A Woman's Journal (Month 03)

Story Info
A Middle Aged Woman Experiences a Sexual Awakening
2.8k words
4.09
271.6k
17
5

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 2010

Friday, June 4, 2010

Linda and I were formally told that we are now customer liaisons for S&M.

I could not be more pleased with myself and can't wait to start having clients assigned to me.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

I now have a whole wardrobe that I am hiding from my husband as I have used my first paychecks to make myself over with the style of clothes i.e. bras, panties, garter belts, and stockings that I have always wanted to wear.

It is so enlightening and naughty to feel sexy.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Today I am officially employed at S&M as a full time customer liaison as I have completed my 30-day probationary period.

Ms. Spencer put an appointment with Mr. Von Elder on my ecalendar for today at 10:00. It will be the first time that I am meeting with him, which makes sense. Why bother if an employee doesn't make it through their probationary period?

I took a quick trip to the bathroom to check my make up and made sure that I was presentable. I did notice that my black wool and rayon skirt showed off my suspender clasps along with my teeny panty line, but I couldn't do anything about it.

At least I am wearing black, as a lighter color would really make them stand out.

I was told to just knock on Mr. Von Elder's door and enter, since he would be expecting me.

I knocked and entered as instructed and was overwhelmed by the incredible masculinity of his office.

It had floor to ceiling windows with an amazing view of our cityscape, along with an oversized modern desk with a polished black marble top.

Two leather chairs flanked the front of his desk and a large black leather sofa was off to the side along the far windows. They all had a similar design utilizing polished chrome bars to frame and support the leather cushions.

My very first impression when I saw them was to think, "How kinky!"

The walls were of an art deco design with beautiful wood paneling and incredible cut glass sconces for light. It all fit perfectly with the furniture and the rug was a rich burgundy pile.

On his desk was an incredibly thin and large set of three wide screen computer monitors, a beautiful dark gray blotter with three Mont Blanc pens lined exactly parallel to each other on the side, and a dark mahogany ruler with teak and silver inlays that sat prominently on the side.

It was incredibly beautiful and fascinating to see such an intricately designed and yet, old fashioned instrument.

Otherwise his desk was completely void of photos, papers, or any typical office things.

I felt so vulnerable. It was like stepping into a lair.

Mr. Von Elder is over 6' tall, lean but muscular, with dark brown hair, graying at the temples, and deep hazel eyes that look right through you. He was wearing a beautiful charcoal gray suit with chalk pin stripes. His shirt was light blue with dark blue-stripes, with a fabulous blood red patterned tie.

I found it quite difficult to look at him directly and continuously found myself looking at the floor.

His presence filled the large room.

Mr. Von Elder looked up at me and asked me how I thought I was doing. I replied with a lump the size of a grapefruit in my throat, "Pretty well, I guess."

He told me that he had final approval of my full time status and mentioned my one late day.

I told him how sorry I was and that it would never happen again. He smiled using only his deep hazel eyes and said, "I will make sure of that."

I was so uncomfortable and just wanted to leave, but he continued by asking how important was my job to me and how badly did I want to stay, etc.

In the past 30 days I had come to relish how I felt at work. I was no longer a frumpy housewife and mother, as I had evolved into a professional and sexy adult woman.

I found myself pleading with him to let me stay. At that moment I knew that I would have done anything to have him accept me as a competent member of the firm.

He told me to bend over his desk, which only emphasized my teeny panty line and suspender straps through the fabric of my skirt.

I felt his hand casually trace my panty line across my taut bottom sending unexpected sensations up and down my spine.

He then took a hold of the mahogany ruler and applied four good whacks across my bottom, causing me to arch my back in both surprise and pain.

One of my heels came off when I unintentionally jerked forward upon his desktop to avoid his punishment.

My body had reacted to his chastisement with a warm flush of perspiration evidenced by the moist handprints now clearly visible on his desktop.

I tried to wipe them off, but he smiled and took my hands away.

Mr. Von Elder appeared quite pleased with my reaction welcoming me to the S&M family as if the previous 5 minutes had never happened.

I then retrieved my heel and started to leave his office, but Mr. Von Elder stopped me.

