A Case of Incest Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
753 Followers

"Roxy has been on the case since you left. I think we may have some answers soon."

"Oh God - really - that feels – Sounds, sounds wonderful Frank and so quickly too!" Cybil nearly shouted out into the receiver and then muffled silence again.

Hey I'm no mystic but, even I can tell the sounds of a woman getting fucked! Cybil was obviously trying to conceal her brother's advances and failing miserably. All she was actually doing was giving me a raging hard-on and I hated her for that.

"Look Cybil, you sound like you're busy. Maybe we should have this conversation later, you know, after he's done." I replied and bit my lip for being so stupid.

"What? Oh God YES - right there..." (silence) then, "I mean fine, YES lets talk later!" Cybil cried out and I heard the phone slam down. She hadn't disconnected. Like a voyeur, I remained listening to the groans and grunts. I was mesmerized, unable to hang up. My penis had grown rock hard and I was in a full body sweat when Roxanne burst through the door.

"She's fucking her brother?" Roxy yelled out, throwing her bag on the floor.

She'd scared the hell out me, like a young boy caught masturbating, and all I could do was give her a silly grin. Roxy loomed over me for a few brief seconds, staring first at my face and then at my crotch. With a knowing look she grabbed my cell and listened in.

"My God, he's fucking her again! Do you know what he was doing when I called you?" She gasped out, pointing the phone at me like a weapon. With dry lips, a wet forehead and erect penis, I smiled at Roxy and gingerly asked, "Fucking her?" God, I wanted to crawl inside the chair! The silence was killing me, as Roxanne stood over me, seething. With anger I'd never seen before, Roxanne lashed out at me.

"Fucking her? He had his dick so far up her ass I could see the head coming out her mouth! " She screamed out and turned for the bar. "Christ I need a drink!"

My hots had turned to a cold sweat by then and I realized I'd been sucked in. Very unprofessional! I struggle momentarily but, caught my voice and rose from the chair.

"Roxanne please, it's not like you think." I started out, taking a few steps towards her. She remained with her back turned as I approached. Hesitantly, I reached up and placed my hands on her shoulders and spoke again, "I was going to tell you. I mean how was I to know she would run off to her brother's place?"

Her shoulders were tense but eased up as I gently massaged them. She swallowed a large gulp of the drink she made and sighed heavily. "Jesus Frank, it's not that. I don't really give a shit...It's just that, even after I knew I stayed. Christ, I damn near came watching them – how sick is that?" She mumbled and started to cry.

"Ah Roxy damn it, if I'd known..."

"Known what you shit? We used to be close when we were young, remember? Now what? I mean Christ you've never so much as grab my ass in fun – am I that repulsive?" She cried out, turning on me.

I must have looked comical as hell to her. I backed off quickly, thinking she was going the crack me one but, she didn't. There I stood, in a defensive posture, my face registering the shock of all shocks and, worse, my pants displaying a very hard dick.

Roxy wiped tears from her eyes and started to laugh. "Jesus, you'd think I wanted you to feel me up or something. You wouldn't want to, would you?" There was a longing in Roxy's eyes that unnerved me. She hesitated, searching my eyes, and then went on, "I mean, how could they Frank?" Her voice rose with more emotion at each question.

"I'll take over tomorrow, okay? I'm sorry."

"Oh shut up Frank! And you know what, take that hard pecker of yours and call Cybil back, maybe she's still fucking her brother. You can jerk off!" Roxy cried out and whirled away to leave the room.

This time I was totally stunned to silence. I stood there with mouth wide open, watching her storm out of the room. "If I live to be a thousand" I mumbled, shaking my head. The rest of evening was a bust. I forgot about Cybil and her brother and worried about Roxanne. No job was worth hurting her and I decided that giving Cybil back the money was the right thing to do.

It wasn't.

Chapter Four

Roxanne showed up at the breakfast table, defiant and nearly nude, wearing a white teddy. Her dark hair, tangled from the nights sleep, set off her bedroom eyed look. I swallowed hard once and said good morning. She gave me a look that dared me to say something about how she was dressed, or more appropriately not dressed. Roxy flopped down at the table, giving me a brief view of her bare ass.

"Coffee?" I asked.

She nodded scratching her tangled mane and yawned mightily. Just as I rose, she cupped her breasts and rubbed them in opposite directions, watching my face for reaction. I grinned at her. When I returned, Roxanne's nipples stood out from their early morning exercising and Roxy grinned back at me.

