A Captured Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At mention of food Lola's stomach growled for nourishment. She didn't bothered eating human food before going to bed. She had thought, when she wake up in the morning, she would eat a big breakfast. But apparently that wouldn't be the case.

"And so does your stomach." He finishes saying holding out his extremely large hand.

With that Lola let all the protest die from her lips and took his hand. He lead her outside to the balcony where a table and chairs were waiting to be sat in. Chris walked over to a chair and held it out for her.

Once he sat down in his own chair he took the lids off their meals. Lola looked down at her plate with mouth watering hunger. On the plate were grilled chicken, sautéed spinach, rice pilaf, smooth creamy mashed potatoes, and a fresh baked roll on the far side of the plate.

Lola couldn't keep ignoring her stomach that she was hungry, and not just for someone's energy either. With her being half human she needed food just like every other human out there. She already feed her demon side earlier with Carmen her little virginis lover, before she got taken away. At the thought of Carmen she couldn't help but to think.

Hmmm where is Carmen anyways?

Carmen felt the tracing sensation of light delicate fingers against the small of her back and trailed up to her shoulder blades, where at that point did a little dance before going to her ear.

She let out a pleasured moan as the fingers were sending such sweet vibrations throughout her body. She had always been a very responsive lover, with anyone that she cared about. So when Lola came back into her room for another round she was more than willing to oblige.

But something was off about her touch this time around. Although the touching was arousing her very much, she felt a very different sexual need this time around; she just couldn't her finger out it. Then she felt an icy cool breath linger against her ear, and she admittedly turn around to her assailant.

Staring down at her was a beautiful blonde woman with piercing midnight blue eyes, with milky white. She had amazing tits that most women would kill for, and the curves that look like would make men fall all over themselves just to get a second glimpse.

"Hello there my little angelic beauty, it certainly took you a long time for you to wake. That succubus must have really done a number on you huh?" the blonde lady giggled showing off her pearly white fangs. Carmen took note the full, luscious lips that encased the fangs.

Then Carman replayed the lady's statement. Lola did do a real number on her in their session of their 'love making.' As usual whenever Lola need to feed, she would always leave her very tired, and relaxed. So they always did their love making at night, or when she had a trying day it would always relax her and put her into a deep heavy slumber.

And apparently that's how some strange vampire woman ended up in her bed.

She looked back up when she heard a giggle coming from the woman.

"I am not in your bed honey; you are in my bed, well me and Alastair that is."

Sitting up scared out of her wits now she began asking questions.

"Who, what, how, who are you lady and why am I in your bed. And where's Lola."

"Well, pretty girl I am Selina and Alastair's my mate, and you are in our bed because you have been sold to us."

WHAT!?!?

To be continued...........

12