A Captivating Dream

Story Info
Gary dreams of fulfilling fantasy.
6.6k words
4.22
95.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blake
Blake
10 Followers

Gary had finally decided to do what he had been dreaming about for the past three years. He knew at this precise moment that the fine line between fantasy and fact had been crossed in his mind. He would not turn back now. "Who would it be?" he wondered to himself and immediately his mind began racing through his past to select his victim. He seemed to be enjoying this selection process, especially since his unknown victim was unaware of his perverted plan to satisfy that deepest distorted desire that burned within his mind and groin. Maybe it was the control over the fate of his victim or perhaps it was just pure animal lust but he felt a strong throbbing in his groin and he knew that he was becoming erect at the thought of planning his fantasy.

The neighborhood was quiet and dark as most of the residents were already asleep from the worries of that day. Nobody had any idea what was being planned in the darkness of the mind of their quiet neighbor. Gary paced the floor of his paper strewn den as he grew deeper in thought over the selection of his victim. "Rhonda?", he thought. "Sara?" , he asked himself. He began to grow anxious as he realized that his choices were probably too many and his desire for them too great to be able to decide on any one woman. He snapped his fingers as a gesture of his decision. "Laura!" he exclaimed within his mind almost blurting her name. A smile began to cross his lips, "Yes, Laura" he thought. He would follow Laura for a few days to learn her routine. He had to choose the best time and place to perpetrate his plan and it would not work if she was aware of his identity until the time was right.

Laura was a prime candidate for his game since she was single and not likely missed for a few days. She was self employed programming computers at home. She would work for weeks on end without anyone seeing or hearing from her while she struggled with some newly developed computer language and turn it into a practical application. During those times, she worked at odd and long hours usually straight from getting out of bed without changing into her day clothes. This would not really be a problem for her as anything she wore looked good on her 5'4", 108 pound frame. While she did not dress provocatively unnecessarily, she knew that she was attractive and would make small body gestures to men so she could watch the lustful confirmation of her beauty in their eyes. This was her game and she was a professional. Gary knew this as he had been a victim of her game many times. During those times, he wondered how long he could take the frustration. He knew now that the time has come to change the rules so that he could win.

It was Thursday and Laura had finished a programming job the day before. She would normally wait until Monday of the next week before she would undertake the next job. Gary knew that this would be the weekend, his weekend of pleasure. She had left her house to head to the grocery store. Her cabinets were almost empty since her last computer job had taken over two weeks to complete and she had needed all of her waking hours to meet her deadline, so she ignored her shopping lists during those times. When she left the grocery store, she would probably stop at the dry cleaners to drop off her clothes and then back home long enough to put her food away. Then, Gary anticipated, that Laura would go to the park for a late morning walk. She didn't need to walk for the fitness as she was well formed, she just enjoyed the fresh air and the company of the animals. She had no idea that a different kind of animal was lurking.

If she went to the park, Gary would finally put his fantasy into motion. He felt his penis begin to swell again at the thought of his plan being put into action. He went into his bedroom and laid down to continue his mental walk through of his plan. The thought of Laura being his victim started to overpower him as he found his hand unconsciously drop to his groin to fondle his penis. By this time, it had become quite large and straight. He began to stroke it as he continued thinking about Laura. He pictured her tanned face framed by her blonde hair. His minds eye dropped to her luscious body. She emanated sensuality. Having her would truly be the ultimate conquest. He imagined the many ways that he would carry out his lustful scheme. What would she think as he took her blindfold off? Would she be pleased to join his game? Would she become enraged and further complicate his game? His mind returned to reality to the feeling of his balls bouncing against his thighs in rhythm to the pounding on his dick. For a moment he imagined that it was Laura's fingers wrapped around his tool. Gary recoiled in orgasm and as cum squirted onto his chest, he realized that Laura was the only woman that would make his game worth playing. If the thought of her could have this type of effect on him, could he imagine the amount of pleasure he would have when he actually had her? He caught his breath and cleaned up because he knew that he had little time to spare.

