A Cabin By The Lake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a great place, comfortable and sexy." Maura sipped the wine.

"Thank you. Tell me a little about you." Kit snuggled into the opposite end of the sofa.

They chatted for awhile getting comfortable with each other. Maura had an ease of conversation that Kit found enjoyable. Kit found herself watching Maura's mouth as she talked, she also had a habit of touching her tongue to the edge of the glass before she took a sip. Kit found herself wondering more than once what it would feel like to have that mouth suck on her nipples, the tongue flicking the tips. She wondered how it would be to do the same to Maura.

Glancing down at the red heads breasts she saw that her nipples were hard and pushing against the tight knitting of her sweater. She felt herself begin to warm, felt a moistening in her crotch.

She looked up and found that Maura was watching her and she blushed. Quickly she set her glass on the table and stood. "Well, I don't know about you but I'm dying for a taste of those brownies you brought. Would you like a piece?"

Maura set her glass on the table and stretched her legs out on the couch. "A small one, please." She had seen the look Kit had given her erect nipples, watched as her own had hardened at what ever thoughts she'd had. Kit had nice big suckable nipples judging by the size through her sweater. Maura's mouth watered at the prospect of tasting them.

Kit came back with a couple small pieces of brownie on paper plates and a couple of paper napkins. Maura sat up moving to the center of the couch, closer to Kit. Kit sat down on the edge of the sofa and set the plate of brownies on her knees handing the other one to Maura. Maura took a bite of brownie and sat hers on the coffee table.

Kit broke off a corner and stuck it in her mouth. "Oh, these are delicious." She said chewing. She broke off another piece "These are just too good to be box mix."

"They are my grandmother's recipe." Maura said watching Kit's mouth as it closed around the brownie. She was itching to peel off Kit's sweater and play with her nipples. But she would go slowly, newbies were like new born colts, you had to get them used to being touched before you could ride them.

Maura waited until Kit swallowed the last of her brownie before she leaned forward and with a gentle finger wiped a smudge of chocolate frosting from the corner of Kit's mouth. "You've a smudge just there." Maura said softly.

Kit watched hypnotized as Maura slowly brought her finger to her own mouth and touched the tip of her tongue to it. Kit's mouth parted slightly as she watched Maura suck the finger into her mouth. "mmmmm, you're right," Maura purred "they are good."

Maura reached out and brushed her hand slowly down Kit's leg, "Crumbs." She said and looked up at Kit holding her gaze as she leisurely stroked her thigh again. Kit sat transfixed as the warmth of Maura's hand flooded her senses with strange yet familiar sensations. It was comforting and sensual, calming and exciting, welcoming and undemanding yet she felt the push for more in the strokes.

"Bill was right when he said you have a sensual mouth, and eyes deep enough to drown in." Maura gingerly touched Kit's cheek, then coiled a curl of hair around her finger. "I like blond hair, I always wished mine had been that color."

Maura looked at Kit to see what effect her touching was having. Kit sat perfectly still, frozen, her mouth slightly parted, her breasts rising and falling a little more rapidly than before. Her pulse beat hard and quick in the veins at the side of her neck. Her eyes were wide and startled, nostrils flared with excitement. As Maura watched Kit moistened her lips with the tip of her tongue, her eyes kept darting to Maura's mouth watching them as they formed the calming words of seduction.

Since Kit offered no resistance Maura took the next step and took the glass of wine from Kit's hand ran her tongue along the edge taking a sip and set it on the coffee table, still holding Kit's hand in her free one. Kit couldn't move, her heart hammered hard in her chest. She was surprised the glasses on the table weren't rattling. She knew what was coming and couldn't move to avoid it, didn't want to avoid it. She relaxed her hand as Maura took the wine glass from her, little tingles racing up her arm from her hand that Maura still held. The insistent warmth of her light grip mingled with the scent of the fire, and tang of the underlying scent of wine blending intoxicatingly with Maura's perfume enveloped Kit in a haze of desire. She watched as Maura licked the edge of the glass and knew she would soon feel that against her own tongue, on her lips, her nipples and she felt the flood of excited moisture between her legs.

Still holding Kit's hand Maura traced the knitted pattern up the sleeve of her sweater with her other hand. At her shoulder she brushed her hair aside and rubbed her thumb against the delicate earlobe. The tight hold Kit had on her nerves finally collapsed and she trembled in apprehension, in anticipation, the flare of desire. Slipping her fingers under the edge of Kit's turtleneck Maura felt the rapid pulse beat as she followed the collar around to the back of Kit's neck.

