A Call from the Basement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorrune
Lorrune
34 Followers

As soon as she hung up the phone, it rang. The caller ID was blank. Trying to keep her composure, Kim answered, "Parker & Chaffee Associates, Mrs. Tolliver speaking."

"Kim? This is Mr. Chaffee. I have to leave the office. I'll be out the rest of the day."

"Yes, Sir." Kim said and she spun in her chair to look at his open office door. She realized that he had never come back.

"If you need to head out for the day, go ahead." He added.

"Yes, Sir." Kim said, a little sheepishly. "Thank you, Sir." Kim was grateful that Mr. Chaffee wasn't an ass. He'd seen an eyeful today, and he knew it had flustered her.

"I'll see you tomorrow." he said and hung up. Kim hung up as well and, released for the day couldn't grab her keys and purse quickly enough. The office felt dirty to her and she just wanted to get home. Before she could step away, Kim's cell phone started to ring. She pulled it out of her purse and saw that it's caller ID was blank. Not blocked. Completely blank. Kim stared at her phone for a few more rings and then decided to answer it.

"What?" Kim said, her tone frosty, knowing full well who it was. She walked into Mr. Chaffee's office and shut the door behind her, giving her the privacy of a soundproof office.

"Where are you off too, Sugar Tits?"

"Look ass hole, stop calling me."

"I didn't Know you were in such a rush, you need a good cock don't you?"

"The damn security won't report you, but I will. And when I find out who you are-"

"Oh, you're going to find out, Sweetheart. You're not leaving the building until I fuck your brains out." His last sentence came out with a growl that startled Kim. She felt like a rabbit staring at the hawk swooping down on her.

Kim hung up the phone, as frightened as she was angry. Her phone started to ring again and she shut it off. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself. He couldn't do anything to her but make nasty phone calls. She needed to get home, take a relaxing bath, and then talk to the police. She took a deep breath and stormed out of Mr. Chaffee's office.

As usual, Kim drew plenty of attention as she walked down the main section of cubes. The attention was not wanted this time but Kim could do nothing about the several pairs of eyes that ogled her. She couldn't help but wonder if one of these men was the cold voice on the other end of the phone. The walk became uncomfortable and she quickened her pace. Something that's not easy to do in four inch heels.

Kim took a misstep and her ankle turned. She gasped and almost fell but managed to catch herself before she toppled to the floor. Kim had been wearing heels for close to 15 years but she looked like a girl who started yesterday. She heard snickering from over her shoulder but she kept her focus forward.

"Those look like stockings to me." a man grunted from behind Kim.

"I wonder what else she isn't wearing." said another.

Kim flushed red as several men tried to keep from laughing out loud. Kim's anger intensified. Any other day she would have turned around and put those men in check. Now she was too riled up and her stumble made her lose confidence.

"Looks like someone flustered the frost queen." The first voice said and this time there was no holding back the laughter. Kim's confidence was shot and she could feel tears welling up in her eyes. She almost bolted the last few steps to the outer hall. Anything to get out of sight.

Kim arrived at the elevator and pressed the down button. It seemed to take forever and Kim was sure that men from the office were about to come around the corner and heckle her. Finally the bell rang and the elevator door opened. There were three men in the elevator and Kim stepped inside barely glancing at them.

Two of the men had been having a conversation when the doors opened but stopped the moment they saw Kim. There was a thick awkward silence as she stood there waiting for the doors to close. Kim felt exposed in the silence, certain that the three men were looking at her. She could feel their eyes undressing her as she waited for the door to close.

The doors seemed to take forever, hanging open and Kim changed her mind. She took a step to leave the elevator but before she could, the doors finally began to shut. Off balance she took an awkward step to keep from bumping into the doors. Her ankle was sore from twisting it and she had to catch her balance again to keep from falling, missing her chance to leave the elevator.

"You in a rush, toots?" Said a gruff voice behind her. Kim managed to hold in a gasp. The voice sounded close and her reaction to it embarrassed for the third time today. She heard the men snickering behind her and fed up, she decided she wasn't going to take it from these idiots. Kim spun on her heels and glared at the men. The three men looked back at her, not hiding their smiles, and one was still looking at her legs.