It was a difficult morning. Our conversation was minimal. I served Roxy breakfast unable to stop looking at her beautiful body. Her eye contact rattled me the most. She caught me at every turn, watching my eyes, knowing where I looked and how long. As she ate she gently rubbed her long middle finger between her tits, eventually popping the button that held the top together. "Oops." She commented with a demur little smile and then quickly added, "This thing is getting pretty old."

She continued to eat, ignoring the fact her nipples were now peeking out. Each arm movement sent her breasts into a gentle rocking motion. I sat silent, sipping my coffee, trying to avert my eyes and desperately think of something to say.

"You like them don't you?" She finally asked, after swallowing a mouthful of eggs.

"Like what?" Even to me it sounded stupid and I felt a slight flush cross my cheeks.

"My tits! Damn why can't you just admit it? You like them and you'd feel them if I let you – wouldn't you Frank?" She came back, in an agitated voice and stood up slamming her chair back.

I had thoughts of offering Roxy a Valium when she threw her plate into the sink and proceeded to carry on. "You know what – fuck it Frank! I come down here damn near naked and you say nothing. My nipples are hard, my tits are in the open wiggling for you and my teddy hardly covers my ass and, still, you say nothing! I guess I'm not good enough for you!"

"Roxanne what's eating you? Christ you're my sister!" I yelled back, suddenly not hungry.

"Nothing! Including you stud man! Oh you can sit there ogling my tits getting a hard on but say anything? Oh no not you! Would a compliment hurt Frank? Not even a little "quickie" feel - you know, just to make the sister happy. Hell no, not you Frank! So you just go and fuck Cybil! Maybe her brother will watch!"

For a second time, Roxy stormed out of a room and I was more confused than ever. We lived in a Brown-Stone and I hoped beyond hope that the neighbors couldn't hear her.

A sudden urge to get out of the house hit me. Staying would serve no purpose at all and I was already confused enough. If I knew Roxanne at all she'd get over this thing and life would return to normal in a few days but, I always hated the wait. I dressed and as I was about to leave thought it best to let Roxanne know.

I rapped lightly on her door. "Roxy? I'm leaving, just thought I should let you know." I said just loud enough for her to hear.

"Good! Go away!" Her voice commanded. The words hurt me, more so because I felt she was near tears saying them. I walked away to start the day without adding anything more to further exacerbate the situation.

I turned my thinking to Morgan, of Dalby's PI Service. Pumping him seemed to be a good idea and I knew exactly where he liked to take coffee and doughnuts in the morning. I set my sites on Stella's Coffee House and drove off but not before giving the house one last look. There was no reason really but, I'm glad I did. Roxy stood in her bedroom window. I did a double take when I saw her wave good-bye to me. Never in two thousand years!' I thought, leaving the house and Roxanne behind.

"Morgan."

"Frank, what's got you up so early?" Morgan replied at my greeting. I took a seat next to him at the counter and ordered a coffee.

"Ah Roxy's pissed at me again." I explained, shaking his hand.

"I tried to tell you working with family sucks. What now? You get shit faced and leave her holding the bag?" He asked giving me a fat faced "know it all" grin, that I hated so much.

"Something like that, how you been Morgan – you on a case?" I replied lying, taking the cup of coffee from the waitress.

"Yeah, I got a little something going on – you?"

"Nah – nothing, been real dry lately, I guess people just ain't misbehaving."

Silence followed, as Morgan's jaws clamped down on another hapless doughnut and I sipped at my coffee. Keeping my gaze straight ahead, I hoped Morgan would finish his eating before opening his mouth. It was another pet peeve I had with him, talking with his mouth full. As unattractive as he was in the first place, seeing his mouth full of food as he talked made him a great deal more unattractive. The fact was Morgan was a slob's slob. He was a poster child. I thought, allowing a small grin to form.

"Something funny, Frank?" Morgan asked, forcing the last of his doughnut down and picking up his coffee.

"No, not really, I was just thinking about how feisty Roxy can get. So, what are you working on?" I explained, offering up a reason I knew he'd accept readily.

"Infidelity case, you know - the usual. Some rich old coot thinks his trophy wife is fuckin' around. I'm tailing her. Say, come to think about it I caught her walking into your building yesterday. Maybe you saw her, a well dressed..." and Morgan stopped in mid question. I turned to look at him, giving him my best blank expression. We eye balled each other for a moment and then Morgan continued, "You're fishing Frank. Why? That bitch went to see you, didn't she?"

