A Cabin in the Woods Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the following week, we talked about it more. Pammy said she thought she could talk Rose into it if I wanted. I had to admit, the thought was indeed intoxicating, and by the time Thursday had arrived, we decided that Pammy should invite Rose over Saturday night to see what would happen.

Rose showed up around eight o'clock Saturday night. We invited her in and the three of us sat in the living room talking, drinking and smoking dope for the next hour and a half. Pammy finally put our plan into action.

"Rose, there's something Jesse and I want to talk to you about," she began.

"Sure, go ahead," Rose said.

"Ok, well, first off, Jesse knows about us. That we've been sleeping together," Pammy told her. Rose blushed deeply, but Pammy reassured her. "Don't be embarrassed, he's cool with it. In fact, he finds it an incredible turn-on for him. So much so, in fact, that he'd like to watch us having sex if you're comfortable with that."

"I see. So, you're like asking my permission if he can watch us?" Rose asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Are you going to masturbate while you watch us?" Rose asked me.

"Probably," I told her.

"Well, I don't mind if he watches us," Rose said. "But I have to ask you both, how do you feel about seeing each other? Jesse, are you alright with letting Pammy watch you jerking off? And Pammy, how do you feel about watching Jesse jerk off and having him watch you with another girl? I mean, you are brother and sister. Won't that be a little weird?"

"Well, it's true we are brother and sister," Pammy started, "but there's something you don't know. In fact, no one else knows this. You see, besides being brother and sister, we're also lovers."

"You mean, you two are fucking each other?" Rose asked dumbfounded.

"Since last summer," I said.

"No way, you're just saying that to fuck with me," Rose nervously laughed, though it was plain that she wasn't entirely sure of that.

"It's true," I told Rose. Pammy and I had been sitting side-by-side on the couch and Rose was in a chair across from us. Pammy nodded in agreement, then reached her hand over and began rubbing my dick through my pants.

"And he's got a big cock too. Wanna see?" Pammy asked.

Before Rose could answer, Pammy had my pants unzipped, my cock out of them, and had leaned down and was licking it. Rose sat transfixed on the sight before her. When Pammy took my rigid cock down her throat, Rose gasped.

"Oh my god, you're sucking your brother's big dick," she moaned.

Pammy continued to work her magic on my cock, and in a few minutes Rose had her skirt bunched up around her waist and one hand was inside her little panties. Pammy worked my cock over good, giving me one of her patented wet, juicy, sloppy blowjobs that she knew I loved so well. After a few minutes, I began to thrust my hips upwards as my pending orgasm grew closer.

"Are you going to let him cum in your mouth?" Rose questioned. Pammy stopped her sucking long enough to flash Rose a wicked smile before going back to work. "Oh god, yes! I want to see your brother cum in your mouth. Cum in your sister's mouth, Jesse! Shoot your hot load down her throat!"

By now, Rose had her skirt and panties completely off and was furiously fingering herself. Pammy was sucking my cock for all she was worth. I was thrusting my cock into her mouth when I let out a loud moan and began emptying my load into my sister's mouth. At the same time, Rose moaned loudly as her orgasm shook her body. Pammy held my cum in her mouth, then sat up and opened her mouth to Rose, showing her friend my creamy white spunk as she twirled it around with her tongue. In an instant, Rose was kneeling on the floor in front of Pammy, who leaned forward. Their lips met and they began to kiss. I watched as my cum dribbled out of the corners of their mouths as they swapped it back and forth. Rose had reached up and pulled Pammy's thong panties off her. Then she pushed Pammy's short skirt up and lowered her head to my sister's soaked cunt. Pammy scooted forward until her ass was on the edge of the couch, then fell back as Rose ate her out. I leaned over and unbuttoned Pammy's blouse, freeing her braless tits. I licked and sucked my sister's hard nipples as her friend ate her dripping pussy. Pammy couldn't take it much longer and was soon cumming, her juices coating Rose's pretty face.

After her orgasm, Pammy and Rose traded places. Rose stripped completely and sat on the edge of the couch with Pammy on her hands and knees on the floor between Rose's spread legs. Pammy began eating Rose's pussy, making her friend's juices flow freely. All this action caused my dick to stiffen again, so I got up and moved in behind my sister. I positioned my cock between Pammy's moist, swollen pussy lips and shoved it in. Pammy moaned loudly at my entrance into her and was soon fucking me back while she continued to eat her friend's wet cunt.

"Oh my god," Rose groaned. "I've never seen anyone fuck their sister before. Damn, Pammy, you're fucking your brother! Holy shit, I'm gonna cum!" Rose had a massive orgasm, which set Pammy and I both off. I fired a load deep into my sister's pussy while she milked my cock with her strong pussy muscles. When it was over, we all just collapsed where we were to catch our breaths. We rested about thirty minutes before getting up and going into my bedroom for some more of the same. Rose ended up spending the night with Pammy and I.

It's been almost a year now since Pammy and I first fucked in our little cabin in the woods. This summer, Pammy and I are taking classes in order to keep our apartment and so we can keep fucking each other on an almost nightly basis. Although we have repeated our threesome with Rose on several occasions, it wasn't until our fourth get-together that I fucked Rose. She was at the point where she absolutely needed a big cock buried deep inside her, and Pammy was at the point where she wanted to watch me fuck another woman. There will never be another woman quite like my sister, as far as I'm concerned, but I can't say I was unhappy to fuck Rose. Rose ended up going home for the summer semester, but we look forward to her returning to school in the fall. In the meantime, there's still no one Pammy and I would rather fuck than each other, and we make sure that happens as often as possible.

12