Facing their mocking stares, Kim suddenly felt foolish, and spun back around. "I should ride this elevator more often." Said another voice and the men allowed their laughter to come out unchecked. Humiliated, Kim just looked down waiting for the elevator to go down. And that's when she realized it was still going up. She had forgotten to press a button when she got in.

Kim waited, hoping to hide her mistake, and quietly rode the elevator up. The doors opened as it reached the top floor and two of the men got out. As they passed Kim, one of them gave her a pat on the ass, saying "Thanks for the show, Toots." Kim gaped at him, mouth wide open, shocked at what had just happened. The elevator doors closed and Kim realized that the third man hadn't gotten out.

As soon as the doors closed, the third man stepped forward and knelt at the base of the elevator where a small locked door was located. He pulled a key from his suit coat and opened the small door. He switched something, and then, he turned his head to look at Kim's legs. He remained crouched and Kim felt shivers go up her spine. She took a trembling step away from him.

"Those are stockings alright." he said smiling. Kim recognized his voice and gasped, backing away from him until she reached the wall of the elevator.

"Who are you?" She whispered. She looked him over carefully for the first time since getting into the elevator. He was tall, at least 6'3" and his build suggested he spent a good amount of time in the gym. His suit fit him tightly. His head was shaved clean, and his dark eyes looked up, locking gazed with her for the first time.

"You don't know me, Kim. But I know you. I can't tell you how many times I daydreamed about having you, just like this. Helpless, and at my mercy. God, I'm surprised no one has pulled you under a desk and fucked you silly." His eyes wandered back down her body.

"When I get out of this elevator, I'm going straight to security." Kim said, but her voice betrayed her fear.

"Sure." he said laughing "You can tell them how you sucked my cock, and enjoyed it so much you swallowed every last drop." He stood up and walked over to her. Kim wanted to scream but all she could do was breathe. "Are you going to tell them about your stockings too?" He reached down and grabbed the hem of her skirt pulling it up. She grabbed his wrist with both of her hands but it didn't stop him from lifting it up to display her stockings.

Kim struggled to get away from him and with his other hand he gripped her throat pinning her against the elevator wall. Kim put her arms down and stopped moving, hoping he wouldn't squeeze her any tighter. "Good. It's much better when you submit." His other hand let go of her skirt but slid up her body, groping her as it went.

When his right hand reached Kim's left breast, his left hand released her throat and slid down to her right breast. His hands gripped her and then slid down her body. He crouched again and soon his hands were on her nylon thighs, gripping them. His hands slid down to her ankles and finally her nylon toes. Kim's body reacted to his touch and her nipples hardened. It had been a very long time since a man had had his hands on her and there were things a vibrator couldn't do.

The elevator was still going down and it was almost to the lobby. Kim figured she would just hold still and let him have his fun. The door was going to open soon and she could make a run for it. He reached over and picked up Kim's purse. She had dropped it when he grabbed her skirt.

He snapped open the purse and dug his fingers around inside. "No spare stockings? What if you got a run?" He looked at her legs, again running his fingers over the silky nylon. Kim's eyes flicked to the floor indicator then back to him.

"I have an extra pair in my desk." She said, hoping to stall just a bit longer.

"Well, Good thing I have other means to tie you up with." He said with a smile and snapped the purse closed.

The elevator door opened and Kim bolted for freedom. He didn't try to stop her. Adrenaline took Kim eight steps out of the elevator before she realized she wasn't in the lobby. Her heels clicked loudly on concrete floors that echoed in a large open space lit by overhead fluorescent lights. The walls were the same concrete as the floors and a few support pillars spaced around the area. Kim had almost run into a large black table. She looked down at it.

The table was more like a doctor's examination table, covered in leather. The side of the table had silver rings evenly spaced around it. "I haven't had time to fully decorate, but it will do for now." Kim spun around to face him as he came out of the elevator. Tossing her purse to the concrete then spreading his arms asked "What do you think.". Kim looked behind her again.

"Where are we?" she asked.

"Under the parking garage." he said calmly and he reached for the top button of her jacket. She tried to slap his hand away, but with a flash, he caught her wrist. Just as quickly his other hand snatched her by the bun, locking her head in his grip.