"Now that you have completed your probationary period, I want to introduce you to your first client," he said.

I turned and for the first time noticed a very distinguished looking Spanish-American man, with large brown eyes and jet-black hair. He stood in the corner facing me with a very pleased smile on his face that caused me to shiver in both fear and excitement.

His name was Juan Diego Valequez and he owned a chain of Mexican grocery stores throughout the Midwest.

I composed myself and walked over to him and introduced myself. He extended his hand to me and as I shook hands with him a strong vibration passed through my entire body that I couldn't explain. He is only a couple inches taller than myself, but carries himself with great confidence.

It seemed to warn me that I should be very careful around him and yet my body tingled in anticipation of our relationship.

Mr. Valequez told me how much he looked forward to working with me with a kind of smile that had me feeling like I was standing in front of him with nothing on but a pair of panties and high heels.

Mr. Von Elder told me that Mr. Valequez was specifically assigned to me and it was my job to make sure that he was very pleased with his relationship with the bank.

Without any further words from Mr. Von Elder, I felt the "Or else" stipulation in his voice.

I then was excused from his office with a feeling of total humiliation from having been bent over the CEO's desk and spanked like a misbehaving little girl in front of my first client.

I went to the ladies room to compose myself and found my panties soaked with my sexual excretions. I am humiliated, embarrassed, and strangely excited from the experience.

There was something very exhilarating about Mr. Von Elder's demeanor along with his decisive way of doling out discipline as a way to encourage proper decorum.

I went back to my desk feeling so wound up from our first meeting that I masturbated simply by crossing my legs and squeezing my thighs together over and over again.

Ms. Spencer, who seems to have incredible timing, walked past my desk just as my last little pleasure spasm was subsiding. I know that she noticed my flushed cheeks and glistening forehead.

Thankfully she just smiled her wicked little smile and walked on.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Today I delivered some papers to Mr. Valequez's office for his signature.

His building was a two story tan stone structure located in the warehouse district of the city.

Attached to the rear of the building was a large warehouse where he stored his dry goods along with a huge freezer that stored the meats, fruits and vegetables.

The business offices were very well appointed in southwestern colors and decor, and Mr. Valequez's office contained a large ornate desk with bright patterned over-stuffed chairs and a huge ornately carved leather couch.

I met his administrative assistant, who was a petite and thin young Spanish-American woman with remarkably beautiful long brown hair and eyes.

I loved how she dressed in very high heels along with a fitted white blouse and a tight beige skirt that ended a very sexy 4 inches above her knees.

She was incredibly attractive and I wished that I had the courage to dress like she did i.e. showing off every curve.

She led me into Mr. Valequez's office where he greeted me with a big smile and an unexpected hug, placing his left hand just below my waist and exploring the lines of my garter belt and panties.

His bold touch had me tingling up and down my back and I could feel my nipples become very erect. I was glad that I was wearing a spring coat, as I know that my excitement would have been quite obvious through my fitted white cotton blouse.

Mr. Valequez insisted that I stand alongside of him and specifically show him which pages to sign.

As I stood there going over each page of the document with him, he let (I guess that I did too) his left hand casually wander up and down my stocking covered legs stopping just short of my suspender clips.

I found it very difficult to stay focused on the document as the inside of my legs became very warm and moist.

When he was finished he causally placed his left hand on my bottom and very lightly traced my panty lines along my buttocks giving me a slight squeeze on one cheek.

I don't know why, but I just stood in place and allowed his intimate examination.

Other than I didn't know what else to do, something about being groped by such a wealthy and powerful man was turning me on. When he was done, I acted like nothing had happened, although my body definitely indicated otherwise.

He very graciously thanked me for coming over personally and said, "I hope to see much more of you in the future," with a smile that indicated he meant more in that little phrase then a simple meeting.

I felt myself completely flush with a combination of heat and embarrassment as I responded, "I hope so too."

I was flushed the entire ride back to my office, and could feel my sexual moisture starting to wet my panties.

It was difficult for me to just sit still as I found myself continuously squeezing and rubbing my thighs together, however the cab driver was paying so much attention to me that I forced myself to stop.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I have been assigned to the planning committee for our annual company picnic, so I thought that I would go into the office to get the notes from our last meeting and take them home to review.

