A Camping Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached up his hand and placed it at the back of her neck, taking time to feel the softness of her long brown hair. His tongue that had been stretched out and waiting commands now withdrew a little as he placed pressure on her neck, pulling her into him, moving her lips against his in compliance. This time he reached out his tongue to her sweet lips and pushed her neck, beginning to enter. She opened, ever so slightly, allowing him to reach her teeth that guarded her. He pushed past them and found her tongue. And what a tongue! He let out a low, shaking moan from the back of his throat, and she shivered as that sound echoed through her body. As if it had flicked a switch inside of her she started to lick him back, exploring and twisting with it. Her hands came up from the floor where she had wearily been leaning on them and fell on his shoulders, supporting her weight on him as she was off balance. He suddenly became aware that he was in total control of her body and his heart hit the inside of his ribcage. Wondering how far he could lead this he felt her arms sliding around his shoulders, one moving down his bicep and one sliding to the front, round his collar bone and down his pec. Her hands finally came to rest on his hips, while their tongues danced.

**********

Now in the dark of the tent once more, then tenth anniversary of that night. It seemed like the first time, in many ways, as he pulled her closer to him, away from the wall of the tent and laid her down on the floor. It was cold, as there was just the floor mat between her and the grass. It was contrast to the steaming hot body which now lay above her, kissing her hard. He stopped, and looked into her eyes once again. This time he seemed to be amazed, like he expected to wake anytime soon. His breathing was slow, deep. His eyes darted up and down her body, again, not fantasizing but more fascination. She sat up onto her elbows to push herself closer and so not to feel so venerable with him towering over her. She looked into his eyes as they came close, like he had done to her. Her hand came up to his face to stroke his slightly stubbled cheek. It was the first time she had actually seen him, the real him. The real Alex. Her thumb stroked his face a little before her hand swept behind his ear, to his neck, her fingers sweeping through his hair. She pulled his head down to meet hers, pulling their noses together. They held it just for a moment before turning their heads so that they could introduce their lips to each other once more. The moment they touched their bodies went wild. The frustrated hands slid up tops and down the backs of trousers, exploring each other like they had never seen or felt another body ever before.

Even in the darkness they could see each others eyes glistening. Being so young he had to ask but his body wouldn't stop to let him. After much time they stopped. His lip quivered as he anticipated the painful answer to the next question.

"I... I think we'd have to wait. Until we have something to... you know." His words drifted of, and although they made no sense his eyes looked like he was fighting an incredible urge to just rip off all their clothes and have done with it. As he spoke her hand slid up to the rucksack that laid above her head. In the front pocket, as the first time, but for no logical reason why, there was the five condoms she had thrown in. At first he wondered what she had retrieved, but as the metallic packet was handed to him, you could hear his heart rate get harder and faster. He couldn't believe that someone so obviously shy would carry around something like this, or the fact that she'd given him one. He pulled back to remove his jeans, then after a fumble he returned for hers.

He slowly undid the top button, then the second. All the speed and the frustration disappeared as he explored this body. Before moving on he kissed the now exposed skin. It was so soft and smooth. He could have stayed there a lifetime, but leaned back and moved onto the third and forth button. He kissed her again, this time feeling the soft lace that was now visible. He gripped the sides of her now open jeans and pulled them downwards. As he did he kissed her down her right leg, taking in every millimetre of skin, appreciating her all. When he reached the bottom, he helped her feet from the denim boundaries and then moved over to her left, kissing upwards to the top of her leg, very slowly. Even though the temperature was freezing, they continued to shed their clothes, revelling in the heat they were producing. She slid her hands inside his top and lifted it over his head. His now exposed chest filled with goose pimples, and she pulled him close to her, to share their warmth. He was at a disadvantage, as his clothes now consisted of a pair of white boxers. She on the other hand had most of her clothes still. He stopped to put on the necessary wear to continue.

Laying there in that dark, all that ran through her mind was panic, momentarily. She was fine a minute before, it was just now that everything had stopped and her brain had time to actually think about it. Her breathing was restraint by her corset as it got heavier and heavier. She felt like she was going to explode out of it. She closed her eyes for a moment and bit the inside of her bottom lip. As she did she felt a slight brush on the inside of her right thigh, like the light brush of someone's' lips. It sent a tingle down her spine.