"What? No, I'm not and I told you it's been dead on my end. What's she look like?" Morgan's eyes softened at my explanation and he turned away. I took another sip of coffee and decided to press it. "Well?"

"Fuck you Frank. You wouldn't be asking if you'd seen her." Morgan replied, hailing the waitress.

"Ah Morgan, that hurt! Damn, I come in and want to share coffee with a friend and he treats me like shit." I commented, actually sounding dismayed. Silence was my answer.

"Fine then, I got to get the office. Let me know if you fall on your fat face – I might help you, if you're nice." I said, getting up from my seat and slapping Morgan's back, hard.

"Yeah, yeah, have a nice boring day Frank and say hi to your sister for me. I'd like to screw her (over) as much as you do! Hey, she's pissed at you right? Send her my way - she'd look real good in my back seat!" He sneered at me, as I turned to leave.

I let the insult go but, I was seething when I reached the coffee shop door. Such was our relationship. Morgan was an ass-hole. He knew it and so did I. I left with little more than I came in with, except for one thing.

Apparently, Morgan had no idea who it was that Cybil was diddling. I found that very interesting and decided to find out why – before giving Cybil back her money. I drove away and placed a call to Matt Rocker, a friend down at police central. Trading favors, I'd managed to get one up on Rocker and he owed me. I was forced to leave a message.

Deep into a line of thought, I arrived at the office to find it locked. Obviously Roxy was going to play this thing out a bit longer. I cursed silently and opened up. I wasn't really angry and knew I could use the quiet time to pursue my thoughts. Just what did old man Hawthorn really know anyway? The thought became even more intriguing when I considered Morgan's role in all this.

"Jesus, even that fat bastard should have been able to figure this out by now!" I muttered aloud, just as the phone rang. I picked up the phone on Roxanne's desk, noticing her notebook.

"Logan's PI, Frank speaking."

"Frank, Rocker here. What's up, I got your message." Matt answered back and then quickly added, "Never mind, the answers no."

"Jesus, good morning to you too Matt! Oh, in case you forgot, I believe you owe me? So stuff the no!" I joked back.

"Shit Frank every time I do this I stretch my neck out – make it quick."

"Yeah, my heart bleeds for you. Just remember that the next time you come looking, okay Matt? I just need a little info, that's all." I replied, flipping through Roxy's notes. I knew Matt was silently cussing but, what could he do?

"Okay, what is it?" Matt finally asked, sounding resigned to his fate.

"I got a couple of plate numbers for you. Just need to know who they're registered to, nothing all that tough for a smart cop like you." I read off the numbers that Roxanne had recorded yesterday and thanked God that she had stopped by the office before coming home. "Oh, and I need the addresses they're registered to while your at it. Thanks Matt." I added in a condescending way.

"That it."

"Yup, plain and simple Matt, call me back as soon as you can." I replied and hung up.

I left the front office to start a computer search. I wanted to know as much about old man Hawthorn as I could. I realized that Matt would have the information I wanted in a matter of minutes but, as a point of professional aggravation he'd wait until late in the day to get back to me. Roxanne walked in shortly after I started and muttered out an unbelievable good morning. I could smell coffee brewing by the time she walked into my office, apologizing. Showing signs of defeat, she sat heavily in the office chair.

"I'm sorry Frank. I don't know what got into me."

Preoccupied, I put my mouth in gear without benefit of thought, "Yeah, don't worry about it Roxy. You know you really need a boyfriend." I commented, still engrossed in the computer display.

"OH! You're the most exasperating man I know! I might have a boy friend if my brother wasn't busting my hump seven days a week!" She screamed out and stood up. When I snapped my head up to look at her, redness was creeping across her cheeks. Roxy was embarrassed over her choice of words and I thought we were right back at the earlier conversation.

"I didn't mean it that - the way it came out Frank but, God damn it you frustrate me so much!" She stammered and whirled away to leave.

"Roxanne, stop! Wait – you look lovely this morning, beautiful in fact, come back and sit down. I'm sorry too." I nearly yelled out. Roxy held her position, turned away from me, and I heard the heavy sigh. Slowly she pivoted, with hands behind her back and gave me a weak smile.

"You think so? You really think I look...Beautiful, Frank?" She mumbled, as she took a tentative step towards me.

