A Captivating Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe that I'm being fucked in the ass", Laura thought. "And I like it too!" she almost said aloud.

She was helpless as this man had entered her forbidden hole while finger fucking her again. She felt the pressure building inside of her again and began to whimper in ecstasy.

"Harder, Harder", Laura commanded not believing that she said this to her captor. "Fuck me harder and deeper!" she begged.

Gary responded by bucking his hips faster than he thought he could go while practically fist fucking her.

"Oh my God...", Laura squealed as she exploded again in orgasm while beginning to involuntarily shudder.

Gary did not slow down. He reached with his other hand and began massaging her tits. He withdrew the fingers of his other hand from her pussy and reached for the dildo. He grabbed it and rammed the dildo inside of her as hard and deep as he could get it.

"Oh God!", Laura screamed as she felt the intensity of the two dicks pounding inside of her. Both dicks were in harmonious rhythm with each other. The heads of both dicks seemed to meet each other somewhere deep inside of Laura. She didn't think she would be able to stand the pressure building again inside of her.

"Fuck me! Oh God, Fuck me!..........Yes!" she screamed at her dominator.

Gary just kept up the rhythm until she exploded into another massive flooding orgasm. Gary withdrew his cock from her ass and pumped it a few times with his fist to complete his orgasm and shot cum all over her tits and neck. He took his fingers and wiped them through the cum. He placed his fingers to her lips and she parted them to taste him again. She licked his fingers and began to moan as she relished the exquisite pleasure she had just experienced.

Gary was needing rest. He moved from the bed to return to his observation post in his chair. He settled in and began to admire the pure beauty of his captive. Her blonde hair was tussled around her head setting off in perfect contrast the tanned features of her face. Her blue eyes were still obscured by her blindfold but he imagined that they were closed in complete satisfaction as his would be in a few minutes. Her taunting breasts were moving rhythmically as her heaving had slowed down to near normal breathing. He thought about his plans for his treasure and before he realized, he had dozed of into a sound sleep.

Visions of his beauty danced in his mind while he slept. He relived his exciting evening, from the moment he had "snatched" her to their last sexual explosion. His mind replayed the events over again and again.

After two hours, Gary awoke with a smile on his face and an erection that needed satisfying. He looked at Laura lying still and helpless. He approached the bed to get a closer look at this specimen of beauty and sexuality. He could not resist the smooth skin of her breasts as he reached down and fondled her nipples while she slept. He could feel the goose bumps rising on her skin as he moved his hand down to her pubic mound. He slid a finger over her labia down to her ass and back again. Laura began to move ever so slightly. He felt that he should let her rest some more as he had a other sexual exploits planned for her so he just stepped back to his chair. Sitting down, he spread his legs to allow his balls to droop between his thighs. He began to stroke his massive cock, slowly at first, as he lusted after his captive. Dreaming of sucking her nipples, he began to increase his stroke on his dick. He began pumping harder with his clenched fist as his eyes made their way to her open pussy. He dreamed of his tongue exploring the depths of Laura's love and tasting of her beauty. His lust for her overtook him quickly as he burst into orgasm again, spewing cum onto his thighs and the floor. Having satisfied his animal desires again, he slipped off to sleep again dreaming of Laura as before.

"She must be getting hungry" Gary observed after awakening from another two hour nap. He slipped into the kitchen and found some fresh fruit. Cutting them up and placing them in a bowl, he returned to the bedroom. He gently stirred Laura from her sleep.

"Would you like some fruit?" Gary asked.

"That would be great, but I can't eat with my hands bound like this", Laura responded.

