A Cabin in the Woods Ch. 3

Story Info
Pammy & Jesse move into their new apartment.
5k words
4.69
210.1k
84

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our resort vacation was quickly coming to an end. We only had a couple of days left. We never did run into Rick and Toni again. As exciting as it was to make love in front of virtual strangers and watching them fuck their brains out as well, we kind of figured it was a one-time thing, at least with them. Pammy told me that it turned her on having them watching, and I told her maybe she was a closet exhibitionist. We did leave the cabin on occasion, but wherever we went we had a hard time keeping our hands off each other. We didn't stay gone long, though, because neither of us could wait to get back so we could screw. When we were inside our cabin, we had dispensed with the notion of clothing altogether. We had either just fucked or were getting ready to fuck anyway, so why bother? As I sat on the couch one day and watched Pammy walk past me, butt naked, I remember thinking there was no way in the world I could ever get tired of seeing my beautiful sister in all her glory.

Finally came the day, though, that we had to leave to go back home. Our parents, knowing we would probably want to have some fun on our last night, thoughtfully booked our return flight with a departure time of 2:30pm so we didn't have to get up early. I doubt if they would ever imagine exactly what kind of fun we were having though. I actually talked Pammy into getting all her bags packed the afternoon before. We laid out the clothes we would be wearing along with our bathroom articles that we would need in the morning. I reasoned with her that if she packed now, we could have the whole night to fuck, as well as most of the last morning. She liked my idea, and after supper we both went and packed. And, just as I had said, we had the whole night to fuck our brains out, as well as most of the following morning.

I awoke that last morning to my sister sucking on my cock. I remember glancing at the clock and it saying 9:12am. My cock was instantly hard, and in my relaxed state, it didn't take long for me to shoot a hot load down my lovely sister's throat, which she happily swallowed. She kept right on sucking me, keeping me hard, then got up and straddled me, impaling herself on my rigid cock. Pammy took my entire length with one swift stroke. I commented on how wet she already was, and she told me that she had been masturbating while waiting for me to wake up. After she had gotten herself off twice, and I was still sleeping, she decided to help me to wake up. She also said that sucking my cock makes her wet anyway. Pammy alternated between bouncing up and down on me to grinding her hips back and forth with my cock buried deep inside her. After about fifteen minutes, I flipped her over on her back and threw her legs over my shoulders. I pinned her knees down near her ears and fucked her long and hard. Pammy came three times before I announced I was going to cum. Pammy begged me to cum inside her, so I pushed into her as deep as I could and emptied my balls inside her warm, wet, pussy.

After that, we just rested for about an hour before taking a shower together and getting ready to go. We grabbed something to eat at the restaurant and checked out of the resort around noon. We had an hour and a half drive to the airport, during which Pammy had completely removed her top and gave me an outstanding blowjob. At the airport, we returned the Jeep, grabbed our bags and had them checked through, then had a drink in a lounge before boarding our plane.

The flight home was uneventful. We talked about ways of trying to find time to be together when we got back home. Our father worked all day, but our mother didn't. We could sneak quickies on shopping days, and maybe late at night after they had gone to bed. But we both knew that wasn't going to be enough. Our parents met us at the airport. We gathered up our luggage and put it in the trunk of Dad's car. Pammy and I rode in the back on the way home. Mom and Dad questioned us about our trip, but they rode with their eyes forward. This was something they had always done. At one point, Pammy snuck her hand over and massaged my cock. By the time we got home, I had a raging hard-on. Pammy could hardly contain her laughter as I raced to the trunk of the car and grabbed a suitcase to hide my condition. That night was the first time in a week that my sister and I didn't spend the night in each other's arms and screwing.

In fact, it was three days before the next available time for us to fuck presented itself. Dad was at work and Mom had a ten o'clock hair appointment. She left the house at nine-thirty and would be gone at least until noon. As soon as she left, Pammy and I were at it. We fucked twice before taking a shower together and getting dressed before our mother got back home. That was pretty much the way most of the nex month went. Pammy and I scrounged for time to be together. Our one reprieve came when our parents took off for a four-day weekend, leaving us alone. Other than our week at the cabin, those were the best four days of the summer. The rest of that month was the most frustrating time of my life.

