A Caged Bird Sings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,854 Followers

While I kissed Prisha and felt her breasts on mine, my dick was grinding into her body. I felt her hand move off of my back and then it cupped my throat. She bent my neck back and kissed me deeply, driving her tongue into my throat. And while she did this, my cock slid hard against hers. And I grunt and then moaned loudly. I didn't want to cum yet, but I didn't have a choice. My eyes slammed shut on their own and I groaned loudly, grasping on Prisha, having her hold me up. There was the feeling of shattering glass deep inside of my loins, the complete release of tension. Prisha's tongue was still inside of my mouth, and I sucked down hard on her tongue, just letting the incredible sensation of the orgasm tear through me. And I felt big, wet spurts of hot white cum shooting out of my cock and landing on Prisha's dick. Finally, the sensation ceased and I stood, Prisha holding me, panting in pleasure.

"I knew you were close, I didn't know that was going to happen," Prisha said after a moment. I broke our hug and stepped away, feeling ashamed. Weren't folks with dicks supposed to pride themselves on lasting awhile? But Prisha was smiling.

"Sorry," I said and she shook her head.

"It was so cute to watch you cum," she said. Then we both looked down at her cock, to see my cum. I blushed when I saw her entire shaft and her balls were covered in my thick white cream. She giggled and then started to look around on the floor. She found the towel she had dried me with and started to pick it up. I was struck suddenly with a very naughty idea.

"No!" I cried out and she looked at me puzzled. I moved closer to her, grabbing the towel from her hand, "let me do it." I said. She nodded slowly. I held the towel and looked at her for a minute, like I was going to use it. Then I dropped the towel on the floor at her feet. I knelt down on the towel and looked forward. Prisha's cock, dripping in my cum, was just inches from my face. Prisha put leaned back two or three inches so her shoulders were against the wall. She put her hands on her hips and looked down at me. I looked up at her, around her long pretty cock and between her beautiful perky breasts, to see her radiant smile. I knew at that moment I loved her. And I wanted to do this more than anything else in my life.

I opened my mouth and took the tip of her cock into it. I heard her moaned and saw her hands clench on her hips. My cum was salty and thick on my tongue and her cock was hard. I started to slide her dick into my mouth, letting it move slowly. Some of my cum slipped into my mouth and I swallowed it down, tasting her skin and my cum mixed together deliciously. Some of my cum bunched up around my lips and dribbled a bit down my chin. I kept pushing her cock farther and farther, feeling its hard smoothness against my tongue, and finally into my throat. My eyes water and thick, viscous spit formed in my throat before I finally pulled the cock out of my mouth.

Prisha's eyes were closed and she was panting and I pulled back so only the tip of her cock was still in my mouth. I put my finger up to my lips, scooping the little extra bits of cum into my mouth. Then I started to push her dick back into my throat again. There were still trace amounts of cum on her cock, not to mention the pre-cum that was dribbling out of her cock and into my throat. I moved faster now, sucking her cock and rubbing her copper thighs with my hands.

Finally, I pulled the cock out of my mouth, there was still some of my cum on her balls. I grasped her cock hard with my left hand, stroking it tightly. I dipped my head under her balls, and tongued it gently. Her balls were warm and soft, and my tongue pushed into her scrotum. I felt her balls move in her scrotum, pushed by my tongue. At the same time, I tasted my own sperm again. My entire mouth was coated in my white cream and I felt it on my teeth and against my tongue. My cock was already rock hard again and I used my free hand to pinch my aching nipples.

When I'd licked up every last drop of my sperm from Prisha's balls, I moved back and put her cock in my mouth again. I stuff the cock to the side, into my cheek, squeezing it tight and occasionally rubbing it with my tongue. Prisha was really squirming now, and moaning. She put one of her fingers into her mouth, biting it to keep from screaming. Her other hand was kneading her breast roughly, pulling on her own nipples. She was saying my name over and over again, mumbled around her finger. I couldn't stand it, it made me feel incredible.

