A Cabin, A Lake and Everything Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be right back. Nice to see no one was in need of a beach towel," he said, looking at the towels as he got up.

"See ... I told you they were safe here," Pam said, in a mocking voice. "These people not only love and respect living in this country they also respect other people's property," she continued, as she picked up her flag, gave it a few waves, and displayed that beautiful broad smile of hers.

"Okay, Lady Liberty ... one 7up coming up." Bob smiled, then turned and walked to the bar.

Shortly thereafter, Bob returned to the table. They sat and enjoyed the music, interrupted periodically with some small talk. Pam said to Bob, "I think I'd like a dance or two with some handsome young man. Do you see any likely prospects?"

"You would, would you?" Bob slowly looked around the room at the crowd, and said, "Looks like you're out of luck. I don't see anyone that fits that description here."

"Aww gee. In that case, it looks like I'll have to dance with you," as she tried to put on a disappointed look on her face.

"If you don't mind lowering your standards, I guess I could accommodate you. It would be my pleasure to have a few dances with the loveliest woman in the place. Would you do me the honor of dancing the next slow song with me, Ma'am?"

"How could I refuse ... you silver tongued devil, you? I'd love to," she replied, as she gave out a loud laugh.

Bob smiled and admiringly looked at her, and said, "I just love that laugh that wrinkles your nose."

As the orchestra began playing a slow song, Pam said, "Slow dance! Ladies choice," as she stood up and grabbed Bob's hand. They stopped not far from their table, faced each other, and Bob said, "You're beautiful ... I love you so much."

Pam put her hands around Bob's neck, stood on her toes, and said, "Kiss me you fool! Hold me close and tight and let's dance like we did that first time at the YMCA dance back in high school." Bob pulled her close to him and kissed her.

They danced a few dances before the orchestra picked up the beat again. They sat back down at their table, and Pam said, "Mm, that was nice."

After another 15 minutes or so, they finished their beverages. Pam asked, "Are you ready to head back to the cabin?"

Bob just nodded, saying nothing, and got up. Bob picked up their beach towels, and they headed out of the Pavilion. Once on the beach and heading back to the cabin, Pam got on the side of Bob that wasn't carrying the towels and grabbed hold of his hand. While they were walking, Pam began softly singing the lyrics of, "So Much in Love" by the Tymes. "As we stroll along together, holding hands, walking all alone. So in love are we two..."

Bob just let her sing a few versus before saying, "Boy, that's a few years old. I'd forgotten all about that song."

"I didn't," said Pam. "How could I? You used to sing it all the time to me before we were married. It fit us to a tee back then."

"And still does," Bob replied.

They softly sang the song together, as they slowly approached their cabin.