A Cabin with a View Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,968 Followers

"Miss Sarah, I love you more than anyone else in the whole world. But, I doubt your momma would let you go on a cruise with me." I immediately loved the idea of Miss Sarah and me together for a week but I didn't think her mother would ever approve of the idea. Legally, Miss Sarah was no longer a minor and she didn't need her mother's permission to do anything, but she still lived with her mother so she really didn't have too much freedom.

"Oh, I've already got that covered. As soon as I got the news about graduating, I reminded Mom about your promise. The first thing she said was that if she got you alone in a cruise ship cabin, she'd do a Lorena Bobbitt to you. 'I don't ever want to see that son of a bitch again.' She's still kind of worked up over the divorce, you know."

"Yeah, that much I know for sure," I explained.

"The next thing she said is 'that cheap son of a bitch isn't gonna keep his promise to you. But if he'll agree to take you, go for it. And, as soon as you get on that boat, charge at least $1,000 of merchandise to the room number. He won't know about it until he's checking out. Get every thing you can out of him while you can 'cause he's no damn good.'" It obviously pained Miss Sarah to repeat the details of this conversation but I assume that she wanted to convince me that the road was clear for us to take a trip together.

"Sweetie, I'd love to take you on a cruise, but, are you sure that you want to spend a week with me on a cruise ship where you don't know anyone else?" I know the idea sounded exciting, at least to me, but I wasn't sure that she had really thought it through.

"Ron, this is what I thought about every day while I was working on that stupid school work so I could graduate. And even after it was obvious that you guys were gonna divorce, I was still hoping you'd keep your promise. You'd better believe I wanna go." She was quite convincing.

"What week do you wanna go?" I asked.

With the realization that this cruise was really going to happen, she shrieked with excitement. Everyone in the restaurant was turning to look but she was oblivious as she put her arms around my neck and gave me another kiss on the cheek.

The hugs and kisses on the cheek were nice but I was hoping that it would get much better when we were finally alone.

* * *

I told Miss Sarah what weeks I could travel and what the budget was for the cruise fare. As long as she kept within those parameters, she was free to book any cruise that she wanted. Entrusting her with that much responsibility was flattering to her, as she felt like she was being treated like an adult and that was a rare experience for her.

After tormenting herself with the range of possibilities, she finally booked a week-long cruise in the eastern Caribbean on a major cruise line. It was the kind of cruise that I would have probably selected. When she called to tell me the details, I complimented her on her selection.

"Sweetie, that's a wonderful choice," I said. "You really are growing up, aren't you?" It was a rhetorical question but she replied anyway.

"You know, actually, I'm growing up in many ways but I don't think too many adults realize that, yet," she lamented. "This cruise will give me more of a chance to show that I'm becoming an adult. You know," she continued, "we'll being sharing a cabin for a week. Are you okay with that?"

"What d'ya mean?" I asked. I thought I knew what she meant but I wanted to hear her say it.

"Well, you know, those cabins aren't very big and Kelly says the bathrooms are definitely too small to get dressed in, so it's not like there gonna be much privacy. That's not gonna freak you out, is it?" she asked.

'Freak me out?' I thought to myself. 'What an absolute dream come true!'

"Well, honey, we have seen each other without much in the way of clothes, but it's been awhile. I really hadn't thought about that." I usually don't lie but this was all I had thought about for the past several weeks. "I'm not sure how it would feel and I'd hate to get out on the boat and find out that it's too much for us to handle. We'd be in a tough fix, then."

"Well, how about if we have a practice at your apartment? I can come spend the weekend and we'll act just like we're in the cabin on the ship and you'll see it's fine," she assured me.

"Yeah, but your momma ain't gonna let you spend the weekend with me," I said. I didn't want to sound too eager about this plan.

"No problem. Mom's going out of town this weekend, leaving Friday morning and not coming back 'til Sunday night. She'll never know." Miss Sarah thought quick on her feet, for sure.

"Well, I'm not encouraging you to lie to your Momma, but I'm not getting in the middle of it, either. So, if you show up at my apartment on Friday, I won't turn you away."

"Okay," she replied. "I'll be there about 5:30. And you'd better take me out to eat somewhere nice Friday night." We both understand that her directive was really a request and we both knew that I would do whatever I could to make her happy, so of course we'd be going out somewhere nice to eat Friday night.

