see him checking out any other woman in the office, while I was with him. He is a perfect gentleman.

He has piercing blue eyes along with a receding hairline that he accents by cutting his hair close to the scalp.

I spent the day with him in the office going over his statements and found him to be very intelligent, professional, and a joy to be around. He continuously complimented me on my knowledge and presentation skills, and went out of his way to tell Mr. Von Elder how much he enjoyed working with me.

I noticed a peculiar smile on Mr. Von Elder's face when Mr. Mayhew complimented me to him. It seems that he knew something about Mr. Mayhew that I was eventually going to learn.

In the middle of the day, I took Mr. Mayhew to lunch.

We drove a short distance to a nearby restaurant where I was determined to find out more about this marvelous man. We started with typical small talk, but in a very short time started to talk about more personal aspects of ourselves. As we began to eat, I asked Mr. Mayhew about his hobbies, and he shared with me that he was an amateur photographer. I asked him what kind of photos did he take, and he surprised me when he said that he enjoyed taking photos of shy and beautiful women.

I then asked him whether he was attending our company picnic tomorrow to which he replied, "Yes, In fact I have a favor to ask."

I said, "Sure. What is it?'

"Would you bring a pair of high heels to the picnic tomorrow since I would love to photograph you?" He said.

I was so flustered, all I could say was, "OK".

Tonight I lay awake feeling very pleased that my newest client wants to photograph me. He likes to photograph beautiful women, so I guess I must be one of them.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Today is a beautiful and sunny day.

I put on a blue bustier under a Hawaiian patterned linen blouse. I picked out a pair of matching light blue nylon bikini panties that had two bows over each hip. These particular panties are quite tight across my bottom and as a result they display quite a bit of my cheeks, and are well hidden at the bottom of my lingerie drawer.

I was feeling a little frisky after Mr. Mayhew's compliment yesterday.

Along with these I picked a short white linen skirt with a back zipper and a pair of comfortable sandals. There was no need for stockings, since it was summer and a casual workday.

As I was getting ready to leave the house to get to the park early enough to help set up and to coordinate the caterer, I remembered to put a pair of tan high heels into a plastic bag to bring along.

The rest of the morning was busy with getting everything coordinated.

The picnic got underway and everyone was having a good time.

I sat with Linda and Mr. Mayhew at lunch and we talked about his visit. He again complimented me on my work with him and how much he enjoyed meeting me.

As various games and activities got underway, Mr. Mayhew pulled his camera from his pocket and took some pictures.

He then turned to me and asked, "Do you have your heels with you?" I nodded.

"Take me somewhere more private," he commanded and took my hand.

I noticed a dramatic change in his demeanor as he took charge of me leading us away from the other employees.

Mr. Mayhew and I started down one of the paths and soon we found ourselves about 400 feet from the picnic area.

I was so thrilled to be alone with him and ready to be a part of his collection of "beautiful women".

As we turned a corner that blocked us from the picnic area, Mr. Mayhew turned to me and said, "You can remove your skirt now."

I nervously responded, "I don't understand."

He replied with a very stern look and commanded, "Do it!"

I could easily rationalize my reaction to my job's responsibilities to please the customer, but I knew that something deeper inside of me was fostering my compliance with his directive.

It is such a confusing dynamic when a man that you barely know looks you directly in the eyes and tells you to undress.

We are taught from early on to conceal our nakedness from others and yet are inundated with images from advertisers and other media that tell us what is sexy and how to be sexy.

Why does Victoria's Secret sell so many bras and panties if we are always to remain fully clothed?

Why do I enjoy wearing little panties under my skirts? Do I secretly desire to show them off? Am I looking for confirmation that as a wife and mother, I am still sexy?

Why aren't I vehemently objecting to Mr. Mayhew's demand?

All of these thoughts went through my head as I looked back into Mr. Mayhew's eyes.