"That's all right, I'll feed you", Gary replied and picked out a slice of peach and touched it to her lips. Laura opened immediately as she savored the taste of the sweet nectar. Gary selected a grape and touched it to her lips as well. She followed suit by opening her mouth to receive the round fruit. This feeding game went on for a few minutes with him mouth feeding her all types of food. He reached for a slice of honeydew melon and as he moved it towards her mouth, the piece slipped from his hand and landed slightly on one of her breasts. Gary instinctively bent down and sucked it off of the golden flesh of her breast. Laura shuddered at the sensation and Gary picked up the clue. He dipped his finger into the bowl to get the fruit juice mixture on his fingers and, starting at her right nipple, made a line to her pelvic bone. He then bent down and licked the sweet juice from her sweet skin. Gary then peeled a banana and inserted it part way up her glistening cunt. Laura moaned at the welcome entrance but Gary withdrew the fruit and touched it to her lips. She opened her mouth and upon smelling her own aroma on the fruit, bent her head forward and engulfed the banana.

"That was a delicious banana." Laura said.

"I have a banana that's better than that." Gary responded as he moved on top of her.

He slid his body forward to where he was sitting on her chest and touched her lips with his massive, rock hard cock. Laura seemed to relish the thought of one more opportunity to suck this dick. She opened wide and took him deep into her throat. She sucked his tool and moved her tongue up and down the shaft. With his assistance, she moved her head down to engulf his balls as she playfully tongued his shaft and nuts. her tongue darted with efficiency and energy as she moved between his tool, balls and his ass hole. Upon sensing his anxiety increasing, she moved back to his shaft again and engulfed the dick in one swift movement. She pumped her head back and forth while circling her tongue around his shaft. Gary felt another explosion coming and he wondered how much cum he had left. He gasped for breath as she coaxed his cock into orgasm as he shot his load down her throat. Laura shaped her mouth in such a way as to cause a vacuum which sucked his dick dry of any remaining jism.Gary moaned loudly as his tool shook from the attention it had received.

Just for the hell of it, Gary bent forward and French kissed Laura. She was not expecting this but she opened obediently and Gary could taste his manhood in her mouth. He caressed her right tit as he tried to convey some care for her. Sensing that she had understood his intentions, he dismounted her and sat at the edge of the bed.

"You have been a good girl today so I'm going to reward you." Gary told her.

"What do I get?" Laura inquired.

"I'm going to take you to the shower and clean you up." Gary beamed.

"Oh, I love a good hot shower after lovemaking." Laura replied.

Gary unbound her arms and told her to sit up. When she responded, he massaged her arms to get the blood flowing again then he moved her arms behind her back and retied them.

Gary then untied her legs and let her sit on the side of the bed.

"You'll probably have difficulty standing or walking but I'll be beside you to help." Gary assured her.

"O.K." she said softly.

She stood up for the first time in hours and was a little bit unstable but Gary had his arm around her waist to hold her up. He guided her into the bathroom and let her sit on the toilet while he prepared the shower temperature. Once the shower got hot, he helped her in and followed her. Laura felt the heat on her head and shoulders and immediately began to relax.

"I can't lather myself with my arms behind me like this." Laura told Gary.

"Don't worry, I'm going to wash you." he reassured her.

With that, Gary took the soap in his right hand and lathered it up. Starting at her neck, he began to wash her smooth tanned skin. He circled her neck and turned her around to lather her back. She moved so that her could maneuver the soap and he began at the top of her spine and lathered her back. He reached her ass and reached between her legs to spread them slightly. She responded and he moved his hand between her ass cheeks to wash away the love juices from her hole. She bent down slightly at the sensations of his hand between her legs again and his hand moved back up to a position between her shoulder blades. With his free hand, he reached down and lathered up his aching erect cock. He pumped his dick a few times to ensure that it was slippery and with his hand still on her back, he pushed her forward causing her to bend over at the waist. She resisted the push a little bit but he pushed harder and pushed her head down to where it was almost kissing her knees. In a quick movement, he rammed his rock hard cock into her ass.

"Oh God!" Laura squealed with delight at the massive tool filling her ass.

Gary reached under his dick and began to manipulate her clit. Laura squirmed at the thrill and Gary began pumping. The force of his thrusts caused Laura to drop to her knees leaving Gary standing with his tool at full attention. Laura immediately turned around on her knees and Gary instinctively knew that she was hunting for his cock again. After quickly rinsing his throbbing cock, he grasped a small handful of wet hair and led her sensuous mouth to his throbbing dick. She engulfed him and began another round of oral torment on Gary. She was moving her head in and out causing his drooping balls to bang against her chin. Gary knew another load was about to erupt. He withdrew his dick from her mouth, helped her up, turned her around again and pushed her forward. Once bent over again, he rammed his tool home and erupted into another massive orgasm.