As predicted, Laura had gone for her after work walk in the park. Wearing faded blue jeans and an old T-shirt, she felt comfortable sitting on the benches to watch the squirrels hunt for nuts. She imagined that she had hidden the acorns from the squirrels in the same manner that she had hidden herself and her prizes from the men that she had "flirted" with. Little did she know that men, as squirrels, feed from her little game and she was about to receive recompense. She moved on from the bench and walked towards the far end of the park to a point where she normally turned back to return to her home. She was never aware of the dangers that could befall a person on this end of the park because she was normally there during broad daylight. As usual though, this section of the park was mostly deserted as she made her way to her turn around point.

She felt safe enough as she made her turn and began to head back home. She didn't hear the rustling in the bush nor the footsteps behind her until it was too late. Gary had taken his first step towards satisfaction and Laura was the medicine. She felt his arm around her abdomen and his other hand cover her mouth. Her mind reeled as she breathed in some type of foul smelling odor, but she was not worried, she was falling asleep. Gary supported her relaxing body in his arms as he drug her back into the bush that was his lair. Once behind the bush, he blindfolded her eyes and taped her mouth shut as he was uncertain of the amount of chloroform to use to keep her asleep for a couple of hours.

Gary waited in the bushes for at least two hours waiting for dusk to fall. As he waited, he began to inspect his prize. He lifted her T-shirt to expose her bra. A nice lacy style that pushed up on her breasts making them even more appealing. Not that she needed the assistance from the bra as her 38D breasts were ample enough to cause a man to burn with desire. The bra, though, appeared difficult to remove. He pulled her shirt back down as he unbuttoned her jeans. He paused for a moment to feel his bulging crotch. He slid her jeans down to mid thigh and found her wearing cotton panties in a French cut style. Her reached between her legs and rubbed her pubic mound as he rubbed his engorged penis inside of his jeans, the two sexual organs seeming to connect somehow. "This is going to be fun" he whispered to himself. He felt proud of his catch and feeling satisfied, snapped her jeans back lifted her and carried her to his parked van.

The drive to Gary's house was a short one as he had planned his return route well, knowing which roads would be less traveled. Upon arriving at his house, he parked his van in his garage and carried the still unconscious Laura over the threshold of his back door. Maneuvering his way through the kitchen and down the hall, he gently laid her still limp body onto his bed. He went to the back door to ensure that he had locked the door and then returned to the bedroom turning off lights as he went. The bedroom was dimly lit with only the faint streetlight glowing through the curtains and around the edges of the shades. His fun was only beginning.

After thirty minutes, Laura began to rouse from her deep sleep and she immediately became aware of the dull pain in her head but she couldn't recall where it came from. She opened her blue eyes only to realize that she could not see. It was not because it was dark, she was still blindfolded. She attempted to move her arms to remove this thing that was covering her eyes but felt stiffness in her arms and legs. The remnants of the sleep inducing drug was still affecting her movements so she tried again to move her limbs but to no avail. At that moment she realized that she was bound to something by her wrists and ankles, but to what she did not know. Her first instinct was to scream, which she tried to do but was muffled by another cloth over her mouth. She tried vainly to free herself from her constraints but found that she was unsuccessful.

She shivered and goose bumps ran the full length of her body. She was cold. She felt a draft on her stomach and wondered why would she be cold there. In a moment of fright, she realized that she was totally nude. What had happened to her clothes? More importantly, who had removed them and why? She lay motionless in her dark and cold world as if some movement would alert her attacker to her rousing.

Gary was aware that she was awakening. He had been sitting in his chair watching her every move. He almost wished that she would remain asleep as he was admiring her beautifully rounded breasts moving slowly in rhythm with her breathing. His stare moved from her breasts down her abdomen to her pubic mound. He remembered feeling her through her panties when he first put her into her deep sleep. He also remembered feeling the warmth of her body through her bra and panties. He closed his eyes as he could almost see her nipples erect again as they responded to his masculine hand when her fondled her breasts. Again, he felt a bulging in his pants and began to anger at the thought of one woman having this much sexual control over him, but he knew that he was about to remedy the situation.

Laura was startled when she heard the sound of something or someone moving. She had heard the creaking of the chair as Gary stood up. He spoke to her in a low muffled voice, "I'm not going to hurt you. I know you're scared, but try to remain as calm as you can. I promise I'm not going to hurt you".