With my heart pounding like a sledgehammer, I put down my plastic bag, reached my hands behind my back, undid the clasp on my linen skirt and pulled down the zipper.

I kicked off my sandals, letting my skirt drop down to my feet, and stepped out of it.

There I stood in my Hawaiian blouse, and teeny bikini panties in full view of Mr. Mayhew.

The look in his eyes was a clear indication that I was outdoors on full display in very little clothing.

"Put your heels on," he demanded as he got his camera ready.

I turned away from him and bent over to the sound of "Very nice" escaping his mouth as my nylon covered bottom faced him allowing me to pull my tan heels out of the bag as I looked for a place to put them on.

I sat down on a railroad tie retaining wall and put my heels on.

My heart was in my throat and I was finding it hard to breathe as I sat their exposed from the waist down.

I could feel a slight throbbing between my legs as Mr. Mayhew watched me through his camera lens.

He directed me into various poses that exposed my panties front and back to his approving gaze.

I felt no necessity other than to do as I was told despite knowing that at any moment I could be seen by any number of people that I worked with.

I was so vulnerable and stripped of all modesty as the heat built between my legs.

He complimented me on wearing panties that coordinated with my tops and expressed how much he was going to enjoy "working" with me.

My nipples were fully erect inside my bustier, and I was starting to feel very flushed.

It seemed so humiliating to pose suggestively for this stranger and yet I had no desire to deny him his wishes.

He then pointed to a large rock and told me to sit on it with one leg extended and the other one bent like a true pin up model.

Because I couldn't climb onto it with my heels on, I was required to sit on the front of it and then inch my bottom up the rock until my entire body was displayed on it. This process required me to constantly be opening and closing my legs, which had a noticeable effect on Mr. Mayhew's composure. Every time my legs would part, he stared directly at my crotch without concealing his pleasure.

The act of compliance to his whims and will was physically affecting me as my breathing was coming in little gasps of ecstasy.

I was getting very turned on from my exposure, which now was getting close to 20 minutes of time.

Mr. Mayhew took his last photo and told me that I had done quite well for my first time.

As I inched myself back down the rock, I found that each time I slid my bottom on the rock, my nylon panties would rub quite pleasurably between my legs.

This sensation became quite exquisite and I found myself starting to forget that I was sitting in front of a man that I had met for the first time just the day before.

Each time I inched my bottom further down the rock, the sensation of my panties pulling up became more and more sensual. I realized that if I didn't stop my sliding motion soon, I was going to orgasm right in front of Mr. Mayhew.

The more that I thought about the humiliating experience of orgasming in front of him, the more intense the sensations became.

Being outside and told to strip by a complete stranger only a few hundred feet from all of my coworkers; the way Mr. Mayhew was looking at me with such a sexually charged expression; the sensation of the cold stone surface on my naked skin; and the thought that I was so close to an orgasm had me right on the edge of losing total control.

I knew that I needed to just sit still to avoid further embarrassment, but my suppressed desire to completely submit to my sexual feelings impelled me to keep sliding.

So I continued my sensual progress down the rock.

As I continued my movement, the pull of the nylon between my legs as well as all of the other visual and mental stimulations that I was experiencing, took me over that edge. As I came to the bottom of the rock surface, I involuntarily crossed my legs and squeezed my thighs tightly together as my body started to convulse. My long delayed orgasm had begun.

Mr. Mayhew grinned at me in complete satisfaction, as I sat there with my legs tightly crossed spasming on the hard rock surface.

I placed my right hand on the rock surface right between my legs and pushed my pelvis against my arm in order to try and stop the convulsions. But my actions only served to make it look like I was humping my arm.

My eyes glossed over as a series of loud moaning escaped my open mouth.

As I continued to convulse on the rock, Mr. Mayhew stood and watched me with an expression of pure self-gratification.

When I finally stopped spasming he told me to spread my legs to show him the evidence of my excitement.