She took a long, deep breath. He climbed up her body, reaching her face. He placed his hand on her face, as she had done to him, and kissed her. He then slid his hand down her neck towards the top of her corset. With both hands, he squeezed the catches together and they exploded open. The moment they did his head dived into her bra, exploring the joy that had been too long held captive. He pulled away for just a moment to undo the rest of the catches before lifting her whole body up the tent, as they seemed to have travelled down towards the back. They were now both sat up, he bit and kissed her neck, teasing her by keeping his body distant. She tried hard to catch her breath but that aggressive moment of passion had taken her totally by surprise, and now what he was doing to her neck was unbelievable. She had slept with last boyfriend but it had never been like this. She felt like she was on fire and like she was ice. She felt aggressive but clingy. She felt beautiful and sexy. She felt like a woman.

He pulled her in close as he kissed her. As he did he lifted his knee from beside her and separated her legs by placing it between them, and then the other one. He pushed her backwards, placing his hand on her back to lower her slowly. They hesitated in a moment for fear, like two virgins, like on the very first night even though neither of them were. Every detail was the exact same, the dimness of the light, the pace of their breathing, the silence of the night. Every move was repeated to perfection, ever hesitation, every fear. None of it was acted. Now as the lack of light produced just two shadows forced together in the small hours of the morning, nothing mattered to them anymore. They kissed once more before the fear melted and he pushed past her underwear. She let out a gasp of pain, which eased and turned to pleasure as they moved very slowly together. He also felt the need to gasp, as this woman who he had once childishly fancied now became part of him. She truly was the only woman for him. The only one he had ever thought of. The only woman he had been with since his teens. Now with the passion that built up from the years they had to make up for they moved faster, more passionately. He held her close to him driving himself deeper. As they started on their first mind blowing orgasm she tried to bite his shoulder to stop her from screaming. She had never made noises as she made love but with this sex god she wanted to let the world know. She wanted to shout 'harder' or 'deeper' but his grip was tight on her bum, and he knew what to do. She didn't know how but everything she said in her head he seemed to hear, and obey.

He slid one had up from her perfect bum cheek to her neck, squeezing her boob on the way. He kissed her frantically on her neck and shoulders.

"Oh, Laura." He told her again and again how beautiful she was and how long he'd thought about this. She in turn started saying his name over and over, Alex. They wanted to shout but kept it down to whispering, though they didn't know how. She arched her body beneath him, driving him wild. Not only did it feel amazing it also pushed out her breasts, still captive in a bra. He didn't know what it was but there was something amazing about keeping on underwear. He felt the soft lace rubbing on him as they moved together, gyrating each other to ecstasy. As he drove himself deeper into her silky velvety walls he pulled her pants down below her bum, impossible to remove them without first removing himself.

"Alex," she whispered right into his ear. "Oh Alex." She kissed him around his lobe before taking it into her mouth to chew it a little. He pushed hard against her and let out a quiet low pitched moan. He felt himself going and tried to stop it, but she wouldn't let him. He tried to hold back but she slid her hands down his body, one to his head and one down his back, following the deep indent of his spine.

"Alex." Her voice sent a shiver throughout his body and just barely caught himself in time. Her hand at his waist slid down to the front of him towards groin. It felt amazing as her finger tips gently sweep over his skin that so rarely gets touched. He couldn't take it anymore. She had tormented him to his climax. He pulled her body close, one hand around her bum and the other in the small over her back, lifting her to him so the rest of her body fell backwards, arching to the floor. She felt helpless, her body being used by the steaming body that gripped her. She felt his hand slid up and unhook her bra, which now lay over her body but did nothing. Her breasts slipped from under it as he pulled her up to him with his strong arm between her shoulder blades and dove his head into her breasts after tearing the useless material away from her. He moved her body frantically over him while he chewed on her erect nipples, as he did he felt a shudder from his groin. As he did she flung her head back, feeling her body start to tense. He plunged into her again and again, each time a shudder. Expecting that he come too soon, he looked at her face, her eyes closed, her body tense. The tension built up from the bottom of her stomach and grew bigger and bigger with each thrust, feeling him twitch inside her as he began his. He pushed harder, not quite complete himself, enjoying her body as she had no control over the movements. One last jerk of himself and she let out a silent scream as her body erupted with electricity, snapping her eyes open. She dragged her fingernails down his shoulder blade, realising some of the passion that she wanted to scream out.

