A Woman's Journal (Month 06)

Story Info
A middle-aged woman experiences a sexual awakening.
1.9k words
4.27
195.5k
11
6

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 5th installment of my ongoing series entitled A Business Woman's Journal.

If you are reading these installments for the first time, please start with A Business Woman's Journal April/May.

*

September 2010

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I guess as my little rebellion, I am starting to go on the Internet at work.

Linda introduced me to various forums and told me to open an account on Literotica so I could join some of the discussion groups.

She showed me some spanking and bondage groups.

I thought that they would repulse me, but curiously I find myself being drawn to the photos and discussions about being punished and treated as a sexual plaything.

It reminds me of my own recent situations and it gets me so excited.

A sexual tension builds inside of me and I can't help rubbing my thighs together and crossing and uncrossing my legs as I look at them. When I incorporate the use of a rubber ball, I easily orgasm while sitting at my desk.

Because of our open seating it is hard for me to believe that my tiny convulsions aren't apparent to others.

Linda is very aware of them and actually encourages me.

She seems to know as much about me as I do.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Mr. Mayhew has been very busy, but I an receiving almost weekly calls from him asking me to describe in intimate detail the color, fabric, and style of panties that I am wearing that day.

I find myself getting quite excited by these little weekly interludes.

I have shared my reactions with Linda and she now calls them my wet kitty calls.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I have started to put my diary on line as well, as I find it easier to type than to write it by hand, and it gives me access to it anytime I want to add to it.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

For the first time since his email to me, I had the chance to poke my head into Mr. Von Elder's office to assure him that I would never do anything to affect my future with S&M.

I immediately saw a sense of relief cross his face, although he tried to conceal it with his usual serious demeanor.

Mr. Von Elder then approached me telling me how well I was doing with my assigned clients casually putting an arm around my waist.

His gesture sent a bolt of electricity through my body that was so unexpected that I let out a little gasp.

Mr. Von Elder then slid his hand down to my bottom and gave me a hard squeeze. I unconsciously pushed my pelvis against his side stifling a moan of raw uncontrolled passion.

I immediately backed away in utter embarrassment as Mr. Von Elder thanked me for allaying his concerns about my reaction to our last meeting.

I mumbled something incoherent in reply noticing his very wry and knowing smile as I turned and walked back to my desk.

He is quite aware of my physical reaction to his spanking and he knows that I am quite aware of his physical reaction, so what's with the little games?

I got back to my chair just in time as my legs gave out and that same bolt of electricity that I felt earlier now caused my entire body to vibrate in a most delicious manner.

My nipples were so erect that my fitted light blue cotton blouse looked like I had taped two round pebbles to the inside of the fabric.

Once I had centered my body behind my desk, I took my hand and pushed hard against the thin silk fabric covering my crotch until the vibrations subsided.

Linda, who sits adjacent to my work area, immediately noticed my extreme discomfiture and came over to place her hands upon my shoulders allowing me to regain my composure.

I would love to know how Mr. Von Elder is handling his own discomfiture.

Friday September 24, 2010

Ms. Court called and asked me to lunch today so we met at a take out place and then drove to the park to sit and eat outside.

Ms. Court was wearing an exquisitely tailored short light gray jacket with a matching form fitted skirt that extended past her knees, but had a slit up the back almost to her bottom. Underneath the jacket she wore a deep violet bustier in a sheer fabric that revealed her beautifully formed breasts anytime her jacket gapped open.

Her boots where jet black with a row of belt buckles all of the way up her calf.

I was immediately envious of her ability to wear something so revealing without giving a damn what others might think.

It was one of those beautiful early autumn days and we wanted to take advantage of it.

During lunch Ms. Court asked me whether I ever had the desire to strip outside, since she was wondering how Mr. Mayhew convinced me to remove my clothes in the mall parking structure.

I found it rather difficult to explain my undiscovered desires to submit allowing me to act out latent fantasies that I didn't even know that I had.

I was surprised at how easily she understood my convoluted explanation.

She then told me to stand up for her and unbutton my dress.

I was wearing a tan shirtdress that buttoned from the neck to the hem with nothing on underneath other than a red silk triangle bra and matching string bikini panties.

Without hesitation, I stood up and started to unbutton my dress.

Ms. Court stopped me by saying, "Look at what you are doing, E. You didn't even hesitate."

I immediately thought that this had been just a test and was a bit embarrassed by my complacency and willingness to please.

