A Canadian Cum Loving Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,101 Followers

Patrick's fingers went even lower and I felt him spread my lips. At that point, I was dripping wet again. My pussy seemed to be in a constant state of arousal. Patrick made the comment that Karla was equally as wet. He asked us to turn over and lay on our backs. When we flipped, Patrick massaged our front. He started with our clits then worked his way up to our belly buttons. He complimented on how he loved my belly button ring. My nipples were so hard even before Patrick alternated sucking mine then Karla's.

When Patrick's mouth returned to my tits, he slowly worked his way down to my pussy. I was on fire and anxious to see if he was as good as he claimed. He inhaled and commented how good my pussy smelled before parting my labia with his tongue. He worked over the inside of my lips, the outside and even where my thighs connect to my leg before settling on my clit. I was almost there and close to cumming when Patrick stopped licking and began blowing his warm breath on my nub.

Karla looked down and said, "Uh oh, here comes Dr. Evil!"

She then tweaked my nipples until they were so engorged. Meanwhile, Patrick was licking up all my juices that had accumulated. I loved when he used the flat part of his tongue to take swipes at my now sensitive clit. He really amped up his skills when his tongue drifted downward and found my tight puckered butthole. I pulled my legs up to give him better access. His tongue was moving back and forth between rimming my asshole and flicking my clit when I felt two fingers slip inside my pussy and two more penetrate my sphincter. I felt full and wonderful.

Patrick began to fuck both my orifices at the same time while he blew on my clit. He would get me on the edge then slow down. When I could feel his fingers rub against each other through the thin membrane separating my asshole from my vagina, I screamed, "Please let me cum you bastard!"

Patrick looked at Karla and asked, "Should I?"

Karla smiled back and responded, "Oh, stop teasing the poor thing and give it to her baby."

Patrick then latched onto my clit like a baby sucking a bottle. While he sucked it hard, he finger banged my pussy and ass. He then flicked his tongue across my clit causing me to scream. My pussy quivered, then I tensed up like I was in a full body cramp. I arched my back, grabbed Patrick's head and shoved his face as deep in my spasming vagina as it would go.

"Oh my God!" I screamed during my orgasm. "Augghhh! Oh! Oh! Auugghhh!" I felt like I was peeing but I knew I was actually squirting the biggest stream of my life. It was spraying Patrick's face, causing it to splash all around. I was cumming so hard!

Finally, when the gush had ceased, I began to relax and calm down. My entire body felt so fulfilled. I was trying to recover but also wanting more.

I looked up at Patrick, then Karla and requested, "I want to watch Pat fuck you! I want to see that cock pound your sweet hole so bad. I'll get him ready for ya."

I got up on my knees and pushed Patrick back until he was sitting. I attacked his cock like I was starving. I sucked and deepthroated all 6 ½ inches until it was rock hard. As my mouth slid up and down, I slobbered all over it until it was slick with my spit and his precum. I once again resisted the urge to give a guy a blowjob because of an alternate motive.

I laid down on my back and ordered Karla, "Get on top of me. I want the perfect view of Patrick's cock banging you."

Karla crawled on top of me in a 69 position. I tasted her sopping pussy just before Patrick's dick penetrated it. He was on his knees, holding her hips and fucking her doggy style while I clamped my lips around her clit. I sucked it until Karla's pussy produced sweet white cream clinging sporadically all over his shaft. Her pussy smelled fantastic as the friction of intercourse brought out the fragrance.

Karla was eating me as I began to lick her cream off of Patrick's thrusting dick. I couldn't get over how good it tasted. When I moaned, "Mmmmm," Patrick began to periodically pull his cock out of her hole and fed it to me for a good cleaning before shoving it back in Karla. This didn't last very long before Karla shook in orgasm followed quickly by a grunting Patrick cramming his shooting cock deep in her pussy. I lifted my head and took both of his balls into my mouth while he emptied them. I loved the twitching and jostling of those nuts with every spurt.

When Patrick pulled his deflating dick out of Karla's pussy, a bead of cum landed on my cheek. Her entire opening was filled with thick slimy sperm. I couldn't resist burying my face right between those folds. Pat's seed oozed out of her vagina and into my mouth prompting Karla to raise up to allow gravity to help me suck it out. My creampie eating sent Karla over the edge as she climaxed again into my open lips. Patrick's cum was so warm and thick. It took a few minutes to get it all out of Karla but I succeeded.

Karla fell to the side as Patrick moved in and kissed me. We shared the snowball kiss like a couple of cum sluts. We kissed and swapped the messy load back and forth. I think he might have actually swallowed more than me. We even took turns licking Karla the rest of the way clean.

We were satisfied and ready for a break. We all snuggled together while remaining naked, had another drink, and talked while rubbing each other. The three of us were just casually enjoying each other's company and bodies. Not long after, I was getting horny again and began rubbing Karla's shiny pussy. Patrick was excited and asked us if there was anything we wanted to do.

"I wouldn't mind trying the magic wand you have told me about," I requested excitedly.

Patrick brought it out and helped position us with our legs interlocked and pussies touching each other like we had done in the hot tub. He squirted the lube between our crotches and we grinded together with him to evenly spread it. Patrick then slipped the vibrating wand in-between us before turning it on. The vibration was electric. The muffled buzzing sound filled the room as the jolt was shocking both of our clits simultaneously.

Karla and I kissed as Patrick held it perfectly still in the right place. We were both struggling to maintain our composure before Karla's pussy began to trickle and then squirt all over me. Her super warm stream was covering my pussy and stomach.

Patrick wanted in on the flowing liquid as he gently pushed us and ordered, "Lay down flat."

We obeyed his command so he could get his face down into the squirt. He was catching it in his mouth. Patrick returned the favor and began to kiss me with a mouth full of Karla's ejaculate. Once again we were sharing a kiss while transferring someone's bodily fluid. The vibrating never stopped and the kiss caused me to gush as well. I exacted my revenge by shooting all over Karla's pussy and stomach. Patrick was in ecstasy as he put his face down to enjoy all the liquid until fully drenched.

He shut off the vibrator and we all just collapsed in a heaping mess of wetness. The waterproof blanket held the liquid on top rather than allowing it to soak in so it was like all of us lying in a puddle. Karla and I were exhausted from all the orgasming.

Patrick put things back where they belonged. When he came back into bedroom, Karla and I were gently kissing like a couple of love struck teenagers. He crawled in between us and kissed us both. Not only had we all gotten to know each other on the first night, we still had two more days. All three of us drifted off together, smelling like sex in a mess of cum soaked sweaty bodies molded together as one.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,101 Followers
12