Within the first week of being back home, we hit out parents with the idea of us having an apartment near campus once school started back up. They said they would have to think about it. We worked on them hard. We both knew neither one of us would be able to stand it otherwise. Then one day, Dad calls us in the living room and tells us to drive up the next day and look around for apartments. So Pammy and I jumped in my car the next morning and went apartment hunting. We bought a local newspaper and checked the ads. There were several apartments for rent, and we spent the whole day looking at them. We knew we had to get a two bedroom to be legit, and we looked at several. The last one of the day we looked at was almost perfect. It was in a small building (only two other apartments), it was cozy and comfortable and within the price range Dad had given us. So we took it. We rented a truck and planned on moving in the following weekend.

We didn't take everything, only what we thought we would need. And we weren't that far away, so going back to get anything we might have forgotten would be no problem. The apartment was completely furnished. The only furniture we took was my entertainment center with my television and stereo and our two computer desks. We moved the next weekend, which gave us three weeks to get settled in before classes started. Pammy and I couldn't have been happier. At last, after a month of trying to find a few moments to be together, we were finally able to get back to enjoying each other on a nightly basis.

Over the next few months, Pammy and I continued to enjoy each other on an almost daily or nightly basis. Since a lot of people at the university already knew we were brother and sister, we decided that we needed to keep up appearances. Even though we are both involved in rather time consuming fields of study and could always use our studies and school work as an excuse for not being very visible around campus and the local bars on our off hours and nights, we thought going out and being seen with other people might be a good idea. So we both "dated" and hung out with friends occasionally. I had a group of three other guys I paled around with and went out with about six girls. These were mostly "friendly" types of dates, resulting only in a simple goodnight kiss at the door. Then I'd rush right home to my dear sister. Pammy went out with two or three guys on occasion, but generally could be seen in the company of girlfriends.

Pammy began to become very close with one particular girl named Rose. Rose was also a nursing student, which is where they met. The two of them would do things together such as shop, go out at night, or study. Pammy brought Rose over to our apartment many times. I liked Rose. She was funny, outgoing, and I could tell Pammy enjoyed being in her company. I was happy my sister had made such a good friend. And even though I was totally into my sister and had no desire to be with anyone else, I would be remiss in not saying that Rose was also a major babe. She was about 5'6" with long dark hair, deep blue eyes, a killer smile and an awesome body.

One night, Pammy and Rose had gone out. It was already past midnight, and after spending the better portion of the night studying, I decided to take a shower and get in bed to wait for Pammy to come home. I had turned on some music and was lying naked in bed flipping through a magazine when I heard Pammy come in. As she walked past my doorway, I hollered to her.

"Hey gorgeous."

Something was wrong. Pammy kept right on walking to her room. She didn't stop or say anything. I tossed the magazine and got up. I walked to Pammy's room and opened the door. There she was, sitting on her bed and sobbing hysterically. I sat down beside her and put my arm around her.

"Hey, baby, what's wrong? What's the matter?" I asked.

"Oh, Jesse," Pammy sobbed. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Sorry?" I asked. "Sorry about what?"

Pammy sat up and looked me straight in the eyes. "Oh, my dear Jesse. I love you so much, I really do," she began. "And I'm so, so sorry." She began sobbing again.

"Pammy, you're not making much sense," I told her, thoroughly confused.

"I cheated! Jesse, I cheated on you!" she said through flowing tears.

I just sat there for a minute and stared. I felt like I had been hit with a ball bat up side the head. Pammy was still crying madly as I stood up and turned to walk out.

"I need to think for a minute. I need to let this sink in," I said, still stunned.

"Jesse!" Pammy cried, though I barely heard her. I walked back to my room and lay down on my bed. Sometime, in the early morning hours, I fell asleep, alone, for the first time since we moved into the apartment.

When I woke the next day, around noon, I opened my eyes and saw Pammy leaning in the doorway. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. She was still in the same clothes that she had on the night before.

"Wanna talk?" she asked.

"Ok," I said and sat up. Pammy climbed on the bed and sat beside me.

"Jesse, I don't know what to say," Pammy began, "except I'm so sorry. I love you so much and it's killing me that I've hurt you."

