A Woman's Journal (Month 14)

Story Info
A middle-aged woman experiences a sexual awakening.
3.2k words
4.24
123.5k
8
1

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May 2011

Monday, May 1, 2011

Big North called me to tell me that I was needed on Saturday the 9th to be one of their bikini bike wash girls.

I was expected at his north side motorcycle dealership at 8:00 a.m. wearing "my sexiest bikini bottom, a cotton t-shirt, and heels."

For some reason I asked the ages of the other girls and was told that except for one other girl that they were all in their early 20's.

Boy or should I write, Girl, did my insecurities come out in full force as I imagined my 40 year old body being silently ridiculed by the bikers as they made excuses to wait for their motorcycle to be washed by one of the much younger women.

And I had another 5 days for my insecurities to fester.

Tuesday, May 2, 2011

I asked Jamie to lunch today in order to try and get him out of his shell and I wanted to thank him for making my job so much easier. It never is fun delivering quarterly statements to my clients that show little or no growth in their investments, although my clients always seem to have other things on their mind when I show up. J

We left the office and took a shortcut through a business park to get to the restaurant.

I asked him how he liked his job as well as working at S&M. His answers were always very short such as "Good" or "I like it".

He seems so passive and submissive as we continued to talk.

Once we got to the restaurant we took our seats at a table and ordered. Jamie then excused himself to use the bathroom. Upon his return I noticed that he had forgotten to zip up his pants. He must have noticed where my eyes were placed and embarrassingly reached for his zipper, while at the same time fumbling with his words in an attempt to say that he was sorry.

I can't explain what came over me, but before I could stop myself, I blurted out, "Leave them unzipped."

Jamie's hands immediately dropped to his sides as he responded, "Yes, Ma,am."

My entire body tingled with the thrill of being in charge and having my wishes abided.

I then told Jamie to move the flaps of his zipper apart to give me a better look at his underwear.

His thin long fingers trembled as he grasped both sides of his fly and slowly pulled the fabric open to provide me a better look. His eyes remained downcast as if mortified and yet he pushed his chair further away from the table so my view of his open fly was unobstructed.

From what I could tell his underwear was of a very light nylon material in white making me wonder whether he was wearing panties. I knew immediately that I had to find out.

I hurried our meal along as best I could requiring him to continue to sit with his pants undone. He never complained or objected carrying on as if it was the most natural thing to have his fly wide open in a public restaurant.

I paid the bill and we headed back through the business park to the office. As we entered a tunnel under the roadway I turned to Jamie telling him to stop walking.

He complied immediately.

I then told him that I wanted to see him with his pants off.

I watched in utter amazement, as he didn't hesitate as he undid his belt, unhooked the clasp, and unzipped his pants allowing them to fall down around his ankles.

To my absolute delight he was wearing teeny white bikini underwear with a very nice elongated tubular ridge in the front.

I told him to unbutton his dress shirt and open it for me so I could get a good look at his uncovered body.

He never said a word and simply did as I instructed.

He was long and lean and very sexy.

I so wanted to force him to leave his clothes under the bridge and to continue his walk with me back to work, but thought that my very successful experiment could wait to be expanded for another day.

As Jamie got dressed, I told him that I hoped that he would always obey me without hesitation in the future and that I wanted him to continue to wear such little bikinis.

I felt myself tingling all over with the realization that I was in control of a man instead of being controlled by a man.

Although I must admit that both scenarios cause quite a warm reaction inside my panties.

Once I got back to my desk, I kept visualizing his striptease for me and couldn't wait to have him perform for me again.

Saturday, May 6, 2011

Bikini Bike Wash Day

The day before I went out and bought the teeniest red bikini that I could find in my size along with a cropped red and white t-short, and red high heels.

It was much more revealing than anything that I would consider wearing just a few months earlier, but the combination of my age insecurities as well as my new found tendency towards exhibitionism led me right to the teeny bikini rack at the local department store.

I tried on a number of styles as my mind and body went to war over what was too tiny or too revealing. My mind wanted me to wear something much more mommy like and conservative, while my body wanted to feel totally exposed.

In the end my body won or do I have a little brain between my legs like men do?

I will add that the wonderful lights of a dressing room made my pale skin almost pasty looking causing me to almost abandon the whole idea and show up wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

At 8:00 a.m. I was standing in the parking lot of Big North Motorcycles in my cropped red and white striped t-shirt with no bra or bikini top, a very teeny and tight red bikini bottom and red high heels.

I had told my husband that I had to spend the day with a client, which hadn't become that unusual and left the house in my normal business attire wearing my bikini bottoms as underwear with my t-shirt in my purse.