"Yes, yes I do. That's more cleavage than I've ever seen on you and the dress, wow!" I replied softly. I had to put this thing to rest and if a few compliments and notice of her womanly features would do that I was more than willing to restore the peace. I watched patiently as the redness grew stronger on her face and she moved to retake her seat.

I was amazed as she bent over slowly, to the extreme almost, letting her generous breasts swell up and out of the dress bodice. I held my breath wondering if they would topple out. Then, acting as if she'd seen something on the chair, she held the position and even wiggled her tits, as she performed a mock brushing of the chair.

Finally satisfied, Roxy straightened slightly and eased into the high backed hair. She wasn't quite finished yet either. Paying me absolutely no notice, she pretended to adjust her dress bodice, lifting and shifting her breasts and followed up by sliding the lower portion of her dress up, to expose the long under portion of her well sculpted thighs and crossed her legs.

Placing her hands on the higher knee, Roxy finally gave me a demur look. "Thank you Frank. That was very nice. So, you think I look good in this dress?" She asked coyly.

'Sweet Jesus, will this thing ever end?' I wondered, staring at her hard nipples. I swallowed, with some difficulty, and finally answered her. "Yes - I do." and fought hard to say the rest. "It really does show off your...Breasts."

There was silence for a while but Roxy's eyes showed absolute delight at what I'd said. "Really? You think so?" She replied, playing the little girl act with heavy abandon, as she strained to stare down at her near perfect tits. "Do you think my nipples stick out too much? It's a very light material – would you like to feel Frank?" She added and leaned towards my desk.

'Sweet mother of God!' I swallowed harder than before and pressed back into my chair, shocked once again at Roxy's advances. I couldn't afford another argument and my mind raced for a way out of the situation.

"Maybe later Hun, right now I have a job for you. I mean if you're up for work today."

Her face registered disappointment but, my "maybe later" comment must have satisfied her, for the time being. She grinned at me and sat back. Mentally, I cursed for not turning on the air conditioning. Sweat was forming again and Roxanne knew it. Silently she stood up and moved around my desk. When she had gained the view she wanted she answered me, staring down at the large lump in my pants.

"I'm as UP as you are Frankie. Just tell me what you want." She replied with a bubbly voice and rested her soft hand on my shoulder. She held her position, keeping one straining nipple at my eye level and waited for me to answer. Before I choked out my next sentence, I felt my penis make its final jump, stiffening to full length under Roxanne's watchful gaze.

"I – I, God its hot in here don't you think?"

Roxanne ignored me and commented on my research. "You want me to dig deeper on this Hawthorn guy?" She asked softly and leaned down to touch the keypad. Her hardened nipple grazed my cheek sending an electric shock through me I would never had expected and I gasped out.

"Yes, that's it! I want you to do some deep research. I want to penetrate..."

"Ooo Frankie, really? How deep would you like to..." Roxy started commenting, teasing me to even greater embarrassment. Then she tilted her head, sideways, to stare directly into my eyes and ran her wet tongue across her parted lips. I snapped my eyes closed but, it was too late. The sensuous image was burned on my retinas and I could feel the involuntary rise of my hand. My body was readily accepting what my mind couldn't. My fingers wanted to grasp the full, soft, flesh of Roxanne's breast.

"Alright, I got it chief. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to get your hands on!" Roxy said perkily, breaking the mesmerizing spell. She straightened up-right and moved off towards the outer office, leaving me with my hand in mid-air, palm up, and fingers twitching. A delirious, giddy, sort of feeling came over me and I opened my eyes as her footsteps faded. The timing was far too good to be coincidental.

Roxanne had turned her head at just the right moment, catching my breathless gaze and winked at me. "Thanks again Frankie, you sure can lift a girl's spirits." She cooed out and disappeared from view.

I ached down below. It was an ache like I hadn't felt in years and it scared the hell out of me. An hour later I still hadn't calmed down, although physically nothing remained to give away the thoughts running wild through my mind. I had put one foot on the other side that morning. The power of that side was enormous. A heavy, raw, emotional quagmire of lustful yearnings, far more intense than anyone would ever believe and I, mentally, told myself, never again!

Roxanne was on the phone when I finally snapped out of the spell induced on me. "Yeah got it, thanks Matt, I'll give it to him right away." I heard her say. Seconds later Roxy poked her head around the corner holding up a slip of paper. "Matt called." She said, waving the paper.

MDF251
MDF251
753 Followers