Kit's eyes dropped closed in surrender as the other women found and stroked her release button. She felt her ardent breath against her cheek as Maura leaned closer. "I've wanted to kiss you from the moment I saw you standing in the doorway." Maura whispered against her ear and placed a little soft kiss on Kit's earlobe. Kit sucked in a sharp breath and held it.

Making a path toward Kit's mouth Maura placed little kisses like stepping stones along her cheek. She felt Kit tense when she drew in a deep breath and she hesitated waiting for Kit to stop her progress. If she did, that would be ok, it would come later when Bill was with them. Maura placed the hand she'd been holding on her hip and felt a slight encouraging tug from Kit. Maura place a small kiss at the side of Kit's mouth, and felt the breath she had been holding let out slowly, felt her relax a little under her hands.

Emboldened Maura touched her tongue to the edge of Kit's lip and then softly pressed her mouth to Kit's. The first kiss was always Maura's favorite with a new woman. It was exciting to stand at the edge of a new place, a tingle of uncertainty scintillated along all her nerve ending as she waited for Kit to respond with either acceptance or rejection. The first few moments would set the stage for the rest of the weekend, could open the door for future encounters. Maura wanted that, she liked Kit, found her attractive, sexy, stimulating.

Kit was still hesitant to engage in this without Bill, but the electric shocks from Maura's touch, the magnetism of the other woman's excitement drew her in and Bill slipped to the side. The kisses along her jaw made her mouth water with anticipation, quickened her pulse, fuzzed her mind and excited her with the need for discovery. She wanted to taste this woman's mouth, cross the line into the taboo.

Maura's lips were soft as silk against her cheek. At the questing wet touch of Maura tongue on her lips she shivered and tightened her hold on the other woman's hip, encouraging her closer.

With Maura's closed lips pressed against hers she opened completely to the feel of being with another woman. She became aware of the pillowy texture of Maura's breast brushing against her arm, against her own breasts. She opened her lips a crack and let her tongue sneak out and probe at Maura's lips. A soft moan escaped Maura as she opened her mouth and tasted Kit's kiss fully for the first time. Their tongues mingled and explored and tasted sucking them both into the heat of new passions, new emotions, new flavors and smells. It was different than kissing a man, but the intensity of excitement was there, was just as powerful, as demanding, but mingled in was a sense of giving, of asking, of taking. It was a round and round, what one gave the other took and gave back, and asked for more and offered equally. There was a balance, an equality, a softness, a melting together instead of a consuming. Maura pulled the bottom of Kit's sweater up and pushed her hand under it and caressed the bare skin of Kit's stomach. Moving to her side and feeling her ribs expand and contract with her rapid breathing. She followed the edge of the bra to the back and unclipped the hooks. As she cupped Kit's breast and passed her thumb over the erect nipple Kit moaned. Maura lightly pinched the nipple until it was tight with excitement.

She had been right in her assumption, Kit did have nice large nipples. Her tongue wanted to toy with the tips, feel them against her tongue, suck them until she arched her back and begged for more.

"I want to nibble these." Maura said against Kit's mouth and rolled a nipple between her thumb and forefinger. "Let me take off you sweater so I can taste you." Maura sat up and Kit opened her eyes and met the steamy gaze of Maura's passion darkened russet eyes.

"Ok," sighed Kit and raised her arms allowing Maura to pull the sweater and bra off over her head and drop them over the back of the couch. Maura sat back and looked at Kit's breasts delighting in the large dark nipples and firm fullness of them. She reached out and ran a finger delicately along the soft curve of the underside and up and over the swell at the top then gently raked the point of her fingernail around the areola and over the nipple. Smiling she watched the skin as it wrinkled and puckered in response. Holding a breast in the palm of her hand Maura raised it toward her mouth as she leaned in to suck the delectable nip.

Kit stopped her with a hand on her shoulder. Surprised Maura looked up "No?" Her eyebrows raised in question.

"Now you." Boldly Kit rubbed the tips of her fingers across the other woman's nipple and was rewarded by them hardening and pushing out against her sweater. "It's only fair." "You're right" Maura replied and her sweater joined Kit's behind the sofa. Her nipples stiffened at the coolness of the air. They were more pink than Kits and smaller, almost delicate. Her breasts were fuller, firmer, heavier. Not knowing what to do, Kit sat still. The sight of Maura's breasts, nipples erect, was arousing.

