A Busty Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally pulled out of her mouth, I had to squeeze the base of my shaft hard to keep from coming. Renee was out of breath, panting, and her eyes were watering.

I brought her back to the couch told her to remove her shoes. I pushed her face down and told to keep her cheek planted on the armrest and her beautiful ass high in the air. I removed my clothes slowly and moved behind her, positioning my cock against her pussy lips. She just waited there motionless, expecting it to start.

"Say fuck me daddy." I said.

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Say it."

"Fuck me daddy," she said in an exasperated tone.

I slid my cock into her. She was good at the ice princess act, but being forced to suck my cock had turned her pussy into a river of flowing juices. As I pushed deeper and deeper each time, Renee emitted a muffled groan. Soon I was pounding away at her pussy like a man possessed, watching as each thrust made her giant tits clang together like church bells. I grabbed her wrists and held them in the small of her back, pounding her even harder.

Renee was starting to really lose it now, repeating "Oh, God" over and over again, later replaced by just a long, endless "Ohhhhhhhh" that rose and fell in pitch in rhythm with my cock. I looked down at her delicious ass and watched my cock banging away beneath it.

"Say it again."

Breathless, Renee said, "Fuck me daddy."

"Again!"

"Fuck me daddy!" she exclaimed in a desperate kind of whine.

"Yes, daddy wants to fuck his little princess like a slut." I grabbed her beautiful dark mane of hair and held it tightly as I turned it up another notch and drilled her pussy harder and faster. I reached down and squeezed one of Renee's tits and pinched her big cherry red nipple. I felt her pussy clamp tightly around my cock.

"You like it, don't you?" I said. "Of course you do. This is what your tight little pussy is for."

Renee began to shake and moan. Her back stiffened and her facial expression became a mix of tension and expectant release. One look at her in the throes of her unwanted orgasm was too much for me. I came in an explosion that pulsated deep inside her like nothing I'd felt before. We collapsed together in a sweaty pile. For several minutes nothing was said, the only sound was our spent breathing slowly returning to normal.

Renee remained still and silent as I dressed and went into the kitchen and got myself a glass of water. When I returned to the living room she was emerging from the bathroom, wrapped in a towel. She looked at me with an expression that let me know that she still resented being made to do what she just did, even if she did sort of enjoy it.

I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out a gold bracelet—one of the ones Renee had sold to a local jeweler to raise cash. I held it out. She reached for it and I pulled it back. "Drop the towel," I said. She rolled her eyes, inhaled impertinently and pulled it open, letting it fall to the floor. She stood there defiantly, sticking out her chest and swaying back and forth a bit to show them off.

I handed her the bracelet.

"What do you say, princess?"

"Thank you, daddy."

12