It was a simple matter to change a couple miles down the road in the mall parking structure.

Big North was there to greet the entire bikini clad washers along with a group of leather clad bikers. They were friends of Big North's who had volunteered to help organize the washing, collect the money, and as I soon found out, to physically harass us.

All of the washers lined up forming three lines so we could wash three motorcycles at a time.

My fellow bikini washers were dressed a bit more scantily then myself as they had on thong bottoms, high, high platform heels and barely there t-shirts.

They also all had breast enhancements making my little niblets quite conspicuous by their lack of size.

I guessed that they all came from a local men's club and would have been correct.

It made me wonder what it would be like to strip to music on a stage surrounded by horny men.

I think that I will skip a description of my physical reaction to my thoughts.

If there is such a thing as a classy bikini clad bike washer, I would have fit the definition as I was the only middle aged one wearing something you might see at the beach or pool, although very unlikely on someone of my age group.

Despite my comparatively conservative attire, I still attracted plenty of attention as the boys, as I began to call them, constantly found reasons to touch my bare skin or bikini bottom as well as find all kinds of reasons for me to bend over to wash a very difficult area of someone's motorcycle.

As the morning started to turn to afternoon and the day became hotter, one of the boys took a hose and sprayed all of us washers across our t-shirts until they were completely soaked and showing sets of erect nipples on each one of us.

Anytime that our t-shirts began to dry off, we were given another shower across our chests much to the delight of all of the patrons, male and female.

Despite what easily might be considered a very male dominant display of chauvinism, I actually enjoyed myself.

I probably shouldn't admit this, but it was fun to be the ogled motorcycle washer whose primary job was to simply be over the top sexy to attract people, mostly males, for the benefit of charity.

Considering that I was close to twice the age of my fellow bikini wearers, I was quite proud of myself as I always had a line of motorcycles to wash.

Sometimes life can be quite simple when your sole responsibility is to just be sexy.

The warm sun on all of my exposed skin created a very sensual feeling and I found myself daydreaming about all of my sexy experiences since I had started to work for Mr. Von Elder.

As the afternoon turned into dusk, I was pretty tired from the entire day and besides I was quite horny.

Finally as the day was done, we all went into the dealership, with Big North, the boys.

As we sat around and enjoyed take out ribs along with sodas and beers, two of the girls were singled out under the pretense of getting a tour of the dealership, although by their reaction they seemed to be quite aware of what the tour entailed.

I was curious so I followed the group into the back of the building, which was the mechanics area.

Once the double doors closed behind everyone the two girls were immediately grabbed and gagged with black ball gags.

It figured, as what other color would be used in a motorcycle shop. J

Their wrists were tied together with thick cotton robe and each one of them was then hoisted by a hook and pulley up off of their feet.

I peeked through the glass of the double doors mesmerized by the proceedings as I have since I was a little girl playing cops and robbers with the neighborhood boys had bondage fantasies. I found myself intrigued as to what Big North and the boys were going to do with their captive washers.

I also noticed that the two women were cooing indicating that they knew full well what was coming next.

The sight of two almost naked women hanging from hoists that generally were used for motorcycle engines surrounded by a group of gruff looking, leather wearing motorcycle ruffians caused a bit of a twinge of excitement in my lower regions.

I was wondering how it would feel to be strung up and helpless in front of this group of men when without realizing his presence Big North came up behind me grabbing me around the waist and lifted me completely off of the ground.

He pushed the double doors open with a kick with his foot announcing, "It seems that we have another volunteer for our monthly games."

At the same time he assured me in a whisper that I had nothing to be afraid of and might even enjoy this.

I was trussed up and gagged like the other two and hoisted off the ground.

It was a bit uncomfortable to be hanging about a foot off of the ground although the type of rope used on my wrists softened the pressure on my arms.

I will admit that the moment that I was hoisted up, my nipples came to full attention under my t-shirt as I found the sense of being so helpless combined with having so little on is becoming quite a turn on for me. Go figure!

The boys all stood there admiring their work as one of them again sprayed our t-shirts until the full shape and color of our breasts and nipples clearly showed through the cloth.

I was surprised by the amount of stares that I was getting from the boys considering that my breasts compared to the other two women made me almost look like a boy. I think that the idea of having a woman that made her living by not showing herself off, although that could be hotly debated, seemed to make me sexier to them.

The boys now made their rounds using their hands to examine their hanging trophies.

My hard little pebbles poking against my t-shirt were pulled on eliciting a most unladylike moan to escape my lips.

I told you that I was horny.

The two other women seemed quite used to the physical attention as they teased and egged the boys on as if they were on stage dancing for dollars to be tucked into their g-strings.