* * *

Miss Sarah appeared at my front door very promptly at 5:30 Friday afternoon. I had just gotten home from work and had only had time to peruse the day's assortment of junk mail and bills.

I carried her suitcase into my bedroom and she followed me. "Where are we going to eat tonight?" she asked, making it very obvious that she remembered my implicit promise.

"I thought we'd go to that new bistro over in Ripley Hills," I said. "But, I need to take a shower and change clothes first."

"Me, too," she replied. "I'll get in the shower first."

With that statement, she stood up and began removing her clothes. My head tried to tell me that I shouldn't be openly staring at her but my brain had absolutely no control over my body at that point. She pulled her shirt over her head and revealed that she was wearing a very feminine off-white bra. Without missing a beat, she unzipped her jeans and pushed the waist down past her hip, past her knees, and she then stepped out of her pants. She was wearing a matching off-white thong. Her ass was a beautiful sight; it looked so firm and toned, I wanted to grab both cheeks and squeeze.

She then reached behind her shoulders to unfasten her bra. She spent only a few seconds fumbling with it before she asked me to help.

"Ron, can you unfasten this for me?" she asked, knowing beyond doubt that I would.

I stood behind her and placed my right hand under the bra strap, grasping one side near the fastener. I used my let hand to unhook the bra and I allowed the backs of my fingers to graze and linger on the soft, seductive flesh of her back. I moaned very softly as I enjoyed the pleasure of her warm, naked flesh.

"Thanks, sweetie," she said as she turned her head to look back at me. At the same time, she allowed her bra to fall to the floor. In one swift, fluid motion, she leaned forward and pulled her thong down. As the thong reached her ankles, it occurred to me that the position we were in would be perfect for me to enter her from the rear. The thought of having my dick in her pussy from behind while I felt the skin of her butt against my pelvis had me heard in an instant.

She momentarily ignored me as completely as if I were not present. She walked straight forward towards the shower and then turned as she reached the shower door. Her shaved pussy was now fully exposed to me, if only at a distance, and my dick was straining against my pants. What an absolute vision of heaven. This was my first authorized, non-surreptitious view of Miss Sarah's naked body and she was beautiful beyond words. Miss Sarah stared at my erection in hiding.

"I don't think this is gonna be a problem for me," she said as she stared at my crotch, "but we'll have to see if that's gonna be a problem for you," she continued, nodding towards my obvious boner. She then giggled and got in the shower stall. The glass was opaque so her form was obscured and I could not discern any details of the naked female in the shower. However, the mental image was stuck in my mind as if it had been burned there by a laser.

"Ron, why don't you shave while I'm finishing my shower?" she suggested. Perhaps that would get my mind off of her nubile womanhood.

Miss Sarah turned off the water and grabbed a towel so she could dry her body before leaving the shower. When the shower door finally opened, she emerged with the towel wrapped around her body, concealing her tits and her pussy.

"Okay. Get those clothes off and get in the shower," Miss Sarah tried to direct me. It sounded as if she was eager to finally see me naked.

I had already removed my shirt before I shaved. I quickly had my pants off and I was now covered only by my boxers. My erection was quite obvious to Miss Sarah.

"You're kind of excited about all this, aren't you?" she asked in a little girl teasing voice. I thought she might be entertaining the idea that she was in control, like leading a greyhound around the track with the elusive promise of a rabbit. And, I'll admit, looking at her naked body was quite an incentive for me to do almost anything.

"Turn around," I ordered her. She got a look on her face that suggested that she wanted to complain but, instead, she complied with my command.

I pulled down my boxers so that I was now completely naked. I walked over to Miss Sarah and stood behind her so that her back was just inches from my body. I reached down and lifted the towel that was obscuring her ass and then I pressed my body against hers. My dick pushed against her ass cleavage and I placed my hands on her hips.

The teasing was to much for me and I needed to take this game to the next level. Leaning my head forward slightly, I whispered in her ear. "It's quite obvious I'm excited about this." I reached down and pulled her cheeks apart so that my dick would push even farther into her butt crack. "I'll bet that you're excited, too, but I wouldn't know unless I pulled that towel away to see if your nipples are hard . . . I'll bet they are . . . or if I stuck a finger in your pussy to see how wet you are . . . and I'll bet you're wet, aren't you?"

I reached around with both hands and grabbed both boobs. Even though she was wearing a towel, I could feel that both nipples were erect. "Now, you get ready while I take a shower and we'll talk some more bout your tits and pussy later tonight." With that statement, I release my hold on her body, turned around, and walked straight into the shower. It felt good to assume some control over the situation and it also felt good that she didn't reject the physical contact with me.

I was so horny I wanted to immediately jack off when I got under the warm water but I thought I should reserve all my male fluids for whatever might happen later in the evening. When I got out of the shower, Miss Sarah was not in the bedroom. I wasn't sure what to make of that but I proceeded to get dressed.

When I walked out into the living room, Miss Sarah was seated on the sofa. She was wearing a form fitting silky red sleeveless dress that was long enough to cover her panties and a few inches of skin immediately south of her panties, but it didn't cover much else. If she had been a skanky-looking girl, it might have looked like a slutty dress but, with her youthful innocence, it just looked damned sexy and provocative.

"Wow, you look like you're ready for a hot date tonight!" I said with some emphasis.

"I am," she immediately replied, ". . . with you." Her smile was more effective than any surgeon's knife; it immediately reached my heart and began to melt me.

We went to a moderately upscale New Orleans-style restaurant. After a while, I stopped noticing, but I think every man who saw Miss Sarah turned to stare at her, followed by a jealous grin directed at me. I certainly felt like the king of the world on this particular evening in paradise.

As we were waiting for a table, I leaned over to Miss Sarah and whispered, "you look so incredible in that dress. Every man in this restaurant is wishing that he was going home with you tonight."

"Well, that's too bad," she said, "because I'm going home with you." She looked at me with her big eyes and smiled. At that moment, she could have asked me for my heart, lungs, and liver and I would have given them to her in an instant.

When we were seated, we were placed at a table that had bench seating on one side and chairs on the opposite side of the table. Miss Sarah asked if we could sit on the bench seating and, of course, I agreed. As soon as I was seated, she moved closer so that her thigh was against my thigh and she reached under my arm to rest her hand on the inside of my elbow.

"I've never been here before and I'm a little nervous," she quietly said to me. "I don't want to do anything to embarrass you."

"Oh, honey, even if you came in here on roller skates, I'd be the proudest man in the room. You've really turned into a woman." I meant every word that I was said to her.

"Can you help me with the menu? And can we have a bottle of wine?" I would do anything to make this little girl happy, so of course I agreed.

The meal was wonderful, the first bottle of wine was good, and the second bottle must have been even better, because Miss Sarah drank at least four glasses.

At the end of the meal, I stood and offered my hand to her to help her up. As she stood, she started to lose her balance but quickly recovered. "I haven't had that much wine to drink before," she explained, but I had already guessed as much.

"It's okay, sweetie. Just walk close to me, hang on to my arm, and we'll be home soon." I may have had a terminal case of the hots for this nubile young vixen but I also had paternally protective feelings as well.

When we got home, Miss Sarah was still having a few problems with walking. Four glasses of wine shouldn't have had such a pronounced effect on her but she was a very inexperienced drinker. We got in the apartment and into the bedroom. She immediately laid down on the bed with her feet hanging over the edge.

"Sweetie, you can't go to sleep, yet," I said. "You need to get out of those clothes and get ready for bed."

"Can you help me?" she asked.

What kind of a question was this? Let's see; would I be willing to undress a young goddess so she could sleep in my bed tonight? It wasn't too difficult to answer her.

"Sure," I replied. I got her sitting up and reached behind her to unfasten and unzip her dress. "You've got to stand up for me to take it off," I said.

"You're the boss," she murmured.

With some assistance, she stood up and I quickly had the dress down around her ankles. She was wearing panties and a bra but, fortunately, no slip. I reached behind her, unfastened the bra, and quickly removed it and tossed it to the floor. She was now covered by only her red bikini panties.

"Ron, I need to pee. Can you help me to the bathroom?"

She leaned on me and we walked into the bathroom. She started to sit on the toilet without pulling her panties down.

"Hey, don't we need to pull your panties down first?" I asked.