They moved together, slowing down, milking the last out of each of them before coming to a stop. There they stayed for many long minutes, still as one, breathing heavy, not letting this end. Finally, they parted their bodies and fell next to each other. He placed the condom back in the packet before nursing her tired body against his, all naked except the small underwear that was rolled down and twisted. After what seemed like hours of just cradling her, he slid his hand down her side to her hip and kissed her all over her shoulder. She turned her body and caught his lips with her own. Not long after his hands were pulling her legs free from the one garment that interrupted her naked body and swung her round back onto him.

**********

They collapsed in a heap, literally soaked with the sweat. They had lost count how many times they had made love, but with being able to see each others faces they guessed it had been a good few hours. The sun was beginning to rise as they finally gave in, to weak to even speak. They laid in each others arms for what seemed a lifetime, watching the sun rise through the thin material of the tent wall. Though exhausted, neither of them wanted to fall asleep and miss a single moment of this night. The birds started their morning racket to wake up the other campers who were, hopefully, blissfully unaware of the pornographic night that was within a few yards of them. Still naked, hot and sticky, they finally had enough energy to move their heads a little to turn and kiss before collapsing again.

He had to look at his watch that was thrown at the bottom of the tent with the rest of his stuff and let out a long deep sigh, dragged himself up. She pulled herself up too and pressed her chest against his back, reaching her arms around his chest in a backwards hug. She glanced at the time before pecking at his shoulder with kisses. He closed his eyes and inhaled slowly before letting the air out again. He reached his hand up and placed it on the back of her neck, letting her kiss him a few more times before pulling her head to his to steal another kiss. He loved her lips, the taste of them, the feel of them. There were many parts of her body he loved but they had to be the best. He pulled away reluctantly before being drawn into another kiss. If they carried on they would never leave. And as much as they would both love that. they had lives to get back to. He placed his finger on her lips and whispered "I have to get to work."

"I know," she replied, kissing his finger.

He leaned over and picked up his boxers. That would be a good start. He very tiredly pulled them up over his overused and sore gentiles. He would have to take it easy for the day. She placed on the bare minimum of clothes as he became fully dressed. He collapsed like it had taken what was left of his energy and sighed. She moved close and put her arm and perfectly smooth leg over him, like a sexy full body hug. She kissed him again; a soft appreciative kiss. He placed his hand on her hip and slipped it round to her bum for a cheeky squeeze. He tapped her twice as if to say get up, and she rolled away. He scrambled to all fours to unzip the tent, but just before he did he paused and turned back to look at her.

She rolled onto her front to look him in the eyes. She tilted her head to the left briefly before sitting up and shifting towards him. "My Alex."

His face erupted with a smile with her words. She reacted with her own cheeky smile before leaning in for a goodbye kiss.

"Alex!" He chuckled the word under his breath.

"You know you love being called that!" Her eye lashes fell deep over her eyes in a very seductive manner. With the corner of his mouth flicked up in a grin he agreed.

"Of course I do." He kissed her once more before unzipping and crawling out of the tent. He gasped as the cold harsh air blasted his face and the low sunlight hit his eyes. Standing barefoot on the cold muddy grass she leaned out and passed him his socks and shoes, and also a couple of wet wipes for his feet. As he turned to walk off, she picked up and jangled his keys.

She shouted after him softly. "Carl! You wont get very far without these!"

He sighed and turned back to collect them. He leaned down and kissed his half naked wife one last time before running on the wet grass to his car, late for work. Zipped out the cold draft, Laura Alex laid back, closing her eyes and fantasizing of last nights events, of the events that took place now ten years ago. On that thought she fell into a deep, well needed sleep, still smiling of the times before she'd took his name.

12