"Don't fight me, Kim. Do you understand?" Kim's blue eyes were wide with shock and she stared at him. "Answer me."

"Yes." She said.

"From now on you call me Sir. Understand."

"Yes, Sir." She said.

"Very good, Kim." He said and let go of her wrist, but he still had a grip on her hair. "Now, lets see what we have under this jacket." Again his fingers went for the buttons on his jacket. Kim had stalled as long as she could and still didn't see an easy escape. The elevator doors were closing and Kim saw her only escape slipping away. Her next act was pure desperation. Her intent was to knee him in the groin as hard as she could, then run. The instant she tensed her body, he reacted.

Kim saw stars, and felt a dull pain on the side of her face. He had moved so quickly! It took her a moment to realize that she was turned around and bent over the leather bench. The pain was from her head came at the cost of how quickly he had grabbed her, spun her around and slammed her over the table.

"Now, Kim." he said in a lecturing tone. "This wasn't necessary. Why are you such a naughty girl?" Kim was vaguely aware of him reaching down and the sound of a drawer opening echoed in the chamber. He grabbed her by her bun again and pulled her upright.

"Now, say you're sorry." He ordered.

"I'mmMMMMMPHH!" As Kim opened her mouth he stuffed a large red rubber ball gag into her mouth. She tried to turn away but his vice grip on her hair left her no where to go. He forced the gag inside then, with both hands, quickly grabbed the straps and pulled it tight as he fastened it behind her head.

"A liar's punishment." he said once the gag was completely in place. He then reached around her and grabbed the lapels of her jacket. With a tug he opened her jacket, popping one of the four large buttons right off has he did so. He stripped it off her and her copper bra with it's satin trim and sheer mesh cups was on full display. He grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her back. Reaching into the drawer again he pulled out a length of silk rope and started to bind her arms together.

"Up until this point you've been a cock tease." He said as he folded her arms across the small of her back and started to loop rope around them. "From now on, you are a slut. Specifically my slut. You're still a wild slut so restaurants are necessary." Kim felt the rope tighten. It held her arms pinned behind her back. The strain on her shoulders was starting to become uncomfortable.

"Eventually you'll come to heel, but until then I'm afraid rope is the only solution." He then looped more rope around her elbows, crossing the line behind her back. "Although if you're like my other sluts, you end up enjoying the rope." He reached around her, wrapping the line above and below her breasts several times. He did something with the rope behind her back and Kim felt the tension in her shoulders ease. Her arms were perfectly bound, without cutting off circulation, and without allowing her to move them at all.

"Now, slut." lets have a look at you. He turned her around. With her arms bound so, Kim found that she had to focus more on keeping her balance. She wobbled a bit as he turned her to face him. His hands ran over her breasts, squeezing them tightly. She couldn't hide her hard nipples any longer and his fingers ran over them.

"You're excited aren't you slut?" He said with a grin. The soft fabric of her bra allowed him to pinch her nipples between her fingers. The pain caused Kim to squeal through the ball gag. He held the pinch and Kim tossed her head back enduring his mild torture. He released his grip on her nipples and then softly rubbed them.

"Let's see what's under that skirt." The man said and he reached around her. As he did so his face came close to Kim's and he pressed his nose against her neck. Inhaling sharply he breathed in her scent. "Oh you smell good, slut." He whispered, keeping his lips against her skin as he spoke. The sensation thrilled Kim. She didn't want to admit it but he was turning her on. While he nuzzled her neck his fingers found the zipper to her skirt. He unzipped it and let gravity take it off her. It slipped to the floor quickly revealing the rest of her lingerie.

"You wanted to get fucked this morning, didn't you slut." He looked her in the eye and Kim tried to meet his stare but looked away. She wanted to tell him no, but her vagina was wet and spoke otherwise. He reached down and unzipped his pants, allowing Kim to see his cock for the first time. It was large and a lot longer than she was expecting.

He squatted down again and ran his fingers over the tops of Kim's stockings. Then he slid his hands over her thighs and down her shins. "My God, you have perfect legs." He fingered her toes. "Turn around, slut." Kim obeyed and she felt his hands rub against her calves and then up her thighs as he traced her seams up her legs. he stood and Kim felt the tip of his shaft slide between her ass cheeks.