"How did it happen?" I asked her.

"I don't know," she said. "We were at a bar last night and had a few drinks. We left together and I went up for a few more drinks. We were just sitting on the couch together talking, and the next thing I knew our clothes were off."

"Are you in love?"

"Only with you," she said. "I mean, yeah, we've gotten really close and all, but you're the only one I'm in love with."

"I wasn't even aware you were seeing someone," I said, stunned again.

"I'm not," Pammy said. "I haven't been."

"Now wait, I'm getting confused. You just said you've been getting really close, but you haven't been seeing anyone?" I asked. "How can that be? Who, exactly are you talking about?"

"Rose," Pammy said.

"Rose? Are you telling me that the person you 'cheated' on me with is Rose?" I asked.

"Yes," Pammy said

Again I was shocked, but I also felt an enormous wave of relief wash over me too. I began to mentally picture my sister and her new best friend going at it, eating each other's pussies, and almost immediately my cock stiffened.

"Why didn't you tell me it was Rose?" I asked her.

"I….I don't know. I guess because I felt so badly about cheating on you that it really didn't matter who it was with," Pammy said.

"Well, yeah," I said, "but I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me feel better that it was with another woman and not another guy."

"Really?" she asked.

"Was this your first lesbian experience?" I asked Pammy, curious now.

"Yes," she said.

"And? How was it?"

"Well, don't get me wrong," she said. "You're everything I could ever need in a lover, but honestly, I enjoyed it a lot. That is, up until the time when it hit me what I had just done." She had a guilty tone in her voice.

"Is this something you'd want to do again?" I asked.

"Well, if I never happens again, I'm not going to cry about it because I know you'll be taking good care of me," she said this with a hopeful look on her face, "but, I did enjoy it and wouldn't mind doing it again. But not if it's going to hurt you."

I thought about this for a minute. Again, the mental images of Pammy and Rose in bed together came back to me and my cock began to throb.

"Well, knowing how you feel about it," I told her, "if it's something you'd like to continue, I can't stand in your way."

"But I won't if you don't want me to," she said.

"I know," I told her with a smile, "and if it was anyone else, I might ask you to not do it again. But I like Rose, I know how close you are with her and if you want to keep it up I won't mind."

"So you're not angry with me?" Pammy asked me. I shook my head. "You are the most wonderful person on this earth," Pammy said in between smothering my face with kisses. "And you know you will always come first with me. There's no one else I'd rather share a bed with. This will only be a 'once-in-a-while' thing, I promise. And now, I'm going to fuck your brains out all day long." Pammy said with a wicked smile on her face.

And she did, too. Pammy fucked me a total of five times that day. I don't know where she got the energy , by the last time I was almost not able to do it I was so worn out. Pammy is without a doubt the best fuck I've ever had, but that day she was even more wild and intense than usual. Her own orgasms were more explosive than normal, and I shot stream after stream of cum in and on her.

For the next couple of weeks, everything was as it had been. We continued fucking our brains out every chance we got and it was as great as it ever was. We had talked more about Pammy being with Rose, and it was clear to Pammy that the notion of her with another girl was a turn-on for me. And it seemed that whenever it was discussed, the sex that followed was more intense, if it were possible. On the next Friday afternoon, I casually asked Pammy what she had planned for the evening.

"I'm getting together with Rose," she said. "We're going out."

"Will you be late?" I asked and winked at her.

"Maybe," she said with a wicked smile.

"Man, what I wouldn't give to….." I started to say, then stopped.

"What? What were you going to say?" Pammy asked me.

"Nothing," I said.

"Come on, tell me," she insisted.

"I was going to say, what I wouldn't give to watch," I said.

"Why, big brother, I had no idea you were so kinky," she said with a giggle.

"Yeah, right," I said. "I'm fucking my own sister on a nightly basis and you didn't know I was kinky?"

Pammy giggled again. "Well, I don't know how Rose would feel about having an audience, but maybe….."

"Maybe what?" I asked.

"Well, I was thinking that maybe you could hide in my closet," she suggested.

"Do you think? I mean, I don't want to do anything that will jeopardize what you have with Rose. What if she found out?" I asked Pammy.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to be quiet," was all she said, and winked at me.