She smiled. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" she asked rhetorically and slightly slurred. "Yeah, just take 'em off. I usually sleep nude anyway."

I pulled her panties down to her ankles and she sat down. She lifted her feet and I picked up her panties. I looked at her panties in my hand and then I looked straight into her eyes.

"You can't imagine how fucking horny I am," I said as I lifted her panties to my face and buried my nose in them. The musky scent of her delightful pussy was pungent and unmistakable and I realized that the crotch of her panties were quite damp.

"Why, Miss Sarah, did you pee in your pants before you got to the bathroom?" I teased her.

"Ron, I'm not a little girl anymore and I don't do such things. If a big girl's panties are damp, it usually means her pussy is wet because she's horny."

Hearing her say "panties" and "pussy" got me aroused even more. "Why, Miss Sarah, are you feeling horny tonight?" I continued in my teasing voice.

Miss Sarah wiggled her index finger to call me closer to her. I got close enough that I could feel her nipples against my chest as she whispered, "I've been horny for you ever since that night in the tent."

"Me, too," I whispered to her. "This is a tough situation and I don't know where we can go with it, but we have tonight," I said. I pulled off a piece of toilet paper, folded it, and very gently wiped her pussy lips. "Let's go to bed."

"I thought you'd never ask," she replied.

I led Miss Sarah back to the bed and pulled down the covers. She laid down while I quickly undressed. When I pulled down my boxers, Miss Sarah said, "wow! That's quite a monster you have."

"He's not a monster," I said in defense of the member. "He's a gentleman and he wants to please a lady."

"He can please me, for sure, but, you'll be easy with me, won't you?" she asked with apparently sincere concern.

"Miss Sarah, are you . . . a . . . virgin?" I asked.

"Yes," she said timidly, "but not much longer. Ron, I want you to be the one."

I laid down and placed my lips against hers. She immediately parted her lips and began exploring my lips with her tongue. I opened my lips and soon we were exploring the beginnings of our passion.

"I've wanted you for so long," I said with obvious longing in my voice.

"And you don't know how many times I fantasized about you when I got off with my vibrator," she responded. The mental image of my little girl with a vibrator in her pussy made my dick as hard as steel.

I lifted my right hand and placed it on her left breast, grasping my fingers firmly at the base of her breast and closing my grasp as I moved my hand towards her nipple. As I continued this, the first little moan escaped from her lips. I then grabbed her nipple between my thumb and index finger and began kneading it. Her nipple was incredibly firm and I just had to have a nipple in my mouth.

I pulled my head away from hers and leaned down so that I could take her right nipple in my mouth. As I did so, I began licking her nipple while sucking it into my mouth and then releasing it, causing her nipple to thrust in and out between my teeth.

She gasped. "Oh, fuck, that feels good," she declared. "I want you in me!"

"Not yet, sweetie," I responded. I released her nipple from my right hand. I slowly -- and very lightly -- dragged my fingertips down her chest to her belly button, where I stopped to visit for a moment. I then resumed the tortuously slow travel southward.

As my fingertips reached within 3 inches of her waiting pussy, I began to flex my hand so that my fingers spread out and then drew back in. As my fingers drew closer together, I lessened the pressure on her skin so that it felt like she was being caressed with feathers.

"Do you want me to put my fingers in your pussy?" I asked. Of course I knew that was what she wanted.

"Oh, yes!" she insisted.

"Them tell me what you want. Don't just say yes or no. Tell me what you want me to do to you."

"I want to feel your fingers inside my pussy right now, Ron."

I eagerly complied, parting her pussy lips and entering her with my middle and fourth fingers.

"You're so wet, Sarah! I know you're gonna cum soon."

My hand was turned with the palm facing up. I began making that "come here" motion with my fingers. This always seem to find the g-spot and tonight was no exception.

"Oh, gawd, Ron, that's so damn good. Don't stop," she told me. I had no intentions of stopping.

"Ooh, ooh, ahh, that's . . . so . . .good!" she uttered and then she started moaning. I have heard quite a few women moan during sex. Miss Sarah was one of the more vociferous moaners I have ever encountered, much to my delight. Her moans were loud and frequent and I knew she would soon be cumming.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,968 Followers