Sensing the others uncertainty she took Kits hand and placed it on her breast. Then she placed her own hand on Kits and began to caress it, kneed it. Kit remained still lost in the sensations. Maura leaned forward and kissed Kit. "Just do what I do until you're comfortable. And then do to me what feels good to you."

Kit liked the warm weight of the flesh she held in her hand and gently flexed her fingers, imitating the movements of the other woman. This produced an interesting sensation, it was like she was touching her own breast, but couldn't feel it with her own hand yet her breast felt the movements and texture of a hand and fingers and fingernails. It gave her an odd sense of disconnection. She felt Maura's breath on her skin a moment before her nipple was sucked into the hot wet hungry mouth.

"Oohh." She cried in surprise and arched her back forward. Her head dropped back against the arm of the sofa as gently sucking lips surrounded her taught nipple sending shocks of heat to her pussy. Maura's swaying breasts brushed against her stomach adding to the confusion of textures and sweeping away the last of Kit's inhibitions.

She buried her fingers in the velvety auburn hair that tickled her stomach and side and pulled the mouth harder against her breast. Maura increased the suction and squeezed harder on the other breast. She dipped her shoulders lower sweeping her own nipples back and forth across Kit's stomach reveling in the feel of the smooth skin against her own excited peaks. Maura twilled her tongue around the tips her own desire mounting "You have wonderful nipples." She whispered lapping at a rigid bud.

She released it from her mouth and lightly blew cool air against the wet flesh and it grew even harder. Kit moaned and reached for the stiff nubs that tickled her stomach. Grasping the firm buttons she pinched them rolling them between her thumb and fingers. Maura Groaned and did the same to Kit, sliding her mouth from the tasty bits to make little bites and sucks and licks down Kit's stomach to the edge of her jeans. "You taste so good." She panted and began to work the button on the jeans. They were now fully centered on each other, the outside world had vanished. Neither woman heard the crunch of tires in the driveway as Bill pulled up. Smoke curled lazily from the chimney, more wood was piled by the door for later. And there were two cars already there.

He dropped his head forward and took a deep breath. He was in trouble. He had promised Kit he would be here to help her though this first meeting, to ease her nerves, smooth the way, lead the way to the encounter with another woman. He sincerely hoped he could salvage the weekend. Cooling her temper was sometimes more than the Los Angeles fire department could accomplish. He hoped Maura hadn't sustained too many injuries and that they didn't require stitches.

Sighing he leaned over the seat and retrieved a bag of goodies he had picked up on his way here. He walked to the cabin. The fading outside light made it easy to see in through the window beside the door. He saw movement and went to the window to look in. "Well fuck me." He exclaimed in surprise under his breath at the sight of the two women half naked and locked in a passionate embrace.

He watched as the two women fondled each others breasts and the red head slowly worked her way down Kit's stomach. This was too good to interrupt. Maybe he would live to see the dawn after all. Still in shock he set the bag on a deck chair and buttoned up his jacket. The air was chilled and getting colder as the sun sank lower. Muffled moans reached his ears and stirred his cock. He'd give about a thousand dollars for cam-corder right now. As he watched, the redhead sat up.

Her dark flame red hair fell forward obscuring her face, but her breasts were very visible. Her nipples were hard and pink and looked like candy that needed sucking. She had the smooth pale skin most redheads have but almost devoid of freckles, there were a few visible across her shoulders. When she sat up he could clearly see Kit. She was relaxed against the arm of the sofa, her breasts swollen, the nipples erect and dark red from the attentions of the redhead. Her eyes were half closed, lips parted, her expression the same as when he had her wound up to a fever pitch.

Maura popped open the button on Kit's jeans and jerked down the zipper. She slipped her thumb just under the edge of lace that covered the well trimmed pubic hair of Kit. "Nice panties. I love lace." She said and leaned down to trace her tongue along the path her thumb had just made. Kit moaned and raised her hips to meet Maura's mouth.

Her hands on either side of Kit's stomach she rubbed the palms over the curve of her waist slipping her hands under the back of the jeans she felt the bow of Kit's butt. It was smooth and cool to the touch. She tugged the jeans down leaving the lacy panties in place. God they were sexy, Black silk lace, pale pink embroidery, with little red roses scattered across the front. Each rose had a sequin in the center that caught the fire light and looked like sparks.

Maura suddenly turned toward the door to pull off Kit's jeans from the feet and from the corner of her eye she saw Bill step hurriedly back into the evening shadows. So Kit isn't the only one that likes to watch. She thought. Let him, serves him right for being late. She'd give him a show he'd remember for awhile. The seduction of his mistress, a virgin to the ways of female love, and she'd do it without him, do it for him.

At the window Bill undid the button on his pants and reached in to grip his cock and begin the slow stroking, a participation by proxy. The red head again dipped forward as Maura licked a path along the edge of the lace and then sucked in a mouth full of flesh on Kit's stomach. As she did that she delicately ran her middle finger up the sodden crotch, pausing to press her finger in a little at the silk covered opening to Kit's body. Kit groaned loudly, and thrust her hips up into the waiting mouth. Maura's soft lips closed around the damp cloth and sucked hard savoring the flavor of wet pussy strained through silk.

It was delicious and rich and sweet. Kit moaned again and struggled to sit up. "Now you," She panted and raised Maura's head until she looked her in the eye.

"No, baby girl." Maura said pushing a finger under the edge of lace and finding the hard ridge of Kit's clit. "You're first time should always be just about you." She rubbed the stiffed knob in a slow circular motion. "You just lay back and let me make you cum." She reached up and grasped one of Kit's breast and squeezed and pushed her back against the couch. Twirling the nipple and fingering her clit at the same time. Kit collapsed and let the heat envelope her, let the feeling pull her into their swirling vortex of fevered lightening. Maura sank her finger in Kit's pussy and curled the tip stroking the inside until she found the spongy ridged g spot. Kit jerked in response to the touch. "Oh God," she cried and reached up to play with her own breast, pulling hard on the nipples.

Maura stroked the spot a few more times until Kit was almost dripping juice. Then dipping two fingers in she coated them with the fluid and reached up to smear it on the Kit's nipple. Bill licked his lips, he could almost smell the scent of hot pussy, as Maura's tongue snaked out to lick the pussy juice from Kit's nipple he ran his own tongue around his lips and quickened his stroking. The tightening in his stomach was delicious, but he wouldn't come here, he would wait and finish it inside with the girls. As Maura sucked the pussy coated tit into her mouth she pushed aside the crotch of the panties and thrust two fingers deep into Kit. Kit gripped the edge of the sofa cushion and the back until her fingers were white. Bill could hear the continuous rhythmic moans that indicated Kit was on the edge of climax. He watched as Maura thrust her fingers in and out, in and out with increasing speed.

Maura lifted her head from Kit's breast and watch her. She liked to watch her partners face as they came, liked to see the pleasure in their expressions. "That's it baby, cum for me." She coaxed and grabbed the back of Kit's head and pulled her into a hard kiss, forcing her tongue into Kit's mouth feeling her moans against her lips, sucking her tongue into her mouth.

She felt the first contraction of Kit's orgasm tighten around her fingers and she released Kit's mouth. Sharp cries of pleasure erupted from her as the spasms of orgasm pulsed through her. Maura once more curled her finger to the ridged spot inside Kit and pressed hard and released and pressed hard in sync with each contraction, intensifying it, reflecting it, doubling it. Kit's body jerked with each spasm. Bill almost came just as Kit did, but he pinched the head and stopped his own orgasm just in time. He'd never made Kit cum that hard. He'd have to have Maura teach him that.

He continued to watch until the last shudders of Kit's orgasm ended. She lay panting, eyes closed and gradually her grip on the sofa loosened and she began to relax. "Wow." She whispered, "That was incredible."

Maura scooted up and nibbled at the corner of Kit's mouth. "Glad you liked it." She claimed Kit's mouth again for a deep kiss. Her excited nipples brushing against Kits. Her own drive to climax being released from its tight control she slipped a hand into her jeans and rubbed her clit.

Kit instinctively reached for Maura's breasts and kneaded them, twisting the nipples the exact way she liked her own touched. Maura moaned and sucked one of Kit's into her hungry mouth nipping the tip with her teeth. Bucking her hips against her own fingers she rode the rest of the way to her own climax. Flinging her head back she moaned loud and pulled Kit's head to her breast "Suck hard." She commanded in a breathy whisper.