But apparently, Prisha couldn't stand it anymore either. I felt her hands grab my head and she pulled my face into her cock. I felt her dick pushing into my throat and again, my eyes water. And then my nose was buried in her belly, and her cock was pushed hard into my throat. Prisha moaned loudly, her entire body quaking with tension and then suddenly, she let out a long high pitched sigh and her body went limp. Then her cock started to pulsate in my throat. I could feel hot gobs of sperm shooting out of her cock and into my throat. I couldn't taste it, her cock was too far into my throat, but I could feel it coating my esophagus and I could feel it warming my belly. Finally, Prisha pulled her cock from my mouth and collapsed down onto the floor next to me.

I lay down next to her and she wrapped her around me, smiling. We kissed deeply. She tasted my cum, her cock, and the thick spit that she'd drawn up when she choked me, but she didn't stop. She seemed to like the taste, and searching my mouth with her tongue. We lay together on the floor, both of our knees drawn up and touching and our lips met. It felt lovely. But I needed more.

"Prisha," I said gently, "You said you like...to lick assholes?" I said and she laughed. I guess my little question wasn't quite as subtle as I'd hoped.

"Why ever do you ask," she said in a way that I'd never heard before, so playful and light. I was like Prisha was the same person when she was having sex, but less nervous, more liberated. I liked this; I wanted to see more of this girl.

"I love you and I want you to lick my asshole," I said. I was surprised that I'd said that. Both because of how those two distinct halves of my sentence made almost no sense together, and because I didn't think I meant to tell her that I loved her. But I'd said it! And I wasn't sure I didn't mean it. I looked at Prisha and suddenly became terrified that I'd freaked her out. But she was smiling even brighter than before and there were tears in the corner of her eye. She laughed and her voice cracked a little.

"Do you mean that? Do you love me?" she said. And I thought about it. And there was no denying it, this had just confirmed something in my mind that I hadn't even really allowed myself to think before.

"I do," I said.

"I love you too," she said and we kissed again, she pulled me in close, our breasts pushed together. I felt her tears on my skin and I realized that I was crying too. It felt so wonderful to love and be loved. The kiss was soft, and delicate. Like our first kiss that day had been. And finally she broke it. She looked into my eyes and she wasn't crying anymore, she had a mischievous look.

"Did you mean the other thing too?" she asked, "Do you want me to lick your asshole?" I bit my lower and then nodded.

Prisha quickly got up on her knees and rolled me over onto my stomach. I got up on my hands and knees and looked back behind me. Prisha was grinning at me. She inched forward on her knees and put both her hands on my ass cheeks. She giggled and then squeezed them. She sort of rubbed her hands around on my ass, massaging them and smacking my cheeks together. I laughed.

"Come on baby, lick me!" I begged. That seemed to be what she was waiting for. She leaned forward and pulled my ass cheeks far apart. I looked back at her again and she winked just as she stuck her face there. I could feel her breath against my tight little hole, and I could feel her hair as it rubbed against my ass and legs. Then, I felt an incredibly warm and wet sensation. I moaned and arched my back, feeling my ass press into Prisha's face. She pushed in harder. My asshole was so sensitive, I guess I never realized there were so many nerves right there, and her tongue felt amazing.

In a few moments, Prisha had settled into a rhythm. I felt her tongue running up and then down my asshole. She reached her hand forward and tickled my balls. I kept pushing back into her. I could feel her tongue getting hard, pressing directly into my asshole. I could feel her tongue swirling around inside of me. My cock ached, the tip felt like it was about to burst. Her tongue felt amazing, but I needed something more. I looked back and saw Prisha's cute little head bobbing up and down in my asshole.

"Fuck me baby!" I moaned, "I need it."

"Oh thank god!" Prisha slobbered around my asshole. In a moment she was up on her knees behind me. I felt her hands on my hips, digging into my skin. My asshole was sopping with Prisha's spit. But she also spit into her fingers and lubed up her cock. I felt her cock press against my asshole. I pushed back into it, hoping that it would slip in. It slid around in my ass crack and Prisha giggled and then smacked my ass hard.

