A Woman's Journal (Month 08-09)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It gave me a newfound sense of power over our relationship.

I gave him a big hug and kiss handing him the wrapped gift from S&M and wishing him a Feliz Navidad.

I put my coat back on and headed out to the waiting limo.

"That easily was the most fun that I have ever had at a Christmas party in my life," I said to Dan as he drove me back to the office.

He replied, "I bet that your clients really like you."

The warmth in his statement stayed with me the entire ride back.

Once I got back everyone was gone for the weekend, so I changed clothes at my desk.

As a very naughty after thought I went into the storeroom and found an empty box used for printer paper.

I placed my red and still moist Merry Xmas panties in the box, wrapping it in brown packing paper and addressed it to Mr. Mayhew enclosing a card saying, "Read the sequins."

With a big smile I locked up behind me and left for home.

(to be continued)

12