It was clear he didn't want to waste any more time with foreplay. He pushed Kim over the table kicking her feet together. Kim was on her toes now, and even with the heels of her shoes off the ground she felt he wanted her higher. She felt him tear aside her thong, and pressed the head of his cock into the lips of her pussy, lifting it up and down to spread her juices over his dick. Slowly he pressed inside her, then pulled out a bit, then pressed back in, waxing his cock with her natural lubricants.

Now that he had his cock sliding into Kim with ease, he put his hands on her hips and started to drive into her much harder. With each thrust, her ass slapped against his loins and Kim was rammed into the leather. Every time his ballsack slapped against her cunt, Kim let out a squeak that echoed in the chamber. He picked up his pace until Kim's squeaks were overlapping the echo of the previous.

Kim felt an infusion of sensation well up in her. His angle and length allowed him to peg her cervix with each thrust and Kim tried to push back against him to get him in deeper. He slowed his pace and as he did, increased the amount of his cock that he withdrew before thrusting back into her. Soon he had a slow pace but his shaft was all the way out of her before it parted her pussy and drove home.

Abruptly, He pulled out of her entirely. Kim was just short of orgasm and she looked around to see what the deal was. Apparently it was to change position. Stooping to grab her legs he lifted her onto the table then flipped her over by grabbing her ankles and twisting. He kept hold of her ankles, lifting them high and plunging his cock back into her waiting pussy.

Kim groaned deeply as the sensation of his cock, now in a different position, reignited her inner fire. Kim was vaguely aware of the man pressing his nose into the instep of her foot and inhaling the scent of her nylon foot. His thrusting never slowed down and again Kim felt her orgasm building. She was about to explode when he pulled out again. Kim flashed her eyes at him in frustration, almost silently demanding that he finish what he started.

"Only good girls get the full ride, sweetheart." he said. Kim was angry to be so close and then be denied for a second time. Keeping his grip on her silky ankles he pushed her further onto the leather. Kim let out a squeak of shock as he suddenly swung her clockwise to position her lengthwise on the table.

Kim watched him walk around the table, his cock still stiff and upcocked. She was trying to figure out how to communicate with him with a gag in her mouth but before she came up with anything he solved the problem himself. Grabbing her hair he pulled her to the edge of the table, forcing a yelp out of Kim. He unbuckled the gag and pulled it out of her mouth.

Kim worked her sore jaw, and tried to suck in the excess saliva that the gag caused. She was about to speak when he gagged her again, this time with his cock. Kim's blue eye bulged as she fought off her gag reflex. His cock was digging into the back of her throat and she could feel his ballsack against her chin. Breathing was hard since her nose was smashed against his lions.

After diving deep, he pulled out of Kim's mouth and then slowly slid in and out of lips at a more reasonable depth. "Suck on it, slut." He demanded. "Show me how badly you want to cum." Kim slid her tongue under his shaft and tried hard to please him. Suddenly, she felt his cock convulse in her mouth and a load of hot semen smack against the back of her throat.

"Swallow it, cunt." He ordered and Kim's eye's opened wider as she tried to keep his load from passing out of her lips. He finished and slid out of her mouth, leaving her gasping on the table. He zipped up his pants and walked to the side of the table. She felt her bindings loosen but he didn't take them off her.

"See you tomorrow, slut." he said and landed a hard slap on her ass.

"OOH!" Kim squealed and looked over at him.

"Maybe tomorrow, I'll let you finish." He walked away from the table.

"Hey!" Kim said, trying to get the ropes off her arms. "You can't just-" She tipped forward cutting herself off with a grunt as she kept from falling off the table. "You can't just fuck me and leave, ass hole!"

The man had pressed a button waiting for the elevator. He kept his back to her. Kim managed to get one arm free and then the other, and soon she was sitting on the table. The elevator opened and the man walked inside. "I'll tell the police!" Kim said.

The man smiled at her. "Don't forget your stockings tomorrow, sweetheart." The elevators doors closed leaving Kim half naked, hair a mess, and with a deep desire to feel him inside her again.

Lorrune
Lorrune
34 Followers
12