A Cabin with a View Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers

I bent down so that my mouth was on her abdomen just inches from her pussy. I wrapped my left hand around her leg and reached up to find her clit. I used my index and third fingers to play the fiddle in the middle. I alternated between stroking up and down on both sides of her clit and using my index finger to trace light circles around the little button.

With this type of ministration on her cunt, she was very quickly cumming. "Oh, gawd, Ron, my pussy feels . . . so . . . oh, gawd, don't stop, I'm cumming." Her body alternated between waves of absolute muscular tension and relaxation. Her thighs pressed inward tightly and her moans continued in undiminished paroxysms. Her breathing was rapid and shallow. Her right hand had latched onto the hair on my head and I had to pry her fingers away for fear that she would pull my hair out. I had stopped stimulating her g-spot and clit but resumed for just a few seconds before I withdrew my fingers from her sweet snatch. This elicited a few moans of renewed passion before I stopped.

"Honey, catch your breath, because I'm gonna stick my tongue in your pussy in just a minute and then you're gonna cum even harder than before."

"Oh, fuck," was all she could manage to say.

"We'll get around to that, too," I replied. The night was still young.

I turned around in bed so that I could comfortably access Miss Sarah's sweet snatch. I rested my head on the inside of her right thigh and stared at her shaved pussy. "You have the cutest little pussy that I've ever seen," I said. "Does it taste as sweet as it looks?"

"I don't know, I'm a virgin, but I did have oral sex a few times and the guys never said anything bad about it," she said.

"I'm sure those lucky rascals never complained, sweetie," I replied. "Did you ever have an orgasm from the oral sex?"

"No, it was only like three times, and, we were doing that 69 thing each time. The guys came so fast and then they stopped, like, they got what they wanted so why should they continue. It really wasn't all that wonderful compared to how other girls talk about getting their pussies eaten out."

"Well, that's the problem with younger guys. Their just into themselves. But tonight, you're gonna cum when my tongue gets on your clit."

"Promises, promises," Miss Sarah said, almost as if daring me to launch in.

So I did.

As soon as those words left her lips, I leaned forward and my lips made contact with Miss Sarah's pussy lips. They were very cleanly shaven, no stubble, as if she had prepared for this evening. And I was glad that she had. I pushed my tongue into her slit and moved from the top to the bottom of her cunt. She tasted like perspiration that had been sweetened with just enough honey to give it a suggestion of sweetness. She was wet. I could taste her wetness. I could feel her wetness with my tongue. I could smell her odor. And it all made my dick want to get fucked now.

But I needed to make Miss Sarah cum with my tongue. I brought my tongue up to her clit and pressed on it gently. Then I began swirling my tongue in circles around her button of delight. Meanwhile, I returned my middle and fourth fingers to their previous position, stimulating the g-spot, but I also began thrusting my fingers in and out of her slippery woman hole.

Meanwhile, I found her clit with my lips and sucked on it so that it was pulled between my teeth. I began sucking and releasing, sucking and releasing, so that her clit was thrusting between my teeth.

Miss Sarah's moans had grown louder and longer. "Oh . . . fuck me . . . Ron . . . I wanna cum . . . with your tongue . . . in my pussy." When I heard these words, I knew it was time to make the final assault on the citadel of her composure. It was time to release the hounds of raw animal passion and fiery hormones pulsing through the veins of a beast.

I wrapped my left hand around Miss Sarah's ass and began stroking up and down her ass crack while thrusting the fingers of my other hand in and out of her pussy and fucking her clit with my lips.

"Oh . . . honey . . . that's so damn . . . nasty . . . Oh, fuck, I'm cumming!" As she said that her thighs squeezed together, pressing on my skull, holding my head firmly in place so that I could continue to suck her clit between my lips. My left index finger found Miss Sarah's puckered little back door and I pushed in so that my finger was buried up to the first knuckle. As soon as I penetrated her rear hole, her body went as stiff as a 2 x 4 and her breathing became very rapid and shallow.