Then Ms. Court motioned for me to proceed.

I have written this before and will state it again, but there is something very captivating about this woman.

Her directive to have me undress in front of her was not unpleasant in the least.

I had to slow myself down so as not to appear too eager.

As my fingers undid the last button at the bottom of my dress, Ms. Court casually sat on the park bench and gestured for me to hold my dress open while facing her.

My hands were shaking as I took a hold of each fold and pulled them apart revealing my bright red ensemble.

Ms. Court smiled commenting at how a woman's lingerie can revel so much about the inner person.

She went on to explain that in the same manner that we hide our lingerie under our clothing, we hide our true nature from people.

She continued to tell me that my style of panties was an indication of my desire to show off and to be noticed as they were, based upon what she was seeing today and had seen just the other day at the parking structure, tiny and very revealing.

"I bet that you would enjoy masturbating for me," she said so matter of factly that I thought that I misunderstood.

I stammered aloud as I could feel my latent desires start to ignite.

She moved away from the park bench and told me to straddle the back rail of the bench.

I rebuttoned my top buttons so as not to be caught unable to cover up quickly and tentatively swung a bare leg over the bench and lowered my nylon-covered kitty unto the railing.

The pressure on my swollen lower lips brought an unintended moan to escape my lips.

"Now rock back and forth." Ms. Court directed.

I was so self-conscious about her requested demonstration that my movements were stunted and jerky, however as my lower liquids started to lubricate everything between my legs, I began to fluidly slide my opening lips covered only by a thin layer of very moist nylon evenly across the smooth wood railing.

Within a few minutes, I no longer cared that she or anyone else was watching as the sensations had taken over any rational thought.

I found myself staring directly into Ms. Court's eyes as the first mini convulsion shook my lower frame.

I squeezed both sets of lips together emitting a long sensual moan from the topmost set.

I continued my back and forth movements as the mini's converged into a powerful maxi.

As I arched my back and raised my face towards the sky, a long and violent spasm took a hold of me and I had to grip the railing with both hands to keep from being thrown off of my erotic pony.

My eyes glazed over as I tried to focus on Ms. Court's satisfied expression. My shoulders sagged and my body relaxed until I was almost laying face forward on the wooden rail.

As my convulsions subsided and I shakily swung my leg back over the rail collapsing onto the bench, Ms. Court came over and sat down beside me.

"I seem to know a lot about you, E. Hopefully you can learn to trust my intuition."

I simply nodded in reply as my own realization that it wasn't the movement on the park bench that caused my orgasm.

It was the act of pleasuring myself in front of this woman who exuded such a powerful sexual energy.

As we walked back to our cars with our arms around each other, I could feel her presence flow through me as if taking me over.

I drove back to the office wondering where my relationship with Ms. Court was leading me, as it certainly wasn't going to involve shoe shopping or coffee clutches.

Our just completed picnic lunch provided full evidence of this.

--------------------------------------------------

As I entered our office building, Ms. Spencer was there to greet me. As she stared at my exposed legs, I realized that I had forgotten to completely rebutton my dress.

Ms. Spencer ordered me to follow her. I tried to rebutton my dress as we walked, but she quickly snapped, "Leave those buttons alone!"

She closed the door of her office behind me and told me to stand facing her with my hands at my side.

God, I was so nervous not knowing what to expect.

Funny how just a few moments ago, I felt so captivated and enticing, but now I was feeling so exposed and vulnerable.

She started to scold me for having my dress unbuttoned to my waist and asked if this is how professional women conduct themselves. I knew from past experience to not offer any excuse.

As she continued to reprimand me for being improper, she unexpectedly reached between my buttons and pushed two of her fingers up between my legs. "You are wet, aren't you? You get off on showing your legs and panties, don't you?"

I knew it best to not reply and what would I say anyway, as she continued on about my unlady like actions.

While she continued to rant she was rolling my extremely sensitive nub between her two fingers. My nipples reacted immediately by poking two little flesh pebbles against the inside fabric of my dress.

Ms. Spencer noticed them immediately, and gave me a very wicked smile.

I had to bite the inside of both cheeks to keep from moaning aloud in response to her digital manipulations.

As I reached the point where I didn't think that I could take anymore of her exploring fingers, she took her free hand and pinched me right on one of my flesh pebbles telling me to button myself up and get back to work.

Does everyone want to pet my kitty?

Thank God tomorrow starts a weekend!!!