"I will get it baby," She said. She took one hand off of my hips and guided her cock against my asshole. She pushed gently, but the pressure was still pretty intense. I groaned as I felt the bulbous tip of her cock press into my anus. For an instant, there was a pinching pain and then, with a little plop, she pushed her tip inside of me. And for the first time in my life, a cock was inside of my ass. I almost fell forward, the feeling was so intense. And as the pinching receded, the pleasure increased.

Prisha put her hands back on my hips and she started to push. I couldn't stay on my hands anymore, I fell forward. I kept my ass in the air, but my tits hit the floor and my hands reached forward, bracing myself against the wall. I could feel Prisha's dick pressing deeper and deeper into my body. I felt my bowels wrap around her and suck her in deeper. Just when I felt that I couldn't take it anymore, I felt her hips press against my ass and I realized she was all the way in.

Prisha pulled her cock out and slammed it back in, the pain and pleasure was intense. She giggled as I groaned. The she started to rock her hips more gently, pushing in and out just a bit. Her cock massaged my insides, she seemed to find every spot that needed to be touched. She didn't touch my cock, but I felt an orgasm building inside me nonetheless. It came on me suddenly. My nipples tingled and I felt like I couldn't get enough air. My kept bouncing underneath of me but everything instantly became fuzzy. I almost screamed, I needed to scream, but I didn't want a guard to come.

Then I heard a splattering sound and I looked down and saw a pool of cum sitting on the floor. I pushed back into Prisha, driving her backwards and feeling pain from her cock getting pushed into me farther. I bent down and licked my thick, salty cum off the floor. The floor was cool but my cum was still warm as I sucked it into my mouth. I think that Prisha saw me and I am pretty sure that this put her over the edge. She gripped my hips hard and she groaned loudly. She thrust her cock three times, hard and fast and then her voice cracked. The next thing I knew, I could feel her cum warming my insides. She collapsed over, her cock pulling out of my ass. That felt almost as good as going in.

I fell down on the floor with her and she wrapped her arms around me, kissing me deeply, "That was... amazing, Odessa," she said as our kiss broke. Then we just lay on the floor, letting the concrete cool our bodies.

"I do love you, and I am excited to explore my scary feelings with you," I said, suddenly realizing that even after the passion of the moment past, I still felt the same way.

"I love you too, and I couldn't agree more" she said and she kissed me on the cheek. Is this a thing people are supposed to feel in prison? I wasn't in the mood to think about it. "I guess we should go back downstairs." She got up slowly and I followed her. She handed me some of her clothes and in a few moments we were dressed.

We arrived back downstairs during a commercial break in my awful show. There were a couple of people watching, but we quickly saw McKenzie and Clara and sat down with them. I saw that McKenzie's knuckles looked a little raw, and she smiled when she saw me.

"You look, like 1 million percent better," she told me, "And Penny does not." She picked some dead skin off her knuckles and looked back at the television. I never did learned how she gave Penny a black eye without getting thrown in solitary, but I appreciated it. I sat down and Prisha sat down next to me.

"How is it?" I asked pointing to the screen. I noticed that McKenzie and Clara weren't watching the screen, they were looking at me and Prisha. For a moment I was confused and then I looked down and saw that I was holding Prisha's hand. I hadn't even realized it. I looked at Prisha and we both giggled.

"Well damn Prisha, I guess you really knew how to make her feel better," Clara said. I smiled and then leaned over and kissed Prisha on the cheek.

"Blah!" McKenzie said, and then she smiled, "The show is back on," and then my girlfriend, my friends and I snuggled in and watched a show about a felonious tranny. I kind of liked it.

Wait for Chapter 4!

Everyone: thank you so much for reading this story. Please, please rate the story and comment on it. Send me an e-mail through literotica or through the Forum if you want it to be private. I read all the responses and I want to give you all what you want. I am thinking of a six-eight part series here, have a lot already outlined. Specific requests are very, very welcome. Also, if you liked this, read my other stories and comment on them as well. If you have a suggestion for another story you'd like to hear and want me to write it I will CONSIDER doing it.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,854 Followers