"Don't stop!" she commanded, and then she began screaming as if she was in pain, but I knew it was the pain that hurts so good.

"No, no, okay, stop now!" she said. Obviously, she had been wracked by a tremendous orgasm and she now had a very heightened sensitivity in her clit. I stopped licking and slowly stopped thrusting my fingers in her pussy. I left my finger in her ass and just pressed slightly to the side as her orgasm began to subside and that little motion immediately translated into a gasp and slightly louder moan.

I withdrew my fingers from her pussy and ass and turned back around in bed so that I was face-to-face with Miss Sarah.

"Did you enjoy your orgasm, Miss Sarah?" I politely inquired.

"Oh, fuck, I've never cum so fucking hard in my entire life!" I could hear the appreciation in her voice.

"Miss Sarah, that is the way an orgasm is supposed to be. They're not always that strong, but you should have one every time you have sex."

"Oh, I know I'll have one very time I have sex with you," she said. The promise of more sex always gets a man's interest.

"Now, it's time, Miss Sarah," I said as I got on top of her. "You're so wet I know we don't need anything to help me slide into you."

"Don't worry about hurting me. I lost my cherry when I was 14, trying to get off with a long candle. So just fuck me and make it hard."

"Okay. You reach down between us and guide my dick into you. That's a whole lot easier for you to do than for me."

She immediately responded, grabbed my dick with her right hand and placed it at the entrance to her waiting pussy. "Stick it in me now," she said.

I needed no further encouragement. I was right, she was so wet, I immediately slid in. Miss Sarah had the tightest pussy I had ever fucked. It felt like a hand covered with warm velvet, as wet as a mouth, squeezing my dick as tight as it could without forcing me to retreat.

I knew that Sarah had cum so hard that it wouldn't take much for her to reach her next orgasm, so I didn't bother with starting slow. I reached out and grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the bed. "You wanna be fucked hard, I'll give it to you hard!"

I began pushing my dick into her sweet cunt just as fast and hard as I possibly could. As soon as I was fully emerged in her pussy, I withdrew for my next thrust. I was moaning and breathing heavily, obviously working at fucking this pussy like it was the last pussy I would ever get.

Within three thrusts, Miss Sarah was panting like a dog, moaning like a whore in heat. "Fuck me, Ron. Fuck me hard. Oh, fuck, Oh, fuck. Cum in my pussy. I want your cum in my pussy."

It didn't take much of that talk from my sweet goddess to put me over the edge. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum in your pussy, oh . . . here it is!"

As my dick began pumping my cum into Miss Sarah, she began cumming, moaning in unison with each jet of cum that filled her tight pussy. She had her arms around me and she was holding on tight. I felt her hard nipples rubbing across my chest and . . . I was one satisfied fucker.

When I finished pouring my seed into her sweet female garden, I began kissing her cheeks, nibbling on her ear lobe, and whispering in her ear.

"I've never felt anything that wonderful in my entire life," I said quietly. "You're the lover every man dreams of having. Your passion . . . and cumming in your pussy is a dream come true. I just hope it was as good as you expected it to be."

"Ron," Miss Sarah said softly, "I want to spend every night of the rest of my life in your bed." And with that, she kissed me softly and tenderly on the lips. "I love you, Ron."

"I love you, too, sweetie," I replied.

I got off of her and laid on my back next to her. She rolled over on her side, facing me, laid her head on my shoulder, draped her left leg over mine, and was sleeping soundly within fifteen seconds.

"I love you, too, sweetie," I said to no one other than myself. "We'll just have to find a way to make it happen."

I closed my eyes and, in the ten or so seconds that it took before I was asleep, I knew that I was the most contented man on the planet. And then sleep came over me and I slept soundly, because my desires had been completely satisfied. In every way that a woman could please a man, this young goddess had satisfied me.

TO BE CONTINUED...

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers