A Call from the Basement

Story Info
Executive secretary gets what she didn't know she wanted.
7.4k words
4.2
112.1k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorrune
Lorrune
34 Followers

Kim paraded down the walkway between the grey cubes that made up the main office spaces of Parker & Chaffee Associates. Her heels clicked as she strode along the hardwood surface, and then were muted as she stepped into the carpeted area of the copy and fax station. Kim didn't actually need to print from the common area, in fact she didn't need to print at all. However, she enjoyed the attention she drew each time she passed the open cubes on her way to pick something up from the printer.

Kim was Mr. Chaffee's personal assistant and she enjoyed many benefits as such. A small desk outside of Mr. Chaffee's office that was in an enclosed suite, away from the depressing "cube land". It gave her a private area that few people, other than herself and Mr. Chaffee, ever walked into. Kim enjoyed having her own space, but if she stayed in the office she got bored. Most of those who worked for Mr. Chaffee were men in their late 20's. Going out to the printer gave Kim the excuse to get out of her office, and boost her confidence a bit by attracting attention to herself. The male worker bees, who were stuffed into grey boring cubicles, thrilled Kim each time she caught one peering over to catch a glimpse of her as she passed.

Kim was nearing 40 but her body was in good shape. Her hair was naturally blonde and she had it pulled tight in a professional bun. A few strands of her hair loosely fell around her soft oval face, and her blue eyes were framed with glasses. Kim's work attire consisted of a baby blue jacket and matching skirt. The skirt was tight around her hips and ass hugging her round thighs. Her jacket top was form fitting and showcased her hourglass figure. The sleeves ended above her elbows and the buttons fastened securely mostly hiding her firm D cup breasts.

Kim always wore office attire that was appropriate. A few of the girls who worked in the office wore skirts that were much shorter or tops that exposed a great deal of cleavage, and Kim made a point of keeping her attire more conservative. Of course, conservative now was pushing the edge twenty years ago when Kim first started working as a personal assistant. Although her shoes still pushed what was acceptable for office attire. Four inch peep toe leopard print pumps adorned her feet today and as always the shoes allowed her to show off her most obvious accessory; Fully fashioned sheer stockings.

The stockings gave her creamy legs a soft touch of brown. The gossamer fabric made her gams gleam with each step she took. Her skirt had a vent in the back allowing her to walk, otherwise each step would be much shorter and would force her to wiggle. When her leg expanded the vent, the flirted underwelt of the nylons would briefly peek with each step. It was gone in a flash leaving any onlooker to wonder if he'd actually seen it or not. The stockings had the traditional reinforced heels and toe that ended in Manhattan heel. The seams and reinforced nylon were black, contrasting sharply with the soft brown leg.

The conservative skirt and top allowed Kim to wear seamed stockings, and heels without looking trashy. If the boys liked the stockings, they'd go nuts over what was under her skirt and jacket. Kim always wore high quality lingerie. Today, a matching set of bra, thong panties, and garter belt were Kim's secret. All were a mix of satin copper and mesh, that barely concealed anything they covered.

Kim adored wearing stockings and the lingerie. The nylons and garter belt underneath helped her feel very sexy. Together they were less restricting than pantyhose, and the thong panty did more for her firm ass than restricting pantyhose. Kim's daily workout meant she hardly required shape wear. She added a white satin slip today. It barely covered past her stocking tops but the slip helped keep the garters from printing under her skirt and added a classic touch to her outfit. Under her jacket was just the bra. The inside of the jacket had a satin lining and the sheer bra teased her nipples as the soft fabrics rubbed against each other.

Despite her flirtatious display, Kim did all of this for herself. She wanted a little attention, but if one of the younger men got too interested she quickly put them in their place. She wasn't an office slut cruising for a hook up. Every woman likes to be noticed for her beauty, and Kim was no different. Notice was all she wanted, harassment would not be tolerated.

Kim's large diamond wedding ring also sent a clear signal. "You can look boys, but don't touch." She'd been divorced for years, and kept that private. She didn't need any of these men getting too interested in her. If they thought she was on the market they might get the wrong idea. Mrs. Toliver was how everyone addressed her. If she really wanted the company of a man, she could get one. Until then, her vibrator did everything she needed.

Kim waited at the printer while the several pages printed out. As she stood at the printer she lifted her left foot, sliding it out of her shoe. Pointing her toes she ran the top of her foot along her silky calf. The rasping of the nylon was almost a silent call for anyone near by to get a good look. Kim smiled as she saw the reflection of a man in a window. He'd come to a full stop to gawk at Kim, then slowly he walked away.

With a stack of paper in her hands, Kim walked back down to her desk, knowing full well how many sets of eyes were on her. As soon as she turned into the office suite she toss the paper into the trash, and stepped over to her desk to sit down. Her skirt stopped about mid thigh when she was sitting and if she wiggled too much her stocking would peek out.

Kim hiked up her skirt up and set to work arranging her stockings. It was a cheap thrill for her to have her stockings exposed like this, knowing that anyone might walk in. She gently wrapped her hands around her ankle and pulled up her leg, forming the stocking back in place. Repeating the action on her other leg, she gave her stocking tops a tug, tightened her garter straps, and slid her skirt back in place, crossing her legs.. She tightened her garters and slid her skirt back down. After the adjustment, crossing her legs wouldn't expose her stocking tops.

Kim made such adjustments to her nylons several times a day. So far, an unintended leg show hadn't occurred but it was only a matter of time. Kim certainly would be embarrassed if anyone walked in with her skirts hiked up like that but she enjoyed the tiny thrill it gave her. It was almost getting boring because no one ever seemed to notice. She spent more time doing it and she knew just the sound of her nylon stockings rasping against each other could be heard in the office. The like to think someone was listening.

Kim had not always been such a cock tease, but as she got older, she began to feel less attractive. Her husband had left her for a girl barely in her twenties and although she bid him good riddance, the act still stung her ego. Kim had begun a rigorous fitness program to tighten up her body, and wearing sexy lingerie under her work clothes made Kim feel like a million bucks.

Kim's phone rang and she reached to answer it. She had the duty of screening calls for Mr. Chaffee and as it was what she did most of the day, she picked up the phone and answered out of habit.

"Parker & Chaffee Associates, Mrs. Tolliver speaking." Kim said in her professional tone. There was silence on the line and Kim prompted "Hello?"

"Hello Mrs. Tolliver." Said a male voice. It had a deep resonance, even over the phone and the confidence behind the voice was clear. The sound of it made the hairs on the back of Kim's neck stand up. The way he said her name was as if he had called to talk to her directly.

"Hello." Kim said sweetly. "How may I help you?"

"It's going to be a long day today, are you ready?" The voice said.

"Ready for what?" Kim asked, now confused by the way the conversation was going.

"Did you wear stockings today?" The voice asked, and Kim was a moment recovering from his question.

"Who is this?" Kim demanded. She looked at the phone and saw that there was nothing on caller ID. She had never seen the phone show a blank space. If the call had come from inside the building, the desk number would have shown up. If was an outside line that number would show up. Even the word "BLOCKED" would be there if they had that setup but this was blank.

"Isn't that what you usually wear to the office, Mrs. Tolliver?" Kim couldn't help but look around, to see if there was someone in sight looking at her. No one could see her from the doorway to the office suite. Involuntarily Kim tugged at her skirt, trying to make it cover more of her legs.

"Sir, if you don't have business with us, I must ask you to hang up. Now, what do you want?" Kim asked angrily even though she felt she was being way too polite.

"I want to know if you are wearing stockings." the voice said.

Kim hung up the phone, disgusted. Some pervert getting his kicks had decided that he was going to get them from Kim. This was precisely the kind of behavior she squashed when it was in person. It had only ever happened once and she had made it very clear that unless he wanted to be sued and fired, he would keep his comments to himself.

Ever since that incident, none of the men talked to Kim unless they needed to. It was exactly as Kim liked it. Kim had never had a phone call like that before and she was irked that she couldn't face the problem directly. The phone rang again and Kim's eyebrows furrowed. The caller ID again was blank. Kim wasn't going to let some freak have the best of her.

"If you call back again I will have the police trace this call, do you understand?" Kim said, her voice cross.

"Um, I'm sorry can I speak with Mr. Chaffee please?" This was a different voice and Kim gasped when she realized who it was.

"I'm sorry Mr. Donahue, please hold and I'll transfer you." Before she made the connection, Kim checked the phone. It was blank, but when she pressed the transfer button, the caller ID showed a number and "MARCUS DONAHUE" just as it should. Shaking her head Kim connected the line and hung up her phone.

Feeling a chill, Kim tugged at her skirt again and ran her hands over her silken knees. She took a few steady breaths and decided that it was nothing to get riled up about. The call was a prank. She'd get to the bottom of it, and those accountable would be warned or punished if necessary. Kim keep reminding herself this and started to calm down.

The phone rang again. Kim looked down and saw that the caller ID was blank. Not wanting to embarrass herself a second time, she answered the phone properly. "Parker & Chaffee Associates, Mrs. Tolliver speaking." Kim's stomach turned as she heard the same dead air as before. "Who is this!?" Kim said, almost yelling.

"I can't believe you hung up on me, Kim. That was very rude." It was the same voice as before. Kim flared with anger.

"Look here-" She started but he cut her off.

"A secretary should never act like that, should she? Did you wear stockings today?" There was a mocking tone in the voice this time.

Kim hung up the phone. She picked it right back up and dialed for the building security. The guard on duty answered. She told the guard that she had just received a prank phone call. The guard assured her that he would log a complaint.

"Thank you." Kim said, but the guard had already hung up. Kim almost called him back but decided to let them do their job. She realized how silly she'd feel if she called him right back. Trying to sort out what she was doing before the interruption, Kim put her hands to her temples. She couldn't remember what she had gone to the printer for. She'd gone for a walk, that was all.

Kim slipped off one of her shoes and stretched her toes. The shoes were new and she was still breaking them in. She could smell her foot, the unmistakable mix of sweat and leather from her shoe mixed with nylon fabric. Suddenly Kim was self conscious about it. She slipped her shoes back on and then wondered why that had bothered her. It never had before. Kim knew she was flustered from the phone call and was determined to not lets this joker get to her.

Again the phone rang and Kim clenched her fists. She took a deep breath and picked up the phone. "Parker & Chaffee Associates, Mrs. Tolliver speaking." Her voice had a bit more frost in it than usual.

"Uh, may I speak with Mr. Chaffee please?" Said a startled voice. Kim made the transfer and again tried to calm down. Clearly she was letting her frustrations out on people who didn't deserve it. She slipped both her shoes off again, almost defiantly this time. It's what she normally did at her desk and she wasn't going to let some jerk on the phone ruin her day. She stretched her toes and rubbed her feet on the soft carpet of the office.

Kim decided that the next time Mr. Creepy called, he'd keep him on the line. She could could record any call from her desk. She doubted that he would keep up his act if he knew she had a recording of him. For an hour Kim sat at her desk, waiting for the phone to ring. To her it felt like an eternity. Kim realized that she was getting upset out over nothing. She slipped on her shoes and got up to go for another walk. As she did, the phone rang.

Kim picked it up and answered, "Parker & Chaffee Associates, Mrs. Tolliver speaking." When she heard the dead air on the line she looked down at the phone and saw that the caller ID was blank. With the press of a button she began to record the call.

"Your shoes are very nice, but I'd prefer it if you took them off again." Said the voice. Kim froze, as if she had been caught someplace she didn't belong. She looked around, there was no way for this creep to know she'd taken her shoes off.

"The police are going to trace this call, and I'm recording it." Kim said, trying to sound more confident than she felt. Kim had a flash of insight and knelt down under her desk. She held the phone to her ear as she looked under her desk for a camera.

"No, sweetheart. They aren't. The rent a cop at the front desk followed company policy for a "prank" call and didn't do anything. As for the recording, can I get a copy, I love listening to you when your angry." Kim became very angry, but then tried to calm down, knowing he wanted her to be angry. She wasn't sure what his game was, but he wasn't going to win it. "Now," he continued "What kind of stockings are you wearing?"

"Why do you want to know?" Kim said, the anger in her voice was clear.

"Oh so you are wearing stockings then?" the voice said.

"I didn't say I was." Kim retorted.

"You may as well have, you didn't deny wearing them. If you weren't wearing stockings you would have just said, 'I'm not wearing stockings.' You may as well have just told me yes."

"I'm not wearing stockings!" Kim's frustration got the better of her and her outburst was much louder than she had expected.

"Oh my, I want a recording of that!" He said laughing at her.

"Kim?" Kim jumped at the voice behind her. Turning around she saw Mr. Chaffee. Kim felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment. Mr. Chaffee was looking down at her, eyebrow cocked as he studied her. Kim was still kneeling under her desk, holding the phone to her ear. Her unladylike position had pushed her skirt well up her thighs and the tops of her stockings were in plain view. The metal garter of her left stocking was even peeking out from under the hem.

"Is everything alright?" Mr. Chaffee asked.

"Yes, sir." Kim said, trying to regain her dignity as she got out from under her desk. Mr. Chaffee watched as Kim got out from under the desk. Kim tried to keep her modesty but she knew that he had a peek all the way up her skirt as she tried to get up. Mr. Chaffee continued to look at Kim's legs for a moment and Kim could she the thoughts rolling in his head. He looked like he was about to say something when he seemed to change his mind. He nodded to her and walked back into his office. It wasn't until he was gone that Kim realized she was still holding the phone to her ear.

"Hello?" She said.

"Still here, sweetheart." Said the man. Kim slammed the phone down embarrassed and enraged.

Kim smoothed her skirt and sat back down, mortified with embarrassment, she skipped arranging her stockings. She didn't want Mr. Chaffee to walk back in while she had her skirt hiked up even further. It dawned on Kim that Mr. Chaffee had heard her. It was also very clear that he had seen her stocking tops, if not her satin panties. Kim covered her face in her hands. It's likely that a few people out of the office heard her as well. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been so embarrassed.

The phone rang. The caller ID was blank. Kim let it ring. It rang five times then automatically transferred to the voice mail. Kim waited and after a few moments there was a blinking light showing that a message had been left. Pressing the button, Kim put a hand over her mouth, as much try and calm herself as to keep any sudden outburst from echoing out of the office. She worried at what the message might say.

"This is Mark Harris, I'm calling for..." Kim stopped the playback. Mr. Harris called often and his caller ID should have shown on the phone. How did this stranger block his number? Worse, how did he keep it blocked after he called? Remembering what the stranger had said about the security officer not making a complaint, Kim picked up the phone.

"Security." answered the guard.

"This is Ms. Tolliver." Kim said, ice in her voice. "I called an hour ago? I told you I was receiving obscene phone calls and I wanted you to make a report to the police."

"Yes ma'am. Uh, you said it was a prank phone call before, did something change?" asked the guard.

"No, it was obscene the first time." Kim allowed some of her frustration come out in her voice. "Why didn't you inform the police?" she demanded.

"Ma'am," the guard started calmly, "Company policy states that a report will not be made unless multiple prank calls come in. The police don't do much about prank calls."

"These are obscene phone calls." Kim explained angrily.

"Yes, ma'am. And due to their nature a report will be filed immediately. I'm sorry but, you did say 'prank' when you phoned last."

"I did. I meant obscene." Kim said, and almost hung up until the guard continued.

"Can you describe the nature of the call, ma'am?" the guard asked.

"I beg your pardon?" Kim asked.

"The police will want as much information as possible. For the complaint I need to know the nature of the call." The guard said.

"It was obscene." Kim stated.

"Yes, ma'am." said the guard patiently. "But what made it obscene?" Kim paused shocked at the sudden turn of events.

"Look, buster-" Kim started, taking her frustration out on the guard.

"Ma'am, please calm down. These are questions the police are going to ask me, and the more details I have, the more likely they will take it seriously. I know it's uncomfortable, but if you want something done about it, you must be specific."

Kim bit her lip and tried to calm herself. She tugged on her skirt, again feeling as if someone was watching her. "Male or female voice?" It was the security guard, prompting her.

"Male." She said flatly.

"Did the caller have an accent?"

"No."

"Did the caller use foul language?"

"No."

"Did the caller threaten you?"

"No."

"So..." the guard paused, trying to figure out what to say next. "What exactly did the caller say that made you feel it was obscene?"

Kim thought about this. She knew she had a recording but, she felt very reluctant to let someone else hear it. Telling the guard the specifics over the phone was almost as bad as having that voice ask her the questions all over again. And if the guard asked what she was wearing... It wasn't worth the humiliation. "Never mind, I'll handle it myself." Kim said and hung up.

Lorrune
Lorrune
34 Followers
12