I on the other hand was having a very different experience as the pawing of each of the gruff bikers only added to my sexual frustration.

Every private part of me ached for release as the boys continued their teasing of my nipples along with pressing their enlarged male organs encased in denim against my barely there bikini bottoms.

I felt my face flush with embarrassment as I realized how much being bound and helpless was turning me on.

Big North sidled over to me to ask me if I was doing OK, and before I could think about my response my head nodded in the affirmative. He then gave a signal to one of the boys and I saw a power socket device being attached to one of the air compressor hoses hanging from the ceiling.

A 6-inch cylindrical shaped rubber bit was fitted onto the end and when it was turned on the end vibrated in a very raunchy manner.

Big North walked over to the women hanging to my left with the vibrating drill and rubbed it slowly between her legs pressing it lightly against her nylon covered kitty.

Immediately she went into spasms moaning and jerking from her chain as Big North played her like an erotic instrument.

She must have orgasmed 4 times before he handed the drill gun to one of the boys.

He then set his attention to the other woman and within a matter of seconds she was performing the same sexual seizure while hanging from her rope.

Now it seemed that it was my turn. Big North stopped in front of me announcing to his boys, that I was his new banker and that it was only appropriate to welcome me to his team.

I attempted to squeeze my legs together despite the fact that I wanted to dance in fits of ecstasy, but once the makeshift massager touched the front of my crotch I no longer had a mind of my own nor a shred of modesty left.

Just the proximity of this naughty instrument to my lower lips put me into a frenzy of sexual excitement.

I couldn't help but open my legs wide as my body was listening to a much more primal urge as I became a pleasure seeking hanging pile of flesh.

The vibrating tool slipped between my legs and I danced just like the other women before me as Big North had the most satisfied expression on his face.

I had no realization whatsoever how the combination of being bound and helpless mixed with such a masculine version of a vibrator would affect my psyche.

I became totally and completely uninhibited as I opened and closed my legs on the erotic device while moaning loudly into my black ball gag.

My entire body glistened with sweat as I continued my lewd performance for Big North and the boys.

There hoots and hollers of encouragement only seemed to further excite my desire to orgasm as my legs crossed trapping the vibrator between them prolonging the incredibly erotic sensations that coursed between my legs.

My eyes closed and my entire body arched in order to feel the full effect of his devious orgasm machine. Drool sprayed from around the gag in my mouth as more than one area of my anatomy was excreting liquid.

When he was done, I hung completely exhausted and limp thinking that I would be let loose as every muscle in my body was totally spent from my erotic exertions. However Big North reapplied the air wrench to my erogenous zone and I again was bidden to do my strung up dance of sexual satisfaction.

I found myself whimpering through my ball gag as I felt that I couldn't take any more pleasure, but my body contradicted me as again my legs flailed open encouraging the proper placement of the erotic drill bit.

By the time he pulled the air wrench away from my crotch I was almost unconscious as my throbbing nipples continued to poke through the fabric of my t-shirt and a large dark spot of moisture had formed on my red bikini bottoms.

Big North laid down the wrench and took a hold of both of my legs.

In a single motion he threw them over each of his shoulders so my soaked kitty was pointing right into his face.

He pressed his lips against my dripping crotch and sucked on the liquid that was drenching my panties.

Again my actions contradicted my thoughts as I pressed myself sodden crotch into his face clenching my thighs against either side of his head as his lips embraced mine.

"God, You taste good, Ms. Harley!" he remarked smacking his lips as he let my legs go. As I flushed in extreme embarrassment I unclenched my thighs and slowly slid my legs back down from his shoulders.

"You are now officially a member of our biker family." he continued and had one of the boys bring me a beautiful light tan with dark brown sleeves leather jacket that had Big North Motorcycles embroidered on the back in deep red with a golden eagle under the lettering.

Big North lowered the rope and untied me telling me that I may as well go home now.

I slumped to the floor too tired to stand as two of "the boys" helped me to my feet.

It took a few minutes for me to regain my composure as well as my feet, but everyone was so nice you would have thought that I had just explained retirement planning for them as opposed to orgasming to the point of soaking my bikini bottoms.

He and the boys all gave me a big non-sexual kind of hug as they all thanked me for helping out and welcomed me to their gang.

As my shaking legs carried me out to my car, I could feel my body still tingling from the effect of my incredible orgasms.

I had to sit in my car to fully recover all of my senses in order to drive home safely.

At the same time I accustomed myself to the fact that I now had another client who was introducing me to another facet of my sexual expression.

Where will I find myself going next?

Next 'The Prom'