A Case of Female Hysteria Pt. 02

Story Info
The scheduled doctor visit arrives and treatment begins.
2k words
4.38
30.6k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is now the morning of the 20th and all the preparations have been made. My constitution has been frightful with anticipation. The last of the staff has made their departure and I catch a thrill knowing that I will be here today unaccompanied. I made sure to leave a note on the front entry giving Dr. Reznik instructions allowing himself into my parlor.

I have not laid eyes on this man, but in my mind I am imagining him seasoned, handsome, with dexterous hands and round wire spectacles. This will be the second doctor to attempt to treat my condition, a small detail I did not reveal. The prior had appeared good and well, however, his equipment malfunctioned and he became ill-tempered. It was also unfortunate that he was not easy on the eyes, which is by no means a requirement, but I firmly believe that pleasantness in all its forms is an asset to any medical practice.

It is not too long before I hear footsteps making their way up the windy staircase. My heart is racing and I quickly glance at my reflection in the mirror only to find that my hair is disheveled and my face is flushed. Any attempts at making adjustments would be in vain because he is almost upon my door. I turn around as smoothly as possible and place my hands in a proper fashion. Dr. Reznik and I lock eyes long enough to create a flutter of excitement in my breast. He is much younger than I had anticipated, with a healthy head of hair, deep-set penetrating eyes, broad shoulders, and an air of hardship and experience that reveals he is clearly beneath my station.

I invite him to sit down and take some refreshment and he does so politely. After some pleasantries, he hurriedly begins the inquiry. He begins by asking me trifle details about how long I have been sick, what triggers my condition, and the required questioning that a doctor must do to develop a rapport with a new patient. In the course of his inquest, I find myself admiring the tenure of his voice, and the briskness in which his hands take notes. It is toilsome for me to respond to him as I keep imagining what is soon to transpire. Needless to say, I feel I may have a crush developing.

He then instructs me to go to my chambers and sit on the edge of the bed so he can check my vitals. I calmly do so while containing my elation. The doctor places his medical satchel on my bedside table and begins to rummage through it. After he expertly places his stethoscope around his neck, he pulls out a queer looking contraption. He takes it and holds it to my eye and glances through a small hole for what appears to be a very long time. I attempt to not blink, while avoiding his stare. He moves to the next eye and I feel my skin getting rosy.

"Is everything ok, Doctor?" I ask.

"Mademoiselle, your eyes are quite healthy, but your pupils are dilated which leads me to believe that an onset of hysteria may be forthcoming," he says. I blush and hold a sigh. He scribbles in his notes.

As I was anticipating what was to follow, I carefully moisten my mouth and lick my lips so that when he asks me to stick out my tongue I am quite ready. He takes his time again, which I must admit was a bit demoralizing. Then he inserts the wood stick further in my mouth and I choke.

"Mademoiselle, it's very important that I check your gag reflexes. You must remain calm and accept the instrument." I try again to please the doctor, and each time he tries, I am able to accept more of this horrible contraption. Once he is satisfied, I am afraid my face must look like a drooling puppy. I wipe myself the best I can while he is busy with his notes.

The doctor then pulls out something that looks like a hammer. I let out a gasp and the doctor assures me that it will not cause harm. He asks me to pull my skirts up and expose my knees. Shyly, I obey, satisfied that my doctor is now privy to my new silk stockings and undergarments. He takes this device and lightly taps my knees. Without any control over my limbs, my knees begin to respond like levers. I am a little ashamed that I may appear like a puppet. I can hear the doctor breathing and while he appears to be serious, I notice a flicker in his eye, as if he is laughing on the inside.

"Your responsiveness and sensitivity is uncanny. I imagine that you are an expert follow at the quadrille," he says.

I giggle this time. "Yes, Doctor, I used to dance often, but I no longer get invited since my condition."

"I believe that once I have cured you, you will be the belle of the ball," he says with confidence.

Next, the doctor takes hold of my dainty wrist and pauses in full concentration. His grip is firm but warm and kind. My breathing is quickening but I try to remain tranquil. His gaze lingers to my bodice and he requests that I unbutton my blouse. As offended as I am, I follow the doctors orders while he affixes his stethoscope to his ears. He puts the cold device against the unexposed part of my chest. My nipples respond in kind, and I am thankful he does not notice.

"Mademoiselle, I'm afraid that my stethoscope is not functioning properly and I will need to perform a closer examination," he says. He bends down and opens up my blouse and lays his ear on my supple breast. I can feel his breathe hit the tip of my nipple and an agitation in my knickers.

