A Captured Heart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked toward the survivor as he ran off. Although he was a vampire he wasn't quick enough and Dominico was standing right in front of him. He grabbed the man by his hair and pulled him towards the wall.

"Where are the others hiding?"

"I .....I...I... don't.. know please... don't kill me, the rest left after once you showed up."

"Where did they go weakling?"

"Underground, they went underground once you killed our leader. Me and the other four killed stayed here, we were the fighters and foot soldiers." "Hmm soldiers, you don't even have the skills to be called a shitty fighter little lone a foot solider. You are laughable at best."

"I know but please let me go. I won't cause anymore trouble just please have mercy sir."

"Mercy?!? You think you need mercy after you dragged me away from my woman. I couldn't lie between her legs like I wanted too because of this fucking nest causing troubles bothering those who don't deserve it. It's to late for mercy for you."

The moment Dominico said that, the vampire got a warming sensation at the bottom of his feet that got hotter as it trailed all the way up to his brain. In fact the sensation got so hot he felt like his insides were burning and they were. The vampire was set fire from the inside out. Dominico couldn't help the overwhelming feeling he had when he heard the vampire screams of agony.

He watched his handy work as the flames died down from an fiery orange to a claming blue. He knew he was up shit creek when he got back to the council and told them about the other vampires escaping, but he didn't give two shits. He was so done working for those bigoted assholes that he wanted to be fired.

With a happy sigh, he spread his black wings and headed towards the sky. He would have drove back to the compound or just shimmered back but he needed the flight to clear his head before going back to Lola.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Carmen looked at the huge flat screen TV on the wall, as the woman next to her explained things to her. "Ahhhh it appears your friend is at the McLennan pack in the alphas bedroom no less, that is interesting."

"Do you know how I can get there?"

"Ohh so anxious are we what's the big rush dear?"
"I would like to be with my friend please that's the big rush."

The woman gave huff "very well then, the compound is located west of here. Once you leave, fly towards west for 20 miles make, a right keep going until you get to the blue lake. Once you get there you might need to take a rest break. Once you are rested you keep going until you get to riverfront road, and ribbon oak way, you will see a huge mansion, you are there. Is there anything else I need to tell you fussy pants?"

"No"

With no other words Carmen spread her wings and headed west to retrieve her lover.

12