A Cabin with a View Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers

As she was telling me this story, her finger was massaging the little nubbin at the top of her slit, and her breathing was getting gradually more irregular.

"So, I asked her was she tryin' to go lesbo on me and she said 'no, I just thought it would be hot, 'cause it's so taboo,' so I said 'okay but you go first,' and she said 'okay but I wanna borrow your vibrator. So she stood up and took off all her clothes and, I'm not lesbo, but Tina has a pretty hot body. You know, she has kinda small tits but they were real firm and she had little nipples. So she gets my vibrator and puts it on her clit and then she puts it inside of her and we were lucky mom is so hard of hearin' 'cause Tina started cummin' and moanin' real loud and her nipples got real hard and I could smell her pussy juice."

"Wow, that's quite a story," I said, feelin' a bit guilty because I wish I had been there to see Tina naked, but I wasn't feeling too guilty because Miss Sarah had volunteered that story of her own volition. "So, then, did you . . .?"

"Oh, yeah," she answered, "when Tina came down from her orgasm, she says to me 'your turn' and I got up to take off my panties and she asked me if I needed any help. I swear I think she was tryin' to hit on me, but anyway . . . I said 'no' and I pulled down my panties and got back in bed, then I didn't wanna use the vibrator she had just used, so I just started fingerin' myself and, Ron, I'm not lez, but havin' her watch just made it so damn hot. I came so fuckin' hard, then we were both ready to go to sleep, so we did. Uh . . . in the middle of the night, I woke up and Tina was spooned up behind me and she had her arm over me and her hand on my boob and it was kinda weird but it didn't feel bad so I just went back to sleep."

"Holy, moly! That's so fuckin' hot!" I said. "You should bring your vibrator with you the next time you come over. We can have lots of fun with it."

"Are you close to cummin'?" I asked. I kneeled down on the floor directly behind Miss Sarah so that my face was only inches from her pussy and ass.

"So, when you fantasize about me . . . do you fantasize 'bout me stickin' my tongue in your pussy? I'll bet you think about getting' up on your knees and openin' yourself up to me and wonderin' which hole am I gonna stick it in, don't you?"

"That's what I'm wonderin' right now," she admitted. "And I don't care where you stick it, but I need you to cum in me."

I leaned forward and started licking her behind on either side of her puckered orifice. Miss Sarah moved her middle finger from her clit to her pussy and she penetrated her own female depths. Her arousal quickly increased and I drew my tongue closer to her most intimate opening, allowing the wet tip to graze the pinkish-red folds at the entry to her bowels.

"Oh gawd, that's so filthy but . . . don't stop!" she begged.

I continued licking and pushing my tongue against her rosebud.

"Fuck me now; I'm not gonna last much longer!" she warned me.

I needed no further encouragement. My dick needed no further encouragement. I stood and placed my probe at her dripping wet cunt and plunged forward with all of my desire.

"Keep fingerin' your clit," I said as I began to pound her pussy. "Your little girl pussy's so fuckin' tight, I'm not gonna last very long!"

I reached down with my right hand and slid my index finger down her ass crack. When I felt her anus, I pushed lightly with my fingertip so that it just started to penetrate her rear entrance. Feeling her spinchter squeeze my finger took my arousal to another plateau and I could feel my seed begin to collect for delivery to the waiting hot cauldron of her female desire.

"Honey, I'm so close . . . I'm gonna cum . . . oh, yeah . . . here it comes!" I said like an animal consumed with lust.

"Oh . . . oh . . . oh . . ." she wailed. I could feel her body falling over the cliff, become lost in uncontrollable sexual abandon. Her pussy muscles were contracting in waves and each pulse felt as if it wanted to pull me further into her vaginal playground.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me . . . don't stop!" she begged, lost in the throes of her passion.

With my left hand, I reached underneath her and squeezed her left nipple. That was all it took. Her pussy clamped down on me and refused to let go. My cum started travelling through my dick and it felt like a golf ball trying to squeeze through a garden hose. It hurt and it was heavenly and all I needed was the release of an eruption inside Miss Sarah.

"Oh, yeah," I exclaimed as the first spurt entered her nubile body. I continued thrusting, delivering my seed into its willing receptacle. "Oh, your pussy's so good, so tight, so fuckin' sexy!"

I felt the last drop of my cum leave my dick and deposit itself in Miss Sarah's pussy. "Oh, sweetie, you are the most incredible lover I have ever had!" I exclaimed.

As I pulled my deflating member from her cunt, Miss Sarah said, "If I fuck anymore right now, my pussy'll be sore for a week."

She collapsed on the bed, laying on her left side and I got in bed with her, spooning our bodies together. As I drifted off into a very contented sleep, I briefly thought about Miss Sarah living with me and I knew it was what I wanted. It was what she wanted, too. We would find a way to make it happen.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers
12