A.C. Trip

Story Info
He and his wife take a romantic weekend getaway.
7.6k words
3.73
51k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers

My wife and I have been married for 9 years. I am 42 years old; Jenna is 41. We have two kids ages 7 and 5. With both kids in school my wife has had some free time during the day which she filled by taking up tennis with my neighbor's wife, Lisa. Lisa is about 45 years old and fairly attractive. She has two kids that are college aged.

I didn't put much thought into it really, but after six months my wife had dropped about 10 to 12 pounds and was down to 120 lbs. She was 110 lbs. when we got married so I was happy to see her slimming down. At 5' 3", she was as attractive as when we first started dating about 11 years ago. Jenna has a pretty face and pleasant smile, brown eyes and curly black hair just past her shoulders with a great ass. Her B cup breasts sag a bit, but she has long thick brown nipples (like erasers) and a nice pair of legs that she keeps covered up, hardly ever wearing any short dresses or skirts. Overall, she is an attractive lady and I would say she easily has the looks in our relationship.

Besides the benefits in looks, Jenna has been a lot better in the bedroom as well. Not only has she got more energy (as you might expect from being more physically active,) she has also been more sexual. It used to be I would have to stop at some point and lubricate her to continue sex. Now she has been sopping wet from beginning to end. Also, instead of once a week if lucky, we have sex 2 to 3 times a week or more depending on how the kids sleep at night.

Most people in my position would have been elated by these facts, but as I added things up I was worried. A few weeks ago, she told me that her gynecologist had inserted an IUD. I had been pulling out or wearing a condom previously. This was out of the blue and never discussed. It got me to thinking.

She had started going to the salon and getting her nails done and facials. She lost weight and was better in bed. She now had went and secured birth control. But it really hit me one day when I had a meeting outside the office. Since it was local, I slept late and planned to leave straight from the house. No early morning commute. As I was getting ready to leave, I saw my wife in her little tennis outfit. Her skirt was at mid thigh and her top showed off a little cleavage. She looked really hot. But after the stirring in my pants cooled down and I was on my way to the meeting it occurred to me that wife was hot and trying to attract. Was I the target? I could only think of how when this young gorgeous girl started working at our office, I all of a sudden became concerned with the way I looked. Who did my wife have her eye on?

My suspicions however were no match for my much better sex life. My wife looked great and I was now "in the mood" all the time. So even if she did have ulterior motives, I continued to enjoy the benefits. So I arranged for my in-laws to baby sit and planned a little week-end getaway with just the wife in Atlantic City. I figured it would be a great weekend of sex plus we both liked to gamble, and the three hour trip was far enough and close enough to make the trip worthwhile.

Well, never being one to be happy with what I've got, I suggested to Jenna that perhaps she could wear some sexy clothes for our trip. Even when we were dating, she mostly wore pants or long dresses so I thought maybe we could cut loose on this trip. My entire life, I have never been with the hot babe at any event and as I get older I feel like I missed out on something. Surprisingly, Jenna seemed receptive to the idea or at least into teasing me about it.

The weekend before our trip we got together after the kids went to bed. I had been asking Jenna all day for sex and now she came to bed wearing her flannel pajamas. I ripped off her clothes in about 5 seconds as pushed her onto her back. She was cleanly shaven as she had been for the last six months (something different she had explained the first time I noticed) as I lowered my face down between her legs. As I gently licked her soft lips she reacted to the touch as if I was a super stud. Before the weight loss she had resisted me whenever I attempted to perform oral sex but now she was hot for it. After she came from my performance, she willingly took my cock and sucked with a vigor that she had not shown before. She swallowed me whole all the way down my shaft with ease and with a speed of strokes I could not believe. Normally she would give me the half hearted lick and suck before climbing on top. Now she was like an expert and within two minutes I had cum into her mouth. This new woman brought me back to reality as she spit my cum into the trash bucket and greedily swallowed down my soda on the night table.

I was not done. I eagerly groped at Jenna as I tried to get myself up for another round. I whispered into her ear, "When we get to the casino and you're dressed like a hot slut, all the men will want to be with you. They'll be undressing you with their eyes, hoping that they'll be able to bang the hot brunette."

As I talked to her, I noticed not only was she getting turned on by my dirty talk. This was another wrinkle I had not experienced. Any other time I had remotely broached any dirty talk she would abruptly stop me in my tracks. I also noticed that it was bringing me back to the party as well. I prodded on, "Everyone will be fantasizing about being with you, but I'll be with the hottest bitch in the place. You'll be dressed in a short little mini skirt, 5" heels and no panties. Other guys will be looking for a glance at your hot box but it will be mine, filled with my cum after I fucked the shit out of you in the bathroom while countless men listen in on your screaming."

Jenna was soaking wet now as I plunged my cock into her juicy free flowing pussy. We both were hot as continued to fuck my wife like she was a slut I had picked up at the end of a drunken night. I was also able to last a little longer than I should have as it was my second round. The lust that we felt was not like any time we had been together before. As I let go into her, I felt the satisfaction of a great fuck like I had not experienced before. My seemingly new wife was incredible. I had performed much better than usual going a second time. I felt like the luckiest guy on Earth.

I got very little done during the week as I was focused on our little getaway. Jenna was teasing me all week about the weekend and was withholding sex from me in anticipation of the hot weekend. I envisioned my hot little wife strutting her stuff around the casino and turning all those heads. It was a constant theme as I masturbated at least twice a day. Finally Friday arrived and I took a half day and headed back to Jenna. We loaded the suitcase and some food for the ride grabbed the kids and their mountains of stuff and headed for the in-laws. This was probably the first time I was happy to see them. Well, we dropped off the kids and were on our way. Our ETA in Atlantic City was 5:00 o'clock.

As we drove, I tried to get my wife to be a little frisky in the car. No dice. She was wearing a loose fitting baggy sweat suit for the drive and my sexual weekend was starting off like a wet noodle. I couldn't even get her to talk about our schedule as she cut me off each time I brought it up. She slept the last hour of the drive. All in all, I did not enjoy the ride down.

Right on time we pulled into the hotel. I was tired as I had been up at 5:00 in the morning to get out of work early. The long boring drive did nothing to perk up my spirits. Plus, Jenna for some reason was seemingly doing everything possible to sour my mood. I checked in and got us our room and hauled our stuff on up. I tried to wake up by taking a shower, but the hot water wound up making me relax. As I dried off and got dressed, I began to anticipate the evening's events. I wondered if Jenna was really going to get into it or if she was going to be lame and prudish. Either way, I was gonna have a great sex weekend.

I tried to start things early, but she pushed me away. "Patience, Big Boy," she said as she turned away.

"You'll have to wait until I'm ready," she stated gleefully.

"Now go down to the casino and wait like a good boy. If you like what you see, perhaps you can pick me up before somebody else does," she explained in a sultry, sexy voice.

My dick got immediately hard as Jenna seemed to be playing along. But for a guy who wanted a role play type of weekend, I sure didn't know how to play along.

"Jenna, what about dinner? And the casino is a big place with multiple floors. Where should I meet you? Maybe I should wait," I reasoned.

Jenna stared at me with a look of confusion and disgust. "Randy, I need some privacy. It's going to take me a long time to get ready. We'll find each other. Now get out of here before I change my mind!"

Well, I sprinted out the door and headed down to the casino. Jenna liked to play black jack and I liked to play at the craps tables. I figured that's where she would come looking for me. Now anytime we went anywhere it always took her about an hour and a half to get ready. It was 6:00 now, so I ball parked her coming down at sometime after 7:30. I went over to play craps while I waited. At the table was the usual 2 or 3 sixty-year old crabby guys, the middle aged woman, a couple of yuppies pretending they were experts at everything, myself and few other people who came and went.

I didn't do very well and was down about $150 in about 10 minutes. Most of the table had lost as well except for the young well groomed black kid at the end of the table. He had been the one guy betting against the roller most of the time and he was raking it in. He was betting pretty big too. Where I had $10 to $20 down on any given roll, he had 5 times that much. Where was he getting the money? He looked to be 18 years old but he had to be at least 21 to be allowed to gamble. He was tall (maybe 6' 2") and real skinny; a real young looking kid. I watched him play a little longer as I sat out to stop the bleeding. He won about another $300-$400 before he lost 3 times in a row. At that point, he packed up his chips and moved along.

I went back to the table and lost about another $100. It was 7:00 and no sign of Jenna. I was about to walk around when the black kid returned with two friends. His friends were big boys. They were the same height but definitely thicker muscular guys, but like their friend they were young. He went back to the table and he started to win again. After a few rolls I squeezed next to him and started mimicking his bets only on a smaller scale. It was the first time I had bet against the roller and in about a half-hour, not only had I won all my money back but I was up about a $100. However, like earlier after a few bad rolls, he packed it up. I grabbed my chips as well and then thanked the kid.

He laughed politely and said, "Your welcome. I saw you copying me. You know some people would consider that bad luck, but since you thanked me, I'll let it slide."

I didn't know what to say. I had no idea that was impolite. "Uh, Uh, I'm sorry about that," I said meekly.

He laughed it off and said his name was Ron. His buddies were Marcus and Carl. I asked Ron, "Why do you bet against the roller? I thought the odds were better the other way around."

He responded, "I like winning big while the rest of the table is losing. Put all you stuffy people in your place. That's why I stop when the rolls start going against me."

Was sound logic to me. Plus this kid was winning big. I didn't have the nerve to ask him where somebody so young got a hold of that much money to bet. I do pretty well and I wouldn't bet nearly that much for fear of losing.

I was in the process of telling him good bye when all of a sudden he said, "Well, would you look at that."

I turned my head and saw my wife walking down the aisle of the gaming tables. Many eyes were following her movements. Jenna was incredible as she glided through the room with a classy and sexy look. She was wearing a black cocktail dress that stopped about 2 inches above the knee. Although I had envisioned a short, short skirt in my mind, this made her look more elegant yet still sexy. The dress was low cut showing off her available cleavage and as I would soon see was backless stopping a few inches above her ass. It formed tight to her body showing off her curvy figure. She also had on 4 inch heels which accentuated her shapely legs. I had never seen her in anything higher than 2 inches although her closet was full of higher shoes. She looked amazing.

Ron continued, "Ooh, I think I'll be getting some of that tonight."

"A little old for you don't you think?" I suggested to my new friend.

"Too old? Are you crazy?" he questioned me with attitude. "She's the perfect age. A married lady who's struttin' through looking for a good time. She'll fuck the shit of you, do all this nasty stuff she'd never do with her husband and then thank you and go back to hubby. No strings." He stated absolutely.

"Married, how do you know that?" I asked.

"Check the finger. There's the rock and ring. If she was looking for a boyfriend, there'd be nothing there. Nope, she's looking for a little action," he reasoned.

I laughed which seemed to aggravate him a bit. "You don't think I can get her?" he asked me bluntly.

"Whoa," I started, "I just think she's a bit old for you."

"Listen my friend," he went on, "she is looking and somebody is gonna get it. I got as good a shot as anybody. Remember, if you don't step up to the plate, you never get a hit."

Before I could say anything, he confidently walked over to Jenna and introduced himself. Jenna smiled and chatted with him for a few minutes, laughing at something he said. She was glowing as he took out a pen and jotted something down and gave it to her. She took the paper, put it in her purse, smiled and walked the other way. Ron came back over to me.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Just a little sweet talk. She said she was looking for her husband. I told her if she didn't find him to give me a call. I gave her my cell phone number," he laughed.

Well I guess that's that," I said snidely.

"Maybe. But I planted a seed. If I see her later I'll bring the water, it may bear fruit later on," he bragged.

"Well good luck" I said.

Did I actually say that? Well we said our goodbyes and I went around and tracked down my wife. I found her talking to another guy about my age. I waited patiently as she talked with the guy. She seemed a little tired by his rap and after saying something he finally left. I walked up to this beautiful woman and asked if she needed a date. She laughed.

"Room 1812, like he's got a chance," she quipped.

"He gave you his room number?" I asked.

"Yeah, I told him to dream on," she said.

"How many guys hit on you so far?" I asked her.

"Just him," she said matter of factly.

"That's it?" I questioned further, a bit surprised.

"Yup, that's it," and that was that.