I wore a denim mini skirt, which zips up from thigh to waist on both sides along with a black cotton blouse and a matching denim jacket.

Prior to this job, I owned no mini skirts because my husband felt that they were not appropriate for a married mother.

I now own this one that I keep at the bottom of a dresser drawer where my husband can't find it without specifically looking.

Since he is gone so much, I can pretty much wear whatever I like, and I like to feel sexy.

While I was in the office printing out the notes from our meetings, I noticed that Mr. Von Elder's office door was ajar and decided to sneak a peek into his lair.

The first and last time I was in it, I was spanked over my skirt for not adhering to company policy.

Am I back in parochial grade school with the nuns?

No sooner had I entered his office, Ms. Spencer was standing right behind me and scolded me for having the audacity to enter Mr. Von Elder's office uninvited.

She reminded me that I was already on thin ice due to my probationary period barely being over and told me to follow her to her office. She stated that obviously I needed a reminder of proper office etiquette.

I already knew what was about to happen, but due to my strong need and desire to keep my place with the company; I felt that I was in no position to object.

As before she closed the door behind us, although we were alone in the building.

She looked me over from head to foot and shook her head in disgust for wearing such revealing attire, and bare legs on top of it.

God, this woman is so old fashioned.

As I remembered our last encounter, I reached for the side zipper to undo my skirt in anticipation of her request. Instead she told me to bend over and touch my toes.

My mini was so short that the simple act of bending over revealed my black string bikini panties and by touching my toes my skirt slid right over the top of my bottom.

Ms. Spencer told me to repeat her words one at a time after she said them.

It pretty much sounded like this:

I, swat, OUCH, I.........

Will, swat, OUCH, Will.........

Never, swat, OUCH, Never...........

Enter, swat, OUCH, Enter.............etc.

With every word her hand smacked me across my bottom, and then lingered as if to feel the vibration of my gluteal flesh.

My panties offered me a thin layer of protection, however the last whack caught me directly on my very sensitive area barely protruding between my legs. I howled in pain as all of my nerve endings that are accustomed to a very different sort of stimulation lit on fire from her hit.

I instinctively stood up straight and grabbed myself in what would normally be considered a very provocative way not caring what it looked like.

Ms. Spencer had a most unpleasant look of satisfaction on her face as she watched me massage my nylon-covered kitty.

She then commanded me to lower my skirt and get out of her office.

I swear that she enjoys inflicting pain and humiliation on me.

I have now been spanked three times in my first 2 months.

I suppose that a normal person would quit, but not only do I need this job, something about these experiences have me dreading the boredom of my weekends.

I can't wait to come back into work each Monday, although I need to stay away from Ms. Spencer's hand for a while. Ouch!

I have noted that my tendency to masturbate has increased significantly since I started this job and my orgasms are much more intense.

It is embarrassing for me to realize that I relish the varied stimulants of my job and its responsibilities.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Today I was assigned another client, Mr. Richard Mayhew, who owns a very high-end cosmetics company.

I was told that he would be in our office both the day before and the day of our company picnic, and it would be my job to provide him "the exceptional service that we are known for."

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Today I spent more time planning the company picnic. Mr. Von Elder wants everything to be perfect and Ms. Spencer is taking it to heart.

She questions me about every little detail.

Although I would swear that she does this to make me feel uncomfortable. It is virtually impossible to not remember standing in front of her either with my skirt off or well above my waist.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ms. Spencer called me into her office today to again go over the details of the company picnic. You would think that I was the only one on the planning committee.

She has this tendency to hover anytime she is around me. She likes to look over my shoulder as I explain things to her and she presses her breasts against the side of my head so that I can feel her erect nipples against my body.

She also is constantly touching me as she asks me to explain this detail or that detail. By the time our little meetings are completed, I feel almost molested.

If I didn't know better I would swear that she is trying to seduce me.

Monday June 28, 2010

I finally found the time to call Mr. Mayhew, my new client, to introduce myself. I told him how much I was looking forward to meeting him in two weeks as well as working with him.

He was very polite and pleasant to talk to.

It seems that he and I will get along quite well.

(To be Continued)