So we immediately worked out a plan. Pammy would try to get Rose over here around eleven o'clock that night. While she was out, I would arrange her closet to my comfort. I was to make sure all the lights, television, stereo and everything else was off by ten-thirty to make it look like I was not home. Pammy said she'd make some noise coming in so I would know when they arrived and could quickly hide. So while Pammy was out, I moved things around in her closet and even managed to put a chair inside. Then, at ten-thirty, I turned off everything except a table lamp near the door and waited.

Sure enough, just after eleven o'clock, I heard a key fumbling in the lock. I quickly made my way into Pammy's closet, sat in my chair, and closed the slatted door. I heard them out in the living room, but within minutes they were in Pammy's room.

"You horny little thing," I heard Rose say. "Couldn't wait to get me in your room, eh?"

I looked out through the slats in the door and saw them standing beside Pammy's bed. Pammy had her arms around Rose's waist and Rose had encircled Pammy's neck with her arms. I watched as slowly, their lips met and they began to kiss. Soon, clothing was coming off and being thrown all over. When they were both completely naked, Rose lowered Pammy gently down on the bed and lay down beside her. I stroked my hard cock as I watched Rose's hand wander down between my sister's legs and she began to finger fuck Pammy while sucking her hard nipples. Soon, Rose was on her stomach between Pammy's spread legs and was licking and sucking my sister's wet pussy. I watched as Pammy shook in orgasm, twice, before Rose kissed and licked her way back up to Pammy's luscious lips. They kissed, and I knew Pammy was tasting herself on Rose's lips. Then they began to switch positions. It was such a turn on watching my sister suck another woman's nipples, then go down and eat her pussy, that I had to stop jerking my cock for fear of making too much noise when I came. Rose had medium sized tits with hard nipples and a neatly trimmed bush in the shape of an arrow, stopping just above her slit. Pammy was licking Rose's pussy, and for someone who had only been with a woman once before, Pammy was going at it like someone far more experienced. I could clearly see Rose's pussy gleaming in the dim light, soaked with her own juices as well as Pammy's saliva. I watched as Pammy darted her tongue in and out of Rose's open pussy, then as she nibbled on her clit. Pammy must have been doing a great job, for she also made Rose cum twice before Pammy moved back up and laid down beside Rose, where they kissed and held one another. About an hour and a half had passed. Rose finally spoke first.

"What time do you think Jesse will be home?" she asked.

"Soon," Pammy replied while stroking Roses's breast.

"Then we better get dressed. Don't want him catching us like this," Rose said.

"Yeah, I guess we should," Pammy agreed.

They kissed one last time before reluctantly getting up and dressing. About fifteen minutes later, I heard Rose leave.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Pammy asked as she entered her room.

In an instant, I was out of her closet, hard dick leading the way, and was pressed up against her. My lips covered hers as I squeezed her tight ass.

"That was amazing," I said when we broke. "I've got such a huge load waiting for you."

"In that case then, I want it in my mouth," Pammy said and dropped to her knees in front of me. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked for all she was worth. In just a few minutes I exploded. I shot a huge load all over my beautiful sister's face, in her hair and in her waiting mouth. My cock remained hard while I picked Pammy up off the floor and turned her around. I pushed her forward so that she was kneeling on the edge of the bed, then slammed my cock hard into her well-lubed pussy. Pammy practically screamed and moaned as I fucked her senseless. I soon had her juices pouring out of her pussy as my cock pounded in and out of her. Pammy came three times before I erupted deep inside her convulsing cunt. We collapsed on the bed, totally out of breath.

When we were able to do so, we spoke about what had taken place that night. I told Pammy it was an incredible turn-on for me to watch her with Rose. Pammy admitted that her knowing I was watching had turned her on too.

"Besides," she said, "if you're going to fuck me like that every time, you can watch whenever you like. Who knows, maybe next time you can even join in."

"Pammy, there's no one else I want to fuck besides you," I told her.

"I know, but we can work around that. You don't have to fuck her if you don't want to. But wouldn't it be wild if you could see everything up close, from the same bed?" she asked. I thought about it for a moment and my cock twitched.

12