Laura seemed to settle a bit as she heard a voice that sounded familiar but could not place a name or face with. She reasoned in her mind that if this man wanted her dead, she would be dead, so she lay still. She occasionally let out a little whimper but tried to comply with his requests in order to not anger him. Gary moved closer to the bed and Laura felt the bed move slightly as he approached the edge. She shivered again but could not discern if it was from the cold or the excitement of being helplessly naked before an unknown man.

Laura heard her captor move back a few steps and heard some movements of cloth but could not tell what or where the sound was coming from. She did not know that Gary had began to remove his clothes. She was unsure until the sound of his zipper going down registered in her mind. Oddly, she felt a twinge of excitement in her pussy and slightly squirmed on the bed in response to her sensations. Gary noticed her movements and thought she was again testing her bindings. He understood her movements when he smelled the fragrance of her womanhood rising from within her. Without her knowing, he glanced at her labia and saw beads of fluid beginning to form.

"She is beginning to enjoy this" he thought in amazement as he finished taking the remainder of his clothes off.

She did not know that her captor was now naked and triumphantly standing over her while she lay helplessly exposed. He reached down to remove the cloth in her mouth stifling her voice and then brushed her cheek with the back of his hand. At first she jerked but began to remain still. After becoming accustomed to being stroked, she began to move her cheek towards his hand in anticipation of the next touch. He touched her cheek again and instead of lifting his hand, he continued to slide it farther down her neck and down the side of her hip. She began to slightly shudder in response. He repeated this motion and she seemed to want him to continue. He touched her again but when he reached her hip, he moved his hand back up her body until he brushed the nipple of her right breast. Laura slightly gasped as her nipple immediately stood erect. He repeated this motion again but he turned his palm inward and grasped her breast when he reached it. He gave her a gentle squeeze and tenderly pinched her erect nipple. Again Laura gasped and shifted her body slightly on the bed. The odor from her pussy was becoming more evident and Laura seemed to have noticed the smell as she deeply inhaled.

Gary withdrew himself from the bed by a few feet and felt of his own erect cock. His nine inches stood tall and proud as if saluting him for his achievement of capturing this beauty. He stroked his cock a few times as if petting it. Laura heard him moan and could tell his breathing begin to get faster.

"What are you doing?" she asked to the room.

"I'm stroking my dick" he replied, not knowing how she would respond to his crudeness.

"If I had a free hand, I would stroke it for you", she stated.

"You'll get your chance", Gary assured her and returned to his station beside the bed.

Laura did not seem to mind when she felt the weight of Gary on the bed beside her. She tried to move slightly but found she had reached the limit of her bindings. She could feel the heat from Gary's body beside her. Her heart began to beat even faster wondering if he was going to touch her again. She had no more thought this when she felt a large hand on her stomach moving upward to her tits. Gary gently grasped the left breast this time and gave a tender squeeze. Now both nipples were erect and hard. Gary slid his hand downward towards her pelvis. She could not stop him as her legs were spread apart and restrained. Gary rubbed her pubic mound as he admired her blonde pussy hair. Laura began squirming again as he ran his fingers over her labia. Gary felt her wetness and decided to insert a finger inside of her. Laura moaned and moved her pelvis slightly forward. Gary inserted his finger again and deeper. Laura responded again. Gary removed his finger and put it under her nose.

"Smell your lust", he commanded. She took a deep breath and Gary licked his finger to get the taste of her.

"I can smell you also", Laura said impishly.

"You're going to taste me too", Gary barked as he again began to finger fuck his captive.

Laura resumed moving her hips in rhythm to his finger thrusts. Her breathing became quick and sharp. Gary could tell that she would be close to an orgasm soon so he stopped his motions. He took his finger out of her pussy and licked them again.

"Are you going to finish what you started?" Laura asked. "I can't stand this", she cried.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to finish it, but not right now", he replied. "Besides, I'm in no hurry to finish with you".