Why did she not mention Ron? Was he lying to me? I saw him give her something, what the hell was it? I snapped out of my funk as she asked me if I was happy with my sexy wife. Well I was, but I was certainly confused by the fact she omitted that a young, good looking black man almost have her age had hit on her. Why would she conceal that? Wouldn't she want to throw it in my face proudly that young guys found her hot? I was thrown off.

Jenna said she wanted to play some black jack so we sat down at a table to play. It was really getting crowded. It was a Friday Night after all. So we ordered multiple drinks at a time. After about an hour I was getting sick of the game and asked Jenna if she wanted to go to the room. Well, we almost never go to casinos but when we do, she never wants to leave. She'll play all night. I was tired and needed to get up and move around. Jenna told me to go for a walk and play some craps and let her play. It was around 9:30 and she told me to come back around 11:00. I left an walked to the other side of the room by the craps table.

Well I got on a roll and started to win. I was up around $600 to $700 which is a lot for me when I realized it was close to midnight. I grabbed my chips and headed back to the blackjack table to celebrate my winnings with Jenna. But when I arrived, she was not there. Her seat was empty and who was in the seat next to her but Ron. Marcus and Carl were standing behind there buddy.

I walked over to talk to the dealer when Ron started talking to me.

"Hey, did I tell you or what. This babe is eating out of my hand," he boasted.

I was stunned. "Wh, uh, uh, Where is she?" I managed to get out.

"We're holding her spot, while she uses the bathroom," Ron said slyly. "I think she went to cool down. I had my hand up her dress. She's completely shaved," he blurted out.

I was dumbfounded. This wasn't happening. Now I had read a lot of stories about wives cheating on their husbands and had been turned on like you wouldn't believe. But that was other guys wives, not mine. This was the exact opposite. I was crushed. There wasn't a tiny bit of me that was excited by any of this. I wasn't mad, just stunned.

Ron continued, "I think she wants to get together tonight. I'll fill you in tomorrow man," he said as if I gave a shit.

I wasn't mad at him or her. I was just numb. I said goodbye abruptly and walked towards the bathrooms. As I got close, I saw Jenna walking out the door. I am by no means the King of confrontation but it I was not gonna let her get by now.

"Jenna, where have you been?" I scolded her as she walked by.

"I've been at the black jack table all night waiting for my husband," she snapped back at me.

"I overheard that black kid bragging he had his hands under your dress," I yelled.

"Oh for Christ's sake Randy. He's a kid. You never exaggerated when you were younger?" she told me stone-faced.

"Exaggerated? What exactly did he do?" I asked incredulously.

"Oh I was just having fun. He put his hand on my hip and later on my knee. It was harmless," she laughed.

"Jenna, he knew you were shaved," I reasoned.

Jenna smirked slyly as if she were amused. "C'mon Randy. I'm dressed like a complete slut because you wanted me too. How big a stretch is it for him to assume I was shaved? There is something wrong with you," she stated.

"Jenna, tell me the truth!" I demanded.

She looked me right in the eye, coldly and said, "Nothing happened you jackass. You wanted to play this stupid game and now you're jealous! Tough shit, deal with it!"

I was put in my place. I responded meekly, "You're right. I started this and now I'm upset. I'm sorry. Let's go back to the room and I'll make it up to you."

"I'm winning Randy," she said. "I'm not ready yet. Come over to the table with me for a while. I'm on a roll."

Uh-oh, to the table. Ron's over there and I'll wind up getting busted. I needed to get her out of there but I couldn't let them know I knew the two of them.

"Ah honey, I'm really tired. Can't we just go back to the room. I asked weakly.

"Oh c'mon," she complained. If you're tired, what am I going to do? Go back and take a nap and I'll wake you when I get there," she told me.

I nodded to her suggestion and she gave me a quick kiss. Then she started to head back to the table. I started walking to the room. After Jenna had cleared away, I made my way back towards her table, albeit from a distance.

She sat back down at the table in the seat next to Ron. It was really crowded with people standing around the table so I couldn't see much. I could see that Ron definitely was yapping a mile a minute. Jenna was eating it up, laughing at whatever he was saying. But it didn't appear as though anything that shouldn't have been going on was going on. After about 15 minutes, I was satisfied that Jenna was straight with me and I decided to go back to the room and catch a nap before Jenna saw me and got real pissed I was spying on her.

Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers
12