A Busty Black BBW Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
A mother/son incest story.
1k words
3.94
231.5k
67

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loretta walked over to her dresser. She opened one of the drawers and grabbed for another pair of panties and her white pantyhose. Maxwell stared. She closed the drawer and went into her closet, now modest and not horny anymore. Shy and modest, Loretta pressed her big body into the corner of the closet, hiding her front. She turned back once more.

"Can you turn around or get out?" asked Loretta.

"Oh sure mom!" he lied, turning his back. But he and she both knew that Maxwell was going to turn back again.

Loretta turned back to getting undressed, slapping her clothes on the upper shelf of the closet. Maxwell turned back to look at his mother, watching as she pulled down her blue panties, bending over. It excited him as she bent back, sticker her massive fat bottom toward the direction of her son, wagging her butt back and forth as she rolled down her dirty panties. "WOW! Her butt is soooo big!" he thought. "SOOO hot!"

After she stepped out of them, Loretta discarded her panties onto the floor inside the closet and dropped her white robe to the floor.

Loretta's bottom was long, gigantic, with a lot of cottage-cheese cellulite on her bottom and on the back of her thighs. Maxwell almost drooled as his jaw slowly fell. She was naked again. Loretta slipped on her new pair of panties, also blue but with white stripes going across with a blue band.

She would then grab and put on another copy of the bra she had on earlier, a white cotton bra with fabric-decorated butterflies adorned on both cups. She turned to her son who after catching the movement of her head, looked away.

"I know you was watchin'" said Loretta.

"Sorry, mom." he apologized, a bit sarcastically. "But you just too hot to not look away."

"Whatever." Loretta rolled her eyes, then put on her tight nylon pantyhose.

Then she went for a dress, a pink one. It lacked sleeves and was decorated with flowers. Unlike the upper bust area, the bottom of the dress was very baggy, folded to resemble a wedding dress, only the bottom of the thing failed to cover her knees once she put the thing on. The dress' neck portion was long and wide, tightly straining her large breasts and nicely displayed her 9" juicy cleavage.

Maxwell quietly moved away to hide under table, at his mother's makeup station right beside her bed. Loretta heard him moving but she did not say a thing as she took went to her makeup station to take her seat. Maxwell looked right up her dress, in between her legs. Loretta knew he was under the table, but she did not say anything.

Maxwell could not contain his irresistible desire to his mother's round and beefy crotch. Moreover, her legs were opened wide. He could only imagine pushing the hardness of his penis into his mother's big twat. He simply loved the curves of the blue stripes of her panties. They were visible, even through the thin white fabric of her pantyhose.

Maxwell's penis grew firm and stiff to the sight. Her big pussy was so round, so fat, and so mesmerizing. He failed to contain the compulsion to glide his hand into her dress, and lightly felt the fabric of her pantyhose, touching her inner thigh as she was in the middle of putting on her makeup. She was startled by Maxwell's touch to her thigh, near her private part.

"Stop. No." she lightly moaned as she sheepishly tightened her legs.

"Mom, can I lick your pussy?" Maxwell deviously asked from under the table.

"Maxwell, that is so nasty!" she said to her disgust.

"You know you want me to."

"No, I don't!" she said defensively as she slid back. "Get from under the table, NOW!"

Maxwell did. He followed his mom's order and went up to sit on the edge of her table. All he wanted was to slide his hard and long penis into her delicious pussy, but the boy was not disappointed at all. He also had her cleavage to gaze at. She slid back to the table and continued with her makeup.

"Why you keep doing this to me?" she asked sheepishly as she stared into the mirror at herself.

"I told you before mom," said Maxwell. "You're irresistible."

"Oh... So then I see you have the tendency to stare at me... and my big gigantic breasts..." Loretta said dryly before placing her hands to her massive breasts. "I'm not a little girl, Maxwell. I have big titties and they move around uncontrollably. They try to fall out of everything that I wear and I get unwanted stares when I go out."

"So I'm one of those unwanted stares?"

"Yes." she said firmly as she now pounced her fingers into her cream, making her cleavage wobble again, right before applying it to your face.

"It's the clothes you wear... It all you're fault actually for being so sexy."

"Oh really?" she said. He watched as her long and juicy cleavage wobbled as she pounced her hands into her makeup to apply to her chubby face. Both of her breasts would take turns jumping back and forth.

"Yeah... you know you want your titties fondled by me so don't deny me anymore."

Maxwell reached for her breasts. Loretta watched his hand approach her chest as she raised her arms, slightly sticking out her big chest. Maxwell's hand groped the left breast of his mother. She was uncomfortable but she failed to protest as a smile did not show up on her face. After a soft grope, she rolled back again, telling her son, "I let you do that to me a few minutes ago because I was horny. Now I have to get ready to go to work."

She then removed herself from the seat, her breasts making a slight wobble as she got up. Loretta got a thin brown coat with a hood, bordered with white and tan phony fur and put it on, zipping it up. Loretta went to give her son a kiss to the forehead and went off to drive to work, leaving Maxwell in the house.