Laura breathed deeply trying to regulate herself again only to feel his lips on her nipples. His warm tongue was circling her aureole. She arched her back and gasped for air as she realized that her tormentor was continuing his game. She felt something enter her but knew that it was not his fingers. Gary had inserted a banana inside of her and was beginning to fuck her with the fruit. She bucked her hips upward to try to engulf the intruder and Gary increased the rhythm and depth of this fruit fucking. He continued to suck her tits and could feel her pulse racing. He thrust harder and faster with the banana. It seemed that Laura could take the whole thing at once so removed the banana and inserted a dildo instead. This tool was thicker than the banana and Laura sensed that this thing inside of her might be a cock. Gary thrust it deeper than the banana had gone and fucked her for a few minutes with it.

She was about to explode when her removed it from her and stuck it to her lips. She could smell her juices on it and it had been warmed by her pussy. Laura thought that this was Gary's dick and she parted her lips. Gary pushed it through her lips and Laura opened her mouth up in welcome anticipation of giving her tormentor a blow job equal to the sexual torment she was enduring.

As Gary watched Laura swallow the steamy dildo, he reached down and began to pump his own dick. Laura felt the motion on the bed change. She gurgled as if she wanted to spit the object out of her mouth. Gary withdrew the dildo.

"What are doing now?" Laura quizzically asked. "Was that your cock in my mouth?" she asked again.

Gary replied "No, you were sucking on your own love juice".

"I want your cock and I want to suck you until your cum is dry. I don't want a damn toy and I'm not playing any damn game", Laura demanded.

Without saying anything, Gary moved forward and straddled Laura just below her now sweating breasts. He raised her head and barely touched the head of his dick to her mouth. She opened wide and welcomed his tool home. Gary plunged it deep into her mouth and partly down her throat. Laura sounded like she was choking but she was only adjusting to the size of his penis. She moved her head back and forth with her own free will and she licked the entire length of his tool. She circled the head of his dick with her tongue and Gary began to pant as his excitement grew towards explosion. She thrust her head forward causing his entire length to ram into her throat again and began sucking him harder than he had imaged a dick could be sucked. Laura seemed to be enjoying this as much as Gary. He reached back with a free hand and began to finger fuck Laura again. She was warm and wet and responding to his every stroke with a stroke of her own on his dick. After what seemed like an eternity, Gary unleashed his orgasm into her mouth and she swallowed it without breaking her stride causing him to involuntarily recoil with each movement as she sucked every ounce of cum inside of him. Immediately, Laura squealed and arched her back as she came to an overwhelming orgasm herself. Even the weight of Gary still on top of her could not stop her from her movements as she relished every second of this tremendous release.

Gary moved from on top of her and sat down in his chair to watch her. She lay motionless for a moment and Gary could only see the heaving of her breasts. Her looked at the exposed parts of her face and could see a satisfied smile on her lips as she began to circle her lips with her tongue catching any last drops of sexual fluid from her face. He let her lay there for a few minutes to catch her breath before he moved to the bed again.

Gary's erection remained because he knew what he was about to do to his sex slave. Laura heard him moving closer and began to shift in the bed in anticipation of the unknown of the next encounter. Gary reached beneath her hips and lifted them while placing a pillow underneath her pelvis. This caused her ass to lift from the bed about eight or ten inches. Gary reached to her pussy and wet his fingers with her love juices. He took his fingers and rubbed around her ass hole to lubricate it. Laura strained to close her legs but could not.

"She's never been fucked in the ass", he thought as he watched her slight struggle.

He didn't care as he moved between her open legs and reached with both hands to lift her pelvis some more. Without warning, he pushed his dick into her ass hole as she squirmed in rebellion. With his right hand, he spanked her ass and commanded her to take his dick up her ass. She didn't relent and he spanked her again only harder than the first time. She let out a little yelp as he ordered her to relax and open up for him. She seemed to relax and he pushed with his dick and began exploring her virgin ass. Gary reached to her pussy again and spread some more love juice on the remaining portion of his cock. With a little more force, he drove his cock home all the way up her ass. Laura had fully relaxed as she seemed to realize that the pleasure far outweighed the initial pain. Gary began pumping again with the same intensity that Laura had when she sucked him. Laura's head bounced with the force of his movements. Now that she was cooperating, he took his right hand from underneath her and inserted his thumb back into her pussy and used the side of his finger to rub her clit. Laura could not believe the intensity that was building again. She panted and moaned as she felt sensations never before felt from both of her holes.

Blake
Blake
10 Followers
12