It was so demeaning and embarrassing to have him see the wet spot on the crotch of my light blue panties as it only served to exhibit his authority over me.

"You are quite beyond my expectations, Ms. Harley." He said with a most satisfied smile and then he told me to give him my panties.

I didn't know what to say as he was my assigned client, but I had no desire to be half naked, particularly from the waist down.

I quickly got redressed and then reached up under my skirt and pulled my light blue nylon panties down my legs, and handed them to Mr. Mayhew.

He put them to his face and took a long whiff of the wet spot on the crotch. "Lovely aroma, my dear, " he said to me and then walked back down the path to the picnic

I just sat there allowing the flush of heat to leave my body as I tried to regain my composure.

When we got back to the picnic, Mr. Mayhew was wearing my panties in the pocket of his sport coat as if it were a pocket silk.

I was so humiliated when I saw him pull them from his breast pocket and hand them to Mr. Von Elder, who then looked my way and smiled.

How can I possibly go into work next Monday? And at the same time, how can't I?

Monday, July 19, 2001

First thing, Monday morning I was called into Mr. Von Elder's office.

I was so concerned that I was about to be fired for everything and anything.

Mr. Von Elder surprised me by complimenting me on my work with Mr. Valequez and Mr. Mayhew. He told me that they were both very happy with me and how pleased he was with my work.

I was so nervous as I thanked him for his kind words.

I was then dismissed, however as Mr. Von Elder walked me to his door he added, "I love your choice of panties, E. They had quite a distinctive odor," and squeezed my bottom quite hard.

I was absolutely mortified and yet for some unexplainable reason I felt complimented as I turned to him and replied, "Thank you."

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I brought a small rubber ball to work today and found that if I slip it under my skirt and push it up to my crotch, I can cross my legs and squeeze my thighs together thus creating a most delightful sensation that will eventually result in a wonderful orgasm.

I delighted myself on and off all day today.

Friday, July 23, 2010

The rubber ball has gotten quite a workout all week.

That little phrase from Mr. Von Elder, "I love your choice of panties" and his hard squeeze of my bottom has lit a fire that I never knew was there.

Yes, I am embarrassed, but at the same time, it was so erotic.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Today is Mr. Valequez's Summer Charity party.

I put on the outfit that he sent me along with the set of white sheer lace scalloped bra and string bikini panties.

My daughter happened to see me in the bedroom as I was getting ready and remarked, "Wow! Mom, you look so sexy. Is Dad coming home today?"

It was difficult for me to explain that I was going to a client's summer party.

Mr. Valequez had a car pick me up at my house, which was so impressive and elegant.

It drove me to one of the best neighborhoods in the city where it entered a gated neighborhood.

The driveway ended in front of a magnificent hacienda style mansion with an incredible stone exterior and leaded glass windows.

The front door was a set of hand carved Spanish teak double doors.

The interior was just as impressive with a mixture of dark maple floors with inlaid patterns and various stone and hand painted tiles.

The furniture was an oversized combination of beautiful leathers and colorful fabrics.

Mr. Valequez met me at the door and immediately escorted me out to the enclosed patio where the other guests were gathered.

The house was built in the form of a square with an outdoor patio in the middle.

He introduced me to the elite Mexican American members of our community as his investment banker. I was quite elated to be so proudly displayed.

The sunlight coming through the open roof made my dress transparent and yet I felt perfectly comfortable among these impressive men and women.

I had such a fabulous time meeting so many wonderful people who made a point of telling me how beautiful my dress was as well as how sexy I looked.

I felt almost like the guest of honor specifically put on display for their pleasure.

It was quite intoxicating.

On the outside wall of the courtyard were tables loaded with various items for a silent auction. I found out later that many of the guests donated the items from their stores and high-end boutiques scattered throughout the neighborhood.

Cocktails of all kinds and fabulous Mexican cuisine appetizers were served and everyone settled into the cloth draped tables and chairs arranged throughout the courtyard.

12