Not to frustrate his sexual beauty, he kneeled down facing her and stuck his head through her legs. In one motion, he straightened up causing her legs to sit on top of his shoulders while she leaned with her back against the wall of the shower. Directly in front of him was her pussy. He reached up and spread her pussy lips with his hand and inserted his tongue into her tangy pungent cunt. She was more than ready as her juices got all over his face as he ate her. She moaned and squirmed but there was no escaping for her. He was hell-bent on making her cum in his mouth. He reached forward and began playfully pinching her erect nipples. Laura began quivering and he knew she was about to cum. He darted his tongue in and out of her love canal while fingering her clit with his hand. This caused her back to arch as she exploded in his mouth. She squealed. moaned and collapsed in the shower into his arms.

After a few minutes of rest, he stood her up to re-wash his beauty. When she was covered with lather on her back, he turned her around to wash her front. Beginning at her neck again, he washed her chest, lifting each breast with his free hand to wash underneath. He soaped her stomach and hips.

Gary marveled at the sheer beauty of this woman standing before him. Again, he reached between her legs with his free hand to part her legs. After responding, Gary moved his soapy hand over her pussy. He washed her pubic mound with the care of washing a newborn baby. Intent not to hurt her, he gently moved his hand back and forth over her cunt. Laura cooed at the sexual feeling arising inside of her. Gary bent down and washed her thighs reaching through her open legs to wash the back of her legs. She leaned back against the shower wall and lifted each foot allowing him to wash her feet. When he had completely lathered her up, he backed her into the shower stream and washed the soap off.

"I've never been washed so thoroughly before. I wish I didn't have this blindfold on so I could see who you are." Laura stated.

"There's always a first time for anything. Who do you think that I am?" Gary responded.

"I don't know. Do I know you? I mean, do you know me?" Laura inquired.

"You know me and I know you. Who do you wish I were if you had that choice. I mean, with the blindfold, you are having to use your imagination, so who do you want me to be?" Gary asked.

"Well, if I tell you and you aren't him, you might get mad and hurt me." Laura protested.

"After all of the gentle experiences we have had the past few hours, do you think I am going to hurt you?" he asked.

"I wouldn't think so. You do seem to be a caring gentle man even though you did kidnap me." she replied.

"I don't think of it as kidnapping. You are just so beautiful and sensual I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to come up with some way of showing you how much you ignite me." he confided. "Anyway, back to the question."

"If you promise not to hurt me, I'll tell. When you touch me, when you fuck me, when I suck you, when I kiss you, I dream of only one man." she whispered.

"And that is..." he prodded.

"Oh all right! I've been watching this man from a distance. We know each other but he seems afraid to approach me. I give him looks and I tease him with occasional peeks at my breasts and pussy when I can. I look to see if I excite him but it doesn't seem to affect him. I have even let other men grab my ass in front of him to see his reaction. Still, no response. He is gorgeous and I want him like I've never wanted another man. I want to satisfy his needs in any way that I can. I can only imagine the size of his dick. It must be massive and I would love to swallow it. Hell, I'd love that dick in any hole of mine. Anything to see him smile at me with that look of satisfaction. God, how I want that man!" she confessed.

"Boy, that's a tough act to follow, but what is his name?" repeating his question.

"Gary. His name is Gary." she relented.

Gary , smiling ever so softly, put an arm behind Laura and pulled her close. He reached down and softly grabbed her ass while bending forward to give Laura a gentle kiss. He relished the beauty of this woman one more time. Letting go, he reached behind her head and untied the blindfold. Before removing it he asked, "Are you ready?"

Without waiting for a reply, he lowered the blindfold. For the first time Laura opened her eyes and beheld her captor, her desire, her man.

Then, I woke up.

12