"Is my heartbeat normal, Doctor?" I ask.

"Your heartbeat is very fast but I will need to examine further," he says. He takes his hands and inspects my bosom, firmly at first, but then he gradually gets more considerate. I can still feel his hot breathe on my erect nipples and it's at this point that I can no longer contain my composure, and the quickening of my breathe gets noticeably audible.

"Doctor, I think my hysteria is fast approaching," I say with worry.

"It is my job to contain your hysteria and allow it to live in order to eradicate it," he says convincingly.

He gets up quickly when I notice a mass in his trousers that is almost at full attention. He asks me to lay down on my side and I do so quite willingly. I hear him rummaging through his bag, but I don't see him, which is just as well because I am overwhelmed at the sight of him. Just feeling his presence, his breathe, his hands, his smell is enough to send me over the edge.

"Mademoiselle, I need you to lay still now," he says while rustling my bustle. "You will start to feel a sensation, but no cause for alarm. I need to make an analysis." He takes his hand and starts fondling my lady parts lightly and my juices begin flowing shamefully.

I begin to hear a commotion and a rhythmic sound behind me. "You are a good patient for lying still and following my orders," his soothing voice beginning to crack.

"Doctor, what is that sound I hear?" I ask innocently

"I am stroking the instrument and priming it for the exam, but now I need you to be calm and quiet," he says while removing his wet hand from my groin and placing it over my mouth to silence me. I am ready to swoon but I am so excitable that I nibble on his hand. He lets out a sound of disapproving but does nothing to stop me. The sound of him pleasuring himself and hearing his labored breathing is causing my body to tremble in suspense. "Mademoiselle, the instrument is ready. Are you ready to be cured of your hysteria?" he asks.

"Oh yes Doctor, I am ready to be cured." I start to feel him insert the tip of his phallus lightly on the outside of my slit. It is an intoxicating sensation and I smile to myself knowing now that his tool is going to be more than sufficient. Each time he teases, he slowly goes deeper and deeper. While he is examining me with his fine instrument, he is using his other hand to provoke my magic spot. His thrusting increases in intensity and I can no longer remain quiet. He does this until I am at the brink, and then abruptly stops the probing. "What is wrong, Doctor?" I ask.

In a whisper he says, "you are doing perfectly, just breathe and endure." I do as he says but not so willingly. I begin to move my hips when he says "Stop. You will continue when I say it's time." And so this method gets repeated, until I am to the point of begging and teetering on the edge of a frenzy.

"I can't help it Doctor. Can't you see I'm dying?" I plead.

Clearly he is amused. "You don't fool me Mademoiselle. The Doctor knows best. You must wait until I believe you are ready," says the Doctor.

Finally, he grabs my hair and whispers in my ear, "it's time to let your hysteria out. I want you to give it to me." My hips begin to rotate back and forth to accept him to the quick. He continues whispering to me telling me I'm a good patient, and that he wants to examine me regularly, until I am cured once and for all. This reassurance combined with his artful touches, and his massive member, swiftly brings me to the climax of my hysteria. Let it be known that my wailing was loud enough to be heard into the next township.

Afterwards the doctor remains with his tool inside me, while gradually slowing his movement until my breathe calms. He grabs my wrist again and takes my pulse. "Your heart rate is now satisfactory," he says while slowly beginning to pump his tool. "It is now time to bring forth another peak so that we can be sure you will be calm until my next visit." I smirk knowing that his visits will be frequent.

The doctor flips me over onto my back, so now we can see each other. His hair is tousled and his boyish grin is alarming naughty. I then wonder what he sees while he is looking down at me. Perhaps a helpless damsel or a fine seductress. His manhood continues to invade me with vigor while I allow myself to be devoured. The deeper he goes, the hungrier I get. My body refusing to betray it's fate. The doctor shows no concern that my movements reveal my experience in the carnal arts. My body clenches and shivers, and another orgasm is brought forth and stronger than the last. The doctor asks me if I am ready for his medicine and I agree that I am more than ready when he takes his object of desire and puts it between my luscious lips and the fine hot liquid runs down my throat. I drink the elixir willingly like a good patient and the doctor seems pleased.

After some sufficient resting and refreshment, Dr. Reznik removes my clothing and takes a cool towel and blots my face, bosom, and behests me to lay and rest in bed. He takes my blanket and lays it over my sated corpse while instructing me on how to manage my fits before our next appointment, and informing me that I'm the perfect candidate for a new alternative treatment program he is working on with a colleague.

It isn't very long before I fall into a deep slumber while hearing him make his way down the staircase...his footsteps fading down into silence.